Reincarnated in dxd

By MadH22atter

I do not own high school dxd but this is my first story!!! More

Information
Prologue
Chapter 1 birth of Hyoudou twins
Chapter 2 the beginning
Chapter 3 the beginning part 2
Chapter 4 the beginning part 3
Chapter 5 the encounter
Chapter 6 the encounter part 2
Chapter 7 the encounter part 3
Chapter 8 the battle
Chapter 9 the battle part 2
Chapter 10 the battle part 3
Chapter 11 the unknown 
Chapter 12 the unknown part 2
Chapter 13 the unknown part 3
Chapter 14 training for war
Chapter 15 training for war part 2
Chapter 17 Training for war part 4
Chapter 18 training for war(final training arc)plus surprise encounter
Chapter 19 trihexa unleashed
Chapter 20 trihexa unleashed part 2
Chapter 21 trihexa battle
Chapter 22 trihexa battle (final)
Christmas/new years chapter
Stay tuned
Status during training arc and potential forms!
Sebastian and Issei harem
Sebastian current pupils
Sebastian updated status window
Updated status window volume 2 sneak peak!!
Vol. 2 third status window sneak peak
Vol.2 Harem ideas for Sebastian,zoro!
Hiatus
dxd

Chapter 16 training for war part 3

113 2 0
By MadH22atter

(Underworld morning 7am)

Sebastian: (slowly wakes up to all his girlfriends naked cuddling him and he lays their and waits for them to wake up)

Grayfia: (slowly wakes up)

Rias: (slowly wakes up)

Akeno: (slowly wakes up)

Grayfia/Rias/Akeno: (all three kiss Sebastian on lips) morning hot stuff!!

Sebastian: morning girls!!

Sebastian: (smirks) ready for some morning fun? (Puts up soundproof barrier and seals door)

Grayfia/Rias/Akeno: (heart eyes and panting) yea daddy!!!

Sebastian: (goes over to grayfia and then Grayfia/Rias/Akeno push him on his back)

Grayfia/Rias/Akeno: (push Sebastian on his back and wrap all three of their breasts around his member and take turns deep throating his member before making out with him and putting their pussy on his mouth and they take turns with his member!)

Sebastian: (surprised and panting while they take his member for a joyride while he eats each one of them out)

(Time skip 5 hrs after this intense session)

Sebastian: (teleports out of their and takes Asia,issei and gasper to train!)

Sebastian: (uses purgatory training dimension)

Sebastian: alright guys and girl you are going to meditate for 3 hrs and gather power then issei and gasper are going to spar while Asia heals for another 3 hrs!

Issei/Asia/gasper: hai sensei !!

(Time skip 2 hrs later)

Sebastian: (watching them meditate and sees their progress)

Sebastian: (practices on combining the power of all his forms to his base to gain more power)

(Time skip 20 hrs of Sebastian training)

Sebastian: almost there just a little further!!

Sebastian: (power of all forms combines with his base form and his base form changes)

Ascended Sebastian: (unleashes his full power) roaaar!!! finally!!

Issei : (opens his eyes and sees his brother in a new form)

(Ddraig inside issei scared shitless of his masters power)

Asia : (opens her eyes and sees Sebastian in a new form)

Gasper: (opens his eyes and sees his master in a new form)

Issei/Asia/gasper: damn what kind of training were you doing?

Ascended Sebastian: (hears issei and Asia question) well I was working on combining all power of my form's with my base form!!

Issei/Asia/gasper: (shocked)

Ascended Sebastian: (seals his power back up and retracts his draconic features)

Sebastian: okay issei gasper time to spar!!

Gasper: (gets into a fighting stance)

Issei: (gets into a fighting stance)

(Time skip 3 hrs of gasper&issei sparing and Asia healing them)

Sebastian: okay guys and girls I'm gonna leave you here while I go retrieve the other three along with koneko okay!!

Everyone: hai sensei!!

Sebastian: (exits the training dimension)

Sebastian: (teleports and tells grayfia/Akeno/Rias to retrieve koneko immediately!!)

grayfia/Akeno/Rias: (come back with koneko and they head off to train)

Sebastian: ready for hell koneko because my training is tough!

Koneko: yes sir!!

Sebastian: (enters his training dimension with girls)

Sebastian: (sees gasper/issei/Asia still training)

Sebastian: okay grayfia/Akeno/Rias you will be training koneko and then all three of you will be sparing together!!

Everyone: hai Sebastian-kun!!

grayfia/Akeno/Rias: okay koneko we all are going to meditate and gather power for 5 hrs and then spar for 6 hrs okay?

Koneko: understood!!

grayfia/Akeno/Rias/koneko: (starts meditating)

Sebastian: (watches all of them train)

Sebastian: (unleashes his power again and makes his draconic features appear and plays with his hellfire oblivion scythe)

Ascended Sebastian: (continues to practice with his scythe and is able to cast his scythe at will)

———————————————————————————

!!!!Ding ding ding new skill acquired!!!

Instant hellfire scythe: (lvl max) can summon a scythe made of hellfire.

———————————————————————————

(Time skip 30 hrs of Ascended Sebastian training)

Everyone: (looks at Sebastian and notices his power rising to new heights)

Ascended Sebastian: (notices everyone staring and powers down and retracts his draconic features)

Everyone: (notices him power down and are in awe and shocked)

Sebastian: okay everyone time to go and spend the rest of Christmas together because we have two days before end of break and we have to go to school and catch up!!

Everyone: hai sensei!!

Sebastian: (exits his training dimension with everyone)

(Time skip to everyone down in living room watching home alone waiting for Sebastian to come down)

Sebastian: (finishes with his shower and gets dressed and heads down stairs)

Everyone: merry Christmas Sebastian-sama!!

Sebastian: merry Christmas everyone!!

(Time skip to everyone opening presents and heading to bed to sleep)

Sebastian: (makes out with all his girlfriends before going to sleep and hears moans in issei room and is proud!!)

(Time skip to issei room)

Irina/Asia/Xenovia: (smirks) so our little dragon wanna have some fun!!

Issei : (smirks and starts a intense make out session with all three of his girlfriends!!)

Irina: (starts panting with heart eyes)

Asia: (starts panting with heart eyes)

Xenovia: (starts panting with heart eyes)

Issei: (begins to grope their breasts and finger their womanhood and increases the pleasure my boosting)

Irina/Asia/Xenovia: (all three moan very loud and start panting)

Issei: (starts to insert his member into each of them while boosting his sensation he is giving the nipples!)

Irina/Asia/Xenovia: (all are moaning very loud and notices he is about to cum) cum in us daddy and fill us up!!

Issei: (fills all three all three of them and gives them a kiss on the lips and falls asleep)

Irina/Asia/Xenovia: (panting with heart eyes and passes out)

(Times skip to Ddraig)

(Ddraig currently watching everything and is finally proud of his host but still thinks his master is better hahaha!!)

(Time skip to Sebastian talking to Ddraig)

Sebastian ; (speaking with Ddraig directly) so how did dipshit do?

Ddraig: well he did good and I'm proud !!

Sebastian: good now he can finally stop being a damn perv!!

Ddraig: yeah and I think you did better than him master because those girls of yours were not able to move for 3 weeks but the girls issei has might be able to move tomorrow!!

Sebastian: (both disappointing and proud) well Ddraig have a goodnight imma pass out now and end this communication!!

Ddraig: night master!!

(Both end communication and pass out)

———————————————————————————
Au: well we have a surprise guest coming in contact with Sebastian before the trihexa chapter comment who you guys think it is?

———————————————————————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 97 24
PLEASE DONT READ IF YOU DONT LIKE DIRTY FANFICS. This is my first story so please be nice.
10.7K 100 11
Disclaimer: Any of the franchises and images/videos that type of stuff I used that I do not own for this story, rightfully goes to their original own...
73.7K 889 18
I don't own Highschool dxd. I don't own any pictures shown. Those belong to their respective owners. I only own the new plot parts.
36.7K 275 11
The title explains everything. And hopefully this is more serious than my first story. This is also probably a short story. (In the end this isn't as...