Our Love

By l0s3rsclub-

"Stop making me feel like I'm going crazy for loving you." More

character introduction.
interlude.
chapter 1.
chapter 2.
chapter 3.
chapter 4.
chapter 5.
chapter 6.
chapter 7.
chapter 8.
chapter 9.
chapter 10.
chapter 11.
chapter 12.
UPDATED CHARACTERS
chapter 14.
chapter 15.
chapter 16.
chapter 17.
chapter 18.
chapter 19.
chapter 20
chapter 21.
chapter 22.
chapter 23.
chapter 24.
chapter 25
chapter 26.
chapter 27.
chapter 28.
chapter 29
chapter 30. (part 1)
chapter 30 (part 2)
chapter 30. (final part)
IMPORTANT

chapter 13.

7 0 0
By l0s3rsclub-

isaiah
——————————————————————————
i woke up to sanyiah giggling at tiktoks and amira playing with her toys. it makes me wonder how life would be if we actually did have a kid.. but anyways, i kissed sanyiah while getting out of the bed, getting ready to go downstairs when i hear amira in the background trying to run to catch up to me. i told her to go back in the room and that i'll be up in a few minutes. she pouted but she complied and ran back to my room. when i went downstairs, i saw reggie and my mom and i greeted them both. i texted ny asking if she wanted me to bring any food up.

me
hey, you want sum to eat? 

my baby ❤️
just some bacon and toast

me
okay, can you ask mira what she wants?

my baby ❤️
she said she wants unicorn pancakes?

me
smh😂
alr, ima be up in like 10 minutes

my baby❤️
okay thank you baby

me
of course

i started making breakfast for me and ny while making conversation with my mom. she asked if i told ny about what's been going on with me. i told her the truth, that i didn't get a chance.

i started working on the eggs when i heard amira giggling loudly and sanyiah's faint voice. i smiled at the sound. i finished up with me and sanyiah's breakfast when i started working on amira's. it was some frozen pancakes with some bacon and fruit. i started making my way upstairs, bringing in amira's table from her room so she can sit and eat. me and sanyiah sat on my bed. i turned on some cartoons for amira to watch while she ate since her ipad was downstairs. after we were all done, amira went downstairs to go bother mom and reggie so me and sanyiah finally had alone time. she helped me clean up amira's toys and such then i decided it was time to tell her.

sanyiah
————————————————————————

after me and isaiah finished cleaning up amira's toys, he sat me down and told me we needed to talk. i was getting scared because i didn't know if this meant break up or what. then he started speaking.

so i haven't been feeling okay.. and i'm not sure what this feeling is but it is really familiar. a few years ago, i had overdosed on oxycontin in an attempt to kill myself. this happened after my dad got deployed again. i wasn't okay, didn't know how to handle it. my mom put me in NA and i got clean but i was still depressed. saw a psychiatrist and got diagnosed with depression. i was on antidepressants for a while and i became groggy and unstable. once i felt like i was okay, i stopped taking them. my mom helped me ween off the pills so my body didn't go through withdrawal and i kept it a secret. i been feeling that feeling again, not that i wanna yk, kill myself but i just been falling into a deep depressive state and it's been fucking me up. last night i cried for the first time in 5 years and my mom asked if i wanted to start taking my meds again and i told her no. not until the season is over. i didn't tell you because i didn't want you to worry. kaiser and jaiden don't know either. im sorry.

i had to take a minute to process what i just heard because like .. wow..

isaiah.. why didn't you tell me.. i've known you since we were 4 years old.

i just couldn't .. i didn't know how
i'm sorry

i could see his eyes starting to water and it broke me.

isaiah
come here

he just broke down in my lap and i just held him. not saying a word. just holding him, playing with his ears. i heard his mom knock on the door and she came in to see him on my lap crying. she had some water for him since he texted her asking her to bring him some before he started the conversation. then she spoke

i think it's time we start the meds again sweetie.
i know you don't want to but you're not okay.

i agreed and he started crying harder saying he didn't wanna take his meds because they make him feel funny. i felt so bad.

isaiah, baby stop crying it's okay.
look at me i'm right here.
i'm right here isaiah.
look at me isaiah.
hey, look at me baby.

he slowly looked at me with his glossy eyes and i wiped his tears and kissed him.

we're getting through this together.

he nodded his head and climbed into his bed, laying down. his mom went and got some ibuprofen and gave it to him. i laid there with him and he got on my chest like i was on his last night. i just played in his hair and his ears as i watched him drift off into a deep sleep.

i watched tiktoks while he slept because i wasn't tired, i even made a few with his big ass head in the frame. amira came in his room and got on his bed staring at him then leaving his room. she never bothered him while he slept. i texted jaiden and kaiser letting them know i was with isaiah and that he's not okay but not to bring it up. i then heard his phone ding and looked to see who texted so i can make a mental note to tell him to text them back. once i read the text, my blood started boiling.

773-245-2101
zayyy i know you miss me
text me back
i'm sorry
please
i didn't mean to snap on you

the fuck? who is this... i deceived to text kai to see if he knew

me
kaiser armani.

kaii 🤎
yo wassup with the government😂
what i do?

me
who the fuck is this texting isaiah's phone and don't you DARE lie to me.

kaii🤎
number end in 2101?

me
yes

kaii🤎
na'lia

me
the fuck? they fucking around?

kaii🤎
no she on some weirdo shit tryna like take him from u or sum
he blocked her
check and see if she's blocked

me
she is.. so how is she..

kaii🤎
🤦🏽‍♂️
bitch weird

me
should i text back?

kaii🤎
shii go ahead but text her off ur phone cuz she gon start blowing isaiah up

me
alr thanks

kaii🤎
fs, how's he doing?

me
he's sleep, been sleep for like 2 hours

kaii🤎
good
i knew sum was off with him

me
me too but like .. wow

kaii🤎
alr well tell him to text me when he wakes up

me
will do

so i texted the number because what in theee fuck is wrong with this girl.

me
na'lia. i don't appreciate you playing on my nigga phone like this shit a fucking game or sum. you got yo ass beat bout him once & i'll do it again. leave isaiah the fuck alone or im not stopping until you take your last breath.

773-245-2101
is that a threat?

me
it's a promise bitch. leave him AND me alone.
you weird as fuck
you was only friends with me because you thought you was gon get a chance to fuck on him? goofy ass bitch😂😂

773-245-2101
i did fuck him tho😂..

me
no girl you raped him, you ain't fuck him
he never gave consent and if he did, it don't even matter cs he was drunk & you knew that. you're sick

773-245-2101
aww ☹️
guess what?
still fucked him tho

me
your point being??
i been fucking on him since i was 14, i was his first body, first kiss and first girlfriend 😂
it's nothing to beat your ass again na'lia, keep fucking playin with me

773-245-2101
i'm not scared of you luvbug
i know who u REALLY are
i don't fear u 😂

me
bitch please, stop texting isaiah and stop being a fucking weirdo
goodbye.

i blocked that ass and she got to texting isaiah phone again and i was irritated as fuck and i just screamed real loud in his pillow accidentally waking him up.

isaiah
—————————————————————————

i woke up to sanyiah screaming in one of my pillows and asked her if she was okay

you good baby?

yes
no
i don't know

what's going on?

you got a text so i texted kaiser asking who it was because the number isn't saved and he said it was na'lia so i texted her and she was just annoying the fuck outta me like i'm so irritated isaiah. why won't she leave us alone.

i don't know baby

also kaiser said text him when you got up

will do

are you okay?

sanyiah let's have a baby.

she looked at me dumbfounded when i said that but seeing how good she is with amira made me want a kid of my own.. so fuck it why not?

what?

let's have a baby

isaiah

sanyiah

isaiah did you hear what you just said to me?

yes

no, we're not having no damn baby
not now
you're the one that said let's wait til after graduation.

i want one now though
i see how you look at amira, i see how you treat her
you're so amazing with her 
you would be a great mom.

isaiah it's not about being a "great mom" we're still in school
graduation is in a few months.
we cant afford a baby right now

sanyiahhhhh

no isaiah, that's final

i just sucked my teeth and turned my back on her then she started spooning me so i turned around because i do not like being little spoon. we were face to face and i stared at her deep in her eyes

gimme kiss

she kissed me

gimme another one

another one

another one

this one was slow, i took the opportunity and put my hand around her neck slipping my tongue in her mouth. humming in her mouth, missing this feeling. i started nibbling on her lips as she kept kissing me. i broke the kiss

go lock the door

she got up and i followed behind her, pinning her against my wall, our lips crashing into each other. i picked her up and placed her on my bed, taking her panties off and just staring at her beautiful pussy. she started covering her face in embarrassment.

nah don't be embarrassed now, as many times as we done this
you know you perfect

i started kissing her thighs, leaving little hickeys on them and i worked my way up to her pussy. swirling my tongue around it and gliding my fingers across her hole, watching her body shiver and hearing her moan.

stop teasinggg

i did just that and i started sucking her clit, thrusting my fingers in and out of her hole, pushing down on her stomach. she grabbed my face and started fucking it, wanting to chase her own pleasure. shit was making my dick twitch, she came all over my sheets and i kept going. she started crying begging me to stop, legs twitching. she came again and again and again. i still wasn't done. she was legit crying because it was so much pleasure.

so i stopped and gave her a rest. giving her some water. she refused and got on her knees. they were weak but she still did what she wanted to do. she pulled my shorts down and wrapped her lips around my tip, i moaned at the sensation. she started making her way all the way down my shaft playing with my balls.

fuuuckkk ny

it had been so long since we actually touch eachother like this, she started deepthroating my shit, spit was going everywhere and her eyes were watering bad. she then reached down with her free hand and started playing with herself then started moaning on my dick which made me start moaning like a little bitch.

sanyiah..

i said her name real low because i was about to but it was so much going on for me to process, my body was going into an sensory overload and my ass started crying too, she was doing a lot and it felt too good,

s-sanyiah i'm bouta n-nu
fuck bro

i nutted in her mouth and she swallowed it and then kept going. i pulled her head off me and she kept tryna keep going

ny chillll i cant take it

she ain't care tho, she kept going until i nutted again then she stopped, wiping her mouth then kissing me again. i broke the kiss because i knew if we kept going, we were gonna end up fucking and i WAS NOT pulling out. after we finished up, i started running a bath for sanyiah, changing my sheets. we got in the tub together and we just talked, mostly about the baby thing.

you really want a baby?

yes
but i can wait

isaiah, i want one too

you don't think we're ready
that's all

exactly but i'll consider

fr?

yup

i love you

i love you more

once we got out the tub, we went downstairs and my mom just stared at us and we stared at her

here's some food if you guys want it

thank you mama

you're welcome
kaiser and jaiden are coming by later

okay

so i asked ny if she was staying, she nodded and said only for a little

kaiser
—————————————————————————

i was bored as fuck so me and jaiden was bouta gt to isaiah house but i had to ask liy if jaiden could go with me since i knew he got in trouble for going with me to reim house the other day. so i walked into her room and asked

liyyy

wassup kai?

can jai come with me to zay house?

no

aaliyah come on

i said no kaiser
you KNOW i told him that he couldn't go to caleb's house with you

i told him to stay home aaliyah, he wanted to come and i couldn't convince him otherwise

i don't give a FUCK KAISER. YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE WENT IF HE CONTINUED TO TAG ALONG.
I TOLD YOU I DONT WANT HIM ASSOCIATING WITH THAT BOY.

aaliyah.

NO KAISER. HE IS DANGEROUS. I DONT WANT YOU AROUND HIM EITHER BUT YOUU ARE NOT MY SON. MY SON DOESNT GET TO DEFY ME BECAUSE HIS UNCLE SAID IT WAS OKAY. NO.

liy i'm sorry. i told him not to come, i swear i did.

he's grounded kaiser, end of discussion.

how about you let him come with me then ground him when he gets back?

hm
fine.

thank you aaliyah.

i went into jaiden's room and told him to get dressed so we could go. he put some his shoes then his hoodie and we got ready to go. i stopped by liy's room and whispered "thank you" she shooed me away. i grabbed the weed out of my room then we got in the car and made our way to zay's house. once we got there, everyone was already in isaiah's room.

yooooo

isaiah
wassup kai

sanyiah
hey kaiser

isaiah
why jaiden not speaking?

jaiden
oh shit myb, wassup

isaiah
you good?

nah his ass grounded when we get back to the crib

sanyiah
damnnnn what you do jai?

jaiden
i went with kai to get some weed from reim even tho my mama said i couldn't

isaiah
dude
you're fucked

jaiden
oh trust me i know

me and sanyiah was rolling up because we the best rollers out the group. jaiden ass barely know how to roll and isaiah blunts be looking like a fucked up hairline. he opened his window and put a towel under his door so the smell didn't get in the rest of the house. i took the first hit and man was that shit striking. i passed it to isaiah then he passed it to sanyiah then jaiden and we started the rotation until the blunt roached. jaiden lightweight ass was already fucked up and we only passed the blunt to him 3 times. i told jaiden to lay down on the bed til we get ready to go because i know he gon green out if he try and smoke some more. me, isaiah and sanyiah faced another blunt then we decided to chill because that shit was starting to hit me. isaiah and sanyiah wanted to face another one and i tapped out.

yo zay
can you ask yo mama to bring us some snacks nigga

isaiah
yea where my phone at?

jaiden
here

he texted his mom to leave the snacks at the door and that he'll get them. she did just that, knocking to let us know that she was at the door. she never cared if we smoke at her house, just so long as reggie and amira don't get a contact. we all had the munchies and jaiden was knocked tf out. i knew we had to be home by a certain time so i woke jaiden up and told him to get ready. i knew i wasn't fucked up but i still wasn't driving so i asked isaiah's mom if she could drive us home. she said yes and i gave her my keys. once we got home, my mama was sitting at the table. i knew she was about to yell at me because she hated when i came home high.

kaiser.

yes mama

lemme see your eyes

mamaaaaa

kaiser i'm not playing with you

fine

i walked over to her and she smacked me upside the head

owww

what did i tell you about coming home high?

i'm sorry
i was at isaiah house

how'd you get home?

zay mama drove us and she took an uber back home

where's your nephew?

he went to his room

you know you're grounded, right?

yea i'm aware

you eat?

yes and no

what you want to eat?

some mcdonald's fr

okay, i'll bring it up to you when it gets here

thank you mama
i love you

mhm i love you too

about 20 minutes go by and i'm staring at my ceiling, my mom comes in with my food.

thank you ma

kaiser, you know i worry about you

i know mama

you were just a little boy, now you're out driving and smoking with your friends

i'm sorry mama, i know you didn't want me smoking..

i'm not mad that you smoke but i just get worried something will happen to you and you won't remember.

nothing will happen to me mama i promise.
ima always be on 10

what about when you're with jaiden, you gotta watch out for yourself and him.

and i do just that
we left as soon as i saw jai was fucked up

you know liy is gonna be pissed at you for letting him get that high

yeah i know
he ain't even make it to the second blunt before he tapped out.

she looked at me then started laughing and i joined her

get some rest after you eat kai

i know and i will
goodnight mama

goodnight kid

she left my room and i ate my food in the dark, placing my trash in the food bag then laying down. what a day. what. a. day.

3260 words 😁

i hope u guys enjoyed this chapter <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 480 41
"You want him. And he wants you. But so do I. But you're choosing him. You want him instead of me even though I have been with you through everything...
193K 6K 32
"Damn, I'm hooked."
10.2K 439 20
A hood Romeo & Juliet first loves don't last forever...
48.4K 1.2K 15
𝙄 𝙃𝘼𝙑𝙀 𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍𝙔𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙄'𝙑𝙀 𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍 𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙏𝙀𝘿 𝙄𝙉 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀, 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙔 𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙄'𝙑𝙀 𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙏𝙀𝘿 𝙒𝘼𝙎 𝙔𝙊𝙐.. ©𝘽𝙤𝙤...