MHA Reacts To Mob Psycho 100

By PrivateSpidey

Class 1-A is just having a normal day in the dorms after class until they're kidnap- I mean teleported into a... More

0.5| Where Are We?
1|Self-Proclaimed Psychic: Reigen Arataka ~And Mob~
2|Doubts About Youth ~The Telepathy Club Appears~
3|An Invite to a Meeting ~Simply Put, I Just Want to Be Popular~
4|Idiots Only Event ~Kin~
5|OCHIMUSHA ~Psychic Powes and Me~
6|Discord ~To Become One~
7|Exaltation ~I've Obtained Loss~
8|The Older Brother Bows ~Destructive Intent~
9|"Claw" ~7th Division~
10|The Heinous Aura ~Mastermind~
11|Master ~Leader~
12|Mob and Reigen ~A Giant Tsuchinoko~
13|Ripped Apart ~Someone Is Watching~
14|Urban Legends ~Encountering Rumors~
15|One Danger After Another ~Degeneration~
16|Inside ~Evil Spirit~
17|Discord ~Choices~
18| Poor, Lonely, Whitey
19|Cornered ~True Identity~
20|Even Then ~Continue Forward~
21|Show Me What You've Got ~Band Together~
22|Collision ~Power Type~
23|Guidance ~Psychic Sensor~
24| The Battle for Social Rehabilitation ~Friendship~
25|Boss Fight ~The Final Light~
26|Future ~Career Paths~
27|Yokai Hunter Amakusa Haruaki Appears! ~The Threat of a Hundred Demons!!~
28|Getting Carried Away ~100%~
30|Divine Tree 2 ~Peace~
31|Divine Tree 3 ~Dimple Is~
32|Transmission 1 ~Winter Break~

29|Divine Tree 1 ~The Founder Appears~

1.1K 45 6
By PrivateSpidey

I DO NOT OWN MY HERO ACADEMIA OR MOB PSYCHO 100

"W-What... What the hell was that thing?!" Mineta shouts in fear of whatever it was he and the others just saw. "How the hell did he just make a replica of that "divine tree" under his feet like that?! He didn't even make the original one and he can somehow do that?!" Sero shouts. "Perhaps it's his special psychic ability? It could be a similar one to that member of Claw that had fought Kageyama last season?" Momo tried to come up with as good as an explanation as she could.

"Does that even make sense though? I thought each Psychic had their own special ability alongside the regular psychic stuff like telekinesis?! Similar to how most people have way different quirks than others!" Kaminari questioned Momo's educated guess. "Well what other reason would there be to that- that- THING being able to do that?!" Jiro asks him. "I don't know?! I'm just freaking out cause that thing was hella scary! I mean it didn't look human!! I don't even know if it WAS human!!" Kaminari alongside multiple other members of the audience began freaking out over the appearance of Psycho Helmet.

Aizawa was about to once again shout at the class to be quiet and wait for the next episode to begin so they might get their answers, but before he could Mob stood up and loudly cleared his throat. This got everyone's attention as they all looked his way, hoping he would explain what the Hell was going on here!

"E-Everyone..." Mob struggled to get out as he felt his whole body shake for a moment as everyone, including the teachers looked to him for an explanation. "Psycho Helmet is... or at least I believe he is... Dimple.." The audiences eyes widen at this. "Hah?! How could that little green snot ball do that?! We've seen what he can do at full power and he could never do something like that!" Bakugo challenges Mob's idea. "I know you all must be shocked, b-but please try to remember what Dimple said at the beginning of the last episode, he was absorbing the excess energy from the Divine Tree and its followers. He must've gotten even more powerful from all that energy which allowed him to create another Divine Tree underneath his feet with ease." Bakugo quickly shut up as he realized Mob was right and that he let the shock of seeing Psycho Helmet overwhelm his memory about how Dimple was indeeed stealing the people's energy.

"That little dirtbag! Now he's pretending to be you, so he can lead that cult!" Jiro insults Dimple. "Seriously he's gone too far this time, he's trying to take advantage of 580,000 people! Who knows what he can do with that kind of power?!" Ojiro points out. "He needs to be put to a stop!" Hagakure shouts. "That damn spirit! He really is just a little snotball!" Bakugo angrily shouts as he punches his fist against the palm of his hand.

As more and more of the audience begin to agree with the sentiment of Dimple needing to be exorcised after going this far, however what nobody realized the growing anger inside of Mob. He hid it quite well as he clenched his fists inside of his pockets. "I would please like for all of you to stop talking about Dimple like this! We don't know why he's doing this! I don't know why he's doing this, I can't remember any of this happening, so please wait until all of this is over before you judge him! That's all I'm asking for you!" Mob says, doing his best to try and defend his friend. Even if he goes over the line sometimes, he doesn't deserved to be talked about like this!

The audience began to quiet down after Mob yelled that, he sat back down while still being in a sour about everyone was treating Dimple, the teachers decided to stay silent as the screen turned on due to them also agreeing with the students about Dimple needing to be taken care of.

EPISODE START

The episode begins with Mob walking towards the schools entrance as he suddenly sees Mezato walking towards the doors, he calls out to her and asks why she didn't come to meet up with him like she planned, she apologizes to Mob as she slowly turns around and says she just forgot about it. she then explains that there was a meeting and how the "true founder" was revealed there and then apologized for wrapping him into this and told him not to worry about it anymore, as she then walks away from him.

Mob, feeling confused by this asks what he shouldn't worry about anymore though he never receives an answer as the opening to the episode begins once again. After the opening ends he's then shown in the Body Improvement Club's asking Tome why she too didn't follow through with their plans of meeting up. She apologizes in a similar way to Mezato as she explains that she somehow forgot about the plans, yet she doesn't know how she did. Mob asks if it has to do with the Psycho Helmet Religion, Tome is surprised he knew this as she reveals that some members had approached her and invited her to a seminar and she ended up being more interested in that than the universe.

"Well that doesn't even make sense, Tome is obsessed with learning about aliens and the universe, she doesn't seem like she'd be at all interested in the Psycho Helmet Religion." Izuku whispered to himself. "Indeed, it's quite strange she would do a complete 180 on something she's put so much work into. I'm starting to believe there's some foul play here besides Dimple pretending to be Kageyama." Iida agrees with Izuku which confuses him as he thought he was being quiet enough where nobody could hear him.

Tome then suddenly tells the members of the telepathy club the room will no longer be for the teleplay club but instead the Salt MS branch of the Psycho Helmet Religion. This confuses them as Inukawa asks them what they're supposed to do then, Tome then tries to tell them that they're going to pray to the Psycho Helmet Religion and that if you do it for five minutes a day you'll be blessed! Inukawa, not buying it calls it random as hell.

"Tome is acting really strange, or at least stranger than usual." Hagakure says. "Yeah... it's almost as if she's been hypnotized or something.." Mina agrees with her. "Same with Mezato, it was pretty clear Kageyama made the first giant broccoli, yet now she's acting like Dimple made it?" Jiro agrees with the two girls.

Aizawa narrows his eyes at the mention of Tome and Mezato being hypnotized, if someone could hypnotize the masses, it would 100% be Dimple who already had a history of hypnotizing people, already in fact hypnotizing Mezato back in season one. "So he is going to hypnotize these people. With how bad Kageyama felt after he thought he disrupted LOL and then having a good time, I wouldn't be surprised if Dimple used a similar tactic where he makes him believe that everyone is there on their own volition and are enjoying themselves when in reality they're suffering as their bodies are basically being puppeted around." Aizawa thought to himself with a slight showing of anger on his face.

The scene cuts to the Spirits and Such Consultation Office where Reigen is showing Mob the video of Psycho Helmet creating the mini Divine Tree as he then asks him if he looks familiar, Mob says no as Reigen asks him if he's a psychic or not but after that display everyone there fell in line as he was allowed to take over as the founder of the religion. Reigen slightly makes fun of Mob as he says that they won't need him now and how he was never the type to run a cult anyway.

Mob asks Reigen what was the important thing he wanted to show him, Reigen then shows Mob pictures of buildings that had really bad cracks on them. He explains that he had thought these cracks were just made from bad construction, but when he gave it a look himself in person, he noticed that roots were the cause of these cracks. He then thinks back to when they dealt with the Yokai as it was the only building that was affected by the roots.

"Wait so the roots have been a problem for that long then?! I thought that was because of the Yokai, not the giant broccoli!" Ojiro shouts. "It seems like things are even worse than we thought if the roots aren't just a recent development." Momo worriedly says.

Reigen continues on by saying that the roots across the city are busting through reinforced steel and concrete to scour for nutrients. After he found this out, Reigen did some more investigating as he found out the origin of the roots were from the worst place possible, that being the Divine Tree.

"It's going through reinforced steel?! How strong are these roots?!" Izuku shouts, panicked by the strength of these roots. "Incredibly strong, they'll definitely need to rip the tree out with psychic powers rather than use any sort of tool. Even if it does end up causing massive damage to the buildings and roads around them." Momo feels a bead of sweat go down her cheek due to the slight bit of fear she felt after seeing how strong this tree could really be.

Reigen explains to Mob that with how badly the Divin Tree is messing things up in the city and how they're "slightly" responsible for its creation, they need to take it down as he then asks Mob for his help which he nods his head in agreement.

The scene cuts multiple people eating or being given Divine Tree based items like snacks or powders. It's even shown that Teru had received some from an admirer who wished him good health and sprinkled some Divine Tree Power on them. He grabs one of the cookies and wanders to the fridge as he reaches for some milk and bites into the cookie as he says the powder more than likely just has a placebo effect to it, however the moment he swallows it Psycho Helmet appears behind him.

"Jesus!!" Jiro jumps back in her seat. "God, that's a scary visual!" Kaminari recoils. "How did he even get there?!" Bakugo shouts. "Did he somehow sense that Teru ate one of the cookies and appeared behind him to try and attack him?!" Mina worriedly asks. "That doesn't seem possible, he would have to also sense every single other person ingesting the powder which should seem like some sort of sensory overload, even if he is a spirit." Momo tries to figure out how he had appeared behind Teru.

Aizawa's eyes widened for a moment. "So that's it, he must not truly be there and him "being behind Hanazawa" is a figment of his imagination and must signify him entering Hanazawa's mind via that powder, so every single person that eats those snacks or just uses that powder gets brainwashed by Dimple, what I'm wondering though is if psychics have some sort of defense against it or at the very least are able to hold off the effects of it long enough to possibly purge it from your system, possibly by throwing it up? If that'll even work that is." Aizawa thinks to himself as he strokes his chin.

"This is great... The Divine Tree... is amazing. Lord Psycho Helmet... Huzzah." Teru says as he closes his fridge door.

"Oh no, was he brainwashed by Dimple?!" Izuku worriedly shouts. "It seems like it! If so, that's really bad! He's super strong and if he could possibly receive some energy from Dimple then he could get even stronger!!" Uraraka also worriedly shouts.

The scene smash cuts to Teru throwing up the cookie. "Powerful brainwashing that totally takes over your emotions... This is what they're handing out in the city?! They won't get away with this..." Teru angrily says as he shuts off his sink and is then showing running outside on top of buildings.

"Oh man, thank goodness he was able to spit that cookie out! Who knows what could've happened if Hanazawa got actually taken control of by Dimple, he would've been a serious issue for Mob and Reigen!" Sero sighs in relief. "But from the looks of it he's gonna go and try to fight Dimple by himself, he's definitely strong, but I'm not sure if he's strong enough to peat this powered up Dimple by himself." Jiro nervously says as she twirls around her earjacks. "Crap you're right, he's totally gonna fight him on his own!" Kirishima shouts.

"Not good, Hanazawa shouldn't try to deal with Dimple on his own, especially with how strong he's gotten." Present Mic whispers to All Might who simply nods his head in agreement.

All Might hadn't liked Dimple ever since he first heard his voice and saw what he was doing to those people, it reminded him too much of All For One and because of that it skewed his opinion towards him for the negative. Whenever he heard that voice of his, he couldn't help but just hear the man who had caused so much suffering to only the users of One For All, but to the citizens of Japan as well. Because of the chaos he spread throughout Japan all those years ago his parents were killed and then because he continued his rampage on Japan he ended up killing the woman that was like a mother to him.

And then years later after he was forced to flee Japan to America he fought and then was nearly killed by him, and was permanently scarred by him. Then even after he had thought that he KILLED the man he was still plagued by the memories of him, and then only a few months ago discovered that Tomura Shigaraki, if that was even his real name was the Grandson of his master who he couldn't even save. Just thinking about that man made him think of himself as a failure, so seeing someone that was so similar to him in so many ways only made him think about that MONSTER.

He didn't revel in the fact that he might've been right about Dimple not being able to be trusted all along, especially with Mob only a few seats down from him. He knew that Mob saw Dimple as a close friend, so seemingly being betrayed by him must hurt the boy to an extent he couldn't even imagine.

"Now I'm mad!" Teru shouts as he rushes towards the Divine Tree and lands on its top as he plans to blast a hole through the top of it, however when he tries it destroys the blast using its barrier and shoots Teru through the air until multiple vines spit of out the top and pull him towards the tree. The moment he's brought into the tree however, he uses his tie as a sword to cut apart the vines and a home into the top of the Divine Tree.

Teru lands on the ground and sees Dimple in front of him, but mistakes him for Mob for a second until he takes a better look at him and sees it just looks like him, he asks who the stranger is however Dimple simply replies saying that he's god and tries to brainwash him again. He falls to it for a moment as Dimple tells him to carry on being faithful and to leave,  however after a few moments of muttering to himself Teru awakens from the brainwashing and quickly grabs his face and throws towards the stem as he shouts at him for trying to control him again.

Dimple argues that it's not brainwashing but a blessing instead, however when he lands back on the ground the gravity around him grows heavier. He asks Teru if he's trying to kill him, but he replies by saying that he's not really a person as he looks at him with a disgusted face.

"Man, Hanazawa can be pretty scary when he wants to be." Hagakure says. "Yeah, it's quite strange to see such faces on middle schoolers faces." Momo agrees with Hagakure.

"So far he's doing good, but I'm not sure how much longer he can keep going at this rate, especially with Dimple constantly receiving energy from his followers." Aizawa whispers to All Might. "I just hope that Young Kageyama is able to find Hanazawa before he's defeated and controlled." All Might whispers back to him.

Dimple tries to take over Teru's mind again which annoys him as he uses telekinesis on pieces of the Divine Tree that were falling nearby him and send them flying at him as he explains that he brainwashes people and forcefully makes them venerate the Psych Helmet Religion. He then reveals that strong emotions can fight and overcome the effects of brainwashing.

Izuku writes this down as he wonders if something like that could work with someone like Shinso's quirk? He remembered that he had some sort of vision while he was being affected by Shinso's quirk, but he wasn't sure if it was because of One For All or if it was possibly his emotions? Either way, due to Dimple's brainwashing's weakness someone like Mob should be able to break through it with ease if Dimple tried to control him.

The moment Dimple tries to attack Teru he's slashed into pieces and lectured by Teru how power won't make him a star or a God. However when he goes to examine the body to see what he really is, he gets freaked out when he sees something happen to the pieces.

The scene cuts to show the former member of Claw named Minegishi at his new job at a flower shop where he tries to warn his boss how the flowers have wilted even though they were perfectly fine that morning, however his boss shows no care as he tells him to just go on his break.

Minegishi complains about how annoying his job can be until he notices that even the weeds on the side of the road have wilted and the cracks in the ground have grown even larger. A large root starts to grow from the ground as he asks it which tree it comes from, using his powers he senses that the root comes from the Divine Tree and how it's stealing the energy from all of the plants in the city. He explains that if he let this go on any longer the land itself will begin to die and that he needs to take the tree down now.

"Alright, maybe since Minegishi can control plants he can take down the divine tree with just one of its roots!" Hagakure excitedly says. "Hopefully that'll work..." Momo says, feeling unsure if Minegishi's powers will work on such a powerful tree.

The moment he tries to use his powers on the trees' root he gets stunned by the psychic power coming from it and falls down to the ground as the scene cuts back to a winded Teru, who's still fighting a now buffer version of Psycho Helmet Dimple.

"Yeesh that's a disturbing sight." Sero shivers in his seat. "Yeah, it reminds me when Mob got super buff in Mogami's mindscape thing." Uraraka agrees with Sero on the disturbing sight.

"Not good, Hanazawa is winded and there's no sign of any other psychics in the area, it'll be a nothing short of a miracle if Hanazawa is able to escape from
Dimple." Aizawa thinks to himself while angrily pulling at his scarf.

Dimple then reveals himself to Hanazawa as he then questions why he looks the way he does, Dimple explained that he used the roots of the Divine Tree to form a body that he could possess because if he didn't have one, normal people wouldn't be able to see him at all. Teru asks him what he's after and if Mob knows that Dimple is flying off the handle. Dimple explains that Mob doesn't matter and that his only goal is to become a modern God. Teru spits at this as he says it's a shame he has to exorcise him again and that he'll tell Mob he quietly passed on. He then forms two whips and attempts striking Dimple as he looks at Teru with a demented smile.

"Something tells me Hanazawa lost the fight against Dimple..." Mina shivers in her seat while thinking about what Dimple could be possibly be doing Teru after he defeated him, either it be simply killing him or possibly brainwashing him.

The scene cuts to Mob and Reigen as Mob tells Reigen that the city seems strange and how it feels like they're being watched, Reigen dismisses this as another part of Mob's idea of becoming popular as he then tells him to not think like that, because he'll end up regretting it in a few years. Mob then asks Reigen what his plans were to take down the Divine Tree. Reigen shows him a paper with the instructions, "1. Lift it up with psychic powers. 2. Carry it off. 3. Sink it into the ocean."

"Would that work?" Ojiro asks Momo. "With how big the tree is? I don't think it will... it'd be best if a group of Psychics attacked the tree at once or possibly defeat Dimple since as we saw earlier with Hanazawa's attack on the tree there's a barrier around the tree, and if Dimple is defeated and exorcised then it should hopefully dispel the barrier around the tree." Momo whispers to Ojiro in an attempt to not upset Mob.

Mob then tells Reigen that doing would be quite difficult by himself, Reigen says that they don't have many options for help since Serizawa was currently in school and they couldn't get his help. Mob then mentions that Ritsu had a meeting with the student council so he should still be at the school.

Ritsu is then shown walking out of the school as he then sees both Mob and Reigen waiting for him outside, Ritsu is then brought up to speed in the plan as he tells Mob that lifting something like that is probably impossible. Mob dismisses this as he talks about how a few of them were able to lift a piano together, so they should be able to do anything together.

Ritsu then hears a member from the Psycho Helmet Religion giving some of the powder to a random person on the street and watches her as Reigen approaches him. "What's the matter? Do you wanna bail after all? Come on, Ritsu-Kun! If we don't do something, we won't be able to live in Seasoning City anymore! My Mom said that when she planted watermelons in her yard, it killed off all of the other plants and flowers. Just look at the side of it! It's probably draining all life out of the soil." Ritsu, feeling annoyed by Reigen's pleas relents and agrees with helping out with the plan.

"I'm surprised Reigen was able to figure out what the Divine Tree was doing to the plant life around them, just because his Mom planted some watermelon one time." Tsu says. "It feels like he's blessed by some sort of luck deity. He just stumbles into being safe or knowing everything." Uraraka replies back to Tsu.

"Reigen can be quite perceptive sometimes, it's a bit surprising." Momo says. "Yeah, sometimes. But that can be pretty skewed if money has anything to do with the situation, I mean he nearly made Kageyama reveal himself as the founder the other day." Jiro replies back.

As they all walk together Ritsu looks back at the cult member as he thinks back to the meeting where multiple members of the student council wanted to make it where they would all pray to Psycho Helmet. Ritsu in the present then asks his brother if he's heard of the cult, Mob is worried by this as he asks him if he was interested in that group, Ritsu says no as he tells Mob how it's suddenly started gaining a lot of followers from the school and how the rate it was spreading is bizarre.

Reigen realizes that by taking down the tree they'd be making enemies with all of its followers, but it doesn't matter too much since the followers seem pretty harmless, but they should still be on their guard. Reigen says that they should just rip the tree out of the ground and then make a run for it, this makes Ritsu's head hurt as he decides he needed to eat some sugar. He then pulls out a small candy he was given by the student council president during the meeting. He pops it in his mouth as he hands candy to Reigen and Mob. They both decide to wait on eating it till later. After Ritsu finishes eating the candy he asks the two if they can make a pitstop first.

"Oh shit!! Now Ritsu is gonna get brainwashed!!" Kaminari shouts. "Maybe he'll be able to resist it like Hanazawa did?" Mina says. "He had to throw it up and rinse his mouth out to not get brainwashed though! Plus it could be different with each snack the powder is on! I mean the cookies had it sprinkled on while the powder could be in the candy!" Jiro worried about Ritsu, shouts.

Ritsu walks ahead the two as he leads the two to the Seasoning City Civic Center without saying a word to the two. Ritsu then tells the two that there are some people there that he wants them both to meet. The enter the building only to see a large group of people inside waiting for them, they ask Reigen what's going on and he answers by saying that these people are part of the Psycho Helmet Religion. This shocks them both as he then asks them both to rethink their actions to try and take out the tree.

Another member of the group reveals that they also knew what they were planning on doing, Reigen asks Ritsu how long he's been leaking information to them. He doesn't answer this question as he tells Reigen he simply changed his mind and that he had a feeling that everyone would gather here. Reigen then notices that some of the members of the cult were eating the candy, which helps him realize that the candy is what's brainwashing people, Ritsu and some of the other members of the cult try to have them sit down and have some tea and to not be so guarded.

Reigen however is very guarded and as he stares back at Ritsu suddenly is then shown running away from the building with Mob right behind him at top speed.

"Hey?! What the hell! How did Ritsu tell those cult members what they were planning on doing and how did he know they were gonna be there?!" Kirishima questions. "It seems like those under the influence of the divine tree's powder are connected via hive mind, so everything Ritsu knew he could just send it to everyone that's been connected in the hive mind. And if it really works that way then the other members of the cult could send Ritsu their locations as well." Momo explains to Kirishima.

"Not good, with Ritsu being controlled now that leaves Kageyama as the only one who can take down Dimple. Though for some reason he talked about Dimple as if he was still around, unless Kageyama takes out Dimple and he comes back again like he did after Hanazawa took him out, or when Kageyama took him the first time. Reigen won't be much help due to him not having any sort of psychic powers, so Kageyama is in massive trouble." Aizawa worriedly thinks to himself.

The two stop in a nearby park as they are both out of breath and unable to keep running. Mob tells Reigen that he doesn't think they had to run so fast, but Reigen argued that if they stayed there then their minds would've been eventually taken over. He then tells Mob to take out the candy Ritsu gave him as he explains that eating the candy is what brainwashed him. Mob is shocked by this as he says he can't leave him like that and as his counter rises he prepares to go back to the Civic Center, that is until Reigen stops him as he says that Ritsu doesn't seem like he's in any danger yet.

However in the middle of their conversation, the old person that is in the park with them on the bench starts talking. "Hey, there... resistance is futile. Lord Psycho Helmet sees all." Both Mob and Reigen immediately leave the park after the person stops talking to them. The duo end up in the middle of the city as Reigen tells Mob that he was probably right earlier about them being watched by someone, Mob then tries to take off his school jacket but when Reigen sees his shirt he quickly makes an excuse to keep his jacket on by saying it has "higher defensive points."

"I forgot about his horrible shirt!!" Jiro nearly shoots soda out of her nose at the sight of Mob's monkey shirt, causing her to cough out loud even though she tried to cover it up.

The two are then cornered by multiple members of the cult including Jodo himself. The two quickly speed off again for a few moments until they once again run out of breath as they contemplate how this is all happening. Mob notices an old woman watching them from behind, but when he looks at her she runs away from them. Reigen begins talking about how Psycho Helmet is an unkown psychic and how they don't know anything about him or even what his end goal is.

Dimple is then shown floating above the Divine Tree looking down at his followers with an apathetic face.

The two continue walking as Reigen suddenly asks Mob what he thinks about the religious group. Mob explains that he doesn't dislike the group due to them only having fun doing something as a group, but things changed after their new founder appeared. "If that person is a fake and is fooling everyone into worshiping them, I don't like how they're doing things." Mob says as the two stop walking.

"Why do I have a bad feeling all of a sudden?" Inko thinks to herself as she looks back at the screen with a worried expression.

"But, Mob... there never was a true founder, so how can you call him a fake?" Mob is confused by the question, especially from Reigen of all people.

"Are you trying to say that you're the true Psycho Helmet? The founder's existence was based on a false image to begin with. I don't actually think Psycho Helmet's a bad guy. Every community needs a leader. It's natural to think of him as the President of a club. I'm sure he's mostly just responsible for figuring out their group activities. I'm sure it's a tough job. He's pulling off something you're not capable of doing. You don't need to hold a grudge against him or anything. In the end, the one who has the most fun wins." Reigen tells Mob who is shaking as he's realizing what's happening to Reigen.

"Damn! Dimple's power must've grown to such an extent that he could brainwash Reigen even without him ingesting any of the powder! Now young Kageyama truly has to do this by himself!" All Might thinks to himself with a grimace on his face.

"Seriously?! Now Reigen's been brainwashed?!" Izuku shouts. "How the hell did that happen?!" Bakugo also shouts. "I thought you needed to ingest that powder to get brainwashed?! How did Reigen get brainwashed then?!" Mina joins in on the shouting.

"This... doesn't make any sense, maybe they've gotten so close to the tree that Dimple is in range to brainwash them?" Momo tries to figure out what's really going on here. "Oh man, poor Mob! Not only did his brother get brainwashed by Dimple, but now Reigen got brainwashed! He can't catch a break!" Sero shouts.

Reigen puts a hand on Mob's shoulder. "Maybe it's not a good idea to take their Divine Tree away from them if they need it so badly." Reigen tells Mov that they should go home now, but Mob stops him in his tracks as he asks him if he's been brainwashed. Reigen dismisses this by saying he's not brainwashed but in doing so he points at Mob which reminds him of how everyone else that had been brainwashed that day pointed at him the same exact way.

"The hearts of the citizens are far more important than the city. Most of the people in the city are believers of the Psycho Helmet Religion. We should just respect that." Mob sadly grabs his chest while listening to Reigen's words. "From now on, this city- -this world- - is going to live in harmony with the Divine Tree and the Psycho Helmet Religion..." Reigen notices that Mob has left him. "Hey, Mob! I'm not going! Hey!" Reigen shouts out to him.

The music begins to ramp up as Mob starts talking or himself. "If I'm just mistaken, that'd be great. But that person, and that person, and that person, and that person..." Mob arrives at the front of the Divine Tree. "It could be... that I'm the only one left in this city..."

He stops in front of a large group lead by Mezato as she asks if he's going to meet them. Mob says yes as he wants to meet with them and talk to them directly." Mezato tells everyone to make a path for Mob as they all do so.

"Is it bad I think this is kinda epic with the music playing?" Kirishima thinks to himself.

As Mob walks past the members of the cult they all begin to hear Psycho Helmet's voice say that Mob is the original Psycho Helmet. His counter rises to 61% after hearing this.

The crowd begins to grow more and more excited as they cheer and clap for him. Both Mezato and Tsubomi watch Mob walk towards the Divine Tree. Then The Body Improvement Club is shown alongside Jodo shouting to Mob about how much he adores him.

The episode ends as Mob reaches the entrance of the Divine Tree.

END OF EPISODE 29

Yay! I got another episode out the day after another one! Hopefully I can get the rest of these out by the end of the month but who knows? I'm sure it'll be a bit easier for me to pump them out since most of the episodes after this one are action oriented and don't have too much dialogue.

See ya next time!
-Spidey

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

823K 5.6K 42
After All Might defeated All for One, UA decided to have some rest including the pros and all of the students especially Classes 1-a and 1-b. When su...
1.2K 100 30
You go on an adventure with your twin brother trying become a hero. However, due to an accident within your past, you had trouble trusting anyone, es...
324 5 32
Just a random chatfic full of mostly lyric pranks & class 1-A shenanigans. Enjoy! :) I don't own MHA.
185 0 21
The gang of Class 1-A goes to the amazing Summer training camp! They all have a blast, but they were interrupted by the league of villains again.. Li...