Treacherous, Robert Keating

By gaslys-girl

this slope is treacherous, and i, i, i like it. [robert keating x fem!oc] real life + social media top ranki... More

🪩
track 1
track 3
track 4
track 5
track 6
track 7
track 8
track 9
track 10
track 11
track 12 - interlude
track 13
track 14
track 15
track 16

track 2

813 18 18
By gaslys-girl

july 9th, 2021.

Liked by lilliandawson, jules4taylor, and 19,724 others
inhalerdublin It Won't Always Be Like This out now!

comments

@lilliandawson: cheer up baby's
on repeat 🎧
@ryanmcmahon_15: lily!! so glad you liked the song.

@user36: this is the album of forever

@user14: @natgrohl has juliette listened?
natgrohl liked this comment

@natgrohl: keep up the good work guys💯
@inhalerdublin: you too nat!
liked by bobbyskeetz

@user11: ITS PERFECTION? ELIJAH
ILY🫶

@joshjenkinson_: our best work yet fellas!
@greene.leo: isn't it your only work out?
liked by elijahhewson

-

"the album's fucking amazing guys, that's the problem!" juliette expressed to her tight knit group of friends.

ever since that night outside of her apartment, she could not talk to robert.

he had tried so hard, to apologize, over and over again. she couldn't accept it, it felt forced, or just like she didn't deserve it.

"well is it really bad thing they make good music? he could be writing bad songs about you," leo reasoned.

leo greene was a friend of lillian's, who was a friend of natalie. they introduced each other, and they hit it off almost instantly. since february 9th, 2020, nat and leo had been sickly infatuated with one another.

"did you hear 'my king will be kind' ? from what i grasped, they fucking hate that bitch! i'm that bitch, leo." she responded.

"i meant lyrical content wise, but i feel that."

natalie chimed in, saying, "trying to be oh so optimistic here, i feel like no one could write these words without truly meaning them," she shrugged. "maybe he really developed something."

"or this is his way of saying "fuck you", nat." she said. she really enjoyed the album and it pained her. how could someone she loved for ages write these words?

"isn't the dummer in the band, ryan i think, doesn't he seem like a gentleman? i think he's quite cute to be honest." lillian said, trying not to intervene with what to her, seemed a little silly since she knew, the pair, still had feelings for one another.

"you know how to keep it balanced lily." leo responded, getting up to try and really reach julie, "do you actually think he hates you juliette? like genuinely? i think you're great, but you've got to be just a bit oblivious. these songs are filled with excellence about you. he texts you after you drop any music. he still likes you, i'm telling you"

-
december 29th, 2019

rob‼️
congrats on charlie brown! such a good song jules!

february 25th, 2020

rob‼️
care's such a tune.

november 19th, 2020

rob‼️
your cover of linger by the cranberries was good 💯

april 4th, 2021

rob‼️
congrats on the EP.

-

july 9th, 2021.

liked by bobbyskeetz, ryanmcmahon_15, and 22,841 others
juliegrey hot girls on lexapro 🔥 (and leo)

comments

@user19: LEO🙈

@green.leo: i'm hotter than all of you guys
@natgrohl: woah there

@user22: lillian looks so pretty oh my gosh😭

@user33: nat and juliette look like babies here omg😭😭 miss the 2019 tour !!
liked by natgrohl and juliegrey

@ryanmcmahon_15: lily looks quite pretty here !!
@lilliandawson: you're not too shabby yourself‼️

@user14: JULIETTE HAVE YOU LISTENED TO INHALER'S ALBUM? WHATS UR FAV SONG??
@juliegrey: strange time to be alive was a beaut, i saw a lot of myself in my king will be kind!

@natgrohl: jules on medication since may '19 🙌
     ↳@juliegrey: when they're a little mentally ill and estranged 😍

-

in their shared apartment in new york the group, marveled and had a laugh over juliette's reply to a certain user's comment. 

"i'm sorry but the fact that you genuinely said that is so funny, jules. especially when you're the inspo" lillian giggled.

"you guys think he's seen the comment?" leo asked, with a grin on his face.

"nah, i don't even think he follows me anymore." juliette brushes off, getting up to grab a drink.

"all of them still follow you actually jules, all the boys do. even the band account does. i wasn't gonna say it again but i think he still wants you." natalie responded, matter of factly.

"nice try nat."

"maybe he does like you and he'll just never get to tell you that because you won't ever text him back ever," lillian added.

now juliette considered this, thought about it for a while, and came to the conclusion they were wrong. "so, what're we watching tonight?"

-

dublin

"rob, did you see what juliette commented on her post from today?" josh spoke, showing eli, receiving the information from ryan.

"no, not that i care, but what was it?" he said, coming to sit across from the two.

"you are such a bad liar, man. here, look." he said, showing him the screen.

rob looked at the reply to the question about the album, and tried to play it off.

"what? she's wrong. it's not about her. we didn't write it about her, none of you lads did. strange time to be alive i agree, so good, however king will be kind, not about her." he said.

"what were you thinking about when writing then, rob?" ryan replied, from the other side of the table.

"not her."

"i call bullshit," josh said, with a smile, ryan and elijah agreeing with him.

-

before his night was over, after celebrating the release of the band's debut album, robert was in bed ready to fall asleep the second he closed his eyes.

however, the second he did, he heard a vibration from his phone go off. he considered leaving it, waiting until morning to respond, but he looked then before he went to sleep anyways.

messages

jules⁉️
congrats on the album rob, truly great! any idea who the sixth track is about?

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 387 15
be my valentine elijah hewson x oc social media x real life swiftslqver,, 2024
59.7K 1.7K 40
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you. Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all! Social Media + IRL / Elijah Hewson © beato...
2.7K 47 18
Eden never would've thought her brother, Justin, switching bands would've led to her entire life changing, but what will she do when she's faced with...
9.4K 303 13
emma and rob. fake dating