Fire&Blood

By Benelif33

The story will begin from the day Daenerys arrives to meereen English is not my first language if ı had a mis... More

Arrivel

31 1 0
By Benelif33

At the same time, as the sun was just rising, the great pyramid of Meereen in the distance came into view. The soldiers were already training in the large area where Daenerys 's army  camped.

 Missandei suddenly entered Daenerys' tent with a large bowl of water and a clothe. They had been together since Astapor and were now officially class best friends, becuse obviosly there are very few woman comppare to mans

 She looked around, and on the table were the books from Ser Jorah had given her on her wedding day, a quill, and a scroll from last night's "Learning Westeros" lesson. After Daario tells his  strategy of taking meereen, its stuck in her mind if she conquered Westeros one day, she couldn't rule without knowing the people and their customs, so she learning the people in Westeros.

 After picking up the bowl and cloth, she quickly gathered around and went to Daenerys to wake her up.

 "Your grace, your grace" shook her to continue and at the same time call her to wake up.

Daenerys grunted a little, but she was fully awake after missandei shook her once more

 "Good morning missandei," she said after she got up from her bed.

 Missandei brought her the bowl and clotht to her to wash her sorrow Daenerys quickly washed her face and went to her trunk to put on her training clothes.She felt so vulnerable when Daario sneaked into her tent and put her sword in missandei's throat.  For this reason, and also for she thoughts that the rulers, male or female, doen't matter should at least know how to use swords, After taking Yunkai, she began learning how to fight from Ser Jorah and Ser Barristan.

 "Anything new missandei?" She asked with interest 

"There is good news, Your Grace. We camped at night so we couldn't see it,but the top of the great pyramid of meereen began to appear on yhe view. I think we'll be there in the afternoon

 She said cheerfully in Her voice 

"Really? That's good to hear." There was a bit of a load in her tone to the contrast of what she said. 

"Are you okay?" Missadei sensed the tension in her voice and be it as her best friend rather than adviser this time.

 She took a deep breath "I don't know. After seeing those kids, I want to burn all the masters. But what if there are innocents among those masters?

 "Yes, I fell the same way you do." She withdrew her hand and let his thumb run over Daenerys's hand to comfort her.

 "But can't we set up a court to judge the masters?" she asked hopefully.

 "No, all of them will going to lie for save themselves, their families will have falsewitness too."

 Missandei had an idea, but it was unlikely to come happen, and even if it did, it would take months to make it happen, and she sighed heavily when she realized it.

 "What?" 

"I have an idea, but it's almost impossible to do now."

 "Why?" She asked excitedly

 She gaved her a look  and said, "Have you heard about the faceless men of Braavos?"

 She said. "Yes, the famous assassins of braavos.Hiring one of them would cost a dozen ships. They are very talented, too," She asked with a bang, "but why? There is no assassination." 

"I'm not talking about assassination."

 "I once went to Braavos with Master Kraznys. While walking with the lord of Braavos, master kraznys told the lord about the Unsullied. He praised the Unsullied as the best soldiers in the world. The braavosi lord not tobe less he talked about the faceless mans.The best assassins in the world said they could kill any man in secret, but also talked about their other training. He said they call it the game of faces, but he said he didn't know much about the content of the training. But there was one thing he knew, he said they were very good at lying and understanding lies."

"This is very good," She said guidingly.

 "But right now it's hard to do. Because it will take months, maybe a year to implement it, we're going to have extreme financial difficulties and it's not even clear whether they'll even accept it." said desperately 

"I have dragons, missandei. Yes, they are not big enough to fly right now, but they' re growing so fast, they will be big enough to fly in 2-3 months " she said while holding Missandei's hand and smiling lightly at her.

 "But-" 

"Khaleesi" Ser Jorah spoke from outside the tent.Khaleesi must have already left the tent for training. They train in the morning and evening before breakfast and before dinner.

 "Come in ser Jorah" 

ser jorah came and said, "Khaleesi. you didn't come for training, so I came to check on you because it was too late." Jorah had seen Missandei and he nodded his head for greet

 She looked at Missandei and then turned to Sir Jorah and said, " Sir Jorah, you go, I'll be right back"

 Ser Jorah greeted, nodded his head, and left the tent, Daenerys turned to Missandei and said, "We'll talking about this again after we take Meereen." Leaving tent for  training

 *** 

Daenerys grunted and stood up as she was knocked down and defeated once again by Ser Jorah. Ser Jorah chuckled and said, "Don't worry, you learn quickly, Khaleesi. You'll probably beat me soon." 

Daenerys chuckled and said, "I'm guiding for that time."

 They got back into position to fight again. When they started, Ser Jorah swung his sword directly at Daenerys. Daenerys easily parried that sword, then swung her sword past Ser Jorah towards him, and so on for a while. Daenerys was shorter and smaller than Jorah, so she was moving fast and trying to use that to her advantage as she was smaller than Ser Jorah as a target.

Ser Jorah was tired and therefore moved slowly. Daenerys realised this and tried her luck to defeat Ser Jorah. When Ser Jorah swung his sword at her once more, Daenerys ducked, turned and managed to strike Ser Jorah's ankle with her foot, knocking him to the ground. Daenerys quickly got to her feet and lightly stepped on Ser Jorah's hand holding her sword and placed it against his neck.

 A clapping sound came from behind and they both looked and saw missandei. " Very good your grace"

Ser barristen and daario were also smiling "Thank you missadei"

 Missandei came towards them as Daenerys pulled her sword from Ser Jorah's neck and helped him up. 

"Your grace the breakfast is ready"

 "Okay. But ı need to take a bath first. Can you help me?" When she started to speak towards the tent, she asked 

"Of course" missandei followed her

 *** 

As the army continued to line up at the gate of the Meereen wall, Daenerys rode in the centre of the army with Ser jorah, Ser barristan and Missandei.

As the army continued to come from behind, Daenerys continued to approach the gate of the wall with Ser Jorah, Ser Barristan, Missandei and Daario behind her.

The people gathered at the top of the wall watching them, some were scared, some didn't think they were going to take Meereen and watched indifferently, but some, especially the slaves, didn't really care because they were slaves and old and new didn't matter, they were treated like animals, or so they thought.

When Daenerys dismounted and looked up she realised they were masters, but it was hard to see them. She thought of the children, the men and women. She would find those responsible for this injustice and crucify them in these great fields where the army was.

 Gates were opening, looking and "Are they attacking?" "A single rider. Meereen champion.  They want you to send your own champion against him."

 Showing off with the support sections above, the rider finally stopped and dismounted.

 Speaking in a language they didn't understand, the champion started pulling out some in the front. 

"I think he means..." the champion pulled out his dick and began to peeing.

 Daenerys sighed heavily as she laughed from above. "A male army unit with no male organs of ours says. He claims you're not a woman, but a man who hides his dick in his asshole," said missadei timidly.

 "Ignore him, your grace .These are meaningless words" 

 She looked up and said, "I have something to say. But first he will have to come out of his silence."

Turning to the others, "Do I have a champion?" said.

"Allow me mother of the dragons. I will not dissapoint you"

"You are the commander of the unsullied. I cannot risk you," she said sympathetically.

"Your grace, I've won more single combats than any man alive." He had come all this way to serve a good ruler for once in his life, so Sir Barristan jumped at the chance.

"Which is why you must stay remaid by my side," she said proudly.

"I have been by your side longer than any of them Khaleesi. Let me stand for you today as well." he said softly.

"You are one of my most trusted advisors, my most valued general, one of my closest friends and my combat instructor." she said gently "I will not gamble with your life"

"I was the last to join your army. I am not your general, or one of your Queen's guards, or commander of your Unsullied. My mother was a whore. I came from nothing. Before long ı will return to nothing, let me kill this man for you." Daario spoke with a heroic feeling to impress her because he was sure that he would kill this man and after killing him, maybe he could ride the dragon.

She raised her eyebrows like she's surprise and said, "Verywell . You have quite an audience. make it worth their while" she said.

"He is very brave, your grace" she said in support of him

"I don't care if he's brave. Win or lose, as long as the whole city is watching."

The crowd watched intently as both fighters prepared.

Daenerys went to Daarion and said, " You sure you don't want a horse?"

"Why would I want a horse?"

"Horses are faster than men."

"Horses are dumber than people." He spoke with a wise expression.

Daenerys realised he was right and nodded with a slight smile and stepped back.

The cheers grew louder as the rider started to ride. He looked at Daenerys and winked as the rider quickly ran towards him, the stupid man didn't hesitate to flirt with her even in this situation.

Daenerys looked at them nervously, Daario was still standing there, and then he took out his dagger, flipped it over, kissed the hilt and threw it at the rider's chest.

The horse and the man both screamed and fell to the ground and Daario took the opportunity to cut the man's head off on the spot. He looked at Daenerys and nodded in approval. There were sounds of surprise and shouting from the crowd. Suddenly, dozens of arrows were fired in front of where Daario stood. It was a different way of saying they didn't surrender. And then Daario laughed and pulled out his cock and started to piss.

Daenerys was approaching the walls to make her speech as the Unsullied took up position.

"I am Daenerys Stromborn," she said as the crowd surged forward on the walls, listening to her, "Your masters may have told you lies about me, or they may have told you nothing. It does not matter. I have nothing to say to them. I only speak to you. First I went to astapor, those who were slaves in astapor are now stand behinde me, free. Then I went to yunkai, those who were slaves in yunkai are now stand behinde me, free. Now I have come to meereen. I am not your enemy beside you. "

"Your enemy steals and murders your children. Your enemy has nothing for you but chains and suffering and commands"

"I do not bring you commands . I bring you a choice. I bring your enemies what they deserve."

"FORWARD!"

" FIRE!"

As the barrels were thrown at each other, people began to scream. They thought they would be harmed. But when the barrels broke and the leashes fell out, whispers replaced screams.

This is my first story, so I apologise for not writing very well.

 I shared this story only because I wanted others to see the scenario in my imagination.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 7K 58
I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...
65.4K 3.4K 36
• Ranbir a cold hearted person , have a anger issue • Prachi a kind hearted person , the most stubborn girl both are different in their ways what w...
1.5M 106K 25
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
92K 2.6K 27
"𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐧𝐝...