I Found You

AbhaAbhirami द्वारा

There is this identity crisis for me in which I can specifically find the difference in my thoughts, prioriti... अधिक

Chapter 1 The Return
Chapter 2- Team
Chapter 3 The Performance
Chapter 4 The Decision
Chapter 5 Moving in
Chapter 7 My Boss
Chapter 8 The Drunk One
Chapter 9 The Attack
Chapter 10 My Boy
Chapter 11 Back To Home 🔞
Chapter 12 A Chance
Chapter 13- Am I Good Enough?
Chapter 14- Family Time
Chapter 15- People Of Minor Family

Chapter 6 My Space

783 50 4
AbhaAbhirami द्वारा

Vegas

It was all dark around me. I heard the faint voice of a lady from a distance. She was calling me. Calling my name. I searched for some light and looked for directions to reach the voice. It was all dark. Then I saw a flash, a tiny little blue light from a distance. And the shadow of the lady.

"Vegas..."

Mom! I ran towards her. She was standing there with her hands open to take me in her arms. I ran as fast as I could. I went near her. She looks magical. She was wearing her blue gown which I love the most. And sweetly smiled at me.

"Vegas, my little cupcake."  she sat on her knees and opened her arms.

"Mom..."

I went near her to embrace her with all my love. But all of a sudden she screamed. I was stunned and stayed still right there. Without moving any close to her. Without taking her hands. Without embracing her. Without protecting her. I stayed there like a statue.

A large black shadow appeared on the back of me. I was afraid to look back at what it was. It went through me and pulled Mom far away from me.

"Mommmmm....."

I screamed. The shadow through her to a pool filled with black-colored water. My mom was drowning. And I stand there screaming like an idiot.

"Vegas..! Macau..! Vegas... Save!"

My mom cried out calling my name. And stood there crying without even helping her to climb out of the pool.

"Vegas....vega..!"

All her screams disappeared. I stood there in silence in the darkness. There was no one calling my name. There was no light guiding me. There was no one opening their arms to me. I lost it. I lost my mother.

"Mom..!" I screamed and searched for her in the darkness. No, no, no...! I can't lose her. I need her! Macau needs her!

Mom!

"Vegas..."

I heard someone calling me. This time it's the fainted voice of a man. A blue light appeared in my dark space.

"Khun Vegas??"

I flinched and opened my eyes. I am in my bedroom. I was covered in my sweat. I was thirsty as hell.  Fuck! I had that same fucking nightmare.

"Khun Vegas? Are you okay?"

I looked in the direction where the voice came from. It was Pete. He was kneeling right at the side of my bed. He placed his palm on my forehead. He looks worried. Worried like hell.

"Khun Vegas. please say something. Did you have a fever? Are you cold? Do you need a blanket? Do you want me to call the doctor? Are you having a heart attack?"

A worried Pete is cute. I mean he is always cute. But now I can see his doll eyes moving like hell and his frowned brows which makes him 100 times more cute. Arh! I love this man!

"I...I need some water."

I said while slowly sitting up and leaning toward him. He gently supported my shoulder and let my upper body rest on his chest. Well, I wasn't that bad. But you know, people who are ill need more caring and attention. It is not a crime.

He handed me some water and wiped the sweat from my forehead using the towel. He smells good. Did he take a shower? What time is it? I fell asleep while reading my book.

"Khun Vegas, are you alright now?"

He asked.

"yes. I am good."

"That's a relief. So, shall I bring your dinner here? Or do you want to go to the dining room?"

"yeah. Let's go there I don't like eating in bed. "

I said.

He gently lifted me and stood next to me. I surrounded my hand against his waist and gently pulled his shirt. I placed my palm on his now-visible waistline.

"Umm... Khun Vegas, you can put your arm around my shoulder."

He suggested.

"yeah. But I get more balance when I hold you like this. "

"Umm... A- alright. Then, can you hold it just normally? Like with my shirt. "

He asked without looking at me.

"But, the fabric may slip. I don't want to fall. This is more convenient and safe."

I said gently grabbing his waist.

Pete didn't say anything and went along with me. We went to the dining area and he helped me to arrange my plates.

"Pete, do I need to serve your dinner right now?"

Aunt Mei, my chef asked.

"Nah, aunt. I will eat later," he said.

"What is 'your food'?"

I asked Pete.

"Well, I am not really into Western food and salads. I wanted some Southern Thai food. So I told her to make me some curry and rice. "

Pete said. Yes. He is allowed to have his preferred meal here. No objection!

"Then tell her to serve. Let's eat together." I said.

"It's okay Khun. I will have it later. " Pete said politely. Will he be this polite when he becomes my boyfriend? Well, you should be. You have no choice, Pete! Or else you will be punished so badly.

"Aunt Mei serves his dinner too. " I ordered.

Pete sat opposite me. And we started to dig in the food. The curry was orange-yellow. Pete happily swallowed a bite of rice and curry. He really loves food!

"Isn't it spicy?"

I asked curiously.

"Not at all! On our island. We use the authentic version of curry. It is much spicier and tastier there. But aunt mei is pretty good. The flavors are blended, and the smell is so mouth-watering. I like it."

I gazed at him like an idiot. How can someone be this happy by eating dinner?

"Khun Vegas do you want a bite?" He enthusiastically asked, holding a spoon full of rice and curry. 

"n-no. I... I can't handle spicy food."

I said. He dropped the smile. Oh shit! Did I disappoint him? No...no you can't disappoint him, Vegas. He just offered you his favorite food. Pete is offering you his food! Just eat that you idiot!

I cleared my voice and opened my mouth.

Pete happily stuffed the spoonful of spices in my mouth. Hell, this tastes good! It has some authentic flavors than the salad.

" it is actually better than I thought. It tastes amazing."

I told him while analyzing every flavor of the curry and swallowed it slowly.

"see! I told you!" he smiled showing off his dimples.

Uh... I will do anything to see those dimples. I will even have a thousand bowls of curry to see you smile like that. Or maybe 100 thousand bowls... Wait! What is this weird sensation in my throat?

What is this? I feel hot. I feel burned. Wait, wait don't tell me! Shit!

I jumped from my seat and grabbed the water jar placed in the middle of the table.

Pete was stunned and watched my action. I drank a full jar of water. We didn't say anything but he understood the situation.

"I will get you some milk. "
Pete ran to the kitchen.

Shit! I am burning like hell from all the spices. Vegas! You buffalo, you should have rejected it! This is so embarrassing! The great mafia don is crying because he had a spoon of curry! Shit!

Pete grabbed my cheeks and poured milk into my mouth which I drank without hesitation. After a while. I felt relieved.

"I never know you can't bear even this much spice," Pete said with concern.

"I... I can actually. Ah... I think I can't handle it now because of the injury."

Pete laughed like I said the lamest excuse. Well, it was! I pouted.

"Okay, Khun Vegas. Then let's eat some curry my Yai make when you are cured of the illness," he said sweetly.

We went back to our room. Pete held me carefully like a baby and I almost feel sorry for worrying him with my fake injuries.

He set my bed and tucked me in my blanket. And went back to his side bed.

"good night Khun Vegas. Please call me if you need anything."

He said while setting his bed.

"Ah. Pete, my legs hurt so much can you massage it until I sleep?"

"Of course!" Pete climbed onto my bed and started to massage my legs. He looks so tired and I need to stay awake until he finally drifts to sleep here.

And my plan worked. Pete slowly started to drift off to sleep while massaging me. And eventually, give up exhausted. He lay next to me on my bed and instantly fell asleep.

I grabbed my blanket and tucked him in. I gently kiss him on his forehead.

"good night, my cupcake."

Wait, it doesn't feel good. Then I gently planted a kiss on his lips.

Ahh...! Now it feels good. I laid my head on his nape and cuddled him. And drifted to sleep happily.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

166K 4.4K 38
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
219K 7.6K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
393K 11.8K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
102K 9.1K 110
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...