Fortune

Από mulabrattxmea

I'm fortunate to have you💞 Περισσότερα

Doubted The Passion
Couldn't Bear
Comes To Mind
In Each Line
Felt Like Eternity
Quit The Game
Based On Insecurities
Second Guess Anything
All The Way
Worked Hard For
Invite For Services
Rooting Fa' Yah
Come To Terms
On A Mission
Karma Is Innocent
In Her Presence
Sense Of Freedom

On My Mind

140 5 0
Από mulabrattxmea

Killian parked at Kavinaʼs driveway. After the whole fortune cookie session, the two began to talk, Killian liked her company. She was quiet yet a mouthful, shy yet outspoken.

Today, Killian was taking her to make plays with him. Of course, she wasn't going to be selling but she would be keeping him company.

He was open about what he did for a living and she didn't judge him at all, she knew that everything had a story behind it.

He got into her house and saw her slipping on sneakers.

She wore sweatpants with a tank top and she had a headwrap around her head, her hair still visible as it settled on her back.

She looked up to see him watching her and smiled.

She got her phone and slipped it in her pocket. She hugged Killian tightly, “Hi”

“Wassup, you ready?”, he broke the hug apart

“Hmm hm.”, She hummed and she got out of the house, locking it with Killian following.

He opened her car door for her as she muttered a quick 'thank you' and he got in as well and began making his way to McDonald's.

It was around seven am so he was going to get them breakfast before they actually got their day started.

“You slept good?”, She asked him caressing his face as he drove

Their relationship wasn't as platonic, they acted like a couple and it stuck to that. Killian wasn't messing with anyone and neither was Kavina so they're for each other without a label but identified as friends.

“Yeah, real good actually. The pills helped”. Once they started talking, Killian opened up about how he rarely sleeps and if he did it was because his body was close to shutting down.
Kavina grew worried and advised to book an appointment with a doctor and he'd been diagnosed with insomia.

He wasn't suprised but it wasn't something he could say he fully accepted because he never really knew what made him tired.

Him selling weed took the same amount of hours as a working person and he was free most of the week, working maybe four days in a week so he wouldn't lie and say he wasn't scared.

She pinched his cheek, “Melatonin ain't shit but I'm glad it helps”. She didn't like that he took insomia pills. Yes, she was aware of his condition, she was the one who said something about it but she feared that what if his insomia worsened and his dosage didn't help much anymore and ended up overdosing. She couldn't help but think negatively about it but. She was glad they'd prescribed him melatonin rather than the extreme like Temazepam and Eszopiclone.

“Melatonin helps a nigga, fuck you saying”. He laughed making her laugh as well

She waved him off, "It's that medicine for bad ass kids”. They pulled into the McDonald's driveway and got donuts and coffee and rove to Killianʼs first client of the day.

♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛

It was late afternoon where Killian was chopping it up with one of his longtime friends and clients, Tory.

“Ay, I remember mane.”, Killian chuckled as he and Tory reminisced their childhood

Tory pointed to a sleeping Kavina, “That's yo shawty”

Killian shook his head chuckling, “She my lil yeah”

Killian dapped up Tory going into his car, “I'mma catchu”. Tory nodded his head and Killian drove away

Killian enjoyed Kavinaʼs company, it was needed and he wished the day didn't end.

He didn't feel as tired as he normally did and that was a good thing to him.

He parked at a gas station and got snacks for Kavina and before she fell asleep she complained about cravings so he thought buying her snacks would be a nice 'friendly gesture'.

Time went by, he sat on Kavinaʼs couch while she showered.

He liked her house, it was dull. White and black walls with wooden floors. Simple, not too much.

Kavina walked down the stairs and laid her head on Killianʼs lap.

He looked down on her, “You still tired”.

She shook her head, “No but I'm a bit sluggish”

“Mhh”, he hummed staring at her features

Killian wouldn't deny and say he didn't find Kavina attractive because she was. She wasn't someone you'd catch down bad on their worst days.

She stroked his chin, “You hungry”. She asked him

He shook his head, “Mmh mmh, you is?”. He asked

She shook her head, “No”

“What would you do if you weren't in the game”, She wondered

He shrugged, “I paint. So probably that or a tattoo artist”. He shared his story with Kavina on why he began to marijuana but never spoke about his planned future.

She smiled, “You paint?”

“Yeah. You still work and 'Coco&Soul”. He asked

She shook her head, “No. I quit two weeks ago. I'm doing slam poetry at a few bars.”

“Tour type shit?”. He wondered

She shrugged, “I'm just booking. I did my first three nights around here”

He nodded his head“You made how much?”

“$300 in tips, $5000”, she sighed

He furrowed his eyebrows, “What?, that ain't enough”. He asked as he saw her attitude change

She shook her head, “No, it's not that. I'm tried of working there. Like yeah, it pays my bills but that's not what I want. I want more”. She sulked

He rolled his eyes, “Kavina, you sound bout dumb as fuck”. He said bluntly

He understood her frustration but she had to be aware that tour wasn't fast money and she just started.

She mugged him, “How do I sound dumb, it's not what I want”

He played with her hair as she laid in his lap, “You just started. You a whole newbie in this shit, you can't expect everything to fall in your hands”. He said

She frowned, “I know, I just...”, she sighed

“I get where you coming from but it definitely ain't gon' be easy and you need to come terms with it. Ayt, and so far you doing great. Five thousand in three nights...” He said with a smirk making her smile

“That's raw, all I'm saying is extra effort works like a charm baybeh and you need to understand that not everyone gon' like what you write but that's just how it is and either, you stay true to yourself”, he lectured

He smiled at her, “Aight”. She lifted her head up and face Killian, “Okay”. She smiled

Within this moment, tension grew thick and Killian felt bold and brought Kavinaʼs face close to his.

They'd kissed before but this tension was new, sexual tension. Killian always told himself that he'd further such stages in their when Kavina felt comfortable. He knew that wouldn't just willingly do so because he wanted to, he'd wait for her to make the first move in order for them to further things.

“You good”, he asked as there lips barely touched

She gulped as she stared into his eyes, “mmh hmm”. She leaned and they kissed

Killian brought his hand to her neck and squeezed it lightly making Kavina gasp and just in time, Killian slipped his tongue in her mouth and licked Kavinaʼs tongue as they kissed sloppily.

Kavina held onto his shoulders as she brought herself unto her lap and began to grind on Killian's lap. She moved faster, making Killian lowly groan as he felt himself get hard.

Now I'm suppressing what's on my mind
You should bring talks to me one more time
And maybe we'll get caught up in the moment, and
And came out the closet, you and I

Killian brought his hands to her hips and began to grind her onto his lap in a slow antagonizing rhythm making Kavina whimper as she felt her core beat.

She brought her hand onto Killianʼs neck and caressed it surprising him a bit but he allowed it nonetheless, enjoying it.

“Please...”, Kavina whimpered against his lips squeezing his shoulders

Killian broke the kiss and began moving her hips a bit faster, “What, you needa release”. He grunted as Kavina nodded biting her lip, “I want us to have one”. She moaned making Killian throw his head back in pleasure as he replayed how she'd said it so innocently yet meaning it so lustfully.

He moved her hips at a faster and Kavinaʼs moans became more prominent and Killianʼs groans dropped an octave with every movement he made.

Feeling the urge to release, Kavina whimpered held Killianʼs shoulders tighter, “Killian...”, she said breathlessly

Killian looked down to lap seeing the mess he and Kavina made. Their liquids went through their clothing and landed on Killianʼs jeans.

The sight made Killian moan lowly feeling the need to release and moved Kavinaʼs hips faster and he began to reach his peak and Kavinaʼs began to approach faster.

Kavina moaned loudly as Killianʼs hands moved her hips very fastly, this brought her to closer to her peak, “Killian, I need to—”

“I know, wait fa' me”, grunted as he his urge to release got closer and closer and he moaned lowly

He grunted, “I'm witchu ayt”. He said making Kavina nod vigorously as she released on his lap moaning out loudly as Killian followed breathing heavily.

Kavina brought her head to Killianʼs shoulder as she moaned riding out her orgasm.

Killian kissed the back of her neck, “Please come see me in Chicago for my night”. She asked him breathlessly coming down from her high

He tracing circles on her back with his finger, “Sure”. He breathed out

I don't really wanna comprise our
Our friendship but I got a thing for you, yeah
And I don't really wanna cross the line, but
I'm kinda really hoping that we do
Lowkey

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

5.2M 46.1K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
122K 4.5K 9
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
A Thug's Wife Από HOPE

Ρομαντική

4.4K 141 34
A story filled with love, beauty, and pain. Read to find out...
58.5K 1.1K 27
"Don't hurt me like the last person baby" "I'm not him ma"