Travelling Musician | Various...

By iamgayugaywegay

You're a traveling musician, just looking for the finer things in life while doing enjoying the ride and doin... More

Introduce the Musician!
1- It's time to travel!
2- The Dungeon
3- Dungeon II
4- Conquer!
5- The mysterious man- and a new place.
6- Healing
7- So is that a good thing or..?
8- A day out with Abh ah-Wail
9- Fire
11 - Goodbye!
12 - Morgiana!
13- Morgiana! II
14- Sinbad?

10- Fire II

215 13 4
By iamgayugaywegay

[ W A R N I N G S ]

Violence

Blood

Swearing

Fire

Angst

Fluff

A/N: This chapter will be very long, one of my longest probably EVER. This will be full of lore and will be important but there will be a TL:DR at the bottom just in case or forget things at the end so don't worry!

♡ ♡ ♡

Day 4 in Hankala (continued)

You ran away from the fire, making your skin become cooler as you stumbled around a corner near the farmer's market. You thought of Yara Husniya, wondering if she was okay since you hadn't seen her. You shuffled a little, making the sweets you got from yesterday in your pockets- making you feel more determined. Two of the Kou Empire's soldiers were talking up ahead of you in front of the fisherman's stall. "We're here to capture the dungeon for the First Imperial Prince."

You paused for a second, the name didn't sound that familiar to you, but you figured it was a person from power. After all, who else could order Kou soldiers do do this and to capture a dungeon?

"If we're here for the dungeon then why are we doing this to the villagers?" The other soldier asked which made the other one angry and grabbed him by his collar. "Because we we're told to! Are you so incompetent you can't follow through with orders!?"

"No- No sir! I'm a proud Kou soldier, I will follow through with my duty!" He said, obviously scared to his wits but his superior just let go of him without another word. "Then get to work and go that way. Well, GO!" He pointed behind his fellow soldier.

The younger soldier just ran away in the direction he pointed in and the older one grabbed the hilt of his sword and walked in the other direction. The direction that you were in. Crap. You tried to hide more in the shadows but with the fire to your right, it was harder to since everything was illuminated.

He came closer and closer, his armour clunking becoming louder and louder which made you more and more scared. You looked around to see if you could get anything to protect yourself. The only things you saw was your guitar case strapped onto your back which you could slam into him and the bin lid- made of metal.

You chose the second option. You grabbed the lid shakily which made the bin fall over. The man stopped in his tracks. A few feet from you. You swore under your breath as you heard him take his sword out of its scabbard slowly.

He started walking again, a little slower and cautiously as you ran out of the alleyway and slammed the metal lid into his body which caught him off guard. He was tossed to the floor, and you tackled him.

He fought back and almost won while smirking, but you grabbed the bin lid and hit his head with it. Knocking him out. You were gasping for air and grabbed his sword, put it back in the scabbard and tied it on yourself. It was quite heavy and could slow you down.

You took the bin lids handle and put it on your arm in a kind-of-make shield. You couldn't smell any more fire except for the hut or hear anyone else asking for help. Should you go to the dungeon where they plan on going or protect the villagers that helped you for the past four days?

As you were struggling in what to do, looking back and forth, Yunan was floating above you with Ayla in his arms. "Do you need some help, (Y/N)?" He asked, smiling as you were shocked, he was there as well as... floating!

Ayla had a wide smile on her face. "Look how high I am! I'm like a bird!" She said with happiness as Yunan laughed. "Yunan! Ayla! How are you floating and- and how are you going to help me anyways?"

Yunan came down onto the ground and walked closer. "Like this..." He spoke, grabbing your arm in his as his wooden stick hit your foot accidently. "Hang on, okay?" He said while smiling. "What are you on-"

♡ ♡ ♡

Meanwhile, with Abh ah-Wail

He breathed heavily with his shoulders going up and down erratically. He put his sword back into his scabbard calmly. He had scratches and dirt all over him. The sun rested on his skin beautifully.

The men below him sputtered and in awe that they lost so easily and less than 10 minutes at that! 'There were 30 of us... How is this possible!?' One of the soldiers thought, trying to stand but failing. "Why the hell are you doing this? Where is Ayla?" Abh ah-Wail asked, grabbing a man's hair aggressively (who was still conscious unlike everyone else), he sputtered, spitting saliva and blood on the floor.

"Why should I tell you anythi-" The soldiers' words were cut off as Abh ah-Wail grabbed his neck and held him high. "Tell me now. Who sent you?" Where is Ayla?" He ordered. The soldier refused to say anything and swore at Abh ah-Wail in defiance.

Quickly- the man grew purple in the face as Abh ah-Wail clicked his tongue dropped him roughly on the floor. The man sputtered onto the floor and Abh ah-Wail went down to his level and grabbed his nape with a scary expression that could kill.

"We'll try this again. Won't we?"

♡ ♡ ♡

You fell on your butt making you wince as the ground was rough. Yunan grabbed your shoulder and nodded in front of you. There were boats attached to these rotten, wooden poles deep in the lake.

The rocked back and forth peacefully. You stood up with help from Yunan as Ayla then grabbed your leg. "I'm glad you're okay..." She whispered, putting her face deep in your leg so you couldn't see her face, but you could tell your clothes getting damp from her tears.

You patted her head, "I am okay, Ayla. Don't worry about me, okay? That's my job." She then looked up at you with sad and large eyes but shook her head and held tighter. You looked ahead at the water, looking at all the boats that were sunk in the water- more than 20 of them- from years on years of trying.

You looked away pitifully, wondering how many people lost their lives for their people. Yunan inspected your reaction and watched as you started petting Ayla's head again in a small way of soothing her. He smiled.

"(Y/N)." He spoke calmly as you looked, "Yes?" His smile grew, "You're going to conquer the dungeon, right?" Your heart rate grew but you forced it down and nodded with obvious determination. "Well then..." He spoke, pulling you into a hug and kissing your head, "I wish you good luck..."

He passed you a golden ring and put it on your hand. "I'M TOO YOUNG TO GET MARRIED, SORRY!" You yelled as Yunan chuckled, "You might need this for the future, so keep it safe, okay?" He then kissed the ring too.

Your eyes widened and your face became hot as Yunan took Ayla in his arms again. "Good luck, (Y/N). I wish to see you succeed." He looked over his shoulder, "I will keep Ayla safe... Good luck to you also, Abh ah-Wail."

Yunan finished, disappearing as you heard huffs of exhaustion and looked in the forest. Seeing Abh ah-Wail. "Abh.. Abh ah-Wail?" You spoke shakily and his eyes went up, meeting with yours. His eyes widened and ran over. "Why are you here!? And where is Ayla?" He asked, grabbing your shoulders and shaking you.

"Well... I'm here to get the dungeon and Yunan has Ayla... He is keeping her safe- QUIT SHAKING ME!" You yelled, he did it harder, however. "YOU LEFT HER WITH HIM!? YOU'RE-" He spoke but cut himself off as he heard footsteps.

His neck snapped backwards; it was Kou soldiers. They had caught up. He clicked his tongue and looked at his hands on your shoulders and then your face. He had no second thoughts as he grabbed your waist and hung you over his shoulder.

He ran to one of the boats at the lake and threw you in it. He stepped in and untied the boat, the Kou soldiers caught on and started running to the boats but there were only 4 left. One boat had sunk because of how many people were on it- making them yell for help as seaweed came from the bottom and grabbed them. Pulling them into the lake. Permanently.

You winced as Abh ah-Wail started paddling faster. The dungeon was slowly coming into view. It looked like a temple like the dungeon you went in with Alibaba and Aladdin. The thought of them made you sad but you tried to get back into focus.

"(Y/N), I know you didn't want me to come but... I will be going in with you." Abh ah-Wail spoke, above a whisper as you were well in front of them, and he grew confident in speaking. "Did you forget why I didn't want you to come?"

He clicked his tongue again, "Yes. Of course I remember." He said, with frustration in his voice.

♡ ♡ ♡

Flashback

♡ ♡ ♡

After a while of running, you two started walking. He still grabbed onto you as you walked. "I want you to conquer the dungeon. I want you to succeed ᵉᵛᵉⁿ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰ ⁱ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ʷᵃⁿⁿᵃ ˢᵃʸ ᵗʰⁱˢ , I want to help you conquer the dungeon."

He let go and looked at you directly, "I want to team up to make sure you survive. So far, you've done better than bad so I want to see you continue especially since Ayla likes you so much, I can't let you die just yet." Your eyes widened at his words and thought about Ayla.

"I don't want you to." You spoke softly making his eyes widen. "What- what do you mean? I'm way stronger than you and I'm actually offering my help for once, did you doze off during my little speech!?" He spoke.

You grew irked at his comment about strength. "I've been in a dungeon, and you haven't. I saw people die in there in, Abh ah-Wail. You talk about wanting to keep Ayla happy then think about what would happen if YOU were to die! Think about it, a girl she's known for 3 days or her older brother!?"

He seemed shocked but rubbed his neck, "Whatever." He said, annoyed at your comment and just headed inside. 'I don't want him to come along with me. Ayla needs him. The people need him. They don't need me on the same level as they need him.'

♡ ♡ ♡

You looked away in a huff making him roll his eyes. "I'm going to live." He said confidently. "And I'm going to take you back with me." You looked at him silently at that but nodded, nonetheless. He sighed and looked around. They were catching up a little but there was only 2 more left.

"Two boats have sunk..." he muttered, making you look at him he tossed you a paddle. "Start paddling. I can't do all of this myself." You didn't say anything but started doing it, nonetheless. "I know one of the names it goes by." He started again.

You looked curiously, "We used to call it, 'The Temple of the sun' since the sun used to reflect off of the lake and fall onto the temple making the gold shine." He paused. "Now, we call it the 'Temple of Sun and Death'.. Although you can guess why."

He muttered the last bit, making your eyes look around to see all of the sunken boats and skeletons partially sunken in the water. There was only a few in each boat so that made scenes when the boat sunk with too many people on it. A snake coming out of one of their eyes, hissing at the boats disrupting its peace.

A shiver ran through your body making you want to paddle faster. Quickly you were at the steps of the temple and Abh ah-Wail grew quiet and ran up the steps with you, soldiers following behind and with a strong push the temple doors opened- making the floor collapse and making all of you fall into it.

You screamed as Abh ah-Wail tried to grab onto you, Kou soldiers stopped at where you fell into, but some were pushed in by the sudden stop from the people upfront. "Why the hell are you all standing here!?" A captain said as he rushed to the front.

He looked to the man next to him and without a second thought he pushed him into the entrance of the temple. The captain listened with his ear but he didn't hear a body hit the ground, so he jumped in after.

"Captain!" The soldiers yelled, "Follow me, men! We shall conquer this temple!" He spoke fearlessly as his men jumped in afterwards. Will they be able to capture the dungeon? Was question in everybody's mind as they rushed in.

♡ ♡ ♡

You opened your eyes to see a bright orb of the earth again, the light coming onto your face and giving you a glow. You sighed, thinking for a second. 'I have to do this.. For everyone.' You thought before reaching for the orb and closing your eyes again as a bright light and winced from it.

You opened your eyes to see rocks and uneven roads as the walls you saw went up so high that you couldn't even see where it ended. A groan came from beside you as you looked over. It was Abh ah-Wail face first into the floor.

You snorted, "You alright there, mate?" You asked as he glared at you. "Don't you start." he spoke as you laughed softly. You stood up fully and patted down your clothes. Your back cracked as you noticed your guitar wasn't on your back anymore.

"Oh, for f- where my damn guitar?" You muttered in annoyance as you saw the black case up ahead and walk over to attach it to your back again, pulling it tighter so it wouldn't fall off easily. Abh ah-Wail had gotten up at this point and cracked his neck.

"They probably fell in with us. We should get moving." He said as you silently nodded and started walking side by side. "You nervous?" You asked cheekily even though you could be referenced as a paper bag in a tornado.

He sighed but smirked, "Nah, besides, out of the two of us you're more likely to collapse from anxiety." He chuckled as you were going to retaliate with an insult but there was a noise from ahead of you.

it was like little steps coming towards you two at a rapid pace. You were about to get ready to run and Abh ah-Wail got into a defensive stance. Up ahead of you... Was little dolls. The dolls look like the ones that Ayla has.

One of them came running, but not too close since they could probably tell that Abh ah-Wail would slice them up without hesitation. "H-humans!" It spoke out in a high pitch voice as you and Abh ah-Wail winced.

"Its... Kind of cute? Reminds me of Ayla's dolls..." You muttered as Abh ah-Wail side eyed you and the doll smiled- showing razor sharp teeth. "Thank you, human!" It spoke its eyes becoming bigger and bigger.

"Human?" Another doll came forwards, saying the name like it were a curse. "Humans!" The first one said turning to them and turning back to you two. "Humans need some help." It said, you had relaxed a little, but Abh ah-Wail was still on guard.

it narrowed its eyes before speaking coldly, "Humans need some help getting to the afterlife." It finished, showing its razor-sharp teeth again as the rest of them charged towards you guys. Abh ah-Wail grabbed you and made a run for it.

They were catching up pretty quick but up ahead were the Kou soldiers that followed you guys' in. One of them pointed at you but you saw a small gap in the wall. It was either the little killer dolls that could rip you apart or the Kou soldiers that could and would skew you like a kebab.

Yeah no, you'd chose the most likely option for living. You tugged Abh ah-Wail harshly towards the gap you saw and pushed him in before going in there yourself. The dolls and soldiers had ended up facing against each other. Every time a doll or soldier came to where you two were, they were attacked by the opposite side.

It was genius! You smirked at Abh ah-Wail, "Who's gonna collapse from anxiety?" You asked as Abh ah-Wail seemed a little bit shaken, he just scoffed and pulled you to the other side which looked basically the same from the side you just escaped from.

You looked around, "Well, what should we do now?" He just rolled his eyes, "To get to the end." he said with a monotone as you didn't say anything but was obviously bubbling with anger. "Joking. Partially anyway, we should go this way since that's the way we were going in until we came across the dolls... or whatever they were." He muttered under his breath at the last few words.

You shrugged and started walking in that direction, "Let's get going then." You two started walking side by side once more at a casual pace. After a few minutes of silence, you asked a question, "Do you think there's going to be more dolls?"

Abh ah-Wail breathed through his nose, wondering what to say next. "I don't know, but I'll stay on guard for you." You looked at him and smiled shyly at the ground as you both were beside each other for the next few miles.

♡ ♡ ♡

fast forward

♡ ♡ ♡

You two ended up at a doorway which was much shorter than the original entrance. It was sealed shut with pieces of wood and no handle. Abh ah-Wail came in front of you, "I got this." He spoke confidently as he slashed the door with his sword.

"I'll go first. Stay close to me." He said as you walked over and was about a foot apart from each other until he stopped abruptly, making you crash into him. "Why'd you stop, man-?" You asked, words cut off as a growl came from in front of you.

You peered over his shoulder to see a three headed dog that was waking up. Growling at its unexpected guests that came out of its door. "Back away slowly and keep eye contact." He whispers over his shoulder as he started walking backwards.

You were about to go back into the doorway until the dog heads started barking and tried to lunge towards you two. One of the heads were cut off by Abh ah-Wail but regenerated only in a few seconds.

It growled again and leaped towards Abh ah-Wail but before it did, you grabbed him and pulled him through the door. The dog couldn't get past the doorway so you two were safe. For now, anyways.

The barks were booming through the abandoned walls and long hallways making it echo. You sighed, "Why did i sign up for this...?" You muttered under your breath. Your eyes fell under underneath where the dog was- it was a door behind it.

"Oh no.." You said as Abh ah-Wail looked at you, "What?" He questioned as you pointed behind the dog. "I believe... that's where we have to go through." His eyes followed your finger. "Al'ama.." he muttered.

(Al'ama means damn in Arabic)

You sent him a questioning look. "What should we do?" You asked, as he grabbed your hand and pulled you up. You thanked him as the dog just gave up and sat back, blocking the view from the door again.

"I'll go left and you go right and slam through the doorway." Abh ah-Wail said quietly as he started stretching his legs. "Dude." you uttered as you saw him touch his toes. "Let's give it a minute or two or my heart is going to stop."

He exhaled but stood up again. "Fine. But a minute is all you'll get." He said with a scowl of his plans getting thrown out of the window. You sighed and looked around at the walls and such. Looking at the torched illuminating the halls.

You couldn't help but wonder if they were illuminated because of the djinn or were already like this. You sighed at your thoughts as you saw one of the torches mounted on the wall flicker. You turned back as you felt your heart slow down.

"Okay.. I think I'm ready." You spoke as Abh ah-Wail looked away and to the dog whose eyes were still closed. "Alright then. Let's try this.." he started to countdown as you stood beside him at once he counted to one- you both ran for it.

Your legs wakened the dog up as it rose to its original height and the heads started trying to come for you and Abh ah-Wail but stopped and bashed together in a cartoonish-style as they couldn't go from the two of you at once.

Abh ah-Wail bashed through the door with his shoulder as you followed behind him. "Oh Jesus- That was too stressful, I don't want to do that ever again." You said as Abh ah-Wail let you lean on the wall to catch your breath.

You stood up tall once again and Abh ah-Wail started walking and you went beside him. "You okay?" You questioned but Abh ah-Wail just looked forwards. "Perfectly fine. I'm just thinking." You side eyed him, "When someone says that they're probably thinking of murder."

He turned with a spooky expression. "Want me to kill you?" He asked with a scary chuckle. "Nah." You stated as you started walking again with no problem. "(Y/N)." He said as he looked at you from the corner of his eyes.

You hummed in response. "The reason why I didn't want you to go alone to this.. Or rather after how Ayla got so attached to you was because of our parents. The boats you saw where probably from our people..." He was going to speak again but there was a massive crack that echoed which made your necks snap backwards.

One crack. Another crack. And then a third massive one which was then followed by low growling. "Crap." Abh ah-Wail said as you started running again. The four legs following behind you two in this desolate hall was unnerving since it was so quiet.

You two ran as fast as you could as a 3 headed dog ran after you. "The dolls and now this crap!?" Abh ah-Wail yelled as the dog's head was getting closer and closer. The barking and growling made your ears ring.

Abh ah-Wail grabbed onto you and started running faster to the opening he spotted. It was a small gap to where you originally fell into. You yelled as Abh ah-Wail held on tighter and gritted his teeth.

The three headed dog stopped at the hole but didn't stop barking and growling. You shut your eyes and hoped for the best with Abh ah-Wail by your side. Your hand held him tighter, reminding you of the ring on your finger you got at the beginning.

♡ ♡ ♡

It had been hours. Hours of running, screaming and coming across live threatening scenarios for god knows how long. You have come across dolls, a dog, an empty chilling playground and a room that made you sweat every ounce of liquid out of your body and made you wince every time you opened your eyes more than half.

Sand was in your eyes and skin; it was in places you don't even want to think of. You two passed in miles of sand, snakes, scorpions and skeletons that were half submerged but Abh ah-Wail refused to look at them. Soon, you two came up to a place without as much sun and sand.

There was a shaded bit as you stopped where the sand ends and the new area started and sighed at the shade. Finally. There were loads of cover too from the other sides. The only opening as in front of you so if anyone- or anything were to come to you they could be stopped easily.

You were sweating and it felt like you were about to crawl on the floor like a slug to get to the end. "That... Room... Was..." You wheezed as you couldn't continue talking. Abh ah-Wail was silent as he then fell face first onto the floor. The air was warm, your feet were killing you and your skin will probably start peeling. His skin wasn't as bad since he had grown up in Hankala which is naturally a sunny and warm place.

You tried to sit up but couldn't be able to and flopped onto your back, panting up to the tall ass ceiling and held your fist up, cursing silently as your arm flopped beside you. "I want to finish this damn thing already..."

Abh ah-Wail grunted as his gaze fell in front of him, "I know but... We've probably passed halfway." You groaned. Abh ah-Wail sat up for a moment, his arm muscles flexing as it took lots of effort to hold himself up. He propped himself against the wall and started catching his breath at the colder air in this new area.

"You alright?" He asked as he caught his breath comfortably, "Yeah I just..." You caught a breath again, "I'm just tired." He smiled, "I've been doing mostly all the work." He laughed as you just raised your hand but put it down as he was right and you didn't want to speak.

He grabbed your arm and set you up beside him, making you mutter a 'thanks' as he shrugged it off. You softly put your head on the wall behind you and shut your eyes, trying to relax a little since it must've been hours since you've came in.

"(Y/N)." You turned your head and opened your eyes, "I didn't finish my, err... Story from earlier, did I?" You sat up fully and muttered a negative response. "You explained that the people in the boats were probably your people but then we started getting chased."

Abh ah-Wail nodded at your words, "Well, yes, the people in those sunken boats are probably my people from 5 years ago. I was 12 when both of my parents had died, and I was left behind with Ayla." His words got caught in his throat as he continued.

"Ten years ago, dungeons came from the ground, or here: the lake we passed on. It took years to get the proper materials to get to the dungeon and explore it since Hankala isn't a popular place and used to be less than 30 people inhabiting it."

"My parents were the first people to sign up for it since they loved exploring. My father was a part of the soldiers along with his older brother. My mum was a medic, and loved helping people so it was a no brainer to sign up on this trip since they were important people and wanted to do so."

"My parents were at the dock as I held Ayla and waved them off. My mum sent us kisses and my dad laughed and waved us off as he paddled." He paused as he looked down, "It took about a minute. My mum and dad were dragged under the water with my uncle. Ayla never met then fully and couldn't get to know them."

"They loved her, but she can't grow up with that love. I can see her sending envious looks to the kids with parents, the parents that hug their children and smother them with kisses. So when- when you had to go to the dungeon when you got so close with Ayla made me panic. She thinks highly of you, y'know."

"And you're a good person. I didn't want you to die, you've changed so many lived- including mine and I want to see you succeed more and help you change even more lives like you've helped Ethel, that Yara woman, Ayla, the villagers and my life."

"The chief took me in and saved my life and Ayla's and so, I want to save yours so you can help somebody else. That's why I wanted to go with you. That's why I want to see you succeed. Listening in to all of your stories and to the ones with your friends- err.. Alibaba, Aladdin and Morgiana."

He finished and looked at you straight in your eyes, "(Y/N), regardless of what happens in this dungeon, just know that I will forever be glad I met you." You looked at him with teary eyes. "Thank you, Abh ah-Wail. I'm glad I met you too, even though I can be bothersome sometimes."

You hugged him and he wrapped his arms around you too, you felt so relaxed as his body warmth made your eyes tired. "You can sleep. I'll take care of you." Abh ah-Wail spoke he saw your eyes were fluttering shut. "Thank you, Abh ah-Wail.."

Your eyes shut as Abh ah-Wail started rubbing his hand alongside your back in a relaxing manner. Your breathing slowed down as Abh ah-Wail sat wide awake although in a few minutes, in his exhaustion, he held tighter and shut his eyes too.

♡ ♡ ♡

Your eyes fluttered open again as you yawned. Your face was on something warm as you looked up to see Abh ah-Wail's face. You were laying on his chest. Your face felt extremely hot as you looked at his sleeping face.

He had long lashes, tan skin, freckles and full lips. He looked very handsome even in the dangerous place you were in. You lowered your head back onto his chest, hearing his heartbeat and trying to shut your eyes again.

Abh ah-Wail's hand tightened around your waist as his eyes opened softly, he sighed before he looked down at you, shaking you. "(Y/N)." You hummed, "It's time to get up. C'mon, let's get out of here." You nodded and got up and he did too.

You whistled to your side, and he sent a questioning glance your way. "Let's go. We've probably been here long enough." You nodded and started walking once again, walking past the safe space you once were.

"I wonder what the djinn will be like." You started the conversation, "Maybe is the djinn of 'creepy ass dolls' and 'big dogs'" He laughed. You did too, "Maybe it has something to do with heat?"

You looked forwards as you saw a door, "It's there!" You spoke, pointing as a voice came out from behind you. "You would be right, friend!" A breath went on your ear and the hairs on your neck went up.

You screamed as Abh ah-Wail went in front of you, "What? I just want to play- you came all the way here!" It spoke as a small child came out of the darkness with long, dark hair. "I just want to play with you."

It turned around to smile. It looked human and talked like one but you two knew better not to interact. It frowned and took a step forwards. "I just want to play..." It pouted as from the shadows; more toys came out. Some made of carved wood like horses, and some made of glass like porcelain collectible dolls you've seen at richer homes as your time as a personal musician.

The toys started rushing in as you two started running towards the door. Abh ah-Wail slashed a handful of the toys as it screamed in what it seemed like: pain. Your eyes held pity and remorse but kept running. You had come so far; you weren't going to give up now!

You pushed the door open with all of your might- leading to a large room, the golds and silvers shining against your eyes as Abh ah-Wail shoved you and shut the door. Leading to tons of the toys slamming against the door. "Why did you stop-!? Whoah.."

His words were cut off as he looked around, "Oh, sorry." He looked down at you who was currently eating dirt at his feet. "After such an emotional moment too..." He heard you mutter sadly as he grabbed your waist and lifted you to your feet.

"I said sorry." He spoke as he walked away, making you frown as you walked in the opposite direction. There were pretty ruby earrings, gold bracelets and silver necklaces.

You turned around hearing your name to see Abh ah-Wail wearing 2 crowns, multiple necklaces, bracelets and ankle jewellery. You laughed at him, "HAHAH!! You're not leaving anything are you?"

He scoffed and grabbed a bag in the corner and started shoving stuff into it that would probably gain some profit. You grabbed a few things yourself. Putting it on as you grabbed some expensive fabric and shoved it into your guitar case for extra storage.

You put it back on as you put some stuff in the bag that you personally wanted and a few things the villagers and Ayla might like as you saw a podium with a few guns, and a dagger that got your attention.

its scabbard was gold and had red jewels. You tossed some of the guns to Abh ah-Wail who had his arms open. You grabbed the dagger next and it started glowing. You yelped as Abh ah-Wail's eyes widened as a huge figure came from behind you.

It was a young woman in high shorts and a sort of tube top with dark long hair like the little girl you just saw with gold jewellery on, markings on her body and a cheeky expression.

"I am just so happy you got this far! Oh my god, you wouldn't believe the amount of people that have tried but died of dumb reasons like trying to reason with a doll and getting eaten early on and I'm sorry for summoning killer toys and stuff, you two were taking ages and I got so impatient-" Her words went in your head and it made you think of the Kou soldiers from earlier, feeling slightly guilty but that feeling was pushed away.

She went on a rant as she looked at Abh ah-Wail with a straight face but then a smile, "Oh my god- I totally remember you, you were like 12 with your baby sister, right?" His straight face turned into a frown and looked away.

She scoffed and looked away in a huff. "Uhm, pardon me miss, but-" Your words were stopped as she started talking again. "Ugh, I don't want to be his partner, he seems so mean and rude! Not fun at all!" Her eyes widened.

"Oh my, I forgot to introduce myself!" She coughed into her hand. "My name is An-Nur, the djinn of playfulness and sunshine! You might have noticed that from the toys and the sun room you have walked through and survived. I will serve a master and that master will be," She pointed, "You."

(An-Nur means 'The Light' in Arabic. I thought this would suit her well.)

"You were blessed from a Magi, meaning that you are a King Vessel." She smiled brightly, "I look forward to working with you!"

Your eyes sparkled and she smiled at that. "Well, I have to take form in a piece of metal that it personal to you." You paused and tossed the dagger originally in your hand thought of a personal item to you that was metal.

She paused and started floating around your shoulders, "I want to get out of here and I don't want to be his", she stuck her tongue out and Abh ah-Wail rolled his eyes, "I will make an exception for you since you will be my new master, and the fact that a magi blessed it, I can dwell in that golden ring you have there."

You peered to the ring that Yunan gave you and your face became hot again at what he did. Abh ah-Wail noticed and sent you a curious look which wasn't returned. "Okay. An-Nur, I look forward to being with you."

Her eyes widened and smiled. "Before I go into that ring, you should take whatever you want from this room- its yours anyway." She giggled, touching your shoulders and leaning against them.

Your eyes connected with Abh ah-Wail, "Let's rob this place." You smirked as he returned it. "Already on it." You smiled as you spoke with An-Nur more. Curious and asking a couple of questions.

Abh ah-Wail was closing the last bag as the doors slammed open again. It was the Kou Empire Captain from earlier you had seen. He stood tall and strong even though he was covered in injuries and bleeding.

On a closer look, he seemed only a few years older than you which was surprising. He was lowkey handsome as well. His eyes widened at you but narrowed when he saw the djinn touching you and out.

"What? Was I too late or something?" He smirked as you then looked uneasy. You looked over your shoulder to see Abh ah-Wail with his hand on his sword. "What do you want me to do?" An-Nur asked.

You looked as he was about to collapse, "Can you restrain him or something?" She smirked and nodded, raising is hand and bright yellow lases came and restrained him. "I'm weak since I don't have a master but that will do."

He swore and yelled but couldn't stand regardless. You sighed and looked over at An-Nur thanking her, making her flush red and squeal over how cute you were. "What should I do with these?" He asked as she pointed to a point in the floor, like the dungeon you went in with Alibaba and Aladdin.

Soon, all the bags were there as you raised your hand, pointing to the man, still wrapped in a yellow material.

You went towards the circle towards Abh ah-Wail as the dungeon shook. She grabbed you and put you in the circle silently. "An-Nur!" You yelled as you pointed to the Kou Captain on the floor.

"Can you save him too!?" You yelled as the walls and ceiling started falling apart. She nodded and smirked once again, "Of course I can, master!" She then grabbed him and tossed him into the circle.

"I'll send you outside." She spoke calmly, "I'll see you soon, master~!" She cooed as she smiled at you. Symbols started surrounding you, her body soon disappearing and a warm feeling coming over your body and a symbol showing on your ring. You sighed out of exhaustion as it seemed like the floor started floating once again like it was before in the last dungeon.

"Why did you save me?" A voice came out of the silence. "I don't want to indirectly kill anybody." You spoke after a few seconds. He scoffed. "Pathetic." You smirked at him. "Pathetic, huh? And who got the djinn?"

He grew and irk mark as he sat in silence. Abh ah-Wail chuckled. You looked at him and fell onto your back. "I want to help people. I don't want to take lives- besides, you haven't done anything to directly hurt us so I have no reason to."

The captain looked at you but clicked his tongue and looked down. Abh ah-Wail chuckled. "You're too nice, (Y/N)." You shrugged, "Not really." He sent you a look but looked away with a small smile anyway.

Blue sky went all around you as you sat up silently. You saw the entrance to the dungeon and some of the villagers who seemed to be grieving. If you were to had look up and behind you, you would've seen a black-haired man on a flying carpet looking down at you with a disgusted look.

You had stopped right behind the villagers who were crying into their hands. "OH THAT REALLY HURT!" You yelled as you massaged your butt, the villagers turned abruptly to see you and Abh ah-Wail.

Ayla rushed forwards. "Big brother! (Y/N)!" She ran as she went into both of your arms, crying as Abh ah-Wail hugged her back. You were then pulled into another hug by Ethel. "Welcome back.." She muttered as you hugged her with a smile.

You heard running steps as you saw blonde hair before you were tackled onto the floor. It was Yara. She wailed loudly. "I THOUGHT YOU DIED, (Y/NNN)." She made your name longer, "YOU WERE GONE FOR 4 DAYS!"

You and Abh ah-Wail held a gobsmacked face. "We were gone for 4 days!?" You gasped as she nodded with a teary expression. Some of the villagers kids looked into the bags, "Wow! There's so many pretty things!"

The kids ran around as the parents laughed at them, forgetting about the tears that were shed a few minutes ago. Yara smiled and loosened her grip, Ethel then spoke up, "The Kou soldiers left a few days ago after taking some alcohol and food."

You pointed to the bags. "It's good then we have these because you can sell them for money." Ethel looked at you in shock. "Are you sure?" You nodded silently and laid on your back. "I'm glad we're back."

Ayla flopped on you, "We're glad you're both back too!" You patted her head which made Ayla giggle. You sat up and Abh ah-Wail helped you up. "Where'd that guy go?" You asked as everyone looked around.

Abh ah-Wail scoffed under his breath, "He must've ran off, what a little-" Yara cut into the conversation. "What guy?"

You looked at her, "There was a Kou Captain that was with us. I guess he ran off?" Everyone shrugged it off, but Abh ah-Wail was still on guard since he he couldn't see the captain. "The chief came back but we can't find Yunan."

A man came up to you with an apologetic tone as you shrugged it off with a small smile. "Don't worry too much about it. I bet he's safe somewhere."

♡ ♡ ♡

ELSEWHERE

♡ ♡ ♡

Yunan smiled at (Y/N), Abh ah-Wail, Ethel, Yara and Ayla with a warm expression. "I believe in her. I just hope that..." He paused and grew a face with distain, "I just hope she doesn't end up like him." He sighed but grew a smile again.

"I hope to see you once again, (Y/N)." His magoi around him were bright and colourful, just like (Y/N)'s and he hoped he'd never see it dark. Even if it were 1 in a million.

The message of a dungeon being captured again, one after another drew attention. It drew attention to multiple people. The thing they hoped was that they could be able to recruit those people before the other sides did.

Although, some like to choose their own path.

♡ ♡ ♡

ELSEWHERE

♡ ♡ ♡

The captain huffed as his soldiers winced from his foul mood. "I can't believe that happened to me.." He scowled as one of his soldiers came up to him hesitantly. "S-sir..?" He spoke up but flinched as his neck snapped towards him. 

"What?" He ordered as the soldier started sweating bullets. "You have new orders. W-we have to head back to the Empire." The soldier finished speaking as the captain looked away and started walking. "Let's go then." 

At his words, all the men wen ton their horses and started heading back to the Kou Empire. "That was (Y/N).." One of his men spoke up as silence went to chattering. "(Y/N)? Who is that?" 

The man spoke up, "They're a pretty famous musician. They are known for being pretty and talented. I heard they used to play at royal castles and then they went to festivals. Some people are looking for her apparently since she went missing." 

The captain narrowed his eyes but smirked, thinking of the possibilities, "Well then.. I bet I'll see them soon, then.." 

♡ ♡ ♡

TD:LR

Abh ah-Wail and you go into the dungeon, you pass by killer dolls, a 3 headed dog, levels that aren't named, a sand level, the djinn is named An-Nur and you get her, Kou soldier captain is saved by you and Judar notices you coming out of the dungeon, bonding with the villagers

Published: 31/7/23

Edited: 08/08/23

WC: 7682

Fun Fact(s)

Ethel was going to cry since she thought you died until she saw you on the floor behind her

Yara thought you also died, and she felt guilty she couldn't help you like you helped her

Ayla was scared of losing her brother and you but tried to hold hope

The villagers helped you and helped heal every bruise and cut you had on your body

There was a party to celebrate your welcoming back

The chief welcomed you back personally and it turns out he got hurt trying to get an apple and pulled his back and was too embarrassed to tell anyone, so he was in his house for 9 days in recovery

Abh ah-Wail is glad you're not as injured as he was, the worst injury he had was a cut on his thigh from the soldiers he fought before went into the dungeon

You got a stomach-ache after the party

Yunan is embarrassed he kissed the ring on your hand because he didn't actually need to and was a spur of the moment thing

Judar has a feeling he'll see you again soon  

The Captain now knows your name, so now he may become a problem 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

315K 9.5K 72
• Book One • A king can't be a king without the strength of a queen. This story follows a young Sinbad on his journey to establish his own country an...
5.9K 191 20
It's is the year 3025, and the world is full of technology. However, 20 years ago, scientists discovered a gate. This gate opens into other worlds. I...
78K 1.7K 17
You are a girl from just a land unknown to humans but the only words you can remember are from your sister. "Protect your brothers as I couldn't, my...
117K 5.6K 32
*I do not own Magi or any of the characters* Ashlyn's life had been anything but easy. Her father left years ago and her mother is very abusive, both...