Sweet Stranger [EXO-Sehun]

By heyitsehune

Dear stress . Let's break up.. He came with all of sudden , and asked "can i have a cup of you ? Without ice... More

Stranger means trouble [Edited]
Water, Heat and You [Edited]
I see myself as you, but..
This is confusing, because its love
The smile that you give is pain
Slaving your heart, baby
The main point of my heart
You cover my heart, let did happen
Sometime, not all truth are bad
More than a little things
Revealing or Covering.
The last hope, let's end now
75% drunks 25% lies
Cry, Smile or Mad.
You are not part but whole
It's you, stupid.
Not all things can be replace
Just three words can kill me
This is not.. Even.
Sweet Stranger 2 Preview !
Part 2 : sweet stranger
Cracked Butterfly
Bucket Tales
HELLO EVERYONE

The truth.. Is hurting deep.

1.3K 56 7
By heyitsehune

Thankyou :) 0.5k to fly for 1k.

Sehun's pov.

" even sehun already killed wendy son's father . What will happened ? I know wendy was still alive. She is still... So don't ever try to be like her. Because sehun will killed her soon. Yoji, you are just a trash. Wendy Son meant alot to sehun.. She was his first love when sehun was still 10 and she was his target for get killed "

It was Yewon's voice. What the fuck that she talking about, why she even said that ? What will happened is Yoji know the true. Yewon talked was too loud. What's wrong with this human actually .

I run towards Yewon and someone.

" so Yoji, it's Sehun come " i know Yewon. She was hating people because of me. I know she was loving me, but she's knew it. My heart and my soul it's for the girl named .

Wendy Son. Not even Choi Yoji. That's the reason why i wanted to meet her so bad, not because i wanted to kill her, but i wanted to see how beautiful she was now.

I never knew the girl that i was cuddling and made me happy. I never knew that Wendy Son was around me. The girl that i loved was around me and she was Choi Yoji.

But why i still have to killed her ?

" Yewon ! What did you do ?! " i grabbed yewon's wrist. I see how yoji's face.. No. Wendy's face are like.

Wendy, did you know i'm the killer already ? Please. Don't buy with any of Yewon's word.

" i don't know who is Wendy Son. If i love someone , i'll protect him. But, you can have Sehun now. I didn't feel anything towards him " she sent us a glare, but not a death glare. Just the weak and clueless one .

What she just said ? She didn't know who is Wendy Son.. What is she thinking right now. I don't know she either she will being Wendy Son or Choi Yoji now. But, please i wanted her to be Choi Yoji . Not the cold-wendy i used to know.

" she look really familiar, whenever i look at her. I can see Wendy Son ! " Yewon screamed, while Wendy just ignored her 100%. I can't read Wendy's expression now. She just walked towards the camp place , how can i facing her again ? When i just killed her father 3 months ago .

---

Wendy's pov.

I can't said any words. Sehun.. The man i love the most. The one who steal my heart. Now i know he was the killer of my father. And the whole of my family killed by him and his father . 1 weeks, sehun give me 1 weeks to stay alive.

Sehun is the one i always run from, i afraid of him. But how can i never knew that he was the killer ? How can i even loved him . He even give two shoot at my father . He treats our family like an animals . And my stupid heart loving her now ?!

He didn't know that i'm was Wendy Son yet. Let just acted like nothing happened .

" ignored what Yewon said just now, i won't love you "

Sehun's. When even he came ? This is really hard. Why you came by all of sudden and asked a cup of me sehun ah . You made i'm falling in love with you. There's are so many guy in this world, why even i choose you. Why my heart love you ?

" wanted take a breeze of air ? It's cold now " sehun. You give me 1 weeks to stay alive. How can i stayed any longer with you ? I supposed to run. Please don't cry Wendy, i know i made a really huge mistake, because i loving the wrong guy.

" Are you really didn't know who is me ? Or you are pretend to " i look into his eyes, i don't know how supposed i held this. Tears come when the mouth can't said how said is me rigth now.

Looking at him, it just like this i owned this world. Without him, maybe i don't have even a feels or chances to feel this way. To love someone.

" i just knew, who are you. I give you 1 weeks to stay alive right ?"

Dang, he knows me. He know that i'm wendy son. I'm the girl that made him suffered when he just said that he love me when we still 10. I'm the girl he hated the most, i'm the one he wanted to killed.

" you know me.. I should run didn't I ? Someone give me 1 weeks to stay alive, but something shocking me. He said i've to spend my last memory with the person i love.. But the person that i love and the person who give me 1 weeks to live was the same person ! "

I can't hold this, i really can't . Finally, my tears. It come out. Dad, i remember when you said there's many lighting in the sky but try to find the true one.

I think i already find the best one, but i just realized that what i just find was the worst of the worst .

" sehun.. Why even you ?! Why you've to that guy ! "

I'm crying. Because of the guy that i hate and love the most. It's Oh Sehun. Love was the fresh pain, that will come whenever it wanted. But still, i wanted that love. I really madly wanted it.

" can we just be the bestfriend we used to be ? Just like.. Sehun and Yoji . Not even Wendy or the killer . Just for tonight i'm begging , let's stay like nothing happen okay "

The last hope, i can see that. I don't know what will happen tomorrow but sure i know that's will be really horrible and hurting . Just for tonight, let me be happy with oh sehun.

---

" Did you ever heard ? That joonmyeon was already dating ! That nerd " i scoff, how can laugh. just for tonight wendy.. Only for tonight. Just let your feel made your mind blew out .

" really.. With who ? Any monkey at here ? Which one isn't it was that one ? Or this ? Or this.. " while i point at his nose. What just i did, i was crying like a crazy just now . I hated him, i do hated him . So much .

" yeah like this.. " he touch my shoulder at let my eyes into his. This stare, it was warm and lovely. Because of this, i was falling in with him.

" i just wanted to said that 'L' word to you.. But what just happened between us. That make it harder " he said, yeah.

What just happened. That's the point. We can't stay together, we've to seperated. We didn't mind to be together, because he was the killer, never forget about that.

" i love you "

He closed his eyes and started to leaning his face to me.

" i wish you aren't that guy.. Because tomorrow i'll hated you " he pressed his lips against mine for asked me to shut my mouth. Like what i said, if you are my first kissed then you will be my husband. He stole my first kiss and my first love.

Tears crossing over my body, i just stand there froze. My eyes is still open. Once he kissed me then my tears is flowing my cheeks, love. Why musted you choose sehun ?

" i can't reply your word sehun.. I can't. It's 12:00 am now. And i hate you, from this moment. I'm afraid of you, because you are the one who killed my family"
His eyes changed. I really scared of him. But i can't hated him, this idiot feels make me love him more. Damn, Wendy you should realized now.

" i give you 1 weeks for stay " he look into my eyes again. "You know how much i hated you right Wendy Son, i hate you and your family ! 1 week, remember that"

He just walked away, without any stare again. He just ignore me. Like what the killer used to be, no sympathy. It's just hatred. My heart broke into the pieces of paper, he's gone.

It seems like the pieces of my heart just blew out because of the wind.

Why musted i love this kind of guy ? Why am i too stupid for falling in love. He kissed me and.. Leave me. Isn't it already clear Wendy ? He didn't need you, he's not your bestfriend.

" just for today, don't cheated on me" i lost my strength . I remember his words. All of our memory, he gives me too much for can even remember. He give me a smile that i never had before. I regret the time we come to me, how can even in this earth we meet .

I didn't worth his heart, and he didn't deserve mine. Both of us.. This is the ending. No more love or cared.

Just a useless heart-girl that waiting for 1 weeks for her death. And killed by her own love.

---

Drama :) started ! By the way Taehyung was (BTS-V) and Yewon was (GFRIEND-YEWON)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.8K 1.3K 30
"I love you. Only you. I would always wait for you. I don't care how many generations that will pass. 'Til I see you again. That's how much I love yo...
4.1K 200 9
Want To Fall In Love The 'Old Fashioned' Way! Completed! Reading is dreaming with open eyes! Tell the Story w/ your whole Heart. Everybody has a sto...
708 35 3
Coincidence Or Is That Fate? A Wonderful Something Means Everything. Sometimes These Things Happen! Reading is dreaming with open eyes! Tell the Stor...
3.3K 171 20
I Cheated with You. A story of a person who still haven't moved on from the past, but chose to live like she already did.