Sorry, i love you | Hyunjin X...

By luvy0ngbok

This guy you've always admired from afar, you've dreamt of becoming friends with him. And now, you're more. C... More

- E N G L I S H C H A P T E R S-
- INTRODUCTION & CONTEXT -
- 01 -
- 02 -
- 03 -

- 04 -

10 0 0
By luvy0ngbok

TW : KINDA ANGST ?

You start unpacking your stuff into your room and lay down on your bed. I missed this room and atmosphere. You thought to yourself. You then prepared to go to sleep and fell asleep instantly. The next morning, you woke up full of energy ! But when you looked in the corner of your room.. a big ass spider was there. You suddenly freaked out and got out of your room as fast as possible. You run to Chan's room but notice he left to buy groceries. So you went to see Hyunjin, a bit embarrassed, since Chan is used to having to take care of the spiders and you asking him to take care of it, but not Hyunjin. You knock on his door and he opens it after a kinda long wait.

Sorry, i was changing. Couldn't open the door being shirtless right ? He giggled. Anyways, do you need anything ?

It's a bit embarrassing asking that but.. there's a spider in the corner of my room. Can you help me get rid of it ? You replied.

Sure. He said, giggling again.

You two went to your room but when you enter, Hyunjin's smirk suddenly faded.

I.. i can't.

Why not ?

Y/N LOOK AT THE FUCKING SIZE OF IT.

I KNOW RIGHT ?? I'll just ask Chris when he comes back. Ill go sit on the couch to wait.

If you want you can come to my room, we could watch a movie

Sure ! It would be fun.

You follow him to his room and sit on his bed. He opens his laptop and goes to netflix.

Should we watch a horror movie ?

Uhm.. sure ? Maybe it'll be fun

Okay.

He puts a random horror movie he finds. He then puts it on his lap and sits next to you. The beginning of the movie wasn't scary, at all. But the more the movie went, the more you both felt scared. Suddenly, there was a jumpscare and you let out a scream, a loud one. Hyunjin just jumped. He then looked at you with a shocked face covering his ears.

Y/n you blasted my ears.

I didn't mean to ! It scared me so bad oh my fucking god

My poor ears..

Hyunjin don't be dramatic, it's nothing bad-

You both laughed and began watching the movie again. You would get scared easily and let out small screams and burrying your face into a pillow. Hyunjin kept acting dramatic everytime you screamed. It was like that until the end of the movie. You had a fun time with Hyunjin, and you would do it again. You noticed your brother was home so you went to see him and ask about the spider. He groaned but accepted to remove it and threw it in the yard. You thanked him and went back to your room. While he was preparing lunch, you went to him and asked him if he needed any help. He said no but you really wanted to help him since you were bored. He finally agreed and told you to help him chop the carrots since he was making ratatouille.

You guys made lunch together and then Chan told you to go call Hyunjin to eat. You went up to his room. But before knocking, you overheard a conversation of him and his friends.

Hey bro, how are you ? His first friend said.

Good, what about you Hyunjin replied.

I'm feeling good too. His second friend said.

Why did you call me ?

To take news of that girl ! What was her name uhh.. Y/N ? Your face dropped when you heard your name.

Yeah, how's the bet going ?

A bet ? What were they talking about ? You wondered.

What bet ??

Bro.. the bet about succeeding to make that girl fall inlove with you ?? Since you're in Australia together now that means-

You didn't want to hear more. A bet ? You ? You were shocked to hear that. You felt betrayed, you really started catching feelings. You stayed in front of the door for a while, not crying, not being angry, just shocked. After a while you finally knocked on Hyunjin's door. « Come down for lunch. » you said. He then said he was coming.

HYUNJIN'S POV

I received a call from my two best « friends ». I anwsered it because i was bored.

Hey bro, how are you ? My first friend said.

Good, what about you I replied.

I'm feeling good too. My second friend said.

Why did you call me ?

To take news of that girl ! What was her name uhh.. Y/N ?

Yeah, how's the bet going ?

A bet ? I thought.

What bet ??

Bro.. the bet about succeeding to make that girl fall inlove with you ?? Since you're in Australia together now that means you can litterally flirt with her and shi.

Oh right.. THAT bet.

Guys, i don't know about that anymore.. i'm starting to catch feelings i think. True ones

Nahh are you serious ?

Yeah-

Before i could finish my sentence, Y/N knocked on the door to tell me to come down to eat. I told her i was coming and hung up with my friends. I was eating as usual when i noticed Y/N wasn't really behaving as usual. Usually, she would talk alot and eat all her plate. But right now, she barely even touched her plate and she didn't say one word. Her parents noticed that and asked her if she was okay. She said she just wasn't hungry and left. I was really worried about her.

YOUR POV

At lunch, you didn't feel like eating. You weren't really hungry too. Your mother asked if you were okay and you told her you weren't hungry. You put your plate in the dishwasher and went to your room. You just didn't feel like doing anything actually. Not even talking. You heard knocks on the door but didn't anwser. You just turned to face your wall as the knocks got harder. You heard your room's door open slowly and someone turning on your light.

Y/N, are you okay ? Hyunjin asked.

Hmm. You muffled.

You didn't say a word at lunch and now you're staying in your room all alone. I know you're not okay. What happened ?

Nothing, please leave me alone Hyune..

Okay, i'll go get chan. Rest well..

Hyunjin left your room, but chan quickly took his place.

Hey sis, are you okay ? He asks.

Yes.. You sniffed.

Awh.. you know i hate seeing you like this. He approaches your bed and opens his arms. Come here.

You stare at him for a few secs then jump into his arms, crying.

Why is love so hard.. You sniffed again.

What happened ?

I don't feel like saying, im sorry.

It's okay.

Chan gently rubs your back and comforts you. Hyunjin passes by the corridor and sees you hugging your brother tightly. He can't help but feel jealous. He goes to his room and stays there until dinner. You basically do the same, except you just sleep. You wake up to the sound of your father calling you to come eat dinner. Dang, you slept a lot.. you were a bit hungry so you ate more than at lunch. You looked at Hyunjin and caught him staring at you. He stopped when he saw he got caught and looked at his plate. You couldn't help but find it cute. It irritated you at the same time, since you thought he still considered you as a bet. You took your plate to put it in the dishwasher, again, then went back to your room. Around 20 minutes later, you receive a message from Hyunjin.

You didn't want to see him but you still wanted to see what he would do to make you less mad. When you entered the room, Hyunjin ran to you and hugged you. You hesitated in hugging him back, but you finally hugged him back. He held you tighter and it felt great being in his arms. You still felt sad though. He then broke the hug and went to take something from the back of his bed. He told you to close your eyes and he gave you something pretty big. You then open your eyes and see that he gave you a painting of you.

God, it's beautiful Hyunjin. You say, stunned by the beauty of his art.

I made this earlier today, when i was staying in my room. He says.

Even if you thought he was doing it because of the bet, you didn't want to be mad at him anymore, and you wanted to just enjoy spending time with him, even if it wasn't honest. You stared at the painting for a while and started to tear up.

Words can't explain how much i love this. You're so sweet. I think i'm gonna cry oh my god.

Hyunjin hugged you tight again and was happy you liked his painting. You stayed there, hugging him for a while. You then both went to sleep but you couldn't stop thinking about Hyunjin that night. You hung his painting in front of your bed.

You enjoyed these two weeks of vacations and ignored what Hyunjin said that day. You had alot of fun and eventually became even closer to Hyunjin. It was so nice seeing your brother again, since you haven't seen him in a while. You really tried to enjoy these two weeks the most, because after that, you only had four weeks left of seeing Hyunjin. It was the end of the year in this academy. And since he's one year older than you, this is his last year, which means you won't see him almost everyday anymore. You made alot of memories with him.

You arrived around the end of your holidays. You had to pack your stuff again and go take the plane. You got really emotional about the fact that you had to leave your family again. You cried, alot, but they were here to comfort you. You left on the last saturday. You took your plane, accompanied by Hyunjin. You waved goodbye to your family and once the plane finally launched, you cried again. Fortunately, Hyunjin was there to comfort you the whole time. He hugged you and let you rest your head on his shoulder. You slept the whole flight, crying really made you tired. Hyunjin was tired aswell, so he slept too. Once the plane landed, you were back to your usual life. Hyunjin went back to his house and you were left alone in your appartment. It wasn't the first time that you were leaving your family, but you were still really sad from it.

__________________________________

1789 words.

*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 8.3K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
471K 16.9K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.1M 45.5K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
159K 7.5K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...