Love Will Find A Way

Dramatic__kiara__11 द्वारा

It's a story about a couple MANAN where husband never thinks beyond his business and singing and wife is crav... अधिक

Character sketch
Cover
New story
Chapter-1: Daily routine
Chapter-2: Dance
Chapter-3: Marriage
Chapter-4: First rasoi
Malhotra Mansion
Malhotra Mansion 2
Chapter-5: Nandini's effort
Chapter-6: Shopping
Character sketch-2
Chapter-7: Dangerous and wild cat
Chapter-8: Changed behaviour
Chapter-9: Taking care
New story
Chapter-10: Closeness
Chapter-11: Back to old equation
Happy friendship day 💕💕
Chapter-12: Claiming rights
Malhotra industries and Dancing souls
Chapter-13: Ignoring
Chapter-14: Raj, Simran and Devdas
Chapter-15: Bipolar and Tripolar
Trailer Of BLOOMING LOVE
Chapter-16: Off to Mahabaleshwar
Chapter-17: Mahabaleshwar
Chapter-18: Roaming around
New Story
Chapter-19: Jealous Malhotra
Thank you 🤗❤️
Chapter-20: Unknown feelings
Chapter-21: First hug
Happy Parth Day 🎉🎊
Chapter-22: Sick Manik
Chapter-23: Proposal for???
Chapter-24: Wedding Bells
Chapter-25: Teej preparation
Chapter-26: Romantic encounters
Chapter -27: Manik at Dancing Soul
Happy Tay day 🎉🎊
Character sketch-3
Chapter-28: Engagement
Chapter-29: Rakshabandhan
Chapter-31: Success Party
Chapter-32: Heat of the moment
Chapter-33: Deja vu
Chapter-34: Family Reunion
Chapter-35: Mehndi
Chapter-36: Sangeet and Cocktail
Chapter-37: Haldi and bachelor/bachelorette party
Chapter-38: The D-Day
Chapter-39: Good News or Shock News
Chapter-40: Happiness in MM
Chapter-41: First talk to baby
Chapter-42: First Appointment
Maybe a Good-bye/ Hate received
My ink drinkers
Chapter-43: Unexpected Collaboration
Chapter-44: Musical Bond
Shoutout!!!
Chapter-45: Chemistry is the key
Chapter-46: A Dinner Invitation
Chapter-47: Wedding Memories
Most Awaited Plot
Chapter-48: Past Shadows
Chapter-49: Fury and Fear
Chapter-50: His Little One
Chapter-51: Unveiling the Truth
Chapter-52: Beginning to Heal

Chapter-30: Confession Ahead

1.7K 205 63
Dramatic__kiara__11 द्वारा

Right now mukti's room is not looking less than any storeroom. As after resting for whole 2 hours girls came to her room for getting her ready. So for now they are looking for a perfect dress.

Mukti: Guys it's 5:30 already, how I'm going to get ready till 7. We haven't even decided the dress.....

Nandini: Muku relax let me find something.....

Then searching for almost 10 minutes Nandini choose a dress to which everyone agreed. Then they choose matching accessories for it.

Time skip.....

At exact 7 abhimanyu was there to take Mukti with him. He was in living area waiting for her while talking to manik. There talking came to halt hearing footsteps. They both turn and sees mukti coming with others girls.

Manik smiles seeing her while abhimanyu is totally lost in her. Mukti was obvious of this because of which he blush slightly. Manik then looks towards abhimanyu and seeing him lost he smirk and click his fingers in front of eyes breaking his trance.

Realising his surroundings abhimanyu looks here there to which manik chuckle. Then not wants to embarrass himself he leaves from there with mukti.

In the car,

There was a totally silence in the car. It was not like they are alone for the first time but still the situation and current relation made it much awkward. For both of them all these are new. Both are experiencing it for the first time.

To make the atmosphere light and less awkward abhimanyu play the song making mukti little relax.

After like half an hour both reach their destination. It was a rooftop restaurant. After reaching towards the lift abhimanyu blindfolded mukti. Then they reach their desire floor. He lead her to the set up. And after five minutes he ask her to remove the blindfold and open her eyes.

As soon as she open her eyes she saw abhi on his knees with a ring in his hand....

Abhi: Mukti I realised that maybe I just don't look at you as my friend, there is more to it. I couldn't control my feelings anymore, I had to let it out all. So It's time to open my heart and express my deepest feelings to you. Mukti Malhotra, ever since you were born you have been stealing everyone's heart. I really don't know when you stole mine away. And now I can't think about living without you. As you have my heart. MUKTI I LOVE YOU. I really do. Mukti day and night I only think about you. You're always in my dream at night infact I dream about you during the day as well. Mukti you have taken over my life but I'm not complaining. I want you to know that I love you like I have never loved anyone before and would like you to concede me the great honor to be my girlfriend. The day I will love another woman in my life is the day you become the mother of our lovely daughter. So will you marry me?

While listening Mukti was just spellbound. She forgot to blink her eyes seeing her love sitting on his knees. But then coming into senses she said.

Muk: I have come to realise that once you find the right person, your mind will be at rest and all your doubts cleared. You have touched all aspects of my life. You have made a positive impact in me that no one else have ever made. I can't deny that am now a better person because of all that I learnt from you. I think it is the right time for me to ask you this "Please be the one who will always be by my side, the one that I will always look up to you all times in my life, the one that will be my angel, my helpmate and the father of my kids." I love you so much, yes I will marry you.....

Both are in tears but then abhi slide the ring in her finger. Mukti made him stand and hug him tightly.

Muk(broking the hug holding his hand): u know what abhi till now no one made me feel this much special....

Abhi (wiping her tears): I love you so much.....

With a broadening smile, he strode over to where she was standing. When her hands laced with his, he noticed just how small they were now that her palms were pressed into his. He could wrap his fingers around her entire hand.

There were no awkward pauses, no second thoughts, no worries of what he was doing wrong only him and her and their hands fitting together like puzzle pieces.

She smiled at him with a hundred words behind her diamond eyes.

Just as quickly as her hands laced with his, he kissed her. She responded with such enthusiasm that he was taken aback at first, but regained his composure and reminded himself of what was happening; he was really kissing her, she was really kissing him, and the world around them was meaningless.

Nothing could have possibly meant more than them, nothing could have more beauty than this moment: those small hands pressed into his, the way her round eyes fluttered to a close.

She fit into him like a glove, her kiss like the beating of a butterfly’s wings, soft until it became addictive. It was the murmuring, cool breeze of a summer evening; it was falling asleep to the faint noises of the Burrow; it was a red, blazing fire, yet a gentle, trickling rain all at once.

And he was falling fast, craving her scent and the feel of her so close to him, unsure where he ended and she began. He had never been more grateful to have life until now.

He would have rather walked into hell again and again than lose this: her entrancing eyes, her captivating smile against his lips, her laugh when he did something stupid, her hair and how it fell over her shoulder when she looked at him, her raspy voice in the mornings, and her hands, those tiny hands, conforming and loosening to his calloused fingers in perfect rhythm with him.

But his stupid lungs had to find air, and he was forced to separate from her with the feeling of gravity being torn out of his core.

Both were feeling shy not knowing what to say or do next. Then to break the silence abhimanyu lead her to the dinner set up.

Both of them complete their dinner with lots of talks and teasing. Slowly the awkwardness is vanishing as if it was never there.

Both are coming to normal terms. Then the day ended well for both of them. Abhimanyu drop her to the home and left to his not before stealing a hug and kiss from her.

Whole week passed like that. Everyone was busy in wrapping their work as from next week they have decided to go for work only in emergency.

Nandini was the only one who is the the most busiest person in all as she has to manage everything. Her competition is next week so with Sangeet performances she is also preparing for competition.

Mukti has forced everyone to dance even dadi too is preparing. The most difficult task for her was to make manik ready for dance. But with some emotional drama and angry version of her he agreed.

Nandini was feeling too much awkward to teach him but still she has to because of mukti. They also has to prepared duet songs.

Next week,(Monday)

Malhotra Mansion,

Everyone is in living to see off Nandini. Right now neyonika doing Aarti of Nandini and make her eat curd with sugar (dahi shakar). Then dadi put kala tikka behind her ear.

Nandini take blessings from neyonika, Raj, dadi and also from abhimanyu's parents as they came to wish her luck. Younger clan except manik hugs her one by one wishing her good luck.

Mukti: Bhai you won't wish her?

Alya(teasingly): What yrr mukti, he must have already wished her in private?

To which both manik and Nandini smile awkwardly. Then a call came from her pa Smaran asking her to come out as Nandini with her team is going together to airport.

Everyone starts going out, Nandini and manik are at last. Nandini was busy in finding something in her bag. Manik pull her towards himself making her startle.

Nandini (shocked): Manik, what are you doing?

For whole five manik didn't said anything. Nandini shakes his shoulder bringing him to reality.

Manik (holding her from her waist): All the very best, do your best.....

For a second Nandini was totally baffled by him but then composing herself she smiles to the fullest.

Nandini (smilling): Thank you so much....

Seeing her smilling for the first time that too because of him unknowingly he too smiles. Both are smiling and lost in eachother unaware of a pair of eyes staring at them with wide eyes.

(Any guesses who is the person)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's none other than Cabir Dhawan

Cabir who came to call Nandini as everyone were waiting and it's getting late witness the whole scene. First he was shocked but then he smiles thinking that they are coming to normal terms and Manik is giving their relation a chance.

For few minutes he admires them but then with heavy heart he calls on Nandini's mobile instead of going inside and made them feel awkward he left from there.

Here listening the mobile's ring both came back to there senses. Manik left her and looks here and there. Nandini picks up the call.

Nandini(looking down): They are calling us out.....

Saying this she left, manik follow her out. Getting inside the car Nandini bids bye to everyone..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hope you all like the chapter....

Few words for Manik...

Few words for Nandini...

Few words for Abhimanyu...

Few words for Mukti...

Few words for Cabir...

Manan moment???

Mukti and Abhimanyu (mukbhi) moment???

Target:- 160 votes and 60 comments

Do comments and vote...

Thank u 🙂🙂

Love,
Kiara ❤️❤️

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

239K 17.1K 48
"Why the hell did you kidnap me? I will never marry your shameless cousin. You asshole! What made yo.." I was cut off by the finger on my lips by my...
15.4K 1.5K 12
"Agar tumhe lagta hai you can break me, then you are sadly mistaken. Main nazuk...innocent type sirf ek hadh tak hoon par after that, main puri shern...
3.6M 253K 151
#01 in fanfiction on 23/02/18 Nandini murthy:-) A girl full of life and fun, wants to be independent and stand on her own feet. Loves her family. Man...
Stars | completed Heer द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

430K 44.4K 53
When Nandini met Manik for the first time, she never wanted him to be 'the one'; or actually, that thought didn't even cross her mind. And for Manik...