Hasta la muerte | Pablo Gavi

By samm1-

๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰: Guillermo "Memo" Ochoa and one of his daughters, Antonella Ochoa, both get signed by Barcelo... More

Characters
Fabrizio Romano
1. The new signing
2. Practice and Ice cream
3. Last days here
4. Airport Boy
Insta posts
6. You look very beautiful tonight
7. Memo Ochoa 2.0
8. Nutella
9. Arcade
10. Hello Barcelona!
11. Fake ass bitch!
12. Fair
13. Diego
14. Are you okay?!
15. Apologize?
16. Buenas noches Nella
17. Antonella, what are we doing?
18. She looks perfect, like always
19. Protect the close ones.
20. If only I knew
21. Cinderella
22. You were a wonderful experience...
Insta posts
23. The chisme
24. Party City
25. Mistakes
26. Sunsets (1/2)

5. Her eyes are like two pools of hunny

762 18 78
By samm1-

❤︎

Gavis P.O.V.

While I was texting Antonella I could feel the big smile plastered on my face. Even though I just met her a few hours ago, I was already comfortable around her, which is weird because when I first met new people I get so shy around them and it takes time for me to get comfortable around them. I even found her instagram and texted her first! With Antonella it felt like I have known her for years. She is also very funny, I already love her personality. She's very energetic and happy. She has like golden retrieve energy.

I forgot Pedri was home until he came into my room and asked if I was gonna leave yet.

"Yeah i'm just waiting for my uber." I said.

"Are you sure you don't want me to take you?"

"I'm sure, thank you though." Then I realized I haven't told him that I met Antonella yet. "Hey Pedri." I said with a smile on my face.

"Yes gavi?"

"You remember the new signing for the femeni team?"

"Yes, why?"

"Okay so this might be crazy, but I met her today." Pedri's eyes widened.

"ACTUALLY?!" I started laughing cause of his excitement.

"Yes I did. Calm down and i'll tell you how." He did what I said and sat at my desk chair quietly. "Okay so I was at the airport with Frenkie and Ale waiting for Mikky's flight to land, and then Antonella came up to me and asked if I knew where the baggage claim was. I didn't know who she was at first cause she was wearing a mask and a hat. And I told her where the baggage claim was at but I think she was still confused so I ask her if she wanted me to take her their, and she agreed. I was holding her hand cause I didn't want her to get lost again, but her hand was so soft and warm bro, I swear. So while we were walking I asked her where she's from and we had this small conversation until we made it to the baggage claim. Oh and I also got to meet her father."

"Dang Pablo"

"I know, even though I couldn't see her face very well, she looked so beautiful. Oh and her eyes. Her eyes are like two pools of hunny. Their a beautiful shade of light brown."

"Damn Pablito, your really are in love, huh?"

"I AM NOT IN LOVE."

"Yea sure loverboy." He said with a smirk.

"DONT CALL ME LOVERBOY. Oh right, I also messaged her on intsagram and we had a great conversation." I said with a smile.

"DAMN, PABLO MADE THE FIRST MOVE!?" He said with a shocked face. That's when I got a notification saying that my uber is here. "I gotta go, my ubers here. Bye Pedri."

"Bye Gavi."

When I got into the car, I was thinking if I had a crush on Antonella. I know it's too soon to have one since I just met her today, but I know in the future I will. Just watch.

Antonella's P.O.V

The next day:

Today was the day, I officially get signed by Barça. I got up from bed to take a shower as I needed to be ready by nine a.m. and it was currently 7:30 a.m. I took a quick 15 minute shower, then I started doing my makeup. After I was done with that I changed in to my outfit. I decided to were something casual.

(Like this but if you don't like it u can change it!🫶🏼)

I then went downstairs to go eat breakfast. I ate a waffle with some berries. Then my family was ready so we left to Camp Nou. This is gonna be my third time coming to the stadium as I once went to watch Messi and Alexia. I am very nervous cause of two reasons
1. I am getting signed by my dream team.
2. I have to say a speech in front of people.
I hate having to talk in front of people, my anxiety goes up and I feel like everyone is judging me. Even the thought of it makes me anxious. I was thinking about my speech when I got a message.

Los pendejoss😛

Kevss💀:
GOOD LUCK ANTOOO
DONT GET NERVOUS OKAYY??

Me:
thank you kevss🫶🏼

Vale💗:
WE WILL BE WATCHING YOUU
UR GONNA DO AMAZING!!

Dieguito😤:
try not to stutter on stage😭

Me:
fuck u asshole😂🫵🏽
OH AND GUYS, I THINK I MADE A NEW FRIEND

Kevss💀:
WHOOO??!!?

Me:
wait hold up, i'll tell u after
we js got here at camp nou
byeee guysss

Vale💗:
BYEEE
AND REMEMBER WHAT I TOLD U ABT WHEN U GET UP THERE

Dieguito😤:
BYEEE

Kevss💀:
adiossss

We finally made it to Camp nou. It felt like I was gonna throw up. First we went Inside into this room, met with Xavi, Joan laporta and Jonatan Giraldez. We signed some papers and we went outside where both teams were at. My dad got to say his speech first. After he was done it was my turn. I went up the small steps and made my way to the microphone.

"Buenas tardes." ("Good afternoon.") I said nervously. I look over at everyone and then saw Gavi looking at me. He had a smile on his face and he gave me a thumbs up. I took a deep breath and started talking again. "Primero, quiero darle las gracias a mi papá, sin el, no estuviera aquí, el siempre mi ayudado a entrenar y mi ayudado ser la persona que soy ahora, te amo papá." ("First, I want to thank my dad, without him, I wouldn't be here, he has always helped me train and he helped me be the person I am today, I love you dad.") I looked over to my dad. He was already looking at me with a smile and tears in his eyes.

"Yo también te amo!" ("I love you too!") He screamed which made everyone laugh.

"Segundo, quiero agradecer a mis mejores amigas de la infancia, Valentina García, Kevin Álvarez y Diego Lainez. Sé que no están aquí, pero sí sé que están mirando a través de esa pantalla." ("Secondly I want to thank my childhood best friends, Valentina Garcia, Kevin Alvarez and Diego Lainez. I know that their not here, but I do know their watching through that screen.") I said pointing to the tv that's showing me live. "Sin esos 3, y mi padre, Lionel Messi y Alexia Putellas, probablemente habría perdido la motivación y mi amor por jugar. Me dieron la confianza que tengo ahora. Esos tres siempre han estado conmigo a través de todos mis ups y downs, las veces que me sentí como un fracaso y quería rendirme, me han ayudado a superarlo todo, gracias, los amo." ("Without those 3, and my father, Lionel Messi and Alexia Putellas, I would have probably lost motivation and my love for playing. They gave me the confidence I have now. Those three have always been with me through all my ups and down, the times I felt like a failure and wanted to give up, they've helped me through it all, Thank you guys. Love you.") The last part I said looking at the tv. Everyone was clapping so I had to wait to speak again.

"Y por último, quiero dar las gracias al FC Barcelona por darme esta oportunidad de jugar para el mejor equipo del mundo. Este equipo ha sido mi favorito incluso desde que era pequeña, pero nunca me imaginé jugando para este equipo. Así que una última cosa."  ("And lastly, I want to thank FC Barcelona for giving me this opportunity to play for the best team in the world. This team has been my favorite even since I was little, but I never imagined myself playing for this team. So one last thing.")

"Visca el Barça y visca catalunya!"

After taking a million photos with Laporta, Xavi, Jonatan and my father, I was finally free to talk to everyone. Mostly everyone had left so there was just a few people from both teams. I was walking towards the people that were left and then someone screamed my name.

"ANTONELLA!" I saw that it was Gavi and he was coming towards me to give me a hug.

"Hey there airport boy!" I opened my arms so he could hug me and he did.

"Gavi, I cant breathe."

"Oops sorry." He said "Oh and congratulations!. I really liked your speech, I was surprised about what you said in the second part though." Second part? Wait that's when I talked about my friends.

"Why were you surprised?"

"Cause I didn't know you had friends!" He said laughing, I gasped at what he said. "Your an asshole!" I said while sticking my tongue out at him.

"So when are we gonna have that fight?"

"Oh so you were actually serious?"

"Yes, duh."

"Okay then, Right now." I said with a smirk. I tried punching him but he dodged it and tackled me to the ground.

"I win!" He said with a smile. "Now give me your number."

"Okay fine. But can I still get twenty bucks?"

"Fine."

Now get up you loser, there are people staring." And by people I meant this one guy. I couldn't really recognize who he was but I could see him staring. Gavi look to where I was look and said. "Oh shit right, I wanted to introduce you to him." He said while getting up. He reached for my hand the. helped me up. Then he walked towards the guy and I followed.

"Pedri this is Antonella, Antonella this is Pedri." Ohh, so that's who he was. My dumbass self forgot to bring my glasses.

"Hi there, oh congratulations!" He said.

"Thank you!" I said awkwardly. Gavi then noticed the awkward silence and started a conversation with the both of us. Then me and Pedri got a little comfortable. He was a really nice and funny guy!

1717 words💪🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 3.1K 62
After getting a new job as a personal trainer in the FC Barcelona team, you meet the people you never thought you needed in your life, starting by yo...
17K 1K 53
๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐ฌ? ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ...
11.2K 119 29
๐–ค ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ a girl who travels to Barcelona for the summer falls in love with her father's teammate "โ„’โ„ด๐“‹โ„ฏ ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’ธโ„ด๐“‚๐“…โ„ด๐“ˆโ„ฏ๐’น โ„ด๐’ป ๐’ถ ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐“ƒ๏ฟฝ...
275K 4.8K 39
โ˜† ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ two futbol players, same club, same number; start everything off on the wrong foot only to have to meet each other from the be...