Unexpected

Por ParulSharma955

# 1 in Unexpected ( 27-11-23 ) This is an Indian story about two completely different personalities tied in a... Más

~Characters~
~Asthetics~
~ 1 ~
~ 2 ~
~New Cover~
~ 3 ~
~ 4 ~
~ 5 ~
~ 6 ~
~ 7 ~
~ 8 ~
~ 10 ~
~ 11 ~
~ 12 ~
~ 13 ~
~ 14 ~
Important
~ 15 ~
~ 16 ~
Thank You

~ 9 ~

4.9K 148 26
Por ParulSharma955

Karan

From last two weeks she is not talking to me . I am missing her nonsense talks , blabbering and I am even missing her irritating me . I tried talking to her but she just walks away or ignore me .

Right now I am getting ready to attend an anniversary party of Mr. Mehra , I wanted to attend this with Samaira but Vo mujhse baat karle vahi bohat hai .

I heard footsteps and looked from where the sound is coming . My Wife is standing there all ready but where is she going .

" Where are you going ?". I finally asked .

She looked at me for 5 sec and walked towards the main door . What was that ? .

Ok I agree , I did a mistake but abhi ye zada ho raha hai .

I go behind her and held her wrist .

" I know you are angry at me but tell me where are you going ." I can't take any risk she is going alone at night , It's not that I am conservative or something . It is not at all safe . I should atleast know where is she going .

" You don't need to worry ."

" I am sorry na , I really didn't meant anything I said ."

" We will talk later about this , I am getting late ."

" But-."

" Hello jij's ". I looked at the source of the voice .

" I am ananya , bestfriend of Sam ."

" Ohh hii ."

" Actually we are going to a party , So challe Sam " She said and looked at her .

" Yes " They both moved outside .

Now I am little relieved that she is not going alone .

Samaira

I am standing in this oo so boring party because of my lovely friend .

Like seriously it is someone's anniversary but No she has to drag me everywhere .

" Kya yaar Anu It is soo boring ."

" Dekh He is very known buisnesman So Party toh attend karni hi thi ."

I looked around and saw My pati parmeshvar Standing with a WOMEN not standing actually the woman is seducing him HOW DARE SHE .

He is not even saying anything to her .

Now what should I do .

I moved towards the bar and ordered a drink .

" Sam why are you drinking You know what happened last time you drinked ."

I didn't listened to her .

Karan

I don't even know who this women is , She is trying to seduce me and I can't even push her away because everyone is present here and it will create a scene .

I moved little away she again started coming to me but this time someone stopped her , I looked and saw Samaira .

What is she doing her ?.

" Who the hell are you ? " that unknown girl said to Samaira How dare she talk to her like that .

" First thing when you talk to me keep your voice low and second this man standing here is fucking My Husband , So stay away from him ."

I don't know but I am loving it , She is jeleous .

" And if you didn't moved from here in 2 mins I swear to god , I will kill you ." Samaira said and stumbled a little , I immiedeatly held her . That girl also was gone .

Alcohol I can smell it .

" Samaira You drinked ?."

" Yes baby a little ". and showed her fingers but my heart just fluttered at Baby .

" Aye you are blushing see ." She said and I am still holding her .

" No I am not ."

" Don't lie baby ." Ohh please someone stop her from saying this .

" Accha ghar chale ." and She nodded .

She tried but she was not able to walk.So , I picked her in a bridal style . She smiled at first but .

" You can't pick me up ."

" Why ."

" Because I am angry on you ." and pouted angrily but this pout of her . I just want to kiss her right now but I can't take advantage of her drunken state .

" I am sorry na , I am really sorry don't ignore me ."She again pouted .

" You said that I irritate you , I am immature and you are not my -." She closed her eyes as if trying to remember something .

" Babysitter ." I completed the sentence .

" Haan and after that you want me to talk to you."

" I am really sorry , I was angry on something else and then shouted at you ."

" Sachhi sorry ho ?." She asked like a kid .

" Sacchi ." and nodded .

" Dil se ?. and pointed towards my Chest . I chuckled at her antics .

" Sachi mei dil se sorry hu ."

" Ok fir maaf kiya apko ."

I moved towards my car and made her sit on the passenger sit .

I drove to home and in the drive she kept mumbling things which I didn't heard .

We reached and I again picked her up in my arms .

" I can walk ." She said in an irritated tone .

" No darling ."

I was moving towards her room but she stopped me .

" Wait ."

" What happened ."

" I am hungry ."

I moved back towards the kitchen made her sit on the kitchen counter , wore an apron , rolled my sleeves .

" What do you want to eat ? ."

" Anything but quick ."

I made Maggi as it is the quickest I can make . I gave her the plate .

" Ayye you have to feed me ." I smiled at her and started feeding her .

After the Maggie was finished I picked her again towards the room .

" I am not small baby okayy ." She said .

" You are my baby , my little baby ."

I moved to her room and made her sit on the bed .

I was about to go but she again stopped me .

" Wait for some time na ."

" Okay ." And sits behind her , she keeps her head on my shoulder .

" You are so cute ." and pulled my cheeks . I again smiled at her .

" You know when you got angry , I just wanted to hug you tightly and kiss you passionately ." My eyes widened and I don't why my cheeks are heated . Ye aurat kya kya karna chahti hai mere sath . ( Aap Soch bhi nahi sakte 😂😂 ).

" Then why you didn't did that ."

" Because you don't like me ." Whao said it .

" and may I know Why you think that ."

" Because you always scolds ."

" Yaa I scold you but that doesn't mean that I don't like you ."

" So you like me ? ."

" A lot ." and she pecked my cheek .

After sometime she slept on my shoulder only .

I gently placed her head on the pillow and removed her heels.

I pecked her forehead and slept in my room .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🫣❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sajna... tere naalo pyara koi naa
Tere bin zindagi da pal vi gawara koi na

Ve meriya wafaavan, tere layi
Chalan eh saahva, tere layi (x2)

Ve dil de mohalle sada goonje tera naa'm
Sajna sohneya tere naalo pyara koi na

Muddta ton sambheya ai
Dil vich ehe pyaar tere layi
Joban di saari eh jo rangli
Bahaar tere layi (x2)

Eh nakhre adaava tere layi
Main khud nu sajaava tere layi (x2)

Main chahuni aa ki main hi tainu dissa har thaa...
Sajna.. sohneya.. tere naalo pyaara koi naa

Ve pata mainu aj deya aashiqa de haal ve
Main inna par kardi aa vaada tere naal ve (x2)

Ki laggiya nibhaugi yaara
Main chadd ke na jayugi yaara (x2)

Main Rab vi ni aaun dindi saade darmiyaan
Sajna sohneya tere naalo pyara koi naa

Kamli nu naam tere da yaara jog lageya
Hogi aa je ohdi main jadon da ehe rog lageya (x2)

Ve akhiyan nu laggeya nasha tera
Pata ni ki bann na mera (x2)

Ve mukkdi ai gal rai tu ai ta main haa
Sajna sohneya tere naalon pyara koi na
~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope U all liked the chapter....

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

239K 12.5K 55
What happens when ARADHYA helps a woman in temple but somehow ended up marrying biggest buisness tycoon of Asia REYANSH BHARDWAJ
80.9K 3K 32
||Book 1|| ♡Aliasha Rathore♡ ~"har aashiq ki ajab kahani hai, chup rehna bhi pyaar ki nishani hai". A 24 year-old global superstar. She has everythi...
663K 42.3K 38
(#1 Unwanted Series) ||Arranged Marriage Romance|| "Open it." She said in her commanding tone, as my hand made towards her 𝒌𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅 to ope...
526K 21.7K 47
THE RAJPUTS!!! As the name suggests, they walk on red carpet. Their business is widespread but they are down to earth. They are not the regular arrog...