𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙑𝘼𝙉𝙎𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙃𝙀�...

By steampunktophat

【WARNING】This story takes place in a drastically altered version of the My hero universe that has been mixed... More

𝘼 𝙏𝙀𝘼𝙈 𝙎𝙊𝙈𝙀 𝙁𝙍𝙄𝙀𝙉𝘿𝙎 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝘼 𝘽𝘼𝙏𝙏𝙇𝙀
𝙂𝙤 𝙂𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙩. 𝓣𝓡𝓞𝓜𝓑𝓔!!!
Moving in and raising the flag
𝐹𝒜𝑀𝐼𝐿𝒴 𝒯𝐼𝐸𝒮
A Past Better forgotten
CLAIM THE TITLE FROM THE HEAT OF BATTLE BECOME MEJIN
Guess im gonna be a hero now
Beginning 30 of the 4th
Heroics class 1a&1b vs Tekadan
Gunpla Festival

Class rep and The USJ

7 0 0
By steampunktophat

Izuku and his friends were setting up a new Tekkadan campus headquarters much of the furniture was provided by the school. Meaning they were mostly moving equipment.

Nezu provided them with high-end workspaces with lots of storage and built-in PCs.

At Powerloader's request, Mae had a lab built in the Tekkadan "clubroom," which suited her just fine

Bamco provided the newest model battle deck in hopes that a gunpla club will end up being set up in UA.

Izuku brought his tools for making custom parts.

While a modified gaming pod chair served as a training simulator with a yellow and black color scheme, several additional chairs were set up for GBN. These were white with powder blue.

Izuku was unpacking an old box from his house marked ACLC-Kits. Izuku pulls a large number of small boxes from the old box when Monama walks up and shouts "You have a 9-Ball Seraph Armored Core Legacy Collection Kit and White Glint?!?!"  Izuku nods and says "Yea I've got the whole Legacy Collection." Jiro asks "Is that a big deal?" Monama explains that the legacy collection was a set of 25 limited-run promotional models released for the videogame of the same name. "Only 100000 of each kit was made." he finishes his explanation.

Izuku then opened the box for 9-Ball Seraph and built it in less than two minutes.
He put the finished model on his desk and explained that he'd had these models since he was young.

Later that day, everyone was sitting in class when Aizawa announced that they had to choose a class representative in a shocking moment of lucidity. Ida suggested they vote, resulting in Izuku and Momo as the rep and vice-rep.

After the election came lunch, Tekadan as a group sat together with new friends, discussing their classes and classmates. When an alarm went off an automated voice stated it was a level three alert. A large mass of students started to panic. Izuku looked out the window near the table where he and his friends were seated and noticed it was just the press. Izuku asked Momo to make him a megaphone and climbed up on the table. He then used the megaphone airhorn function to get everyone's attention.

"Do I have your attention now good calm down. It is only the press. No need to trample each other to death okay? We're here at the best hero school in possibly the world; we should not be acting like a bunch of lemmings now calmy head back to your class or eat your food I'm not your mom." Izuku sat down and resumed his meal.

Bakugo looks out the window and sweats comically "I'm so glad the commander didn't see this" he thinks as he climbs out of a hole he dug himself in the cement floor. Ochaco sees this and asks "What kind of reform school did you get sent to?" Bakugo says back "Military." looking a bit dead inside.

Class 1A arrived back to see Aizawa awake, which was a shock since he slept through most of their classes unless he absolutely couldn't. "Grab your costumes and head for the buses because we are doing rescue training. Allmight is going to be there so try not to embarrass yourself." Aizawa said in his usual sleep-deprived tone. "I make no promises!" Kaminari shouted back.

Ida attempted to lead the class on board the bus when Fubuki held him in place with her quirk.
"First this is not your job Ida; second it's not that kind of bus." Fubuki then threw Ida to the back of the bus and got on. Izuku thanked his sister and the class got seated and the bus departed.

Ida shouted "You can't just throw.." the rest of the class shouted, "SHUT UP IDA!!" and resumed their conversation. 

"did you hear Mineta got into Siketsu?" said Mina "Maybe they'll straighten him out," said Toru.
Others talked about their quirks. Tsyu pointed out that Izumi and Fubuki have similar quirks to  Allmight and Tatsumaki. Izumi pointed out that that's because they're related stating that Allmight is their dad and Tatsumaki is their oldest sister. Izumi explained their family dynamics for the rest of the ride and the reason for their last name. This was a conversation Todoroki was very interested in.

Class 1A was greeted by rescue hero 13, who explained the purpose of the Unforeseen Simulation Joint upon walking into the U.S.J.
While giving a speech about the dangers of quirk misuse, a dark portal opened in the middle of the U.S.J. and a group of sinister-looking individuals started pouring out along with a monster of some kind.

A man with light blue hair and severed hands all over his body spoke loudly "We are the League of Villains and we are here to kill Allmight!" he stated it as though it was going to happen and no one could stop it.

Izuku took his hands out of his pockets and said to Ida "Go alert the school right now Ida, that's an order." Ida opened his mouth to argue, but Kaminari said, "Ida just go. Coms are jammed so we need a runner." Ida looked and saw Momo was making equipment to fight the villains. Bakugo had pulled out a collapsible shovel for some reason? Izuku was releasing green particles.
So Ida finally did as he was told and ran as fast as possible. Fubuki sent the door off its hinges
and Ida was gone just as a sharply dressed man made of shadowy mist materialized from a small portal.

At the same time, Izuku formed the Shin Getter Dragon.

Members of his class attacked the mist man who declared his name to be Korogeri and were warped away. Izuku leaped into the thick of the villains before Aizawa could do anything and knocked out a large number with a Getter Shine Spark. Izuku was then attacked by the hulking behemoth the hand man called Nomu. Nomu was able to regenerate from whatever Izuku hit it with and eventually sent him to the ground.

Izuku didn't get back up. The Handman walked up to Izuku's prone form and cackled psychotically "Look at you tried to play hero and now you die!" the man said as he reached down and placed his hand on Izuku's chest. However, when nothing Happened he looked confused. "what you got I-frames or something?" he muttered, scratching his neck. He was suddenly blasted back by red particles. Izuku's armor shifted, and two words echoed through the facility. 

NINE BALL

Then, a computerized voice came from Izuku's armor: "Threat detected commencing hostilities."

The hand man screamed, "Nomu KILL HIM!" Then Izuku and the Nomu blitzed each other attempting to rip one another apart. Izuku used the twin moonlights and missiles to carve the Nomu apart and blow it to pieces but it would regenerate. The Nomu would land fearsome punches but could not manage to grab onto his faster foe. All the while the handman seemed like he was relieving some trauma. "Get it away!!" he muttered over and over. Then he screamed "Nomu Destroy 9-BALL!!!"

Momo, Jiro and Kaminari were teleported to the landslide zone. The villains there soon learned the students weren't trapped in the USJ with them, they were trapped in the USJ with the students.

After giving the villains in the area the Tekadan treatment (a merciless beating to within an inch of their lives.) Their Armor Projector Devices Helped make short work of the situation.

Izumi Fubuki and Tsyu were in the shipwreck zone; they dealt with the villains using a remote capture device and some sound strategy.

Eventually, everyone made it to the center of the USJ, only to see Izuku be launched back into the ground. "Nomu peel that armor off that brat so I can kill him." the Handman screamed.
Izuku's classmates and friends were screaming at him to get up.

In Izuku's mind, he watched the nomu kick his ass repeatedly. While the A.I. attempted to pilot him and use his quirk.
Until He decided that he was going to take back control, because this was his body, his mind and A.I. opponents only have one setting: easy.

Izuku glowed gold and released a mass of particles and in the place where Nine Ball stood. 

Huckbien 30th 

Izuku cut the Nomu's arms and legs off, then destroyed it with the Blackhole cannon.
The portal villain told the Handman now named Shigaraki that they had to leave. 

Shigaraki and Korogeri left via portal "You got lucky. Next time we meet,
you die." Shigraki said callously as the portal closed. Ida arrived with the heroes and the facility was evacuated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 140 18
In an alternate universe, Ryan has lost everything. His brother and the Dinobots died in the battle against Union Academy, and his teammates got kill...
242K 6K 97
Can you save the world? Can you protect innocent? Which side would you be? Are you female or male? I don't own photo from bnha or from any anime...
195 3 8
this is basically taking plastic 12in models existing / non existing mecha related machines and placing them in battle against one another. (sort of...
3.4K 35 8
(Formally known as my hero transforms.) Izuku midoriya was on a training mission to the forrest but when izuku meet certain red and blue giant he acc...