Union Academy: War of the Mon...

By KaijuMaster20

When a male teenage boy named Matt Silverstone was kicked out of Union Academy because he was powerless witho... More

Bio: Matt Silverstone
Monsters
Collab Legend: BlazeSaber00's Oc
Collab Legend: ShinzaGodWarrior
Collab Legend: AlstonChanAlstonChan aka Ask
Collab Legend: JeymisPeixoto
Collab Legend: PatrickEstvo
Collab Legend: JuanDeleon250
Collab Legend: KaijuBird
Collab Legend: PauloGamenha's Oc
Collab Legend: Dante32145's Oc
Prologue: Quitting Union
2. Superboy Vs. Doomsday and A Radiated Monster Arrival
3. Return of TOGERA!/ RAPTROS Attack!
4. Hiring New Teachers 😲!!!!
5. Reawaken of the MONSTERS!
6. Another DaiKaiju meets Shattered Megaforce!!

1. Silverstone's New Hero Academy

728 16 5
By KaijuMaster20

A/n: Before this starts, sorry I took so long. This part is Inspired by WAMred's Unity Academy, give him a shout out. Enjoy the chapter.

=========================================.

No Pov.

======>Meanwhile, at StoneHeart Manor/ Martin's Office<======

Martin was working on his papers to make something else instead of Union Academy, he looked at the files inside his drawer while going through the paper files. He opened one file that his father wanted, his father found an old abandoned place it used to be an old academy.

Martin: *smiles* Thank you father, you gave me an exactly idea for our family name.

====>Timeskip to Union Academy<=======

Ozpin and the headmasters are planning to bring, Alexander, Sally and Matt back to Union Academy, they 'tried' to bring them back as they heard on television.

Female News Reporter: I'm here on live that there's a new Hero Academy similar to Union Academy, and here's Mr. Martin StoneHeart himself.

Then Martin walked towards the female news reporter.

F. News Reporter: So, Mr. StoneHeart. What is your grandfather's academy called?

Martin: *smiles* This new academy that my father gave his idea to my family generation for decades, more than Union Academy.

Female Reporter: So, what type is this Academy?

Martin: This academy is willing to help all poor people, innocent faunus, abused, bullied & orphaned kids, fighting against crimes, this is what all true heroes do. I would like to give you............THE ORION ACADEMY!

The camera viewed the new academy, as everyone awed at the building.

Then he walked towards the front gate as the ribbon was there, the mayor smiled at him as he gave him a giant golden scissor. 

Mayor Johnson: *smiles* Would you like to do the honors, Mr. Silverstone.

Martin: *nodded* Yes, Mr. Mayor.

He held the golden scissor as he faces back at the cameraman.

Martin: Let the Orion Academy commence!

He cut the ribbon in half and everyone applauded & cheered for the new Hero Academy, he shook the Mayor's hand to congratulate him.

=====>At Union Academy, Headmaster's Office<=======

The headmasters are shocked that Martin opened his own academy that will help all people, faunus, children and others. Then Ironwood slammed his fist on the desk.

Ironwood: We need to act fast, this time we need to arrest this man and take his children.

Nezu: I'm not sure about that, he's gonna have security-bots all over that academy.

Superman: Then we need to act fast, but Bruce is on the loose and here to stop us.

Ozpin: Then we're gonna send our students, we are your sister's peerage anyway?

Sirzechs: She said they were going to exterminate the stray devil at the warehouse, they'll come back sooner or later.

========>Meanwhile at the Warehouse<=========

When Rias and her peerage were defeated brutally by Vincent Belmont, Rias & Issei are the only ones still standing against him.

Rias: *glare* You will not defeat us, I am the daughter of the Gremory Clan. I will make you to be part of my peerage.

Issei: *glare* Yeah, I will get to kill you.

Then Vincent brought his Void sword out as he pointed at them.

Vincent: *glare* You devils are always power-hungry people, just like my world. Time to exterminate you two.

Issei charges towards him, and Vincent attacks him first.

Issei screamed in pain, as Rias was about to use her Power of Destruction. But suddenly, a powerful beam blasted them away.

???: FINAL ATTACK RIDE. D-D-DIVINE!

It blasted them away from each other, both Rias & Issei looked around and Vincent coughed at the moment as he saw a male person walking in their battle.

???: *smiles* Sorry to interrupt your battle, but that treasure that Issei got.........it's mine.

Then Rias glared at the mysterious male person.

Rias: *glare* Get out of here, weak human. This is our fight, not yours.

???: *smirking* Who's says I'm weak.

He pulled out his own driver, both Rias & Issei looked at his weapon and Vincent saw his futuristic gun. He pulls out his card as he put it inside of it, and he faces back at them while both Issei & Rias got into their battle stances.

Issei: *glared* Who are you?

Ty: *smiles* The name is Ty Xiao-Long/ Fredrick, also I'm just a Treasure-Seeking Kamen Rider who travels through Universes. Remember that, HENSHIN!

He clicked his driver as Issei, Rias and Vincent stared at him while they're confused.

Issei/ Rias: *confused* Kamen Rider?

Vincent: *thoughts* What the hell is a Kamen Rider? I've never heard of one before.

Then he activated his driver, and he pulled the trigger.

Announcer: KAMEN RIDE. DIVINE!

He transforms into Kamen Rider Divine.

Divine (Ty): Hmph, time to summon my friend.

He pulls out card of a Kaiju, he puts it inside as he folds it back.

Announcer: KAIJU RIDE. RED KING!

He pulls his trigger as he summons Red King.

Vincent eyes widened in shocked that he summons him.

Vincent: *shocked* He can summon another a monster, who is he?

Divine (Ty): Go.

He nodded as he began to attack both Issei & Rias, he noticed someone else was there as he saw Vincent Belmont.

Divine (Ty): Ah, a newcomer of DaiKaiju-Verse eh?

Vincent: *confused* DaiKaiju-Verse?

Divine (Ty): Yep, if those who are new here......get to be our opponents. So........*pointed at Vincent* You're my opponent, Belmont, descendant of Julius Belmont. Let's what you made of.

He pulls out two more cards as it transforms, and he puts them inside of his driver as he folds it back.

Annoucner: KAIJU RIDE. TITANUS RODAN/ KAMEN RIDE. SASWORD!

He summons Rodan and Kamen Rider Kabuto as they got into their battle stance.

They charging towards Vincent as Sasword clashed his sword against him, as Titanus Rodan got into his stance as he zoomed towards him in speed. Then Vincent uses Time Stop and Sasword presses the button on his driver.

Announcer: CLOCK UP!

It didn't effect both Rodan & Sasword as he punched him away, he crashed into the wall and coughed.

Vincent: What the hell, they learn that too. What are they and what's up with this Universe?

Then Ty chuckles at him, as he wasn't effect by his Time Stop.

Divine (Ty): You're in the universe of DaiKaiju-Verse, home of Kamen Riders, Kaiju Heroes, Monarch & more. We heroes are always fought against evil villains, the gods, fake heroes, and others. The Grecian Gods are even feared of Kaijus, claiming them as the True Gods of nature. I bet you afraid of one.

Vincent: Let me guess, if those are new here, it gets to be their opponents or a worthy one.

Divine: *nodded* Yep, I was just testing you out. That's all.

Then everything went back to normal, as both Titanus Rodan & Kamen Rider Sasword turns back into cards as he puts them back inside of his case. Vincent got back up as he dusted himself off, and he faces back at him.

Vincent: So, what are Kamen Riders?

Divine (Ty): Kamen Riders are meant for masked vigilantes to save humanity-in-secrets.

Vincent: Vigilantes *smiles* Impressive, so you can summon them.

Divine (Ty): Well, other Kamen Riders & Kaiju Heroes.

Vincent: One question: What's a Kaiju?

Divine (Ty): There's four things about this universe: 1st. Kaiju means Strange creatures, 2nd. Daikaiju means Giant Monsters, 3rd. Kaijin means Humanoid figures and Seijin means Star People.

Vincent: So Kaiju can be like dragons, animals, insects, dinosaurs or even god-like?

Divine (Ty): *nodded* Yep, they can be anything. Even Category.

Vincent: *confused* Category?

???: He means like Category Kaiju, right?

They turn their heads around as they two more heroes are Ryouga Seiko and his girlfriend: Kanna Kuroda.

Ryouga: Your Vincent Belmont, the Descendant of Julius Belmont.

Vincent: *nodded* That's right, and you are?

Ryouga: I'm Ryouga Seiko, and this is-

Divine (Ty): A loli.

(A/n: Facts: Ty can be sarcastic sometimes to other people like his father: Ethan Fredrick, and he can be terrible puns like his mother: Yang Xiao Long as well and he can a jackass sometimes).

Kanna: *glare* Hey! Just because I'm a kid, I'm 18 years old like my boyfriend. 

Divine (Ty): So......you're a kid then.

(A/n: 0-0.....Oh damn, well ShinzaGodWarrior, looks like my Oc is about to get his ass kicked by your Oc's girlfriend).

Then Kanna is angrily stared at him, while both Vincent & Ryouga back away from her.

Ryouga: *sweating* Uh....what's your name?

Vincent: His name is Ty *realize* Wait, your mother Yang Xiao Long?

Divine (Ty): *nodded* Yeah, I came from different Union-Verse.

Vincent: So, your mother is hero then?

Divine (Ty): Yeah, she married my dad. 

Vincent: Huh? Who knew Yang can be good.

Ryouga: Okay, Ty. You don't want to call her that.

Then Ty transforms back to normal state.

Ty: Why, she's a kid.

Ryouga: *nodded* Yeah, my girlfriend doesn't like that.

Ty: Just because she's small, like an elf.

Ryouga: Yeeeaaah, and you pissed her off.

He faces back at her with her anger look while the red aura are seen.

Kanna: *stern* Call me a kid one more time, I'll sue you.

Ty: *smirk* You can't do nothing, you're just a kid.

Then Red King came out of nowhere.

R. King: And he's being a jackass.

Ty: Hey! Get back to battling Issei.

R. King: Alright, party pooper.

He went back as Ty faces back at her.

Ty: *mischievous smirk* Let's see what you got.

She brought out a big sledge hammer as she pointed him.

Kanna: Call. Me. A kid one more time, I'll make sure you won't feel your legs again.

Vincent/ Ryouga: *gulped*

Ty: 

Kanna: *anger* HEY! GET BACK HERE!

Ty: YOU WON'T TAKE ME ALIVE! AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Then she started chasing after him outside, both Vincent & Ryouga sweatdropped while they're running as they faced back at each other.

Vincent: How long till she catch up with him?

Ryouga: Well, she's about to catches up with him I'll say-

Finally, they heard Ty yells.

Ty: 

Then Kanna came back as she panting and turns back at them.

Kanna: *panting* Finally got him.

Ryouga: By the legs.

Kanna: Nope, even worst.

Then Ty came back and wiggled like a caterpillar whimpering while covering his private area, and he cried like a crybaby.

Ty: *whimper* Why!

Kanna: *giggles* That's what you get for calling me a kid.

Ty: *whimpered* But still though.

Then Red King came back while dusting his shoulders off, and he faces back at him.

Red King: Ty, quit being a dumbass and respect this girl.

Ty: *whimpered* But she's mean.

Red King: You're acting like your Aunt Weiss.

Ty: *stick his tongue* Fuck you.

Red King: You too.

Then he turns back into a card and went back inside of his suitcase, he stood back up slowly and he glared at Kanna.

Ty: *glare* I'll get you back, these days.

Ryouga: Good luck with that dude, she can dodge anything.

Then Ty notice the poster of the new academy, he looked at it as the others saw it as well.

Ty: We should go there.

Ryouga: Yeah, we should go to that academy.

Vincent: Orion Academy, that's a new one. Let's attend there.

Ty: To show the Union Academy what we are made of, and we can talk to girls.

Then he felt a murderous aura behind him as he got frightened.

Ty: *scared* Don't tell me she's behind me.

They nodded as he turns around and he saw his fiancee: Miku Senki-Ashida with her innocent look while her yandere aura are glowing.

Miku: *innocent tone* Honey, are trying to cheat on me?

Ty: *shook his head rapidly* No, no, no, no, no, no, honey. I'm not cheating on you!

Ryouga: Wait, how old are you guys and why did you called her fiancee?

They both faced Ryouga as they both say at the same time.

Ty/ Miku: *unison* 19.

Ryouga: Oh.

Then she faces back at Ty with her innocent yandere look.

Miku: *innocent smile* Are you, darling?

Ty: *sweating* No, sweetheart. I'm not cheating on you, I'm promise.

Miku: *smiles* Good...because.

She went close to his ear & whispers.

Miku: *whisper* I'll make sure to satisfy you all night long to make me *seductive* feel good~ *giggles*.

Then she licked his ear as he nosebleeding and steam coming out his ears, and she giggles and faces back at them.

Miku: *smiles* My name is Miku Senki-Ashida, daughter of Okuyasu Senki & Mina Ashida. As you know Ty Fredrick-Xiao Long is the son of Ethan Fredrick & Yang Xiao Long, Ty is also my handsome & stud fiance.

Vincent: So, you two came from two different Universes?

Miku: *smiles* Yep, I've came from Megaforce-Verse and this Universe is DaiKaiju-Verse. Me & Ty are always flirty a lot *giggles* Like back in high school we have our first sex.

Ryouga: Hmm, okay that's just gotten awkward there and might as well go to Orion Academy then.

Miku: *smiles* Let's go, come on darling.

She dragging Ty by the arm, they left unconscious Rias' peerage behind while walking away.

As the screen fades, Ty & Miku flirting each other and began to make out. Ty pulls down the spray as he sprays it black to blind the screen.

To Be Continued.

=========================================.

A/n: Vincent Belmont aka Male Oc owned by LeonRedgrave. Ryouga Seika & Kanna Kuroda owned by ShinzaGodWarrior and Miku Senki-Ashida (OC) owned by JeymisPeixoto.

See ya in next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 495 36
(Y/N): "The world will see the truth, judgement, and....Carnage." Your name is (Y/N) (L/N) and you are gamer that you were playing the video game Mar...
3.1K 84 10
Ultraseven was chasing after Chaosroid Ultraseven with he's son Zero because he stole the ultrakey, when they manage to retrieve the ultra key back s...
11.3K 500 31
(Collab Story) When a young boy named Pablo Emillio escapes from the corrupt Union Academy and their constant bullying and negligence due to the fact...