Oh My! | Seventeen Added Memb...

By enhypedup

Follow the journey of Lee Dasom, aka Love, as she navigates the hardships and wonders of being an idol, falli... More

Love's K-Profile
Love's Relationships with Members (Predebut - Early Postdebut)
Love's Adore U Outfits, Hair, and Makeup
Surface Pressure (2015, predebut)
16 and Seventeen (2015, just after debut)
Weekly Idol (151028)

Some of Seventeen's sweetest moments with Love

883 31 1
By enhypedup

#1:

Seventeen was having a group live, talking casually and laughing often. Snacks were spread between them, everyone eating casually until Love suddenly smacked Vernon's hand.

"Why are their peanut butter cups on the table?" she asked, glaring sternly at the staff. They had been the ones to prepare the food, after all. Vernon glanced down and realized what he was about to eat absentmindedly. When none of them answered, she fought the urge to roll her eyes before glancing at the older boy next to her.

"You didn't eat any before, did you? Are you feeling alright?"

"I-I'm fine, I haven't even eaten from the table today," he quickly assured. She sighed with relief, grabbing the hand she'd smacked.

"I didn't mean to hit you so hard," she mumbled, rubbing the red skin.

"It's okay, you were just looking out for me. Thank you." She nodded silently, squeezing his hand in hers.

#2:

Seventeen was filming their water park TTT on Going Seventeen. Love had played around for a few hours, but grew tired much quicker than the rest of them did, so she retired to the room to take a nap.

Mingyu entered an hour later, glancing at her small figure wrapped in the blankets with a soft chuckle. He snapped a few pictures first to send to the group chat before leaning forward to brush her hair out of her eyes.

"Ah, cute," he murmured, smiling at her one last time before leaving the room with his things.

#3:

"Where's my best friend?" a slightly slurred voice suddenly called, wandering into the dorm.

Love sat up from her place in her room, raising an eyebrow. "Best friend!" he called again, followed by mutters from other members to quiet down. She hopped to her feet, entering the living room to find Dino with slightly flushed cheeks.

"Dino? Are you drunk?"

"No, I only had a bit," he insisted. She turned to Jeonghan for confirmation. 

"He didn't have that much, it was just a little strong. He'll sober up within the hour." She hummed, turning her attention back to Dino when he suddenly glomped her in a hug, pressing a couple small kisses to her shoulder.

"Dino? You good, bud?"

He made a small noise of content, leaning some of his weight onto her. "Of course I am, I have my best friend right here." Her heart fluttered at the words, though she was sure it was only because he was under the influence. As often as they'd referred to each other as best friends, she'd never truly believed him. How could she, when he had his 12 hyungs beside him too?

"Let's go sit on the couch. Do you want some water?" He nodded, letting her place him onto the couch with the help of Jeonghan.

"You alright if I go to bed?" the second eldest asked.

"We'll be fine, Oppa. Goodnight, love you." He pressed a kiss to her forehead, echoing the words before heading out.

She entered the kitchen, grabbing two glasses of water before going back and handing one to Dino. "Drink up," she gently instructed before taking her own sip.

They sat for about forty five minutes watching shows that Dino continued to talk over. He blabbered about anything and everything—pressure being an idol, how much he loved her and his hyungs, his favorite foods, etc. It wasn't until he began quieting down that she gathered he was sobering up, silently leaving to grab a headache pill in case he needed it.

"How're you doing, Channie?"

He took a sip of water, leaning his head onto her shoulder. "I'm fine, just a little nauseous. Those drinks really were stronger than I'm used to." She hummed, wrapping an arm around his shoulder. Despite their jokes, Dino really didn't drink super often, and his tolerance wasn't the best either.

"You talk a lot under the influence," she chuckled. He made a small sound of annoyance, lightly slapping her arm. "It's okay, I didn't mind."

"I think I just loosen my lips when I drink," he admitted. "I just say everything on my mind."

"Is it all true?"
"Of course."
"Even the part about me being your best friend?"

She'd asked in a joking, teasing tone, but when he glanced up at her from his place on her shoulder, his gaze was sincere and serious.

"Yeah. Why, did you think it wasn't?"

She flushed, not expecting such a straightforward answer. She shrugged, shifting slightly in her seat. "I don't know, you have all the guys, so..." Dino scoffed slightly, sitting up fully to place a hand on her knee.

"I love the hyungs, but you are my best friend. That's the truth." She smiled sheepishly, placing her hand over his.

"Thanks, Chan."
"Mhm."

#4:

Love was out and about with the '95 line one day, taking the chance to be a bit spoiled by her eldest members. They didn't mind one bit, though they did have to stop each other from occasionally going a bit overboard.

"You know, I'm glad," Seungcheol suddenly spoke up from his place next to her after they'd arrived home, shopping bags in everyone's hands.

"Why?" Love questioned. "You enjoying your little haul?" she teased. He rolled his eyes, poking her forehead before plopping down onto the couch.

"You didn't let us take care of you for a long time." She stilled from his words as the other two boys sat beside their leader on the couch.
Both nodded in agreement.

"Thats true, it took so long for us to even be allowed to hold you when you cried," Joshua quietly remembered with a small smile.

She flushed, taking a spot between Joshua and Seungcheol. "Ah, why is this the topic of conversation?" she whined, getting louder when Jeonghan began pinching her cheeks exaggeratedly.

"Aigoo, our baby is finally being pampered after all these years," he cooed. She lightly smacked his hands, huffing.

"Really though, I'm glad. I'm happy you rely on us more now," Seungcheol concluded, finally finishing his thought from earlier as he placed a soft kiss on her head.

"Well, what was I supposed to do? You guys wouldn't leave me alone until I gave in," she mumbled, averting their gazes and curling into a little shy ball. They all chuckled, continuing to coo over her until she finally threatened to leave the couch if they didn't stop.

#5:

Minghao and Jun were entering the practice rooms one day when they spotted Love sitting alone, seemingly focused on something. She hadn't heard them come in, too concentrated on her phone.

"How are...how are you today? How are you today? I'm f-fine, thank you. How are you today? I'm fine, thank y—"

They were unable to hold in their giggles, making her jump in her seat and turn beet red. Of course, it would be the China line that walks in on her practicing Mandarin.

"Hey! You can't just—that's not fair, I didn't know you were in here," she stammered, getting to her feet abruptly. They continued to laugh, walking towards her and repeating what they'd heard, making her flush even more. "It's a hard language, jerks," she pouted, flipping them off.

"It is," Minghao confirmed, sobering some but still smiling fondly. "We're not trying to hurt your feelings, it's just really cute." Her heart fluttered as she averted his warm gaze, only to find Jun next to her and ruffling her hair.

"You're actually doing a lot better than the other members," Jun snorted, making her laugh as well. "Why are you working on your Mandarin, anyway? We don't have any performances in China coming up."

She cleared her throat hastily, looking away from the both of them immediately and running a hand through her hair. "Just...brushing up, is all. Anyway, we should start stretching. I'll go play the music!" Jun raised an eyebrow as she literally ran away from the question.

#6:

Seventeen was mid-concert and giving their closing ments, though as it was still early in their career and everyone was emotional, Wonwoo was giving a bit longer of a speech. He talked about his appreciation for Carats, his family, and most importantly Seventeen.

He talked for a bit about each member before finally getting to Love, making her flush in anticipation. "I think...I can be a bit awkward in my affection for others, so I apologize for that." She shook her head from across the stage, disagreeing with a small smile.

"And I also know that it takes a bit for you to open up to others, and that's okay." Carats started "aww"ing at this moment, but Wonwoo continued over them. "So, I guess what I really want to say is, whenever you need me, for whatever reason...I'll be there. I'll protect you, I'll hold you, I'll be there while you cry and say nothing if that's what you want."

Love was smiling brightly by now, though tears were already glistening in her eyes. "I hope this wasn't too sentimental, haha. I lo—"

Before he'd even finished saying the words, she'd run across stage and into his torso, wrapping her arms around him tightly as her tears spilled. He smiled down at her, returning the hug. Wonwoo glanced at Seungcheol next to him silently handing him his mic so he could hug her more comfortably.

"Ah, it was too sentimental," he joked in her ear, making her laugh through sniffs.

"It was perfect, Oppa. Thank you, and I love you too."

#7:

Woozi glanced over at the girl next to him. It was clear she was exhausted, but trying to keep high energy for the sake of the GoSe episode. Silently, while others were arguing over god knows what, he pulled her head to lean on his shoulder.

"Oppa?" she asked confusedly.

"Close your eyes for a bit," he instructed. She gave in, taking a short nap on his shoulder. The clip went viral immediately.

#8:

"I'm worried," Love confessed to Hoshi during their dance practice break. The choreography for 'Ready to Love' was quite difficult and also required a lot of acting. She knew the cameras were still recording for the 'Behind' video, but she truthfully felt insecure enough to talk to him anyway.

"About which part?" the older asked, walking over to stand next to her, facing the mirror. She demonstrated the section she was concerned with, and he immediately began going over it with her slowly before watching her do it. He tilted his head confusedly. "It's fine though," he commented.

"I just feel anxious about it for some reason," she sighed, running a hand through her hair.

"Ay, you have to trust yourself," he lightly scolded, placing a hand on her shoulder. "Really, it looks good, and clean." She hummed, leaning back on him slightly.

"I know that because it's you, you're not just saying that."

"Exactly," he confirmed. "So have more faith in your own ability, hm? You've got it." She took a breath, nodding and thanking him with a small smile.

#9:

"Ooooh, Seungkwan," Love cooed from behind a camera she was holding. He couldn't help but smile sheepishly as the makeup artist continued working. They were backstage preparing to perform "Hot," and she knew he was nervous having to do a sexy concept due to his insecurities.

"You're handsome today."
"No, don't just say things."

"I'm not!" she argued, shifting the camera to capture a different angle. "You really do look good. Carats will like it." He glanced in her direction with slightly flushed cheeks, quietly thanking her.

#10:

DK was backstage after a performance of his musical when he heard a familiar voice from down the hall. "Yah, what is this?" he asked through laughs as Love approached, bowing to the staff surrounding him respectfully. "Why are you here?"

"I watched your show," she stated as if it were obvious, grinning from ear to ear. "It was really, really good! I loved seeing you in this kind of environment, it's different from Seventeen." He flushed from the praise, waiting until his mic pack was off and the staff had left to pull her into a grateful hug.

"I can't believe you're here," he repeated, giggling.

"You did great, Oppa. I'm proud of you, even if I did have to watch you kiss someone," she joked.

"Thank you for coming, seriously. I never thought I'd see you over here."
"Ay, of course I'd come! You're my family."

He pressed a kiss to her cheek, making her smile. She pulled away, patting his shoulder.

"Let's get food, on me."
"I'm not gonna let you pay!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 621 12
[Eng Ver] When you have a crush on someone, there are several stages that you'll go through. •Lisa and Haruto birthday special •Updates everyday so y...
510K 32.9K 50
He was broken. With no plans of falling in love ever again, fate has other plans for him Journey is a JinKook/KookJin Fanfic #1 -JINKOOK (031120) #1...
10.2K 795 39
"You're always here to pick me up when I'm falling apart." ~ Seungkwan "I almost forgot how to smile, until I met you." ~Mingyu Seventeen Fanfiction...
258 3 15
sometimes love can be so painful, it can haunt someone's dreams and keep them up. [short story] [bittersweet love series] [jimin x oc]