Traitor | KNY FANFIC

Od mama_kurogiri

"I'm...sorry for all of the trouble that I've caused. I know I can't bring back the people I've killed or mad... Viac

A change in heart
The Demon Traitor
Rui's first checkup, featuring one Kocho Shinobu
The Kamaboku Squad goes through hell; Rui's first mission
The Blue Spided Lily; Kanzaki Aoi, the new Hashira
All abord the Mugen Train!
Something is going on here; Rui and Tanjiro vs Enmu's Assistants.
Rui's Sacrifice; Akaza's Vow
Reflections of the past; Training with Nezuko
A brand new mission; Journey to the Entertainment District
Influtrating the Entertainment District; Zenitsu gets captured
The end of a battle; Two more traitors join the fray
The start of a new mission
An unexpected alliance

Tanjiro and Kanao vs Daki; Inosuke to the rescue

130 8 1
Od mama_kurogiri

     Tanjiro, his heart pounding with urgency, raced across the rooftops of the entertainment district, desperately searching for any sign of Zenitsu. His senses heightened, he scanned the bustling streets below, his eyes darting from one crowded area to another, hoping to catch a glimpse of his missing comrade.

     With each passing moment, Tanjiro's worry deepened. The shadows of the entertainment district seemed to taunt him, concealing Zenitsu's whereabouts and testing his resolve. He knew that time was of the essence, and he couldn't afford to waste a single second.

     As he approached a narrow alleyway nestled between two brothels, Tanjiro's sharp senses tingled, alerting him to a presence nearby. His heart skipped a beat as he caught a fleeting glimpse of golden hair disappearing into the depths of the alley.

     Determined, Tanjiro swiftly descended from the rooftops, his feet landing gracefully on the cobblestone pavement. He approached the entrance of the alley cautiously, his hand instinctively reaching for the hilt of his sword.

     With every step he took, the darkness of the alley seemed to grow thicker, its foreboding atmosphere sending a shiver down Tanjiro's spine. But he pushed aside his fear, his mind focused on locating Zenitsu and ensuring his safety.

     As Tanjiro ventured deeper into the alley, his eyes adjusted to the dim lighting, revealing the various entrances and hidden corners that lined its path. He scanned the surroundings, searching for any trace of Zenitsu's presence or a clue that might lead him to his comrade.

     However, despite his thorough search, there was no sign of Zenitsu. The alley remained eerily silent and empty, devoid of any trace of his missing friend. Tanjiro's heart sank, a mix of worry and frustration consuming him.

     Feeling a sense of urgency, Tanjiro retraced his steps, hoping to find another lead or encounter someone who might have seen Zenitsu. He couldn't bear the thought of leaving his comrade behind, lost in the darkness of the entertainment district.

     As Tanjiro continued his search, his determination burned brighter than ever. He knew that time was running out, and the safety of his friend depended on his unwavering efforts. With each step forward, he vowed to leave no stone unturned until Zenitsu was found, for their bond as Demon Slayers demanded nothing less.

     Inhaling deeply, Tanjiro detected a familiar scent—a mixture of sweat, fear, and a trace of Zenitsu's own unique aroma. With a renewed sense of purpose, he followed the scent, weaving through the labyrinthine alleys and corridors of the entertainment district.

     As Tanjiro's nose led him closer to the source, the scent grew stronger, tinged with an underlying aura of danger. He quickened his pace, a mixture of worry and determination driving him forward.

     Finally, he arrived at the entrance of a familiar brothel—the place where Zenitsu had been stationed before. He paused, his hand gripping the hilt of his sword tightly as he took a deep breath to steady himself.

     Pushing open the door, Tanjiro stepped inside, his eyes scanning the dimly lit interior. The brothel was bustling with activity, the atmosphere alive with music and conversation. He moved through the crowd, his senses still honed in on the scent that guided him.

     As he reached the back rooms of the establishment, Tanjiro's heart sank. Through a partially open door, he caught a glimpse of a disturbing sight—Daki, standing right there in front of him with a sadistic smile, absorbing someone into her obi. Zenitsu was nowhere to be seen.

     Anger and concern surged through Tanjiro. He tightened his grip on his sword, his determination solidifying. He knew he had to confront the demon and rescue his friend.

     Without hesitation, Tanjiro burst into the room, his presence commanding attention. Daki's gaze turned towards him, her eyes gleaming with malicious delight.

     "You!" Tanjiro's voice rang out, filled with resolve, "Release Zenitsu immediately!"

     Daki's wicked smile widened as she faced Tanjiro, her demonic aura radiating malevolence, "Ah, another pesky Demon Slayer. How delightful. I think I'll quickly make do of you and your friends before giving your heads over to Master Muzan himself!"

     "I won't let that happen," Tanjiro said as he clenched onto his sword tightly, "Your reign of terror ends here now!"

     "Bring it on, boy," Daki taunted.

     Their battle began in a flurry of strikes and dodges, the room shaking with the intensity of their clash. Tanjiro unleashed his Water Breathing techniques, his blade dancing through the air with precision and strength.

     With each blow, Tanjiro's determination to rescue Zenitsu burned brighter. He fought with all his might, his movements driven by a mix of skill and desperation. The room echoed with the clash of their weapons, their energies colliding in a fierce struggle.

     As the battle raged on, Tanjiro's heart remained steadfast. He knew that the safety of his friend depended on his victory. With unwavering resolve, he fought to overcome Daki and bring an end to her reign of terror.

     In that dimly lit room, Tanjiro faced the embodiment of darkness head-on, his determination shining through. He would not rest until Zenitsu was safe, and the entertainment district was freed from the clutches of this malevolent demon.

     Kanao raced along the rooftops, her senses sharp and her mind focused on finding her missing comrade, Zenitsu. As she leaped from one rooftop to another, her keen eyes caught a glimpse of a battle unfolding in the streets below. Tanjiro, locked in combat with Daki, fought valiantly against the formidable demon.

     With a split-second decision, Kanao altered her course, changing direction to descend swiftly toward the confrontation. As she landed gracefully on the ground, her expression resolute, she activated her Flower Breathing technique, enveloping herself in an ethereal aura of petals.

     As Kanao moved to join the battle, she used Flower Breathing, First Form: Dance of the Seraphic Blossom to create a impenetrable shield of floral beauty. The delicate petals seemed to dance in harmony with her every movement, their mesmerizing aura radiating tranquility whilst protecting herself from Daki's attack.

     In a split second, Kanao identified the impending danger from Daki's blood demon art. The demon unleashed her obi stash, which transformed into a deadly weapon, aiming to ensnare Tanjiro within its malevolent grasp.

     Reacting with lightning-fast reflexes, Kanao positioned herself between the oncoming obi attack and Tanjiro, using another Flower Breathing form to shield them both. The petals of her technique interwove, forming an impenetrable barrier that deflected the obi's assault.

     Kanao's eyes, usually reserved, sparkled with determination as she faced Daki head-on. She stood firmly beside Tanjiro, ready to protect him and lend her strength to the battle.

     "Demon, your reign of terror ends here," Kanao declared, her voice steady and resolute, "We will not allow you to harm any more innocent lives."

     Daki's eyes widened in surprise at the display of Kanao's Flower Breathing. The demon slayer's unwavering spirit and the protective shield of petals challenged her authority and her ability to control the battlefield.

     With a snarl, Daki launched herself at Kanao, her obi weapon slashing through the air. But Kanao, fueled by her determination to protect her comrades, met each attack with grace and precision, skillfully dodging and countering Daki's every move.

     Their battle unfolded in a flurry of speed and elegance, Kanao's Flower Breathing complementing her agile movements. Petals trailed in her wake, their mesmerizing beauty contrasting with the deadly force of her strikes.

     In that pivotal moment, Kanao's unwavering resolve served as a shield against Daki's onslaught. Side by side with Tanjiro, the two demon slayers fought with unyielding determination, their combined strength driving them forward.

     The battle against Daki, her blood demon art obi stash, and the darkness that threatened the entertainment district had only just begun. But with Kanao's Flower Breathing protecting her comrades, they stood united, ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead.

     Inosuke, his senses honed and his muscles primed, ventured deep into the underground labyrinth beneath the entertainment district. Guided by an instinctual drive to find his missing comrades, he followed the winding tunnels with unwavering determination.

     As Inosuke explored the labyrinthine depths, he stumbled upon a hidden chamber. In the center of the room, Zenitsu, Makio, and Suma were trapped within Daki's devious obi stash, their struggles futile against its constricting grip.

     Inosuke's eyes narrowed, his fierce spirit burning brighter as he assessed the situation. He knew that time was of the essence. Without hesitation, he unsheathed his dual blades and activated his Beast Breathing, channeling his primal instincts and unleashing a flurry of powerful slashes.

     With each precise strike, Inosuke's blades cut through the obi stash, severing the constricting coils that held his comrades captive. The bindings fell away, releasing Zenitsu, Makio, and Suma from their entrapment.

     Gasping for air and free from their restraints, Zenitsu, Makio, and Suma looked to Inosuke in awe and gratitude. They marveled at his formidable prowess, their expressions a mix of relief and admiration.

     "Inosuke, you did it!" Zenitsu exclaimed, his voice filled with gratitude and amazement. "Thank you!"

     Inosuke grinned, his wild eyes gleaming with satisfaction. "Just doing what I do best!" he declared, his voice filled with pride and determination.

      As the reunited group prepared to find a way back to the surface, a renewed surge of energy coursed through their veins. With Inosuke leading the way, they navigated the underground chambers, determined to reunite with their fellow demon slayers and face whatever challenges lay ahead.

     They moved with urgency and caution, their senses heightened and their weapons at the ready. Inosuke's fierce instincts guided their path, his acute senses honing in on any potential threats or obstacles that stood in their way.

     As the group reunited with Aoi and Tengen (who was currently carrying Hinatsuru in his arms) inside the hidden chamber, their weariness was palpable. Aoi, her composed demeanor unwavering, turned her attention to Hinatsuru, who had sustained an injury during her ordeal.

     With gentle hands and a soothing presence, Aoi knelt down beside Hinatsuru, assessing the extent of the injury with her keen eyes. Her touch was light, yet precise, as she administered first aid to alleviate the pain and ensure no further harm would come to her comrade.

     "Stay still," Aoi advised softly, her voice carrying a calm reassurance, "You'll be alright. Just a little longer."

     Hinatsuru nodded, her trust in Aoi's expertise evident in her eyes. She winced slightly as Aoi tended to her wounds, but the pain was tempered by the knowledge that they were in capable hands.

     With Hinatsuru's injuries attended to, Aoi turned her attention to the rest of the group, her gaze sweeping over Inosuke, Zenitsu, Makio, and Suma. Her eyes, filled with concern, searched their faces for any signs of harm.

     "Is everyone alright?" Aoi inquired, her voice filled with genuine concern, "We've been through quite an ordeal. Take a moment to rest and gather your strength. We will continue our mission, but our well-being comes first."

     The demon slayers exchanged glances, a mix of exhaustion and determination etched on their faces. They assured Aoi that they were still able to fight, their spirits undeterred by the challenges they had faced.

     With a nod of acknowledgement, Aoi rose to her feet, her composed demeanor a pillar of strength for the group. She knew the road ahead would be arduous, but she was prepared to guide them through the darkness with her wisdom and unwavering resolve.

     Together, they would overcome every obstacle, supporting one another through the trials that awaited them. The demon slayers stood united, their bond forged through shared struggles and the unyielding determination to protect humanity from the encroaching darkness.

     As Kanao and Tanjiro faced off against Daki in the streets of the entertainment district, chaos ensued. Their blades clashed with Daki's powerful attacks, each strike reverberating through the night air. The sound of destruction echoed around them as buildings trembled and debris scattered in all directions.

     Amidst the fierce battle, one of Daki's obi stashes lunged forward with surprising speed and precision. Its sharp edges cut through the straps securing the box containing Nezuko and Rui, causing it to tumble onto the ground, the lid flinging open upon impact.

     Tanjiro's heart skipped a beat as he saw Nezuko and Rui exposed and vulnerable. Concern for their safety surged through him, but he knew he couldn't afford to be distracted in the midst of such a perilous fight. Determination hardened his expression, and he made a quick decision to focus on defeating Daki, trusting that his comrades would be able to protect themselves.

     Pushing aside his worries, Tanjiro redirected his attention towards Daki, his resolve burning brighter than ever. With a renewed sense of purpose, he fought alongside Kanao, their synchronized movements and unwavering determination creating a formidable force against their demonic opponent.

     Despite their valiant efforts, Daki proved to be a formidable adversary. With each strike, she evaded their attacks with uncanny agility, her sadistic laughter echoing through the night. It became clear that defeating Daki would not be an easy task, and the battle stretched on, drawing both sides into a grueling contest of strength and will.

     Tanjiro fought with all his might, his thoughts briefly flickering to the safety of Nezuko and Rui, but he knew he couldn't afford to be divided. The lives of innocent people were at stake, and he had to focus on protecting them from Daki's wrath.

     With each clash of blades and each surge of determination, Tanjiro pushed his limits, determined to find a way to overcome Daki's power. The streets around them bore the scars of their battle, but amidst the destruction, the flame of hope burned strong within the hearts of the demon slayers.

     The battle against Daki would not be easily won, but Tanjiro's resolve remained unyielding. He would fight with everything he had, drawing strength from his companions and the unwavering determination to protect those he held dear.

     As the intense battle between Tanjiro, Kanao, and Daki raged on, a sudden stirring caught the attention of Rui and Nezuko. Disoriented from their slumber, they glanced around, their eyes widening at the sight of their comrades engaged in a fierce struggle against the relentless demon.

     Nezuko's protective instincts surged within her, her concern for Tanjiro overwhelming any remnants of drowsiness. Without a moment's hesitation, she lunged forward, joining the fray alongside Rui. Together, they fought alongside their fellow demon slayers, their presence adding a newfound strength and determination to the battle.

     Rui's eyes locked onto Tanjiro, a flicker of worry passing between them. Seeing his comrade struggling against Daki's relentless attacks, Rui's resolve ignited, his own combat skills honed through countless battles. With a ferocious intensity, he unleashed his demon powers, his strikes merging seamlessly with Nezuko's fierce determination.

     The combined efforts of Tanjiro, Kanao, Rui, and Nezuko intensified, their synchronized movements pushing back against Daki's onslaught. The streets trembled beneath the force of their clash, the sounds of their battle intermingling with the crackling energy that surrounded them.

     Determined not to let their comrades down, Rui and Nezuko fought side by side, their unwavering resolve bolstered by the knowledge that their combined strength would pave the way to victory. With each strike, they propelled Daki back, their determination unyielding.

     In the midst of the chaos, Tanjiro's heart swelled with gratitude and relief as he saw Rui and Nezuko by his side. Their presence invigorated him, adding a renewed vigor to his attacks. With a renewed surge of determination, he fought with everything he had, his thoughts now filled with the shared goal of protecting their comrades and ridding the entertainment district of Daki's dark influence.

     As the battle waged on, the tides began to turn. The combined might of Tanjiro, Kanao, Rui, and Nezuko overwhelmed Daki, pushing her back step by step. The demon's sadistic laughter turned into desperate cries of frustration as her defenses crumbled beneath the relentless assault.

     With each strike, each powerful blow, the demon slayers drew closer to victory. Their unwavering determination and unwavering bond carried them through the fiercest of battles, their spirits interwoven in a symphony of strength and resilience.

     Together, they fought as one, pushing back against the encroaching darkness with a united front. The combined might of their abilities and their shared purpose forged a path towards triumph, illuminating the night with the promise of hope and victory.

     As the battle between Tanjiro, Kanao, Rui, and Nezuko against Daki reached its climax, the distant sounds of approaching footsteps echoed through the streets. The demon slayers' hearts leaped with relief as their comrades Tengen and Aoi emerged onto the scene, their presence adding a renewed surge of energy to the fight.

     With his flamboyant presence, Tengen swiftly assessed the situation, his eyes narrowing as he locked onto Daki. In a single fluid motion, he unsheathed his dual blades and with a masterful strike, severed Daki's head from her body. The demon's body staggered, blood spilling forth, but to their shock, she didn't perish.

     Instead, a malevolent grin spread across Daki's decapitated head as she unleashed her twisted partner, Gyutaro. From where her head was cut off, Gyutaro emerged, his dual-blade technique poised to strike. The air grew heavy with his malevolence, his demonic aura pulsating with wicked power.

     The demon slayers tightened their grips on their weapons, their determination unshaken. Together, they faced the dual threat of Daki and Gyutaro, the battle escalating to a whole new level of intensity.

PokračovaΕ₯ v čítanΓ­

You'll Also Like

9.7K 267 12
"Rui. I swear I'll protect you no matter what even if it mean's death it's self. I'll find the cure for your sickness and to turn you back into a hum...
70.2K 3.1K 30
❝ THERE is no denying that there is evil in this world, but the light will always conquer the darkness. ❞ π₯𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞 π›πž π₯𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭 | slow...
28.2K 585 41
{Revision In process} [Warning] Early on you will most likely come across spelling errors and strange changes in the story. I may or may not go back...
3.2M 156K 49
β•°β‹―βž€ π•π€π‘πˆπŽπ”π’ 𝐊𝐍𝐘 𝐗 π…π„πŒπ€π‹π„ 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 ― A human with the intent of killing other humans: that was something the Demon Slayer Corps n...