Michael Jackson Imagines Book...

By MJlover_777

Book 2, off the first one. This is a fresh start, also this will have smut in here. So if you don't like it... More

Sex In The Backseat ๐Ÿ˜
Wet The Bed๐Ÿ’ฆ
Punishment (Pt 1)๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Threesome๐Ÿ˜ฉ
Please You Good๐Ÿ’ฆ
Punishment (Pt2)๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Make Me Scream Daddy๐Ÿ†
Fuck You Disrespectfully ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
My Date Tonight ๐Ÿ˜
Sex Therapy
Make Love
Punishment (Pt3)๐Ÿ˜ˆ
All Mines๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ’ฆ
Personal Photographer ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ“ธ
Daddy๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ†
Addicted

Flirting With My Wife Sister (Gone Wrong)๐Ÿ˜ฑ

1.1K 10 18
By MJlover_777

"Heyy you guys! Today I'm going to get my wife. We going to her mother house. And Y/N sister, will be there. S/N knows about the prank. So this will be crazy. Y/N going to kill me. But we about leave soon. When I get to Y/N mother's house, the camera will be set up. Be back." Michael turn off the camera.

They made it. The camera is set up. Y/N is in the kitchen, with her sister and mama. Michael walk into the kitchen. Sat down in a seat. Then Michael look at S/N. Y/N pay's Michael no attention.

"Smells good in here." Michael speak.

"Where you come from baby?" Y/N ask.

"The bathroom." Michael answer.

"Oh okay baby." Y/N said.

"I like that dress you got on S/N." Michael start to flirt.

"Thank you, I bought it today at the mall." S/N said.

"You look good in it too. Very beautiful too." Michael said with a smile. Y/N gives Michael the death stare.

"Awww thank you, you are so handsome in your outfit. I love every outfit you put on." S/N said.

"Well, I try my best. You must got your hair done too?" Michael ask.

"Yes I did. You like it?" S/N swings her hair.

"I love it. Look so sexy on you." Michael said. Y/N hits Michael. "Ouch! Why you had to hit me Y/N?" Michael question.

"So your ass going to sit here, and flirt with my sister, right in front of me. Sorry mama for cussing." Y/N said.

"It was just compliments baby. You know I love you." Michael explain.

"That's more than compliments." Y/N said.

"Y/N, Michael is just being nice." S/N said.

"You can shut it. Because I'm talking to my husband. My husband. So don't say anything to him." Y/N let her sister know.

"Relax baby. Anyway S/N, you still dating Charles?" Michael ask.

"Why the hell you asking her that shit? That's none of your business." Y/N said.

"I'm just asking babe." Michael said.

"Michael stop playing with me. I'm trying to stay calm, but you pushing it." Y/N said.

"It's not that serious sis." S/N said.

"Not that serious?! Keep playing with me." Y/N said holding a knife.

"You two stop it. S/N, now you know you are wrong. That's your sister husband. So don't say anything to the man. And Michael don't say anything to S/N." M/N said.

"Sorry mama." S/N said. Michael go over close to S/N. Smile at her. Y/N throws her shoe at Michael.

"Stop fucking playing with me Michael!! Get away from my sister! I'm about to stab both of you!" Y/N yell.

"Why are you tripping?" S/N ask Y/N.

"Because your stupid ass is around my man." Y/N goes pull Michael away from S/N. "My man! My fucking man!" Y/N shout at S/N.

"Girl, if you don't get out my face. I will hit your ass." S/N ready to swing.

"Nobody is fighting. S/N, I told you to stop." M/N said.

"Come here sexy." Michael say to S/N. Y/N hits Michael in the stomach. "Ouchhh!! Y/N, why you hit me too hard?" Michael held his stomach.

"Stop playing with me Michael! Before I go to jail!" Y/N walk out the house mad. Michael went to get the camera.

"Mama this was a prank." S/N said laughing.

"Oh you two... now Y/N is mad. Had me about to whoop both y'all asses. Especially you S/N." M/N said.

"Sorry mama. Michael, we should go find Y/N."
S/N said.

"I'll go find her. Be right back." Michael head out to find Y/N. She is in the car. Michael goes to the window, with the camera. "Baby, roll the window down." Michael said, and Y/N did. "It's a prank." Michael say.

"Fuck you Michael, and that camera. I'm going to go get me a hotel." Y/N is very upset.

"Baby it's only a prank." Michael said.

"Nah, that was disrespectful. And my mama was there too. Bullshit." Y/N said.

"I know babe, I'm sorry. Please stay." Michael said.

"I'll stay. But I will get you and S/N back, trust me." Y/N say to Michael.

"We will see. Because I come harder than you." Michael said.

"You think that. Now bring your skinny ass in here. So you can have some southern style cooking." Y/N said.

"Alright, got to go you guys. About to eat good tonight. See you all later...." Michael wave bye at the camera.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 1.2K 11
This is a fictitious story of Michael Jackson's life after he finds his true love Jasmine Devereux in the year 1988. This novel will take you on an...
237K 3.4K 120
Stories of Michael Jackson from different era's. Also if you don't like the things I write in this book. I'm saying this nicely, please don't read my...
235K 7.1K 126
a collection of very short and sweet scenarios/imagines i used to come up with on instagram. now i write them here only. all eras included. no sexual...