'Cause Everytime We Touch {A...

By MJloveReese

A Michael Jackson Fan fiction. What happens when Michael's spirit comes down from the heavens and invades its... More

Prologue
Church! (part1)
The Easter Hunt (part2)
Disguise Is The Limit (part4)
Sleeping with a Jackson
Act like nothing happened
Excuses
oh..
Author's Note
Someone's mad..
Confused
Candy
Help
Fluff
Jealous
Hi
8-29-13
Who tf Is This Hoe?
Silence
Series 2

Bonding (part3)

1K 30 0
By MJloveReese

Michael and I kept talking and I found out why he was back...to life.

"So you're telling me that you fell from the sky.?" I asked not believing him.

"haha yes! I know you don't believe me but I fell and I began to transform into my old self." he said grinning.

" wait. so you're still a 50+ year old man on the inside but you are like 19 in physical appearance?" I asked. He sighed and said,

"okay! imma explain this one more time. I have life experience like a 50+ year old man, but I'm young!" he giggled and I smiled.

"well can I ask you one more question?" I said while looking at him. He stared at the sky and said,

"go ahead"

"Doesn't this make you an Angel?"

"More like a guardian Angel. I'm here to protect you." I furrowed my eyebrows.

" from what?" I asked.

"I can't tell you."

3:25pm

I noticed people were looking for me. Michael was sleeping on the ground and I was laying on his chest. I sat up when August yelled at me and made Michael awake from his nap. "JULY! child have you got no sense!? we've been worried sick lookin for you-" she stopped talking when she noticed I were with a boy. Michael wasn't facing her and she smiled at me. I looked down embarrassed. The other women were giggling and August said "So who's this lil fellow?" I stuttered as I tried to explain.

" his n-name is... m-Michael."

She raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms.

"okay, well dinner is ready. Invite the lil champ In when y'all are done." she said walking away with the group.

When they completely left I looked at Michael as he took the grass out his hair.

"so, how is this supposed to work out?" I asked

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 71 15
Michael Jackson, the King of Pop is severely withering away, as parts of himself have become estranged. Michael a.k.a "This Is It" is the oldest livi...
368 12 12
Set in 1997, fourteen yearold Nikki befriends singer and songwriter Michael Jackson as the two become great friends they discover a strange lifeform...
170K 5.3K 50
"She cries like she's mourning for the entire world." In which too many people start to tamper with the timeline in hope of avoiding the apocalypse...
117K 5.5K 20
This story is about a 18 years girl, YN, who falls for her uncle KIM TAEHYUNG ~ Will her love be completed or it will remain unrequited ?? 𝗬𝗻 : 𝗜...