𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗽𝗵𝗮𝗻𝘆, percy jack...

By lovescobell

you dream of some epiphany, just one single glimpse of relief. ❪ percy jackson and the olympians ❫ ❪ © lovesc... More

000. please don't leave us here
ACT ONE
001. it still hurts underneath my scars
002. breaking the ancient laws
003. left walls are mean
004. a goddess and rosy cheeks
005. cyclops' worst nightmare

EPIPHANY

1.2K 39 33
By lovescobell

EPIPHANY
two souls desperately
in need of a purpose

          ✹  NOVA ARLIE WAS a healer. From the moment she first stepped into Camp Half-blood at the mere age of ten, Nova had known that she wasn't a fighter. She'd much rather sit in the infirmary than play Capture the Flag, and her passion was healing people—not hurting them.

          Her twin brother, Caster Arlie, was the complete opposite. He was both an amazing archer and swordsman, knowing exactly how to make his opponent fall with just a single swing of his wrist. Most importantly though, he loved being in the middle of the fight. He needed action, and that was exactly why the fourteen-year-old boy had volunteered to enter the labyrinth.

          Nova had tried everything to stop him. She knew how dangerous it was, and she wasn't risking losing another family member. He didn't listen to her. He never did, and that was the reason that he was lost in the labyrinth.

          Nobody had heard from him for weeks. They assumed that he was dead.

         Nova knew that he wasn't. He couldn't be. She needed to prove it, and because of that, she did something she never thought that she'd do. She asked her friend, Annabeth Chase, if she could join her quest and explore the labyrinth with her.

Nova Arlie wasn't a fighter, but she wouldn't stop at anything to find her brother.

nova cassandra arlie haley lu richardson

( daughter of apollo , libra , istj )

percy jackson logan lerman

( son of poseidon , leo , esfp )

caster nathan arlienick robinson

( son of apollo , libra , enfj )

annabeth chaseas described

( daughter of athena , cancer , intj )

ronan tylerdavid iacono
grover underwood danté crichlow
nico di angelo finn wolfhard
luke castellan kevin quinn
will solace as described

dedication.
this story is dedicated to leoslcve , celloflowcrs- , The_GryffindorMalfoy , wweasleysgf , -k-kayla- , lattelulls , and everyone else who loves percy as much as i do.

disclaimers.
i don't own the percy jackson franchise, it all belongs to rick riordan. nova and all other ocs created for this story plus their backgrounds does however belong to me.

warnings.
this includes mentions of violence, weapons, blood, gore and other themes discussed in percy jackson.

note.
i was watching reruns of bunk'd with my sister and there was an episode where xander reminded me of luke and now i can't unsee it 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 5.5K 25
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
867K 40.2K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
138K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 18.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...