amare โœง lee haechan

By lmhofair

โœง idol au โœง - an accidental meeting on a dark night led to a love that was written in the stars. as they fell... More

characters
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six

eleven

705 24 2
By lmhofair

chenle

i'm so tired

nah me too
are u done with recording ur music video?

yeah
i'm so excited
i really like broken melodies
i hope our fans will like it

no bc i'm sure they will LOVE it
your music is so good
and u guys are so talented
so no need to worry

do u think so?

OF COURSE??
i wouldn't lie to you

ugh fine i'll believe u🙄🙄
i hate u btw

what why😭

cause we haven't been hanging out a lot
i miss my best friend😠😤

ayoo we actually should hang out soon

are u free rn?

yeah
wanna come over or should i come over?

i will
i'll text u when i'm ready, send me
ur address then

sure!!
read 5:26pm

"Oh my god I love Seji," Chenle said, holding the cat in his arms. "Look at her, see how calm she is in my arms. Has she ever been in contact with any dog?"

"Yeah," Yujin said, placing iced coffee on the table. "My friend has a dog and she used to come over with him. They got along pretty well."

"Oh great, so I think we should meet up sometime so that Daegal and Seji can play together one day."

"No but it would be so cool, I'm pretty sure they'll get along well."

Chenle nodded vigorously, agreeing with Yujin. He put Seji on the floor and sat on the couch next to Yujin. "When do you finish your studies at the university?"

"Literally in a few weeks," she said as she reached for her coffee.

"Am I disturbing you while studying for your final exams? Maybe I should go home?" he asked, not sure if the girl really wanted him to come.

"What? No, you're not bothering me at all! I've been studying for a few days now and it's quite tiring so I'm glad you're here."

"Okay then. Hey, should we play Just Dance?" Chenle grinned and Yujin wanted to oppose this idea.

"No way, I'm horrible! I can not dance, I don't want to embarrass myself in front of you, you're an idol!" the boy shook his head, laughing at Yujin's reaction.

"Oh come on, you can't be that bad," he said, getting up from the couch and grabbed Yujin's hand, pulling her to get up.

"Fine, but you can't laugh at me. I warned you, Chenle."

Yujin walked over to the TV to turn on the game and Chenle watched her with a mischievous smile, looking forward to the game.

"What do you want to dance?" Yujin asked as she looked through the songs to choose from.

"Let's dance to Black Mamba," Chenle said excitedly, stepping closer to Yujin and she agreed.

Yujin selected "Black Mamba" and the game started. The girl started dancing, but her moves were a hilarious combination of awkward twirls and clumsy footwork. She tried really hard to follow the on-screen dancers, but her timing was definitely off. Chenle, seeing what Yujin was doing, burst out laughing uncontrollably and clutched his stomach.

"You promised me that you wouldn't laugh!" Yujin said, bursting out laughing herself and slapped him lightly on the shoulder.

"I'm sorry but you're hilarious," unlike Yujin, Chenle's movements were very smooth and gentle, which was understandable - after all, he has been an idol for almost 7 years.

"You're enjoying my embarrassment a little too much, aren't you?"

"Maybe," he grinned. "But at least we're having fun, aren't we?"

kimvyj's story

Viewed by haechanahceah and kh1000le
Liked by kh1000le

my favorite shop boy

who's the boy on ur story

my boyfriend

what?
really?
you have a boyfriend?

yes

wait are u fr

no

so you don't have a boyfriend?

yeah
i don't

who is it then

why
are u jealous🫣🫣

no🥱🥱
so
who is it

chenle

WAIT WHAT
are you serious

yeah

why was he with u

we were just hanging outtt
it's been a while so

wow😪
so you left me for him

what😭😭
no i didn't

no
you did
you chose him, not me

welllll
if u say so
i actually might choose him....
he's cute!

WHAT
are you serious
or
are you joking
i can't tell

chill, i'm joking 😭

you better be joking

why, are u actually jealous

no ma'am
i'm not🥰😘😍😇☺️
let's send each other pics

i'm in car rn, ur turn

did i agree...

yes

when

when we became friends

liar

ok send me ur face now

pay me first

ok, how much do u need

ayooo i was kidding

a reminder to you that i would
give you money if u needed it

i'd rather die than ask u for money

whatever
ok send me ur face now!

done, are u happy

yes
i'm really happy now
you'ee so pretty
you're*

aw thank you hyuck:(
you're pretty too<3

thank u😎😎
read 11:52pm

"I really think that me, you and Minji should have a girl's day without dreamies so we can get to know each other better," Haeun said while they were doing project for their history of literature class. It consisted in comparing "Little Women" by Louisa May Alcott with other works of literature from the same time period, "Or maybe we should go to their company right now? Like, we're done with this project for today, so we can go there. I know Minji is there today and the guys have dance practice for a few hours so we can spend time together with her!"

"Are you sure? What if they don't want to see me? And also Renjun, sometimes I feel like he doesn't like me."

"Are you dumb? They'd be happy to see you," she said reassuringly, grabbing Yujin's hand and smiled. "Renjun may have some doubts because he's very close to Hyuck, but that doesn't mean he doesn't like you. So if you spent more time with him, he would open up to you more. He also had doubts about me when Jaemin introduced me to the guys, but now he is one of the people closest to me. So don't worry, yeah?"

"Okay, if you say so. So let's go?" Haeun nodded and the girls gathered their things and left the university.

The road to SM Entertainment didn't last long. Yujin and Haeun took the bus, which took 15 minutes, then had to walk for another 5 minutes. The company building was huge, breath-taking. The girl wondered how many people must work there.

Haeun and Yujin entered through the back door, which fans cannot access and are barely visible to them. The inside of the building was also pretty and modern — Yujin really admired the beauty of it.

"The practice rooms are upstairs so we have to take the elevator up there. Well, unless you want to train and climb stairs, good luck to you then."

Yujin laughed softly. "No, I'm definitely not a person who likes to climb stairs. Let's just take the elevator."

The girls headed towards the elevators, greeting the employees they passed on the way. They entered the elevator and Haeun pressed the floor number button for the dance practice rooms.

When after a few minutes they left the elevator, Yujin began to stress about how the boys would react. Minji and Haeun were Jeno and Jaemin's girlfriends, so it was obvious that they were welcome in the building. But Yujin? She wasn't anyone special, she was only friends with Chenle and Donghyuck, barely knew the other members, and Renjun had his doubts about her. It was stressful.

"I can see that you're all nervous, but you have no reason why, I promise you that nothing bad will happen. Especially since you know them all, and you slept in their dorm a few days ago," Haeun said as they stopped outside the practice room door. "And Minji is a total cutie."

Yujin nodded, and the girls smiled at each other. As they walked inside, they were first noticed only by Minji, who waved at them, smiling broadly. Seeing the girl's movements, Jeno turned around and saw who his girlfriend was greeting.

"Oh hello there, girls! Guys look, Yujin and Haeun have arrived," Hearing Jeno's words, the guys turned around and everyone greeted them happily. Haechan quickly walked over to Yujin to hug her.

"Hey there," he said, inhaling the scent of her rose perfume. "What are you doing here?" he asked, reluctantly moving away from her. He really liked the way her body fit in his arms.

"Haeun thought it would be a good idea to come here and spend some time with you, especially with Minji. Haeun said Minji and I should get to know each other."

"I'm so glad she came up with this idea, I'm so happy to see you," Haechan said while hugging Yujin again, a slight blush appeared on her face.

"Okay Haechan, no more hugging, Yujin needs to meet Minji!" Haeun's voice echoed across the room as she pulled Yujin away from Haechan, leading her to Minji. "Okay. Minji, this is Yujin. Yujin, this is Minji."

"Hey Yujin! Believe it or not, I've heard many things about you from Haechan," the girls laughed softly.

"Hi," Yujin smiled gently. "I hope these things were positive."

Minji pulled Yujin to her to give her a hug. "Of course! I doubt Donghyuck will ever speak ill of you."

"Yeah! Minji is right." Haeun sat down on the couches by the wall, gesturing for the girls to sit next to her.

Moments later, the guys started practicing their song again. Their movements were smooth and synchronized. Yujin was impressed with how gracefully the members moved, how vigilant they were when they practiced, how careful they were to make sure no one got hurt and how seriously they practiced.

When the song ended, the dreamies came and sat next to the girls and each took a bottle of water to drink. Some reached for snacks to eat something and fill their hunger.

"Did you like it?" Haechan asked, reaching for a small towel to wipe his hot face.

"Yeah, Hyuck. It was amazing and I'm really impressed with the way you guys move. You are great!"

"Oh yeah, no wonder you're impressed with how we dance. I would have that reaction too if I saw it from your perspective because you absolutely suck at dancing," Chenle joined the conversation, laughing a little.

"Oh, does she?" Hyuck looked at her, giving her a teasing smile.

"Oh she does, she's awful!"

Yujin just laughed at his words. "Well, I warned you I can't dance!" she tried to defend herself.

"Woah, I gotta see that one day," Donghyuck laughed. Chenle nodded, agreeing with him. "Next time I'm at your house, we have to play Just Dance."

"There's no way I'm gonna play that game again. I don't wanna embarrass myself again," she denied his words and he just laughed.

ok so guys turns out haechan is allergic to cats so let's pretend it's not true in this book💀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 5.6K 68
โ€ Idol AU โ€ Their souls intertwined, they discovered solace, healing, and catharsis within each other's arms. Book One in the 'Glitch Mode' Series
26.6K 917 22
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’†๐’๐’๐’† and ๐‘น๐’†๐’๐’‹๐’–๐’ had no idea what they were walking into when they moved to Korea ๐‘ฑ๐’†๐’๐’ and ๐‘ฑ๐’‚๐’†๐’Ž๐’Š๐’ are in love with each other...
19.7K 776 21
๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—น๐˜†๐—ท๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ผ: i'm always open if you need someone to talk to. ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฎ: what the? STARTED: august 5, 2022 ENDED: august 22, 2022 mi...
146K 9.4K 72
..๏ผˆ ๐ŸŽ™๏ธ ๏ผ‰๐—ก๐—–๐—งx๐—ข๐—–๐˜€ "๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™ฉ ๐™™๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ข? ๐™™๐™ช๐™™๐™š, ๐™ฃ๐™ค, ๐™ž ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™˜๐™š!" in which a group of friends find ...