Please Don't Hide Anything Fr...

By EarthCrystal_

English Version!!! It's just a normal day when the elemental brothers were doing they're own usual stuff. Ice... More

•~Introducing Characters~•
•~The Start Of The Tragedy~•
•~Worried~•
•~New Rules~•
•~Telling others~•
•~Attempt to Exit?~•
•~A Visit, A Part of the Plan~•
•~Going Out~•
•~Dinner and Cuddle~•
•~Council Work~•
•~Overworked~•
•~Stressed?~•
•~Practice Walking~•
•~Rain~•
•~School~•
•~Injured~•
•~Who?~•
•~Dinner~•
•~Bruise?~•
•~Oh No~•
•~Truth or Lie?~•
•~Lie~•
•~Healed~•
•~Chaos~•
•~Trouble~•
•~Suspicion~•
•~A Plan~•
•~Bad Morning~•
•~Hurt~•
•~Nurse Helper~•
•~Break the Promise~•

•~Who Is She?~•

551 46 19
By EarthCrystal_

"Ma- ma'am?"

"Why are you so shocked to see me? Am I not allowed to be here?" The woman ask. She has a black hair and a dark green eyes.

"No... Of course not ma'am," Ren replied to her as he stand up and bow down.

"Hmm? Who's grave are you visiting?" Ask the woman.

"No one." Ren said fast and clear.

"Is it that dead friend of yours? Ren." Her tone changed from soft too serious.

Ren didn't answer, he he just stand still and look down. Looking at his reflect, the woman take a look at the names on the grave.

"So I was right." She said as she crouch down beside the grave. She touches the stone grave slowly but Ren still didn't move.

"Why are you here, Ren?" Ask that woman as she stand up facing Ren's back.

Ren flinched a bit hearing her voice but he tries to hide it. He still didn't move.

"Face me when I'm talking," demand that woman and Ren followed her demand.

"I ask why are you here?" Ask that woman again but in a little calm tone.

Ren didn't answer he keep quiet instead.

"You..-"

"Isn't that enough? What's wrong with visiting graves? Aren't you here to visit someone grave too?" Ask Mari as she come closer to their way.

"Mari. Are you defending this brat?" Ask that woman.

"No. I'm just saying the truth. Aren't you here to visit someone grave too?" Ask Mari again as she went to Ren side.

The woman just glances down at both of them.

"Sadly. I'm here to visit a nobody grave. But turns out Ren came and visit him first," said that woman as she turned her gaze from Mari to Ren.

Ren grip his hand as he hears what the woman said 'Is she saying Niel is a nobody?' ask Ren to himself but he just shrugged it off.

"Well, you still came to visit. We're going home," said Mari as she takes a step forward.

"Are you disobeying me Mari? I never said you could leave," said the Woman

Mari grunt but still turns around her body and went back in front of the woman and give a bow.

"Please give us permission to leave ma'am. We'll give you some place and time to talk with that 'nobody'." said Mari to that woman. Ren also bowed a little as Mari said that. The woman look amused as Mari said that.

"Very well then. You may take your leave." As soon as the woman said that, Mari held Ren hand and pulled him away from that place.

The woman smirk as she look at them from the side of her eyes.

"Seems like they need a little more training," she said as she crouched down at the grave.

"I'll turn your killer to a human-robot soon. With that, will you be satisfied? Of course not right? Pfft- Ahahahah! I'd like to see your reaction~" the woman said as she grip the stone grave tightly.

The invisible figured who has been in front of them and saw everything what happened gritted his teeth. (Ren...) He thought and then vanished.
___________________________________

~At The Elementals House~

"So... Mind telling me where did you go?" Ask Thunderstorm in a deep voice as he stares at Earthquake.

Earthquake didn't reply, instead he avoided to meet up with Thunderstorm gaze.

"Earthquake." Called Cyclone who is sitting beside Thunderstorm. Cyclone calling his full name made him turn around and face the two of the oldest.

"Where. Did. You. Go?" Ask Thunderstorm again but in a more demanding tone rather than asking tone.

"...Somewhere," Earthquake replied.

"Where?" Ask Cyclone.

Earthquake didn't reply. Or, he didn't know how to reply.

"Look... The important thing is that I'm back with no injuries right?" Ask Earthquake. Solar shake his head. Ice just look at Earthquake blankly.

"We just want to know where were you Brother Quake," said Solar.

"Something bad might happen," continue Ice.

"But it didn't happen," reply Earthquake back. He still stands with his opinion.

"We all are worried about you Brother Quake," said Blaze and Thorn nodded his head in agreement.

This is one of Earthquake weaknesses. Kindness. The kindness of humans. 'Worried' it's an act of kindness his siblings showed him. He didn't hate it. Instead, he loves it. But in his opinion, it made him look weak. He hated that.

"I'm... Sorry, for making you guys worried... After you guys knew about the injuries I tried to hide... You guys seems to be... Ignoring me. So I thought that maybe you guys need some space," Said Earthquake.

It wasn't an entirely a lie. But it's not an entirely a truth either. The truth is, he also needs time for himself. For him and him alone.

The others seems like they're not entirely surprise by Earthquake sudden mood change. Maybe because they have known each other since they were kids.

Thunderstorm sighed hearing Earthquake excuse. Cyclone gaze has also softened.

"We're sorry for ignoring you Quake, but we really need to know where did you went. Can you please tell us?" Ask Cyclone with his normal soft tone. Well, he couldn't stay mad forever.

(He's not like Thunder😒
Thunderstorm : Do you have a death wish, Crystal?)

Earthquake sigh hearing how persistent they want to know where did he went.

"If I tell you, promise you wouldn't get mad?" Ask Earthquake making a deal with his siblings. He knew if he told them the truth, Thunderstorm might beat the hell out of Ochobot for lying to him.

Cyclone smile and nodded his head.
"I went to Tok Aba house..?" Replied Earthquake in a quiet tone.

"Ha! I know that yellow head lied to us!" Said Blaze proudly as if he has suspected it from the beginning.

"Are you sure? Cause as far as I'm remember, you're the one who says 'There's no way Ocho will lie to us, he must've said the truth!' right? You said that earlier," said Solar as he look at Blaze with a smirk.

"And you said that just because he bought you a chicken pet and always play with your chicken...," said Ice as he yawns and close his eyes.

"H-ha?! What are you saying?!" Ask Blaze.

"But isn't that true? Lazey is the one who said it earlier when we were searching for Brother Quake!" Replied Thorn with his innocent face.

"Hmph! Whatever!" Said Blaze as he gave up on debating after seeing Thorn innocent face and hearing Thorn called him by his nickname.

Thunderstorm sighed seeing his siblings behavior. They were in the middle of discussion earlier, how come it turned out like this? He thought. But Cyclone beside him laughed along seeing Blaze embarrassed face.

Seeing the situation now, Earthquake smiled in relief. Well, his siblings didn't get used to stay mad for long. Even Thunderstorm smile a bit seeing the situation that they're very familiar with.

Thunderstorm get up from his seat and pat Earthquake head.

"I forgive you, but this will be the first and the last. Understand?" Ask Thunderstorm in a deep tone with a smile. And for some reason, the room became quiet. Creepy...

Earthquake swallow his saliva before nodding his head. Now matter what, Thunderstorm is still the oldest. No one in the elemental household is brave enough to disobey him.

Well, Earthquake is special case. Since he's also one of the matured siblings. Thunderstorm once almost going to throw the trio troublemaker into a garbage truck and he ended up getting a slap with Earthquake pan straight at the head.

Once Earthquake nodded his head to answer Thunderstorm question, Thunderstorm smirk satisfied.

"Good answer. But you're still going to have your punishment. Surely you wouldn't think that you'll be given an exception right?" Ask Thunderstorm with a creepy smirk.

"E-eh...?"

"You heard me well Earthquake, or didn't you?" Ask Thunderstorm again.

"W-well... What kind..?" Ask Earthquake back.

Thunderstorm smirk. "Heh, no going out of house for two weeks. Even after school. If you have council works, bring it back home," replied Thunderstorm.

*Isn't that too much for a punishment?* Whisper Thorn

*Nope, I think this is fine* replied Ice

*If you think that's too much say that to Brother Thunder Thornie* Whisper Blaze

*Do you want to get him killed or what?* Ask Solar

*Well, I doubt any of us would be brave enough. Just seeing that creepy smirk of his made me shiver* replied Cyclone.

"You'll accept this punishment right?" Ask Thunderstorm to Earthquake.

"But- who's going to buy groceries if they run out?" Ask Earthquake back.

"Well, you're not the only one who's in this house Earthquake," replied Thunderstorm as he give a side-eye look to his other siblings behind his back making the others freeze in respond.

"Can't you lift it up a little bit..?" Ask Earthquake again. This is the first time he did it, it should be for one week only! Or at least, that's what he thought.

"Either two weeks, or four weeks. Choose wisely," said Thunderstorm.

(Four?! That'll most likely be a month! Ugh... I guess I'll be in a house-prison for two weeks now...) Thought Earthquake.

"Do not make that face Earthquake. I know whatever is running through your mind," said Thunderstorm as he observed Earthquake making Earthquake swallow his own saliva for the second time.

"So? What's your choice?" Ask Thunderstorm once again.

"Two weeks... Just two weeks right?" Ask Earthquake and Thunderstorm nodded his head with a satisfied smirk.

"Good choice. Now that it's settled, you all can go to sleep," said Thunderstorm as he stop putting that creepy expression on his face.

"Finally... Let's go to sleep Solar," said Thorn as he yawn and get up from his seat beside Earthquake. His eyes search for his twin.

"Sunshine?" He called again. But when he turn his back to face Earthquake, he saw that his twin is sitting real close beside Earthquake as he hug him from beside.

"E-eh?" Ask Earthquake in a surprised tone.

"Sorry Thornie, but I think I'm going to sleep with Brother Quake tonight," said Solar as he take off his glasses and put it on the table.

"What?? That's not fair!" Said Thorn as he pout his lips.

"How come? I'm the youngest so I shall be granted what I want once in a while," replied Solar with a smug look.

Ice also get up from his seat and aproach Blaze and Gempa.

"Huh?" Ask Blaze as he saw Ice standing right in front of him. Ice just stared at him blankly.

Blaze shoot Ice a questioning look on his face but after that, Ice grab Blaze by the hand and pulled him to sit far than Earthquake and Ice took this opportunity to sat beside Earthquake and hug his arms.

"Oi Lazy Bear! What was that for?!" ask Blaze as he get up from the place he falls down earlier.

"Want to sleep... with Brother Quake too..." said Ice as he slowly closes his eyes and went to his deep slumber.

"What?! That's not fair! I sat beside him first!" protest Blaze but he got no response from the Polar Bear.

Earthquake sighed but then he smiled and slowly get up from his seat making Ice wake back up. Earthquake then sat on the floor with his back facing the cushion.

"Come down if you want to sleep with me," said Earthquake and then, they started to fight for the places.

"Childish," said Thunderstorm as he sat beside Earthquake and lay his head on Earthquake shoulders.

"Don't mind if I take the special place!" said Cyvlone as he also sat beside Earthquake and lay his head on Earthquake shoulder.

"Hmph..." Ice stop fighting and then sleep on one of Earthquake lap.

Solar also stop fighting and sleep on Earthquake another lap. Seeing this, Blaze and Thorn also stop fighting. Blaze sleep beside Ice and Thorn sleep beside Solar.

(Ps: I couldn't find any picture so you guys can imagine it)

Earthquake smile softly and place both of his hands on Ice and Solar head.

"Goodnight everyone. Sweet dreams," Say Earthquake as he drifted off to sleep. That night, the elemental sibling slept comfortably with a smile on their face.

"Goodnight Quake/Brother Quake,"
___________________________________

Hi Hi~
Miss me?
I'm not here for long to be honest
I came back because I'm sick and need to go back to the boarding school as soon as I heal.
It's too bad that I didn't have enough time to write stories for my lovely readers.
Well, I'm sorry for everything! Very sorry! Hope you guys can forgive me!
Also, I really want to say thanks for those who has been waiting patiently and for those who has been supporting me this far!
Thank you very much!
And thank you very much for
9.65k read and 651 votes!
I really appreciate it!
Thank you very much all of you!
I wish you guys the best of luck!
I hope you guys have good day today, tomorrow or even months ahead!
Again, I'll say thank you very much!
That's all from me for now.
I hope you guys will have a wonderful life!
-
The Creator

2212 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 602 18
"Adventure time!" you are BoBoiBoy little sister and your journey begin with your big brother, BoBoiBoy and his friends. [Please read disclaimer befo...
31.5K 2K 20
❝whatever it takes, for them!❞ [ elemental!family fanfiction ] - boboiboy cyclone. the epitome of joy, happiness, carelessness. but as one member fa...
165K 10.5K 86
That day, he lost his brothers. it's painful, Taufan could only grip into his chest. "please tell me this is only a dream.." "please.." "give me b...
61.2K 3.8K 34
Be perfect? Or be yourself...? [BBB Cahaya & BBB Api (Sibling AU)] {Disclaimer: I do NOT own BoBoiBoy nor any of the characters here. They belong to...