how did this happen? - sambur

By argburiscold

this is NOT finished yet. More

We Meet ~ 1

beginning ig? (not actually)

14 0 0
By argburiscold

(i'm writing this just so wattpad can ACTUALLY allow it lmaoo)

It was July 10th, and Sam, Colby, Kat, and Stas we're getting ready to explore Ireland a bit, the thing is... Wilbur was asleep. Sam and Colby had the great idea to cuddle him, including George, so they cuddled him for a bit and headed outside, exploring. Sam had this weird.. thing in his mind he was thinking about. What if Wilbur and him Kissed? Little did Sam know.. he was gaining a crush on a tall ass British boy that likes to sing songs and write.

(hi people from total roblox drama, i see you wanted my wattpad hehe)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 751 32
After 5 years, both Clementine and (YN) have both worked together, alongside with Alvin "Lee" Junior, AJ in short, who has taken cared of him as thei...
17K 647 37
You never expected your parents to abandon you at the age of sixteen, and if it wasn't for the man your parents took in when you were ten, you would...
23.9K 820 13
"Can't you see? It's you I wanna be with, no one else, and I don't want you to be with anyone else either, I'll do anything to keep it like that." S...
2.9K 124 40
We all know how the story goes... A group of 6 highschool students on a fieldtrip that led to a disaster... Which also led them to cross realms betwe...