RWBY: Grimm Slayer (Vol.3) (M...

By ZANE_555

Here is the third volume of this fanfiction. (Keep in mind that this whole story and fanfic is based on Celti... More

Author's Notes
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Volume 1-3 End Song

Chapter 28

242 8 6
By ZANE_555

(Unknown Location...)

A blinding white light is the only thing Y/N can see. His ears are still ringing, and his entire injured body is in pain. Slowly, once the pain fade away, the white space he's been seeing steadily turns into pitch darkness. His eyes begin to adjust to his surroundings. After a few moments, Y/N look around, finding himself in a dark void where no one in sight as he tries to stand up, holding Grimm Slayer for support with his only arm.

Y/N: ("Where... Where am I...?")

He wonders that question for a long while before remembering what had happened.

Y/N: "Pyrrha... no... no..."

Tears begins to roll down on his face as he remembers Pyrrha's death before a voice chimes in.

???: "Do not fret. She died for a useless cause. But you don't have to..."

Y/N: "H-Huh? Where are you?! Where the hell am I?!"

In a few seconds, his question is answered by a woman's voice.

???: "You're in the Void, a very rare place where time has stop, away from the rest of the world, though due to 'circumstances,' this maybe the only time you and I can talk in here."

Y/N swiftly look around, trying to find the person who was just speaking to him.

Y/N: "H-Hey, who are you? Where are you?"

As he asks this, a figure shrouded in darkness appear in front of him.

???: "Me? Well... my name is Salem. It's so nice to finally see you again, Y/N."

Y/N: "H-Hold on... you know my name?"

Salem: "Of course. I've been trying to find you for so long. I'm quite glad Darius and Cinder manage to find you."

Y/N: "Darius... Cinder...?"

The darkness surrounding this person begin to fade away, revealing a pale-looking woman with black veins on her face, wearing a black robe and dress. Her eyes were black with deep crimson red irises and her hair is pale white. Once Y/N fully see what this woman looks like, his expression is mixed with horrified disbelief and shock. He backs up a bit as she walks towards him. 

[Minus the relic on her hands]

Y/N: "W-Who the hell are you?!"

Salem: "The one who designed the fall of that absurd school."

Y/N: "What?!"

Salem: "Hush now. There's no need to be upset. I merely want to talk with you."

Y/N: "W-What are you...? What do you want from me...?"

Salem: "Well... I wanted to see you again."

Y/N: "W-What?"

Salem just smiles warmly as she spread her arms apart, expecting a hug.

Salem: "Mommy missed you, sweetheart. Come give me a hug."

Eyes widened and mouth opened a little, Y/N just stare at her, motionless. He then stumbles back before falling to the ground.

Y/N: "W-What... Y-You're... Y-You're my... m-mom...?"

Salem: "Of course. The silver-eyed girl unintentionally using her eyes that made you feel nothing, but agonizing pain should be proof enough."

While, Y/N is left completely stunned by her words, Salem slowly approaches him as she crouches down with one knee to get a better look at him.

Salem: "I must say, thank you for having them join me. Even if you influence them just a tiny bit for that to happen."

Y/N: "W-Who?"

Salem: "Oh, you know. Tyrian Callows, Arthur Watts. There's also Hazel Rainart but, that's still in the air for his recruitment, though. After all, no good deed goes unpunished, sweetheart."

Y/N's eyes widen some more as he recognizes those names. Very pleased that he knows who she's talking about, Salem goes to lift his chin, examining his facial features.

Salem: "Hmm... no matter how you look, you're definitely half of me. It's no wonder you have a flock of girls falling for you."

Y/N can't help but stare at her facial features as well before he goes to ask, especially her eyes. 

Y/N: "Are... A-Are you a... Grimm?"

Salem: "You could say that, yes. Hm, which makes you half as one."

Eyes widen, Y/N becomes enraged as he tries to strike Salem with Grimm Slayer only for Salem to casually dodge it and walk away a bit, glancing back at her "son."

Salem: "Your eyes show me nothing but unbridled hatred, but for what? Me? Or...?"

The pale woman sees Y/N trying to stand only to resort to crawl towards her with Grimm Slayer. All while Y/N breathe heavily and glare at her as Salem merely gaze at him and his sword.

Salem: ("That sword... He had it this whole time...")

Y/N: "Lies..."

Her train of thought is interrupted by Y/N's word as he angrily resumes speaking. 

Y/N: "Nothing but lies... I'm... I'm not a Grimm... I'm not... your son... I'll never believe it!"

Salem is quite surprise by his response. She turns around to fully face Y/N, still crawling after her. 

Salem: "If you claim you're not my child and what I have said are lies, then why do you have that?"

She then points at Grimm Slayer, which Y/N gaze at it before looking back at Salem.

Y/N: "What... what are you talking about?"

Salem: "You were only an infant so, I never expect you to remember what happened between me and your father."

Y/N: "Father...?"

The pale-looking woman circles around him as Y/N stay in place, looking at the ground.

Salem: "I had... relations with a huntsman I deemed to be the strongest. The thing about him is that his existence is completely unknown... not to me, of course. And well... one thing led to another, and I was able to conceived a child... you."

Y/N: "N-No..."

Salem: "During that time, I wanted to gain the upper hand against Ozpin. So, I decided to do some 'experiments'."

Y/N: "Ozpin...?"

Salem: "One of those experiments was you, a Grimm that can have an immense amount of aura and a powerful semblance. More powerful than any Maidens."

Y/N: "Me...?"

Salem: "The other was that sword you have there. A sword that has the power of a Grimm Dragon inside it. I wanted you to become a weapon of mass destruction and with that sword in hand, you would have been unstoppable. Until..."

She breathes in and out before resuming. 

Salem: "Your 'father' found out what I was doing with you. So, before I knew it, he ran away with you and with the sword. Since then, I never saw you or the sword ever again."

Y/N just listens to her, closing his eyes, covering his ears, no wanting to believe everything that she's saying to him. She then clenches her fists.

Salem: "Fortunately, I found that bastard and 'interrogated' him, demanding him where you were and the sword. Despite the numerous heavy injuries, I given him, he didn't say anything... even in his last breath. I search for you time after time. At some point, I almost given up, until your sword's power managed to attract a whole horde of Grimm towards a 'certain town'." 

Y/N: ("No... no...!")

Salem: "I had my Grimm search for you in your hometown. Although, I wasn't able to find you, but I did find Darius and Christina. Once they told me about you, I just knew you be alive and well. All leading up to this heartwarming reunion of ours."

She looks at Y/N with a smile as Y/N just stares at the ground in silence for a few moments before he begins to just laugh.

Y/N: "Hehehehehehehehe..."

Salem: "Sweetheart?"

Salem slowly approaches him before he quickly looks up as he glares at her.

Y/N: "Shut up..."

Salem: "What I told you is-"

Y/N: "I said shut the hell up! Me!? Your son!? Me!? Some bastard child to some horny dumbass!? I'm not believing in any of that!

As he continues to yell, Y/N steadily gets up with Grimm Slayer in his hand. 

Y/N: "I'm a Grimm!? Quit spewing bullshit that isn't even true! Because I'm not a fucking Grimm!!"

Salem: "You are one, honey. You should know this by now. How else are you able to use that sword like that? How else are you able to keep moving and fighting even when you're drained of your aura? How else are you able to defeat much stronger Grimm than other students in your little school? How else you have those same red eyes like mine?"

The pale woman stares at the enraged, one-armed Y/N, who ignores her questions as he slowly approaches her. 

Y/N: "Since you're a Grimm... and against Ozpin... I can kill you with no restraint."

Salem: "I must wonder. Did something happened in your past to make you forget and behave like this?"

His eyes widen upon hearing this only for Y/N to try to pick up the pace to attack her. In response, Salem snaps her fingers as Grimm tendrils, underneath Y/N, goes to restrain him, holding him down as he kneels before her. He tries to break free but, is becoming too exhausted as Salem walk towards him. 

Salem: "Or maybe... you choose to suppress those memories. But why?"

Y/N continues to glare at her, while trying to escape. 

Y/N: "I-I said shut up! You're dead! You, Cinder, and her lackeys! I'll kill you all!"

Salem looms over Y/N as he starts to breathe heavily. An idea pops into Salem's mind.

Salem: "Ah, how about we relive those past memories of yours and find out, shall we?"

As she said this, Y/N's eyes bulge out, panicking, adrenaline pumping into him to escape the tendrils binding him.

Y/N: "W-WAIT, NO! PLEASE! PLEASE DON'T DO IT! P-PLEASE! GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME! SOMEONE H-HELP ME!"

Fear and panic begin to swell up inside him for what Salem is about to do as she extends a hand. No matter how much he struggles, Salem manages to place her hand on top of Y/N's head.

Y/N: "NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

The darkness around them begins to engulf them both as Y/N's shout begin to fade. There were a few moments of silence until....

Salem: "There was once a man, an infant, and a sword..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 3.4K 62
This story is discontinued ( I don't own rwby or any picture in this fanfiction)
70.7K 2.1K 48
Fangs as sharp as swords. Wires so strong that rumors said he could trap gods. Poison so strong that it could kill or paralyze Grimm. The most wanted...
2.1K 12 5
This is my first story. I hope you enjoy it.
15.4K 274 14
This is a fan fiction that takes place after the main RWBY story, in a hypothetical future. Years after defeating Salem and saving Remnant. Blake and...