Truly, Madly, Deeply | Sylvie...

By TheTealWriter

I wanna stand with you on a mountain I wanna bathe with you in the sea I wanna lay like this forever Until th... More

𝙀𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙮
𝘾𝙖𝙨𝙩
𝘼𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙘
001 | 𝙃𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚, 𝙃𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝘽𝙪𝙗𝙗𝙡𝙚
002 | 𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡'𝙨 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙊𝙪𝙩
003 | 𝘼 𝘿𝙖𝙮 𝘼𝙩 51
004 | 𝙂𝙖𝙣𝙜 𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙨
005 | 𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙨 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝘼𝙩 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙚
006 | 𝘼𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙂𝙤𝙩 𝙏𝙤 𝘽𝙚 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙤
007 | 𝙎𝙞𝙜𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙋𝙖𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨
008 | 𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙍𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙
009 | 𝙈𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙏𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙤'𝙨
010 | 𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮
012 | 𝘽𝙤𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨

011 | 𝘼𝙧𝙜𝙪𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 & 𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠-𝙐𝙥𝙨

94 8 0
By TheTealWriter

It had been 2 months since Juliette's girls only party, since the kiss she initiated with Sylvie. Since that night Juliette couldn't stop thinking about. Jasmine had practically moved in to Juliette's place but not technically as Juliette had never asked her to, Jasmine just hardly went home.

"I've got a shift at Mollys tonight so I'll probably be home late again tonight" Juliette said as she grabbed a duffel bag which had a change of clothes in, she wasn't coming home before she headed to mollys so she could avoid Jasmine, even if it was until she got home; or she could ask Otis if she could sleep on his and cruz's sofa.

"You had a shift their yesterday too. I think you should come home after work tonight and call in sick to Mollys" Jasmine said running her hand up and down Juliette's arm.

"No Jaz' I can't do that. I'm still learning the ropes and I am part owner so I need to be their" Juliette said folding her arms before sliding her bag onto her shoulder.

"Don't bullishit to me Juliette." Jasmine glared at Juliette who rolled her eye.

"Come on Jasmine. I told you this when you visited me in hospital. I was signing the papers the day I was discharged. I told you I was left shares to Mollys and I'm not going to say I'm sorry about it because it's has been one of the best things to happen to me" Juliette exclaimed trying to stay calm, she didn't want to loose her temper it Jasmine was starting to push her buttons.

"Stop lying to me!" Jasmine shouted causing Juliette to roll her eyes in annoyance.

"I'm not getting into this now Jasmine! I'm going to work" Juliette complained grabbing her keys and leaving the house slamming the door shut and heading straight to her car. Juliette let out a frustrated scream after she had shut the car door. After pulling out of the driveway Juliette decided to take a detour to Starbucks for a iced-coffee, she hasn't had her morning coffee because of the countless of argument's she had with Jasmine.

Almost every day for the last two months Jasmine was going on and on at Juliette about quitting her job, Juliette continued to stand her ground and say no, she loved being a detective after all; she would never give up her dream. Jasmine was focused on getting Juliette to quit, she was even thinking of confronting her about the kiss she had witnessed between Juliette and Sylvie at the party.

"Good morning, welcome to Starbucks what can I get you" the voice came across the machine at the side of the drive through.

"Good morning could I get a caramel iced coffee and a croissant please" Juliette said positively as she tried not to think of the morning she had, had so far.

"Of course, can I get you anything else?" The voice asked.

"No thank you, that'll be all" Juliette answered

"Okay, please drive to the next window" Juliette listened, she drove forward, paid for her drink and received her drink too before finally taking her journey to work.

Juliette stood in the interrogation room with Voight as they interrogated a teenage girl, she was 18 and is believed to have left her baby in a bag at the park.

"We can't help you if you don't tell us what your hiding from us. We want to help you Megan" Juliette said as she turned away from the girl, she didn't want to get angry but if she did leave the baby, their had to be a reason.

"I... He..." the girl said unsure what else to says, she felt rather uncomfortable with Hank stood their and Juliette could tell, so could her boss. Juliette looked towards her boss, both having the same thought. Hank nodded a small nod to Juliette and left the room. Juliette had a feeling that something was going on in the teens home life, that or a boyfriend that's made her fear men, Juliette sensed the girl being really anxious when Hank was on the room.

"Look, we're alone now. You can talk to me, I'm not angry, I just want to help you but you need to talk to me. If you don't I can't help you" Juliette said softly as she pulled out the chair opposite Megan and sat down.

"How about we start over" Juliette said hoping she could get her to talk. Megan nodded seeming anxious as Juliette spoke.

"Right. I'm Detective Juliette Zvonecek" Juliette spoke softly.

"Megan Zack" she said looking up to Juliette.

"Their we go. Now I want to ask you some questions. You need to answer them truthfully in order for me to help you" Juliette said softly.

"Okay" Megan whispered anxiously

"The baby we found. Was he yours?" Juliette asked, she spoke softly in order not to spook Megan. Megan nodded with tears in her eyes

"Why, their has to be a reason, you didn't want to, I can tell that" Juliette said as she watched Megan opposite her.

"I didn't want to leave him, he's my boy. I didn't know what else to do to keep him safe" Megan said her voice trembling as she tried not to cry.

"Why did you have to keep him safe Megan?. Who was going to hurt him?" Juliette questioned the younger woman.

"My dad" Megan cried. Juliette's heart shattered in her chest as she listened to Megan tell her everything. She didn't know what else to do but let Megan talk, she looked through the mirror as if to know her boss was their and he had listened to everything, they we're going to make sure Megan got to stay with her son, always.

At around 11pm Juliette was sat at her desk typing up the report. They had arrested Megan's father and after much convincing managed to keep Megan and her son together, they managed to not have to convict Megan of child endangerment and that was the one thing that mattered.

"Julie, theirs someone downstairs to see you" Trudy said pulling Juliette from her report.

"Who? Can't it wait until I get off?" Juliette asked curiously. She wasn't expecting anyone to come and see her not to forget that anyone who really knew her, knew Juliette would rather have them meet her after she finishes her work day than right in the middle of the day when she could be arresting criminals or doing something better with her time.

"It's Jasmine. She said it's urgent" Trudy said, Juliette rolled her eyes and saved her report and turned the monitor off.

"It better be important" Juliette mumbled as she walked over to the older woman who saw how annoyed she is.

"What's up with you and Jasmine?" Trudy stopped Juliette at the top of the stairs, she wanted to support her and if that meant talking before she see's her girlfriend then she would do that any day.

"She wants me to quit my job. Before I left this morning we had a few arguements. One was about me working. One was about me working at Mollys. Apparently I don't own part of it but I told her all about it and she doesn't even believe me. The last arguement was about her always being around, I haven't even asked her to move in but she's always at my place and I feel like I'm being smothered" Juliette sighed in annoyance.

"If you aren't happy with her break up with her. Do what you need to do Julie, you need to focus on yourself" Trudy said gently placing a hand on the younger girl's shoulder.

"At first I thought I did want to be with her but I don't think I want to." Juliette said and Trudy wrapped her arms around the woman who greatly appreciated the warm hug from her mother figure.

"I'll be close by in case you need me to step in" Trudy said softly once she pulled away from Juliette. She smiled a small smile as she thanked the older woman. The two of them then making their way down the stairs.

"Jasmine, you can't be here in the middle of the day. I've got a job to do" Juliette spoke as calmly as she could.

"I can because your my girlfriend, I brought coffee" Jasmine said, she was preparing to confront Juliette about the kiss, she believed that Juliette was staying out late to sleep about.

"Jasmine, I'm busy. Now what was so urgent that you had to see me now" Juliette asked folding her arms waiting for answers.

"I know what you did Juliette" Jasmine glared at Juliette who furrowed her eyebrows.

"I don't know what your talking about Jasmine. What did I do?" Juliette asked trying to stay calm but she knew any minute now she was going to resort to her habit of speaking Russian

"You know what you did. Just admit it!" Jasmine glared at Juliette

"What did I do Jasmine? Because I don't know what your talking about?" Juliette said simply, she was angry that Jasmine had came and is now accusing her of something.

"You are cheating on me. That's why you don't come home early" Jasmine said and Juliette shook her head, she was trying to stop herself from going full on Russian speech

"прошу прощения (Excuse me)" Juliette spoke, it was Russian. Trudy looked over to.

"Oh don't do this bullshit with me. You only start speaking Russian to confuse us all" Jasmine raised her voice in the middle of the reception. Trudy nodded towards the small office which was empty and Juliette started to walk towards the office but Jasmine grabbed her arm, her nails digging into Juliette's wrist.

"Убери свои чертовы руки от меня, Жасмин! И скорее иди в чертов офис!(Get your damn hands off me Jasmine! And get into the fricking office now!)" Juliette practically growled while trying to pull her arm out of Jasmine's grip.

"I said stop with the Russian shit!" Jasmine said not letting go of the grip that she had on Jasmine.

"I saw you kiss that blonde slut at the party. I know you are sleeping with her. Just admit it" Jasmine shouted and that made Juliette realise Jasmine had saw the drunken kiss between Juliette and Sylvie.

"Я ни хрена тебе не изменяю! Я был пьян. Один кровавый поцелуй. Это ничего не значило! Теперь отпусти (I'm not fucking cheating on you! I was drunk. One bloody kiss. It didn't mean anything! Now let go.)"  Juliette continued speaking in Russian. She was angry and couldn't calm down, not a single bit.

"For fuck same Juliette. Just speak English." Jasmine yelled, her nails now drawing blood and Juliette was wincing as it hurt. Juliette continued with her Russian angry

"Я больше так не могу, Жасмин. Мы сделали! Я не хочу быть с тобой. Я хочу, чтобы ты ушел из моей жизни. Ты всегда пытаешься контролировать меня. Теперь мы закончили (I can't do this any more Jasmine. We are done! I don't want to be with you. I want you out of my life.  Your always trying to control me. Now we are over!)" Juliette now yelled. Trudy quickly translated what Juliette and just said.

"You need to leave and you need to get your stuff out of Juliette's place because she just said you are over and I'm certain that she means it" Trudy told Jasmine who glared at the older woman.

"You will pay for this Juliette" Jasmine said finally letting go of Juliette's wrist, throwing the coffee at her and storming out.

Jasmine left the station and went straight to Juliette's place. She had planned to make Juliette pay on the drive over. After packing her things up Jasmine trashed the place. Smashing the photo of Juliette and Leslie which sat beside the bed, breaking everything and destroying everything that she knew meant a lot to Juliette, including the hoodie that sat on the soft comfort chair in the corner of the the bedroom, the hoodie that belonged to Leslie, the one Juliette holds when she misses her. She cut it up smirking  as she threw it to the floor.

"She'll regret messing with me" Jasmine smirked as she continued trashing the whole place. She had done this before, not with Juliette but she has done.

"Don't mess with me" Jasmine laughed throwing the keys on the kitchen counter and leaving the house, she didn't bother locking the doors, she didn't care about that, in her eyes Juliette deserved what she got.

Nobody could calm Juliette down, nothing was working and Juliette was constantly speaking Russian even when she tried to speak English and tried to calm down. So Trudy took it upon herself to phone Otis, Juliette needed her older brother right now more than anything.

"July, it's okay. I'm here now." Otis said softly to Juliette who was ranting to herself in Russian, she was pacing the small office. Otis some calmly to Juliette, softly and calmly. Hank told her to go home but Juliette didn't want to go home so Otis took her back to his apartment. As soon as they got their Cruz was worried as he saw Juliette had been crying.  Cruz went out to give the brother and sister duo some time to themselves, for otis to calm Juliette down and make sure she was okay. Otis knew the best way to calm Juliette down. They were going to spend the afternoon baking cakes and cookies.

That evening Otis drove Juliette and himself to Mollys where they had taken the cakes and cookies to share amongst their friends. Juliette was truly happier than she was, than she had been in months. After Mollys closed that night Otis drove Juliette home.

"No!" Juliette said as she stepped inside the house. It was a mess, everything was a mess. As Juliette fell to her knees Otis clambered out of the car and ran towards his sister. Juliette checked the house and let out a scream as she saw two of her most prized possessions were destroyed, the hoodie and the photo.

"She did this" Juliette cried as Otis found his sister crying in her room. He wrapped his arms around Juliette and held her close as she sobbed into his arms. Their was a voice downstairs belonging to Trudy platt who came straight over when she got the call from Juliette's phone, Otis bad called knowing Trudy is the one Juliette would want to see to help sort this out.. It was going to take a while to get everything sorted in the house after it was trashed but Otis was helping Juliette, everyone was and Juliette surely did need the help right now.

I really hope you all enjoyed this chapter
Juliette finally dumped Jasmine

Otis is the best big brother and Juliette really does love him more than life itself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 3.7K 43
Moving from Madrid to Chicago and starting as a paramedic at firehouse 51, all Liz Severide wants is two things: leave her old life behind and stay a...
28.2K 924 29
Co-Writer: @BrooklynDaniels32 Alexa Hotchner worked in Quantico Virginia for almost 3 years as a Paramedic before the unspeakable murder of her mom...
14.9K 413 38
They once promised to always have each other's back but destiny does not always go as planned. Now almost four years later, each one living their lif...
39K 692 35
❝"𝘥𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘳 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘵?" 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴 𝘶𝘱 𝘮𝘺 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘢�...