A Wattpad Dream || Living a f...

By beingrena

π€π―πš 𝐒𝐦𝐒𝐭𝐑 has just moved to a new state to start afresh. A successful affiliate marketer and a die-h... More

A Wattpad Dream || Living a fantasy
AWD || O N E
AWD || T W O
AWD || T H R E E
AWD || F O U R
AWD||FIVE
AWD || SIX
AWD|| SEVEN

AWD|| EIGHT

47 1 0
By beingrena

Cole
.

This is his perspective for the last two chapters (i.e. 6&7)

I couldn't stop thinking of why Ava walked out like that this morning.
Did I do something wrong?
I hardly said anything. I shrug before sitting down to eat the breakfast she prepared.
"So Ava huh?" I look up to see my mom staring at me with a knowing look in her eyes.
"What about her?"
"What do you mean what about her?"
I shrug before she huffs and takes a seat.
"Well she seems nice, but she seemed pretty upset when she left"
"Yeah I noticed"
"And you don't care?"
I look at my mom for a few seconds before leaving to go take a shower.

It's Monday today and I'm supposed to attend some charity ball, I was going to invite Ava to go with me but I didn't want to be so straightforward so I just told my PA to get me someone suitable, so I'm currently walking into the hall with some model by my side, Ashley Cunningham if I'm not mistaken.
I can't wait to get out of this place.
I see my sister and I walk up to her.
"Hey Cole" she greets
I give her a nod of acknowledgement looking around the hall.
For what? I don't know either.

"You know Ave handed in her resignation letter right?"

"What?!" I asked clearly surprised, now giving Catherine my full attention.

"Why?"

"She said she just got a new job with a client and she wants to focus on it. But I know that far from it" she says giving me a pointed look.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"It's nothing. Just don't hurt her. She's my friend and I care about her. If you know she's just going to be one of your use and dumps then end it now"

I just scoff and look away.
How would she say something like that?!

I pick up a flute from a waiter standing close by and down it in one go.
It's going to be a long night.

Later that night, I'm seated by the bar in the lounge, thinking about what my sister said.
I pick up my phone and dial Ava's number, it rings before going straight to voicemail. I try 4 more times and decide to give it a rest.

'She's probably with her annoying hot-ass neighbour' my subconscious taunts me.

That's it!!

I pick up my car keys and get into my car making my way towards her house. I keep on calling her but she's not picking up.
What if something bad happened to her?

I arrive at her house and I see that the lights are switched off.
Nevertheless, I walk up to the door and start banging on it. Then I stop to think.

What are you doing Cole? It's just one girl

I keep on banging on the door. One girl my ass.

"Ava" I call out and the door is flung open. I see Ava in a bagging t-shirt and red and black plaid shorts holding a knife.

"What the hell Ava! I left you 15 missed calls. Why weren't you answering?" I ask running my hand through my hair which probably looks like a bird's nest.

"So what if I don't pick up your calls?" she asks folding her arms over her chest.

"What do you mean love?" I'm so confused right now.

"I don't feel obliged to pick up your calls, Cole. That's why I didn't pick up" she says, her face emotionless, maintaining eye contact.

Why is she behaving like this? Is it about the pictures? I don't know. So I voice out my thoughts.

"Is it about the pictures, Ava?"

"Why the fuck would I care about some stupid pictures Cole. It's your life, you can live it the way you want to. You were just looking for someone to warm your bed for some time, and I suited that position perfectly, but whatever we had going on ends now." she states with clarity.

"What the hell is wrong with you Ava? First you hand in your resignation letter and now you're acting some type of way?! I don't get why you would say that about yourself I-"

"If I wasn't just warming your bed, then what was I doing Cole? What am I to you? Your girlfriend? Enough with the lame excuses Cole"

Warming my bed? Excuses? What is she saying?

"Ava you know you're special. You-"she cuts me off

She scoffs, "special?"

"I really thought we had something, Cole. But right now I just don't want to see your face. I need some time to myself and I also need to sleep, so if you would please find your way out of my house"

I stare at her to see if she's being serious, she wasn't looking at me but when she does I see the fury in them. I grind my teeth looking at her one last time before walking out of her house.

~
*a month later*

I was currently at the hospital visiting an old friend of mine who just came back into the city. We've been close buds since college.
I was just telling him about Ava.
Ava

It's been a month since I last saw her, and to say I missed her would be an understatement.
I've felt empty without her. Her laugh, her smile, the twinkle in her eye when she talks to me, her luscious lips, the way her body moulds perfectly against mine, absolutely everything.

"Hey, I have a patient coming in about two minutes, why don't I call you later?" Luca says giving me a small smile.

"Yeah, I think I should be leaving anyway"

"I'll see you around"

"Yeah, you too. Say hi to Grace for me" Grace was his wife, she also attended college with us, but we were a class ahead of her.

I step out of the office and make my way to get out of the hospital. Just as I turn around the corner, I bump into a lady. Not just any lady. Ava.

"Ava?" I say her name before I could stop myself.

She breathes out my name.
She looks so breathtakingly beautiful. She probably doing better without me. For the first two weeks I drowned myself with work.

I look up to see that she just came from the maternity ward.
"What are you doing here?"

She looks nervous "I-I-I'm here for a friend" she stutters.

"At the maternity ward?"

"Y-yeah"
She's fidgeting.

"Ava Smith!" I look up at the sound of Ava's name being called. I turn my gaze back to her and she shrugs.

"Another Ava I guess"
But then the nurse comes up and taps Ava's shoulder.

"The doctor will see you now ma'am" and then she walks away.

Ava turns back to me and I finally put two and two together.
"You're pregnant"

She nods slowly and I run my palm down my face
"Why didn't you tell me?" I ask
She opens her mouth to speak but no words come out.

I sigh before taking her hand in mine.
"Come on lets go"
We enter the room together.
"Good day Ms. Smith. I'm Dr. Alicia I will be aiding you through your pregnancy. Take a seat please. I'm sorry for wasting your time."

Ava takes a seat and she applies a cold gel substance to her stomach.
She does the usual procedures and I see my baby come up on the screen. I was fascinated by everything I was seeing. That's Ava and I's baby.

"Would you like a picture?" she asks.

"Yes please"

.
When were out of the hospital, we stop at her car and I watch her take in a deep breath.

"You don't have to help me with the baby if you don't want to"

I cut her off by smashing my lips onto hers stopping her from saying whatever she was about to, kissing her with so much passion and longing. She kisses me back almost immediately indirectly telling me how she missed my lips just as much as I missed hers. We pull away after a while and we catch our breaths. Resting my forehead on hers I look into her eyes.

"I missed you love"

Thanks for reading.💕
That was Cole's perspective of the previous events
Follow my wattpad account @beingrena to get a notification when I update
Snapchat: being.rena
Instagram: being.rena
Drop a comment
Proofread
Word count: 1,431
Okay! Bye now!💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.2K 2K 7
Sample only, Ebook available on Apple books, Book by Barnes and Nobles, and Kobo. Links in bio ❀️ ***** "You are going to come again, but not until I...
20.9K 261 12
Felicia I've had a crush on my best friend's dad for as long as I can remember; saving myself for him. But now, faced with a desperate situation, I n...
121K 4.5K 32
(***18+**contains mature content and a lot of vulgur language He wants her in his bed, and he will make her want him. However, she's not falling for...
109K 227 18
To be read by readers of ages 18 and above. This is a book that involves a lot of sexual fantasies that were hidden once. This is the first time I am...