Vampirique

Da PhotoPint248

A romantic vampire lesbian story about Shadow and Quinn who were at first enemies, but went to lovers when th... Altro

Chapter 1: How it all started.
Chapter 3: Where are they now?

Chapter 2: Aftermath

0 0 0
Da PhotoPint248

Eileen

In fall seasons, not a lot of vampires happen because of the news. However, it doesn't mean that the killings and kidnappings are secretly happening. Eileen Rockway had been an investigator for 5 years, she has been working with a few inexperienced investigators. Eileen is white woman who is a vampire. She has dirty blonde hair, emerald eyes, and has an angel wing tattoo on her back. She wears a maroon collar shirt, white pants, and maroon flats. Eileen is 5 '11, which is very tall and is not too thin, but not too thick. Viola White is a demi-human who recently graduated from a university in criminal investigation. She just got the job for a few months. Viola has light blue skin, darkened of her fingers, black fang shape like mark under her left eye, dark blue hair, and white pupil-less eyes. She always wears a white crop top that has no sleeves, a teal sweater around her waist, and black tennis shoes: something a detective shouldn't wear. She is 5 '2 and is athletic and fit from going to gyms on Thursdays and Tuesdays. Finally, Mikayla Dunces, she also graduated for criminal investigation and she was on her third week. Mikayla is dark skinned with orange eyes that was a birth defect that she got from her grandfather, she also has freckles around her nose and cheeks. Her hair was dark gray and had the vibe of a 1980's men hair but shorter. She wears mostly light color short sleeve shirts, blue jeans or light blue jeans, and different color running shoes that are mostly worn out. She is 5 '6 and she was a few pounds over, but she liked it that way. They were a team, but it was just Viola and Eileen working together to figure out that something feels off about the disappearance of mostly vampires on the same few days apart. Most of them are women and children. At the crime scene, the house looks like a mess: so much stuff was on the floor, glass broke on the floor, blood smeared on the walls, and finally there was a paper that had "we would make an example out of you." This felt as a brag and also a threat to vampires, specifically Eileen. She was one out of 4 vampires in the police system in Brooklyn. She always gets angered when she sees that message on the paper. It is probably the hunters, nonetheless they have no evidence that can prove it. But they were considered to be high suspects.

"They are doing this!" Eileen yowl. She walked back in fourth in the office, while Viola and Mikayla were watching. Eileen was started to be worried that the hunters would do something that can hurt the vampire community, which puts her in danger.

"But we don't know that," Mikayla calmly said, "it does sound like that would be a different approach. But we don't know that they are coming back; we have no evidence."

"She got a point." Viola answered, she tried not to show any worry in her voice nor face. "We have nothing on them yet. We need to look further into this before we point fingers. You know about it." Eileen let out an "ack" and ran out of the office to the outside to smoke. She had been smoking since she was 17, her father gave her a cigarette when her mother and older sister were arguing. Her mother, Candace and her older sister, Bethany were always arguing about Eileen's sexuality. Eileen came out as a lesbian, her father and Bethany supported her. Candace on the other hand, refused that her daughter was. So, Candace would bully Candace at the age of 15. One day, Bethany caught her mother bullying her little sister. She didn't want to watch the bullying, so she started arguing with her mother for being a rude parent. Her father, Drew, wasn't having it. Thus he started smoking outside of the building. Eileen would do the same whenever she was stressed, even though it was bad for her health and mindset, it doesn't matter anymore. Back to the present, she looked at the light orange and pink sky with a few clouds. Puff some smoke and brought her wrist to her face: it was 6pm. Later, she put out cigarette. Mikayla walked out and waved at Eileen. She leaves at 7pm, Mikayla only has in her house that was prominent was her dog, a rottweiler. She loved the dog like it was a child to her. She did hire a dogsitter, even so, her dog gets worried when Mikayla is gone for more that 24 hours and she was already gone for 12. So she'd left to reassure her dog, Jamie, that she is okay and safe. Viola leaves after Mikayla in 2 hours, there is nothing in her house that is important, except the bed. In the end, 30 minutes later, Eileen leaves. Other detectives take over unless something goes wrong, that's when they come back. Eileen was in her place and looked out past the big window that takes up only one side of the room. It was a one floor house studio that was cheap for East Harlem, NY. She had to stay in the place due to financial issues and job. The only choice was East Harlem or a 2 hour drive to Brooklyn. Eileen didn't like being in a 2 hour drive to work and back, especially when there are times that the station would call out of nowhere and she would be in traffic waiting for the cars to move so she can get into another. Now, here she is, looking out at East Harlem and drinking the supplement. Still wearing her maroon collar shirt, white pants, and not wearing flats. Viola went from behind Eileen and kissed her neck. Her hand touched Eileen's crouch, which made her spin them 90 degrees and put Viola against the window.

"You're not gonna wait for me to finish my wine?" Eileen asked, showing a flirtatious grin.

"How can I?" Viola asked back with a smile. "I can't help myself when I'm around you. Alone." Eileen drank the whole wine, put it on the counter... slowly, and crushed her lips into Viola's. Eileen takes the lead and Viola follows, Eileen pulls Viola's legs up to her waist and moves her lips to Viola's neck. This led to the bed that was away from the window so no one could see what they were doing. Viola and Eileen have been friends with benefits for a few days. It started when Eileen and Viola had a drunken one night stand, at the time they didn't know that they were gonna work together at the same station. When Viola had her first day and saw Eileen, she was flabbergasted. They thought nothing of it, but that tension was lingering between them: Viola tries to avoid Eileen when she is out of work, she is there. Change time for her work, Eileen is there. Viola tries to change something: SHE.IS.THERE. This made Viola frustrated and Eileen confused with the many coincidences between her and Viola. Due to the many coincidences, they started having a discussion which made them decide that they should be friends with benefits. That's how they got into bed, bed slowly shaking till it stopped and Eileen was next Viola. Sleeping till the sun rises.

Mikayla

She got home in a hurry and Jamie was already at the door. He was wagging his tail and his tongue was out in joy.He then stood up with his hind legs while his front legs were on Mikayla. She smiled and petted Jamie. Henry, who was her dog sitter, was now her roommate. He has red short hair into a small mohawk, darker skin than Mikayla and has a six pack but has a thicker body. His eyes were green and he was taller than Mikayla by 2 inches.

"How was work?" Henry asked while observing Mikayla like he was watching a tennis ball going back and forth.

"Not going so well." Mikayla answered which slowly went to telling a story in a calmly manner. "Recently, we have noticed that multiple vampires have been missing, mostly women and children. The kidnapping always starts at night, more at midnight where everyone is asleep.The victim and culprit were fighting. Then when they took the victim away, the kidnappers would leave a paper that had some marks. The threat was not going to vampires themselves, it was also a threat to my friend. It's scaring her, but I can guarantee that we will find the culprits who are doing all of this."

"Hmm," Henry said with interest, "tell me more."

"Can't. It's against my protocols to give any more info on the cases." Mikayla explained, her face turned into an emotionless person.

"Aww man. You are no fun." Henry pouted, while Mikayla was focusing on her dog, Jamie who had learned a new trick: handshake. She smiles and gives him a treat, as she did, Mikayla went to bring her dog to her room so they can sleep for the night. Henry went to his room to sleep. Henry and Mikayla were roommates for a year, when Mikayla realized that she wouldn't be home all that much depending on the day, she asked Henry to stay at her place to take care of Jamie. He obliged to not only stay at Mikayla's house but also to be her roommate. Well, Jamie and Mikayla met when she was just a freshman university student. Jamie was a stray puppy that was abandoned by his owner because he was just too dangerous to kids. Mikayla was just walking out of the building and saw him, whimpering and lying on the floor that was in front of the stairs in the rain. She looked at him with condolence, he got up and backed away at first. But she reassures him that she was friendly, so Mikayla takes Jamie to the vet, to check up on him and then to his new forever home. She loves Jamie with all of her heart and would never do what the owner did to Jamie. But she doesn't want to think that, now she just wants to think about the potential suspects that could do the kidnappings of the vampires. Not tonight, tomorrow. However, Eileen might be right. The hunters goal was to increase the numbers of hunters so they can kill vampires with no one against them except vampires. Maybe they want to do something that can put vampires into jeopardy. If they are, Mikayla needs to do something before they would do anything. She closed her eyes for 6 hours, then the phone chimed. It was the station.

Viola

She was still in bed with Eileen when her phone rang, along with Eileen's. There was a text message that says "Report to **** Lavender Street immediately." Viola was gonna take a shower, but because it did the message used the immediate card. She never goes to places unless it is immediate. Viola's best friend, Talia knows about it and I always say it immediately first before she continues with the message or party. Viola loves parties which is how she met Eileen, parties were her escape from life. No rules, no one to stop her, and just having fun. But she just needs to go for something. She got redressed and went to her car, but before she gets to the door, she wakes up Eileen and waits for her so they can go. Few minutes went by and they drove to the street.

"Is Mikayla going there?" Eileen asked, looking through the window.

"Probably." Viola answered, looking straight on the road where there were not a lot of cars, also it was foggy.

"Hmm." Eileen sighed to herself. Then she looked back at the window to watch the fog. Sudden silence grows over them, but it's nothing rare to be silent in a car drive. Then they start having a conversation about life, to make the car ride less slow. When they got there, Eileen got out first and ran into a trail in the forest and Viola came last. She looked to her left to see five cop cars and Mikayla's car.

"Hmm, strange." Viola thought to herself. "That can not be good." Which she was right, when she ran up to the hilltop, they see a gruesome discovery; there were four logs that were 5 inches away from each other and standing, 8 scorched bodies there; 4 bodies were tied up against the logs, while the other four were on the floor; bound from arms to legs, all of their faces that were skeletal remains had their mouths open like they were screaming for help or cried. The teeth confirm that those people who were killed were the missing women and children that were vampires. On the floor, that was on top of a skeletal remains that was smaller than a few remains and the one that was on the far left, a note and videotape. Mikayla looked at the scene like it was a horror movie, her face turned pale, her stomach turned, her eyes wide; she turned around and puked out her guts. Viola froze in place, but she looked to her right where Eileen was. Eileen was scrunching her brows, her mouth twitched, her teeth were clenched hard, her hands into fist, and a vein popped out.

"Eileen?" Viola called out to a somewhat whisper, she was concerned. Those people were Eileen's people and they were scorched like they were nothing but clothes. At this point, Mikayla might be convinced that these were the works of the vampire hunters.

"THIS." Eileen scowled in anger, she stomped her way to Mikayla. When she got close to Mikayla, Eileen grabbed the shirt off and lifted Mikayla up. "IS THIS PROOF NOW?!?"

"I can't assume that they have done it." Mikayla spoke quickly, her fear heightens and Viola had to watch this.

"BUT THIS. THIS CAN'T BE DONE BY ANYONE UNLESS THEY HAVE A VENDETTA TO VAMPIRES. DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?" Eileen yelled and explained to Mikayla.

"But we have direct proof." Mikayla answered and pointed at the note and videotapes. Eileen drops Mikayla from the air. "It's probably them, but there's a chance that it might be a copycat. That's also possible." Viola mouth clicked at one of the police officers to put on gloves and extract the note and videotapes. Then they do their procedures; walk around, don't touch, just look, find something that would be evidence, take pictures, and be careful. They find a few evidence, which were the following: kerosene, a burned lighter, a brown teddy bear that was drenched with kerosene, a spear that came from a gun, and finally a tarot card that has an illustration; under it, it has the word "death" on it. As they finish the investigation, Mikayla, Viola, and Eileen, go to the station.

"Are you okay?" Viola asked, looking at the road.

"Yeah, Viola. Why do you think I'm not okay?" Eileen answered with a sarcastic tone which made Viola not ask anymore questions. "How about you?"

"Hm." Viola answers nonchalantly.

"Hm? That's it?"

"Mhm." Then silence along the trip. Eileen looked at the road and Viola looked straight ahead. A few minutes in, Eileen got bored from the drive. But, Viola is sitting next to her. So, she rubbed her hand on Viola's thigh. However, Viola didn't like that while she's driving. Immediately, Viola moved her right leg to the brakes, braked the car hard, moved her arms away from the steering wheel, turned her body except her legs towards Eileen, put her left arm on Eileen's and pulled it towards herself, and used her right arm to push Eileen's neck to the window.

"I thought you like that." Eileen said, while nervously giggling.

"Not.When.I'm.Driving." Viola answered, Eileen nodded for understanding. Viola let go of Eileen and started to go back to driving.

"I didn't know you could do that." Eileen started to flirt.

"Well I'm full of secrets." Viola answered. "You just never asked."

"True." Eileen responds, still with the flirtatious tone. Then she gave a smirk. "Stop the car." Viola did as she was told. Quickly, Viola turned to Eileen and kissed her.

Mikayla

When she got there, Mikayla had to drink some water and sit down in a chair. She had to calm herself down from what she just saw. A few hours later, Eileen and Viola came into the office just in time because one of the police was putting in the VHS tape that was found in the crime scene. All eyes were on the old tv, for a few seconds, there was nothing. However, the four vampires that were claimed to be missing were there, tied up. All of them; screaming, crying, begging, squirming, and cursing. Then a man came into view of the camera. He has light skin, slim body with a triangle like head, short wavy platinum hair, his oval eyes had brown pupils, crooked nose, and he was dressed like an office worker.

"Is this thing on?" The man asked, looking at the camera. Tapping on it to see if it works. "Okay it works, ahem. Hello officers, I am Gerald Pint the vampire hunter. I wanted to say that you guys were somewhat on our trail but were too far behind. I guess you were wondering why we take these vampires? Well it's because we are making an example of you vampires that think humans that aren't like us would save you. After what you did to us, you really think that we will back down and let you win? We ARE NOT quitters. We hide just so you guys would let your guards down, so we can kidnap you without a fight. Oh and by the way, Eric Rossi, if you're watching this, this would happen to you and your family." As he finished explaining, he turned away from the camera, held out the lighter to the camera and then threw it into people who were covered in kerosene. Fire immediately went into the blaze and the only noise they heard was screams of agony and Gerald laughing maniacally at what he had done. After a few minutes in, the screaming stops, the bodies stop moving. Then he looked back at the camera, smiling with menace.

"Hope to see your wife on fire." Gerald told and the video stopped. The dread came over everyone for a few moments until they snapped out of it and noticed the final threat which was towards Eric Rossi's wife. Viola grabbed Eileen and Mikayla's arms and ran to her car.

"We need to go to Rossi's." Viola panics, starting her car and leaving immediately. Then turns on her siren. In a speed drive to Rossi's house, they got there and knocked on the door. The door opens to Eric Rossi, confused and concerned.

"Mr.Rossi," Eileen cleared her voice to make this serious, "is your wife home?"

"No, why are you asking?" Eric asked, his eyebrows squinted.

"Can we talk to her?" Eileen asked.

"Yes, I call her down." Eric answered with a smile. "Lisa." He called out, no noises and no response. "Lisa?" Then the feeling of the threat coming true is growing. Eric went upstairs and checked the room. A few minutes went by and he came back down with a panic.

"She is not there in the room." Eric answered with heavy breathing. Mikayla went inside and checked the whole house and no signs of her were there.
"FUCK." Mikayla shouted, stroking her hair. "She's not in the house." Everyone knows what happens if they get the whole family and tie them up.

"Mr. Rossi." Viola called Eric which he looked up. "I need you and everyone else in the house to come with us." He nodded and got two other people to their car and drove to the station.

Lisa

When she got up, Lisa was hit with a banging headache. She looks up and notices she can't move her arms. She looks up to see her arms in chains, clinging everytime she moves her arms. Her legs were a few inches from the ground and her hair was now not in a bun but out. She was still wearing her pjs that consisted of a short sleeve white shirt and pink shorts that belonged to Eric. At first, she thought she could get out. However, when she saw who captured her, she started to panic inside her head. Gerald Pint was one of the most professional hunters for a decade around the US and he learned what some vampires have, don't have, strength, and weakness. Even the powerful ones can't be saved from this guy. Because he might've studied Eric he might know his weakness. One of Eric's weaknesses was Lisa's death or disappearance. She tried to get out, but there was nothing to do. Her hands have the power, so when the chains are on her wrist, they're useless.

"Hello Lisa." Gerald greets, taunting her. "Mother of Quinn Rossi, wife of Eric Rossi, daughter of Madame Lauren Hallman and Sir Dante Hallman."

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?" Lisa asks with a shriek.
"Oh, Lisa- it's not what I want. It's what we want." Gerald creepily answered and pointed at him and her. "Eric Rossi."
"Why? Why do you want him?"

"To kill you and your family."
"But why?"
"BECAUSE OF WHAT ERIC DOES TO US." Gerald raises his voice. "Humans don't understand what we're doing. We are helping them from you vampires. You kill them whenever, so we wanted to save them from you; yet they think of us as evil, racist, selfish C-CULT after that FUCKING NEW REPORT!!! Well, I could thank him because we could kill other vampires without a fight. However, we can't recruit people so now... now we can kill people with no suspicion. Now... you wait here and be a good girl while we find a way to get Eric." He used tape to cover Lisa's mouth and as he did, he walked away with a small group of four. One of the people, Lisa got a glance of. A man with darker skin and red hair.

Mikayla

In the station, Mikayla and Viola were waiting outside while watching Eileen and Shadow behind the one sided mirror. Mikayla was leaning on the wall standing, her arm crossed. Viola was next to her on the left, also leaning.

"Viola?" Mikayla whispered.

"Hm?" Viola woke up from her nap.

"What is your relationship between you and Eileen?"

"Me and Eileen. We're just friends."
"I don't believe one bit that you guys are friends."
"Hm?"

"You guys lived in the same area that friends would do. You guys use your car, that is what some friends also do when one of them has no license, then why do I see a hickey on your neck when you were supposed to be driving to the station."

"Well hun, I just wanted to kiss my boyfriend."

"That's a lie."

"What do you mean?"

"I saw you guys in the car, you on top of Eileen." Mikayla spouted which made Viola silent. "Are you guys dating?"
"We aren't dating." Viola answered, looking to the right. "We are just friends with benefits."

"Do you like Eileen?" Mikayla asked. Then silence, Viola didn't want to tell her true feelings to Eileen. She did have fun doing that whenever they pleased with no one to know about their secrets and can be spiced up if they like it. But she was slowly falling for Eileen, like hard.

"What if I am, she wouldn't like me back. All she wants is me in a lustful way and never a romantic way." Viola explained, her mind was set on her explanation.

"Well why not try to go out with her?" Mikayla asked which made Viola shrug. "Do that, and maybe just maybe she will fall for -" Before she finished her sentence, Eileen went out the door and closed it.

"Okay, they have no idea of how this could happen right under her nose." Eileen explained. "So we have decided as well as the consent of the two parties, it's best if they stay here because they could kidnap everyone right under our nose and we wouldn't know it." Mikayla and Viola nodded.

"Uhm, Eileen?" Viola sheepishly asked.

"Yes?" Eileen asked, going close to Viola.

"Would you be fine if we go for dinner tonight?" Viola asked, ready to be told no or ask if she likes Eileen. But neither happened, instead:

"I would like to go for dinner." Eileen answered with a smile. "Actually, I have nothing in my refrigerator that I can make with so let's go." She grabs Viola's hand and takes her to dinner. Mikayla and Viola smiled at each other. Then Viola and Eileen went out of station, Mikayla waves and she goes to her car. Mikayla only thinks about Jamie, her only bundle of joy, her happiness. When she went to her house and gave Jamie a big hug. However, Henry wasn't in the house.

"Henry?" Mikayla called out, she looked in multiple rooms. But she couldn't find him at all. But then something sticks out to her, a colorful rug. She remembered a colorful rug, maybe Henry bought it. But he could've told her that he bought a rug, not just that also the rug felt out of place. The rug was in the living room in the middle of it. She took it and put it on the couch. She looked back and saw a handle, instead of leaving it be, she used the handle that opens a hatch. Inside it was a small room, there was a light bulb. Turning it on, there were pictures in front of her. Pictures of multiple vampires, some have x's on it, some don't. Behind all of them, it was the map of America with multiple arrows, circles, and x's. Four pictures were recognizable; it was Eric, Lisa, Quinn, and Mr.Jameson. Mr.Jameson has an x on his face, but the other three weren't but has next. Mikayla understands it like it was a child's book, Henry was working with the hunters, Henry used Mikayla for the information, Henry helped Gerald in his killings. But she can't show him that she knows that he is a hunter, she needs to find where Gerald was keeping Lisa Rossi. So she got out immediately, closed the hatch, and covered it like it was before. She called the station.

"This is Detective Dunces, I have a lead to the murder of the eight people. But I need more time to prove it." Mikayla told them and she ended the call, then looked at Jamie.

"Jamie, would you do me a favor?" She asked and Jamie sat down, putting out his paw.

"Can you be a good boy and listen to Henry?" Jamie then spinned around like he was saying yes. She took off his collar and put a small listening device in it and put the collar back on. She scratched Jamie's head and then his stomach, she smiled for a bit. But then the front door opened to Henry who was holding food for him and Mikayla. He smiled and Mikayla forced a smile, they went to the table to eat. As they did, Mikayla still felt as though she might be blinded by Henry, her best friend now found to be the enemy she was against. But the only thing she knows, she got proof of Henry working with Gerald.

Eileen

"That's some nice food." Eileen exclaimed and started to stretch. Viola nodded and smiled.

"Yeah, I also have a nice time with you." Viola spoke, hiding her blush from Eileen.

"Same, but we are not done yet." Eileen announced with a smile.

"Huh?"

"I wanted to take you somewhere before we leave." She responded, as they finished their food, Eileen paid the bill and gave the waiter a tip. She grabs Viola's hand and walks together. Viola smiled and she put her head on Eileen's arm, while wrapping both her arms on Eileen's right arm. They went to an arcade that has "24/7 Best Arcade." The place had blue and purple neon lights. They went inside and played some games, Eileen was always the person who could get a toy from the claw game and Viola is more of the fighting game master. When Eileen gets a toy out of the claw machine, she gives it to Viola as a gift. In total, Viola had three toys and gave most away to other children.

"I don't need all of it." Viola answered with a smile. "Let the kids have them and let them smile." They went to get some snacks that were both spicy and sweet. As they finished going to the arcade and were leaving, they heard a click beside them. They sync looked down and saw a handcuff on each wrist. Out of nowhere, a sack came over their heads. Instead of letting themselves be taken, they started fighting while being moved. Viola stomped on foot of the kidnappers and then did a leg sweep. She got her sack off and helped Eileen to escape, Eileen was bashing her way out with no better results and Viola couldn't reach the person with one arm. The guy was waking himself up, so Viola used her left hand to make a movement which Eileen did just that. Eileen has an ability to look through walls, she found this ability when she couldn't find her elephant toy at the age of 5. She didn't know she did it, but it helped her every time. She moved to the person's neck and Viola did the same, strangling him. The van that was next to them started to flee and the guy who woke up has an horrible upbringing. They got the other dude and Eileen called the police to take him into questioning. The guy who was strangled wasn't dead, but unconscious which is good because if the first guy wouldn't fess up, then the other guy would. Both men were taken by police, Viola and Eileen's wrist were free, and the toys were safe.

"Are you okay?" Eileen asked, looking at Viola.

"Yeah," Viola answered with a genuine smile, "are you?"

"Yeah, that you're here with me." Eileen answered with a smile.

"Are you trying to flirt with me?"

"Is it working?"

"Yeah." Viola said, elbowing Eileen. "Let's go home." They walked to the car and went home. Tired from the long day. They sleep in the same bed and wake till light falls.

Quinn

In the prison cell, her father sleeps on the bottom bunk and June sleeps on the top. As she was ready to sleep, she thought to herself of what would happen to her mother. Quinn understands that people die, but not like in a gruesome and horrible death. It should be more natural death, like oldness. Any death is better than being burned to death by people who hate them because of who they are. That is what not to see if her mother was murder. Quinn started to cry silently to sleep, it was the first tears she shed in the past 105 years. The only times was that she was hurt; agonizing pain or a heart break. The next day, her eyes were puffy and she was exhausted. But when she got there, a man had his gun barrel facing away from Quinn, but she was hit by the back of it. Then she was flashed with a light.

"Good morning, Ms.Rossi." A sinister voice greets them. Then the sack came off of her head. It was Gerald Pint with a few people. One had a feminine body with long brown hair, their face had a mole on their left cheek that was above the lip, their skin was fair. Another was dark skinned, darker than what they were, they had red hair, muscular, and had a masculine feature. Another also had a masculine feature, but had long gray hair, they had a scar, and they were more thin than the other. The final one has a masculine feature, has pink short hair that was let down, they were broad, and they had a small brown cowboy hat.

"Mr.Rossi." Gerald was not so generous to her father. "I got the whole family together. Is that exquisite? Now let's tie them up."

"W-wait." Quinn interrupted them. "You're missing one."

"What?" Gerald asked with confusion.

"You're missing one. You are missing one of our people who lived there. Harris...Willow. Harris Willow." Quinn explained, showing a serious tone so they can believe her.

"For fucking sakes, you forget someone?" Gerald yelled at the four people who shook their heads.

"Master Gerald, we never saw or found a person named Harris Willow." The one with pink hair stuttered.

"UGH, FIND THEM! OR I'M GONNA RIP YOUR SKIN OFF AND PUT SALT IN THEM!" Gerald demanded and everyone of them walked out of the area. Then he cleared his throat and looked back at Lisa, Quinn, and Eric. "For now, we're gonna have a little fun, hm."

Shadow

June woke up with a sudden spinning in her head. She got up from a sidewalk that was close to the bar that she went to when she first met Quinn.

"Quinn." June thought to herself and started to look around with a panic. "Quinn is taken." She started to run towards the police station which was for some reason 10 feet away. She burst through the police station where the whole front area was covered in blood and brain matter. The police that stayed in to protect her, Quinn, and Mr.Rossi were found killed by the hunters. She didn't want to go in because it was considered a crime scene.

"What are you doing out here?" A person asked, it was a woman with orange eyes, dark skin, black hair that looked like it was in the 80s, and wore a pink shirt with white pants.

"Do you work there?" June asked, shaking her hands when she pointed at the station.

"Yes, I work there." The person answered and moved June aside and looked at the crime scene. Then they look back at June "What happened?"

"It's the hunters, they killed the police. They took Eric and Quinn with them." June explained. The person started to call someone or some people into the crime scene, several minutes later and those people came in. Detective Rockwood came out with another person that had light blue skin and blackened fingers. Detective Rockwood look at it with anger, then turned her body back.

"We gotta find those hunters. They're gonna kill the family." Detective Rockwood scowled, walking towards the car.

"Wait. WHAT!" June spouted with shock.

"How can we? We don't know where they are." The person with a pink shirt on, has a badge around her neck that said Detective Dunces.

"Yeah, Eileen. How can we know about where they go? We can't use sniffer dogs at this point, they are not that dumb to leave their scent on the property." The other person said, with their badge in a sweater that said Detective White. Detective Rockwood went silent when Detective White told her a good point. Dunces looked inside of the building and then looked at the others.

"Actually, I kind of had a lead." Dunces spoke out, getting the silence out. "Henry, who is my roommate, knows something about the case because I told him stuff, I thought it was nothing." Then Dunces started to tear up, knowing that she was sitting and living with a criminal

"I-I find a hatch under the rug and the room contains pictures of vampires that were killed and alive." Dunces tried to talk but her voice started to crack from crying. "The few had Quinn, Eric, and Lisa Rossi." Eileen and Detective White look at her like they were hiding a bigger secret than this.

"I was a roommate to a hunter." Dunces burst into tears, she went on four and let it out. "My friend... a hunter... I'm sorry." White went next to her and rubbed against her back. Eileen looks around and lands her eyes on June who doesn't know what was going on.

"We need him to tell us where the hunters are holding the Rossi. Before they start to do something. Let's go." Eileen demands that they do just that, White and Eileen took June with them alongside with Dunces. They get there and Dunces signaled them to not come in yet. So they wait in the car.

Mikayla

"Welcome back." Henry greeted with a smile and tried to hug Mikayla which she refused.

"Thanks." Mikayla smiled while trying to pretend she knew about Henry.

"So, are you gonna tell me what happened at your job?" Henry asked with a curious tone. Mikayla shakes her head.

"It's personal info." Mikayla answered, keeping her anger in place.

"Oh, well I heard about the killing of multiple police on the news." Henry explains and starts to continue. "It's strange that the hunters would do that to them. I wonder why."

"Yeah." Mikayla answered. Then pulled out her pistol to Henry's back of his head. Then a clicking noise came out from the gun. Henry stands there, frozen.

"Why did you pull out your gun?"Henry asks in a calm voice.

"Don't fuck with me. I know what you did." Mikayla shouted at Henry, her tears rapidly flowed down to her cheeks. "The hidden room that has pictures of all vampires, the times I told things about being ahead, we were already behind, and finally meeting with the hunters a few minutes before the station was attacked."

"Wait. What are you talking about?" Henry asks, still in a calm voice. His head was still facing away from the gun.

"This." Mikayla answered, getting a recorder out and playing it.

"We couldn't find them, the police found out that we took Mrs.Rossi." One the person with a low voice spoke with agitation from the recorder.

"Well, that's a good thing." The other person answered with a calm but medium pitch voice.

"Good thing? GOOD THING??? HOW IS THIS A GOOD THING??? THE FBI WOULD ON US IF WE KILLED THE POLICE." The first person yelled at the other person.

"Chill out, A. We can't let that cop girl of H find out about this." A third person answered with a more high pitch noise with a new jersey accident.

"Yeah, thanks to H: we couldn't find what they were in their investigation." The second person said, "And at least she wasn't listening to us, they wouldn't find out what's happening to us."

"Now, all we can do is strike at them first. They wouldn't see it happen." The third person spoke with triumph.

"Our goal.." Henry finally spoke and sounded like he was writing on paper, "kill police, get the vampires, kill them." Everyone left, but then more to it.

"Are you coming, A?" The third person asked.

"I agreed to killing vampires." A answered, his voice still agitated. "Not policemen."

"Come on, A. It's just a one time thing." The second person tried to reassure A.

"You guys can go. I'm killing no police." A still stays on his ground. Then an argument started to start.

"Guys, let's just go." Henry backed up the fight with a snap of his fingers. "A doesn't want to kill the police, he wouldn't. Plus we got three people against a few or less people." Then the door slam, after the door slam noise appeared, the recording stopped.

"You USED me, Henry. USED ME. To kill all of those vampires. Women and children." Mikayla shrieked, clutching the recording in her hands.

"I know." Henry, still calm. Not showing remorse for what he did.

"Tell me. TELL ME WHERE YOU'RE KEEPING THEM!" Mikayla yelled, her voice started to crack and to sob.

"In the abandoned factory near the burnt bodies." Henry answered, his voice feeling cold to the bone. "I'm sorry Mikayla, I can't let you tell them that I was involved." Henry turned around with a knife, Mikayla tried to shoot but her horror came forth; her gun jammed. They started to fight for the knife, Henry pushed her at the sink and then to the floor of the living room. Mikayla's hands on Henry's fighting for her life. Then she kicked him and brought out her pocket knife and started a knife fight like it was in movies. Mikayla tries to strike, but Henry backs up then Henry tries to lunge at Mikayla, then she backs up.Repeat. More to this and Mikayla was striked by the arm and Henry was hit by the nose, but Henry has the upper advantage: he has better strength and skills than Mikayla which she realized too late. He swept her leg that got her caught off guard and Mikayla was on the floor again, but this time she was exhausted. Mikayla believed that she was killed by her best friend and she couldn't save the Rossi family. She was ready to die, but then she heard Henry grunting. Ity was Jamie biting on Henry's leg. He got up and kicked Jamie to the wall, a whimper out of it.

"Jamie!" Mikayla shouted with worry and then she looked at Henry with the pocket knife still in her hands, she ran up to him and stabbed him in the chest. He gasped and saw his friend, who stabbed him in the chest. He fell to the ground while Mikayla was on top of him.

"M-Mikayla." He gasped, touching her face cheek and then smiled. "Can I confess to you about something?"

"Yes." Mikayla answered, crying at what she had to do.

"Since I met you, I have had a crush on you." Henry confessed, still gasping for air. "For months being with you, I thought being a hunter was a bad thing. But when Gerald told me about you working with a vampire, I-I couldn't let that happen. So I work with them with a purpose: you. Do you like me back?"

"I-I can't lie to you... I don't have any attraction to anyone. I'm sorry." Mikayla sobbed.

"Oh. Then we can still be friends." Henry rethought what to say, didn't think that Mikayla was asexual. Then he gasped and his eyes closed, he smiled knowing that he had done what he promised; die in his crush's arms. Mikayla sobbed on Henry's chest and Jamie whimpered right next to Mikayla. For a few minutes, Eileen walked in and saw the bloody mess.

"What happened?" Eileen asked, with shock and confusion mixed together from what she saw. Mikayla got her head up from the dead body's chest and turned her head towards Eileen.

"The abandoned factory that was near the dead bodies we found. That's where the hunters are holding the Rossi family." Mikayla explained, still having her tears flowing.

"But what-"

"GO!" Mikayla yells at Eileen, she leaves the house, while Mikayla goes back to mourning.

Eileen

She ran to the car and told Viola where to go.

"There?" Viola asked and Eileen nodded. They drove fast through the night to the abandoned factory. When they got there where the dead bodies were found, there was the abandoned factory that was behind the logs. Viola, Eileen, and Shadow were walking inside the building to find the hunters. Minutes went by and they couldn't find Gerald, Rossi, nor other hunters.

"Where are they?" Viola asked, looking around at the dusted machinery. Eileen and Shadow shrugged, but as soon they did, Shadow jumped on something and went through the floor. Viola and Eileen looked down to see it was a secret passage. Then Eileen giggled under her breath with a playful tone.

"You first." Eileen insisted and pushed Viola in the hole. Then a wooden thud.
"Fuck you." Viola rolled her eyes but with also a playful tone.

"You can do that when we get home." Eileen answered with a playful but also flirtatious tone and smile. Viola smiled back and Shadow looked at them with visible disgust even if she was in a relationship.

"You two get a room." Shadow groaned and Eileen went to the hole. They all started walking into the passage with caution till they saw 3 people, Gerald, and the Rossi family. Shadow couldn't be visible so she disappeared and went to a different spot.

"FREEZE!" Eileen demands the other hunters and Gerald. Instead they didn't want to be confiscated, so they started a gun fight. Bullets were flying to one side and which made Viola and Eileen stuck for a few minutes. Shadow was killing people behind their backs one by one, then Gerald was the only person still alive. Shadow used her claw to slit his throat which he fell to the floor, bleeding out. Quickly, Shadow got each family one by one and had a group hug.

"Aw." Eileen exclaimed, moving her hand to Viola's side. That made Viola turn to Eileen and gave her a smirk. Slowly, when Viola turned her head. BANG.

"Vi?" Eileen asked while turning her head to Viola, her eyes wide when she looked at the stomach. Black liquid appeared around on the stomach and Viola started to slump to the floor. "VIOLA!!" Everyone looked at the scene like it was something flying at them, then looked at Gerald, holding on his neck from the bleeding. He started laughing maniacally then louder.

"A vampire's weakness is their lover. How sad? Now, it's your turn Eileen Rockwood." Gerald jeered, having his pistol out and slowly pulled the trigger. BANG. But this time, Gerald's brain matter burst. A small hole in his head started to bleed and his eyes rolled up to his brain. He fell to reveal Mikayla with the pistol that jammed that finally worked.

"Hunter's weakness: their own kind." Mikayla mocked Gerald, looking up to see Viola on the floor in Eileen's hand.

"Viola, please stay with me." Eileen pleaded, hugging Viola with tears in her eyes. "PLEASE!" She started to sob.

"Eileen.." Viola smiled weakly and slowly gasped some air. " I wanted to say something... I-I love you, Eileen. More than friends, I'm sorry for not saying it sooner. But I'll tell you now that I love you Eileen." She passed out in Eileen's arms. Eileen tried to shake her back to life.

"Move." Lisa tapped on Eileen's shoulder to move to the side. Then a green light appeared under Lisa's hands. Then the light started to grow brighter when she touched Viola's wound. "Say something, maybe she would respond."

"Viola, please answer me... I wanted to say that I love you too. Since I met you at the bar, dancing on the dance floor, your smile lightened my day, your laugh made me smile, and that's what I'm gonna say." Eileen explained, still in tears. Thinking that she lost Viola, but then there is a giggle from Viola but weakly.

"You. You said you love me." Viola said weakly, Eileen turned red and saw that Lisa was away from Viola's body as soon Eileen said "I love you."

"Why didn't you tell me?" Eileen asked, looking at Lisa which she shrugged from the question.

"Is he dead?" Viola asked, which turned Eileen's attention back to Viola.

"Yes, yes he's dead." Eileen answered, then she picked up Viola by the hand and took everyone back outside to the sun rising and the feeling of threat washing away from the hunters that hurted them the most.

"I can't believe that you said that you love me." Viola spoke with a gushing tone.
"Oh hush up you." Eileen said with sarcasm but smiled. However, this isn't over. There are more vampire hunters that would do the worst than Gerald. But they don't want to think about that now, they'll do it another time.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

5.4K 300 7
***SAMPLE FROM AN iReader EXCLUSIVE NOVEL*** Centuries after Jade Quinn's husband, sister, and coven were killed in the Salem Witch Trials, she attem...
150K 8.9K 73
FANTASY/ LESBIAN FICTION Chaos spreads among the supernatural world and amid the violence, hatred, and sabotage was a young girl whose only interest...
38.6K 3.4K 64
Welcome to the future, where humans no longer exist - or so the monsters want you to believe. Dawn, one of the last of her kind, is tasked every mont...
89.8K 3K 31
(3RD BOOK OF BLOOD WOLF SERIES) Quinn doubted ever finding someones else after the passing of her mate. Alone. Pained. Joyless. But fortunately for h...