Sweet Stranger [EXO-Sehun]

Par heyitsehune

Dear stress . Let's break up.. He came with all of sudden , and asked "can i have a cup of you ? Without ice... Plus

Stranger means trouble [Edited]
Water, Heat and You [Edited]
I see myself as you, but..
This is confusing, because its love
The smile that you give is pain
Slaving your heart, baby
The main point of my heart
You cover my heart, let did happen
Sometime, not all truth are bad
More than a little things
The truth.. Is hurting deep.
The last hope, let's end now
75% drunks 25% lies
Cry, Smile or Mad.
You are not part but whole
It's you, stupid.
Not all things can be replace
Just three words can kill me
This is not.. Even.
Sweet Stranger 2 Preview !
Part 2 : sweet stranger
Cracked Butterfly
Bucket Tales
HELLO EVERYONE

Revealing or Covering.

1.2K 53 1
Par heyitsehune

Sehun's pov.

" so she is the girl.. Huh " she added. I don't know what is she talking about, but she looked dark.

" so you are the girl that..
will guide us along the trip isn't ? Yes. Nice to meet you " i sighed, i think something bad can happen, but yeah. Is not. Luckily when Yoji was come here Yewon wasn't hugging me.

But why even i cares if she do see us ? I don't care. I'll never care.

---

Wendy's pov.

I met Yewon.

I'm not that stupid, i saw they are hugging. I know Yewon was the girl that sehun love, and the girl that stole sehun's heart forever. I would not let sehun think that i'm jealous or i read his diary.

Yewon. I'm more prettier than her, i'm more fab and classy. I think i deserve sehun's love better than her. Wendy Son ! What's in your mind, they know each other more than you know sehun . That's meant their love was too deep. And you just the girl that sehun used to know . That's all. Bestfriend remember.

" So hey, I'm Yoji. Yewon right ? It's really nice here . Please guide us well " well, she looks so.. Urgh i don't know . Whenever i see her, it just there's something else behind this girl . Same goes to Sehun, it musted be something behind them, except they are in love to each other.

" Sure i'll, Jeju is my place. Sehun, how are you ? " she didn't look interesting with me, she just seems like. More to Sehun. Heh, of course . Sehun was her boyfriend. They already seperated, then no one will ever broke their love .

Included me.

" you guys look close than a guide and student , so okay . I'll leave you two " i don't want to leave him, it's better that sehum never come here. So that they won't meet each other. Why i even get jealous, don't lost your mind Yoji . You knew what is love meant, it's hurting .

---

" Mrs Choi, asked your boyfriend to help you for set the camp " Mrs Kim scold me, i got scold because of Sehun . I'm not his boyfriend, we are bestfriend . Just bestfriend , never forget about that.

" he's not my boyfriend, he was just flittring with another girl there ! Just let him be " don't know how it's hard for saying i'm not his. And even acted i didn't cared well actually i cared .

" Kay kay , then go die with that camp. You won't even set the camp until tomorrow then " Mrs Kim go with her guide stuff, there's many else didn't set their camp yet.

" Let me help you "

Taehyung. Yes i forget, he's here. You are the only my hero Taehyung. Thankyou to be here with me .

" this is just a piece of cake if someone help you , here " finally, who said i won't set the camp until tomorrow . Geez, i'm profesional. I can do this, there's nothing i can't do.

" sehun look closed with that guide, don't you think ? I thought you guys are dating " i'm also think that we are dating, but yeah. Yewon was the only girl that can make him happy and in love .

" we're just acting, hm. Thankyou very much for helping me , we are good huh ? " Taehyung just nodded, this guy. He was really nerd and kind . He was too good for me. Too good.

Sehun's pov.

I didn't see Yoji precence since we arrived, i just wasted my time with Yewon . We chatted and laughed together . 2 years wasn't a short time. It's been along time i didn't meet her and say so , i miss her too .

" so sehun, i wanted to checked those student. Come with me ? We already talked alot " Yewon laughed a little. yes sure, i'll come with her . The only princess i've. Jung Yewon.

" so, the emotionless-sehun, i bet you didn't make any friend huh ? You are so poker face and didn't talk much. I bet you are lonely without me "

Yeah, that's true. I never make any friend. Pervert, jerk or even bully people. Why i did that kind of thing as the moment i meet Yoji , why i even didn't realized i changed ? Not a bit. But huge of changed . I started the conversation first , i laughed and teasing people . That's new for me , and my life .

" sehun.. Are you heard me ? " i nodded , Yewon will be confused if i told her that thing . She's know me, she know i won't even talk if i don't have any particular reason. But with Yoji, i was too talkative.

After Yewon went back to her works, i go to Yoji's . I meant our camp . Wow , she was too pro . She set the camp by herself without me ? How incredible . I unzipped the camp and see she arranging her stuff .

" so.. Smurf at here. Teddy at there and my cloth here . How perfect ! Where the hell is sehun right now. Why even i cared ? Wendy ! Why are you even cared . You aren't falling in with him right ?! Wendy son wake up "

Wendy.

What wendy ?! Why she called her named Wendy Son. Her real name was Choi Yoji, what's going on. What is really happening . Who are you..

Choi Yoji .

" ah, It's in Jeju. I can ran from the killer. Just for awhile. Oh's family. I don't know how much i hated them very much , Wendy Son. You've to facing them one day "

I bulge my eyes as i heard that from Yoji . Or.. Wendy. My heart beat going so fast. The girl that i wanted to kill is my own bestfriend ? Choi Yoji .

Choi Yoji is Wendy son ? No. I musted be wronged. She's not here, how could Wendy Son was her ? My handphone ringging , it was a call from my father . What a good timing dad . I zipped the camp back , so then Yoji won't realized i was there .

As i answered the called "so i heard that you are at the same camp with Wendy Son or her fake name was Choi Yoji huh ?"

I dropped my jaw, and my heart. That girl, i hate the most. Was the girl that i madly in love with her now . How even it happened. Heart, why even are you falling in with Wendy Son ? Why.

---

Wendy's pov.

" Yoji.. Are you here ? It's me Yewon " huh, what the hell is she doing her. Out of my camp. You wanted to show that you already wins sehun's heart huh , go to the hell then.

" Hey Yewon ah, i'm here " i unzipped the camp and walk with her . "I know you are the girl that changed sehun oppa" . I changed sehun..? Am I. He's the one who changed me.

" Sehun seems more bright and happy, more happy than the moment we are still in couple "

'Still in couple' they are already broke up. I'm.. Happy. Wait, am i happy ?!

" He more talkative and being a jerk with you huh ? I thought it will never happen again . He just be like that when he was around Wendy Son, but it's already 8 years ago ! When we was still 10. He was falling in love with the girl named Wendy Son.. "

What did she said. What wendy son ? What is really happened now. Who are you sehun ?

" What now ?! I think he will never love anybody else . I think he won't falling in love to another girl. But he acting talkative and once being a jerk to you right ? He never acting that way ! He just did that when he was loving Wendy Son . But.. Now you ?! Go away from Sehun , he's mine forever "

" i don't want another Wendy Son for went back, because sehun's was already be mine. Then you Yoji, just go "

Yewon, that's better you are the ome who go first but Sehun is falling in love with me ?

Otherwise , Wendy Son. The one was flittring with me when i was 8 was..

The killer's son. And his named was. Oh yeah.. I remembered.

He named was oh sehun. That's meant, sehun.. Are-

" even sehun already killed wendy son's father . What will happened ? I know wendy was still alive. She is still... So don't ever try to be like her. Because sehun will killed her soon. Yoji, you are just a trash. Wendy Son meant alot to sehun.. She was his first love when sehun was still 10 and she was his target for get killed "

Then Yoji was.. Just nothing.

---

How was this chapter ? :) please Vote and Comment thankyouuu. I'm writing for the next part now. Either i'll post it today or tomorrow :)

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

2.1K 119 7
Switch In My Heart It Should Be For 'Reset'. Completed! Reading is dreaming with open eyes! Tell the Story w/ your whole Heart. Everybody has a stor...
4.1K 200 9
Want To Fall In Love The 'Old Fashioned' Way! Completed! Reading is dreaming with open eyes! Tell the Story w/ your whole Heart. Everybody has a sto...
29.7K 1K 17
You: And I hate you for making my life difficult. Sehun: Love and hate are divided by a thin line. You won't even realize when did you cross it alrea...
65K 2.1K 63
(COMPLETED) With all the smiled that you brought me , I never thought that you could cause me many tears cuz why hurt someone who's only intentionall...