A Beautiful Nightmare โ€ข Andy...

By chrissybaeevans

Trying to make the best of your new life, you do your best to ignore your new husband whose work puts you in... More

1 โ€ข Nirvana
2 โ€ข Bad Habits ๐Ÿฅ€
3 โ€ข The Boss's Girl ๐Ÿ’‹
4 โ€ข Technically Yes ๐Ÿ“ฒ
6 โ€ข Precious Cargo ๐ŸŽ
7 โ€ข Woman Whisperer โœˆ๏ธ
8 โ€ข Honolulu Love ๐ŸŒบ
9 โ€ข Work For It ๐Ÿ’„
10 โ€ข The Barbers & The Levinsons๐Ÿ–ค
11 โ€ข Ladies First ๐ŸŽฒ

5 โ€ข The Bachelor (Y/n's Version)

1.5K 80 59
By chrissybaeevans

5 • The Bachelor (Y/n's Version)

🌹

Before you read, take this time to relax, to quiet your mind, it's time to forget about everything, you're now entering the Mafia World run by Andy, where you happen to be the girl of his all his sweet dreams, and his beautiful nightmares...☁️🖤✨💋

I am so so thankful that you are here reading! 🌷 oh, lucky you...😏

Jake enters his room, where all the guys were anxiously waiting and anticipating his arrival. He held his new laptop in his hand, and had a very, very amusing smile on his face.

Steve and Bucky come up to him first, rambling about new weapons and uniforms Andy was going to be getting them, "what did you do?!" Bucky yells out, absolutely confused with the Boss's change of demeanor.

Then Bryce and Sam were bombarding Jake with questions, "he's going to get us all new shit! Shit we've been needing for years. What the hell did you do!"

"Steve and Bucky said you were with the Boss's girl..." Mace throws his hands up, "holding hands with her? I can't let you leave the room again, Jake! I can't believe I'm saying this...but what does she smell like?"

"Sexy." Jake sighs out dreamily, flipping into one of the bed's with his arms behind his head, "maybe cherries, mixed in with jasmine like scent. Something seductive and sexy." Jake repeats. The boys watching and trying to catch every detail.

Jake rises to his elbows, "he's so down bad for her. That's the only reason we're getting new shit. She said I'm her new best friend. Sorry fellas."

The boys all surround Jake, each with envious, jealous, outraged expressions.

~

"You can't put your stick to far into the fire, Curtis, it will burn your marshmallow," you scold him, standing up from your chair to fix his hand position.

You've done this many times before with the littles from the orphanage. Curtis gets the hang of it and withdraws his long wooden stick from the fire to just barely roast his marshmallow at a slow rate. Instead of charcoling it.

"There you go," you cheer and giggle, "good job!"

He tightens his brows at you for talking to him like a child, you can't help it, you pat his beanie covered head and then find your way back to your seat.

When Andy appears with a glass of whiskey in his hand, and another for Curtis.

"I'm going to go make sure we're all set for our visit tomorrow." Curtis says, taking his marshmallow off of the stick and eating it whole.

He stands to go, and Andy takes a seat closer to you. Now it was just you and him, and this warm bonfire a few feet in front.

"So," You find the confidence to cuddle up beside him, "tomorrow is Aimee's birthday. I...And I want to set something up for her at the orphanage..."

He gulps down the remaining whiskey in his mouth to reply, "no." He flat out says, "you can'—"

"—I can't leave this house?" You back away a bit, annoyed, you thought he had changed.

Andy sighs through his nose, giving you a guilty look, he doesn't want to make it seem like you are a prisoner...but you kind of were. Only because he has so many enemies willing to make him suffer whenever they got the chance to.

It was for your own good.

"Baby doll," He whispers, trying to get you to understand, "I'm just trying to keep you safe."

"Please just let me go with...with Steve and Bucky. I'll be fine. I won't take long. I promise."

Those names falling from your mouth cause Andy's brow to twitch. He's never even told you about his team, or who is apart of it anyway. How would you know them?

Besides, the guys are under strict orders to reside on their side of the mansion. If they were to see you, they wouldn't acknowledge you, speak to you, or touch you.

It's no wonder you've never heard a peep other than out or Sunny, or Curtis's annoyance groans here and there because he's so grumpy.

"And where did you hear those names?" Andy blinks a few times at you, trying to dig deep into his brain who the fuck he was about to fire. Considering rules were broken.

"Andy," your voice is a gentle whisper as you lean to kiss that grumpy pout right off his lips, even though he looks so hot like this; angry and fired up.

The light in Andy's eyes switches, he finds the culprit, he just happens to wear glasses and recently spent quite some time, alone, with you.

"I'll be right back." He's gonna go have a little chat with Jake. Have Curtis get to him first, "Curtis!" Andy yells for his right hand man.

You sit on your knees on the patio sofa, and pull Andy back down, before you could say anything Andy is bombarding you with questions.

"Did you speak to any of them?"

"Did they touch you?"

"Did they try anything?"

"Andy. Andy!" You smile at how jealous and protective he is of you, "I haven't met any of them except for Jake. And he didn't willingly tell me, I forced it out of him."

Andy's eyes relax, just at the mere thought that you were safe, but he's still going to kill Jake.

"I want to meet them, Andy, I felt like I was alone in this big house, but I wasn't!" Your smile says it all. Andy didn't even realize just how lonely you felt.

He gulps as his thinks, and remains quiet, "oh please!" You beg and naturally crawl into his lap, giving your best winning smile, and touching his face, "and while they're here you can tell them about our plan."

Andy watches you with amusement, a hand on your hip, he forces his hips to remain still. Even though he desperately wants to do more, wants to do more to you.

"Our plan?" He raises a brow, sharp eyes focused on your face.

"Yes, our plan!" You nod and even chuckle, he's never seen you so happy like this. It's like you enjoying making him squirm.

Andy sighs, he picks his hand up as his fingers create pillow like touches over your forearm, leading up to your elbow, "I don't take orders from you baby doll, last time I checked."

He's so handsome, it's making you dizzy, those full lips of his, the facial features, that beard, his eyes, "mhhmm," you hum. A big smile growing on your face.

"Yes, boss?" Curtis appears and puts his hands behind his back. You don't stop looking at Andy, as he turns to face his right hand man, Curtis notices the position you guys were in, and he found it to be very interesting...

"Let's do a round up." Andy simply says and nods to Curtis, then he turns to keep looking at you. You have no idea what that means, but you assume it's probably some kind of mafia talk.

~

The guys were hanging out in Steve and Bucky's room, they were all secretly watching their guilty pleasure show...

The Bachelor. Exclusively on Mondays.

At first Jake was the one to watch, the other guys teased him. Then Bryce started watching with him, then the rest of the guys teased them both.

Then, one night all the guys started watching and they've been watching, and have become hooked ever since.

Curtis opens their door, which sends popcorn and the remote flying up in the air, at being so caught off guard.

Jake scrambles to quickly switch the TV off, and he successfully does as the rest of the guys stand up, some from sitting on the floor and others from the couch.

Curtis remains quiet, just looking. And observing. Frankly, he doesn't really care whatever they were watching. It could've been porn for all he cared.

"The boss needs you all downstairs," he announces, the guys all stare at him as if he were speaking another language, "now!"

The guys snap up straight and all scramble to head to cross through the door at the same time, when Curtis stops them.

Some of them were shirtless, some wearing questionable t-shirts, some wearing shorts with holes in them, "clean up first. You guys are meeting someone special."

Five minutes later, the guys are all in their rooms trying to find an approving outfit. Shirts, pants, shoes, socks are flying everywhere.

"You know, it'd be nice to know who we were seeing so we could have some kind of an idea to know what we should wear!" Bryce pokes at Curtis, becoming frustrated because Curtis has told him no three times for any outfit he's put on.

Last time the guys met someone special, Frank Adler and Paul also known as Disco, were sent overseas to help Andy's partner Ari during a mission.

And well, now they were up in New York City.

"Curtis, I don't like the city, it's loud and scary there." Jake pokes his head out of one doorway, speaking out his opinion into the hall, "so many cars."

Then Steve was chiming in, standing right at his doorway "I love the city! I heard New York City's pizza is so good, plus it's the big apple, who doesn't like the big apple?"

"Apparently Jake," Bucky rolls his eyes, "Chicago pizza is good Steve. New York's too thin."

Sam was gasping then, "aren't you guys from Brooklyn? That's no way to treat your home city."

"Enough!" Curtis tightens his expression, he doesn't know when he became a caretaker to these children!

"You are all meeting the Boss's girl," they all make wide eyes to each other, then looking at Curtis when he continued to speak, "there will be absolutely no talking, no flirting, no touching," Curtis wanders up and down the hall where the guys were all standing in each of their respective rooms.

"No flashy eyes, no googly eyes, don't breathe, don't speak, just stand there."

The guys are radio silent as Curtis finishes, Mace has the courage to raise his hand, "can we bring something to give her? Like you know when you go to a house warming party, you obviously bring something or like ."

Curtis steps right up to Mace who had three buttons of his black shirt undone, Curtis raises his hands to harshly button it for him all the way up.

"I'll cut all your hands off if you do."

With that Curtis leaves, to head downstairs and inform Andy the guys were ready.

"Anyone know where Leon is?" Steve notices, he hasn't been seen since lunch earlier this afternoon.

The guys shrug and shake their heads, a smirk on Bryce's face appears, "I bet you guys she would've liked my gift the best."

Mace looks around, so does Jake, Steve, Sam, Bucky and Bryce, "game on fellas."

~

Of course Jake told you about the guys. Andy didn't want you to know about them.

From the first time he told you that you couldn't leave, and to now, there's a major change, one being you don't necessary hate him that much, and you have one vivid advantage, your lips.

You grab Andy's face, rubbing your thumb over his beard covered cheek, leaning in to gently kiss him, to leave him wanting more, and you execute it perfectly, as soon as you pull away you leave him smiling dopey after you, chasing your lips, that smile sends electric current down to your center.

You let him kiss you, he can't get enough, and you can't say you don't love a man who's completely and totally obsessed with you. Even when you hated his guts. He still wanted you.

"Can I please go?" You make your best puppy eyes, making sure to touch his chest to really distract him from any logical though, "arrange for Steve and Bucky to come with me. I'll only be out for two hours."

Andy licks his lips, and suddenly you are overcome with the urge to kiss them again, and you do, which completely wins him over...at least you think so.

You're still trying to read Andy. It's not the easiest.

"First you give away a gift I went out of my way to by you, and now you're using these precious lips to trick me." Andy's a smart man, he's sharp thinker and quick with being able to gather evidence.

You exhale, enjoying the cool breeze that just came through, the trees waving back and forth, while you and Andy sat under the stars, with the fire beside you guys still.

He looked like a handsome devil with the fire glow on him. He looked amazing. Scrumptious.

"I didn't give your gift away, I simply handed it to someone who needed it more than I did." You brush your finger down his cheek. God he was really handsome. And sexy. You give him two gentle kisses, pulling back to meet his eyes, which were twinkling.

"And as for tricking you, I'm certainly not." You smile and touch him, he seems to love that, he picks up your hand and kisses your knuckles.

You feel like a princess, since he's always treating you like one.

"You can stay for one hour. And you'll go with your assigned bodyguards."

"Yay," you squeak out. You give him another kiss, not being able to stop, his lips are just too soft, "I want to go with Bucky and Steve. I want to meet them!"

"Don't push it," for a second his grumpy voice comes out, and you'd think he'd be annoyed but his eyes were calm and soft.

"Please?" you beg, touching his beefy arm with your little fingertip, "I'll tend to my wife duties."

Andy's eyes then quickly flash towards yours, he visibly gulps, he reaches to put his hand on the side of your throat and brings you closer to his face, it doesn't help that you're sitting in his lap.

You feel him grow hard, he doesn't attempt to hide it either, you just smirk at him, kissing his cheek. Then the corner of his mouth. His heavy hand on your throat.

You turn your head to meet his lips, since they were right there, awaiting that giddy feeling he's been making you feel recently.

Until a voice separates you both. Rudely interrupting.

"Boss," Curtis appears again, making you pull away, but this time, Andy doesn't look away from you, and you don't look away from him, "we're all good."

"C'mere," Andy husks, he's still throbbing on your center. You just want to rock your hips, but you can't, you stand and so does he, taking your small hand in his and pulls you back into the house.

"Where are we going?" You touch his arm, and feel the muscular bicep underneath his shirt.

"You'll see," Andy smooths down the front of his shirt, while you try to keep up with his long strides, good thing he's wearing black slacks.

Entering the home again, you're met with a lot of various, different voices, which all seemed to be arguing with each other, although they weren't yelling, there definitely was a conflict of some sort.

You pass a hallway, and then into the living room, and the voices grow louder, but they're immediately silenced when they all look at you. And Andy.

There were probably about six guys just staring at you. Ones with smirks on their faces and others like a deer in the headlights.

"Gentleman," Andy speaks, still holding your hand and standing behind you to hide his apparent boner, "this is Y/n. Y/n this is my team of men."

You smile super big, your eyes taking the time to study all of them, they all looked so handsome and elegant.

A few seconds go by, when Andy nods over to Curtis from behind you, you got what you wanted you met Andy's team.

Andy starts to pull you away, it's because he doesn't want you to formally met them, you come to realize. But screw Andy, his rules, and the fact he can even boss you around.

You make your own decisions. Letting go of Andy's hand as he reached the backdoor, you rush back to the guys, and ignoring Andy's angry, "Y/n."

Approaching the first guy, a tall, strong, blonde one, you extend your hand, they were all lined up neatly, "Y/n."

Steve smiles, his heart pumping in his chest, you were so beautiful, he knows he shouldn't answer, but your hand was right there and you spoke to him! His mama always said it's rude to ignore.

"I'm Steve," Steve takes your hand and gives you a soft shake, then suddenly a rose appears in his other hand, "and this is for you."

"Oh! Thank you, Steve. That was so sweet of you. I hardly ever get flowers," Your cheeks heat up, and you take the rose, how sweet! Maybe you were referring to Andy who must be livid standing behind you.

You move onto the next guy, a buzz cut hottie who definitely has some dark secrets, "Hi," you extend your hand and Mace gives it a gentle shake.

Andy appears beside you, trying to hurry you up by going faster doing the line.

"Mace," Mace politely nods and also in his other hand he had a chocolate bar. Not the fancy kinds of ones, a good ol' regular Kit Kat. The jumbo bar too.

"Oh, I love chocolate!" You cheer, "thank you so much, Mace."

Moving on, you meet Bryce, "your eyes are so pretty this up close," he says in a voice that has Andy clearing his throat, probably glaring at him from behind you, but despite that Bryce continues to speak, "it could get pretty lonely here sometimes so I made you a friend out of paper."

Bryce, the one Jake said was Andy's torture guy, making you an oragami, which was actually pretty impressively done, an adorable little bird.

Moving further down the line, you meet a very mysterious and grumpy Bucky Barnes, who gifted you a pen, a charming Sam Wilson who's gift for you was a collar for Sunny, which belonged to his cat back home, and of course the last was your favorite guy.

"Jake..." your lips curl into a warm genuine smile, he brings his hand up to shake yours, when Curtis interrupts. After receiving yet another look from Andy, this visit was running longer than anticipated. And Andy was feeling a little jealous about the way you'd flash your eyes at the guys, and how your cheeks would heat up as they spoke to you.

You bring Jake in for a hug, even though only meeting him once, you can see the big heart he was, and only a few are genuinely good people - like him in this world.

Jake hugs you back too, almost forgetting how his boss (your husband) was standing right beside you, he looks over at the guys who were in. absolute. disbelief. in what they were witnessing.

"How's that computer working for you?" You ask, and cradle all the gifts in your arms, placing your hand on Jake's forearm. He's very special to you.

Jake pushes his glasses up the bridge of his nose again, gulping, "working out great, thank you." He whispers the last part.

You wink at him, Jake hands you a little coloring book, and a pack of colored pencils, "sometimes you get bored around here. I-I already did the first two pages as you can see, got carried away."

"Oh Jake, you're too sweet," You squeeze his hand, and smile big.

Andy looks over at Curtis again, "what the hell is up with the gifts?" He whispers, not expecting the guys to have gifts lined up for you.

Curtis shakes his head and pinches the bridge of his nose, looking down at his shoes. When will it get easier.

"Thank you boys for the gifts! You guys are so sweet." You beam over them, "does anyone like s'mores? Maybe we can do like a movie night?" your eyes widen when an idea plants into your mind, "Ooh! Game night? A little UNO action? Heads up? Monopoly?"

Andy pulls you away then, sweeping you up over his shoulder, god what a beautiful nightmare you were, thinking you call the shots around here. Last thing he needs is for his men to start losing respect towards him.

"...we can decide later, guys. And Curtis? Don't ever yell at these cuties, don't be a meanie!"

Andy carries you to his room, and plants you on his bed, you litter all the gifts that were given to you on top of it, sitting on your haunches, you smile as you line them all up. Andy presses his fists into the mattress, holding himself up as he hovered beside you, "happy?"

"So happy," you turn to look at him, despite him acting all tough, and him having you think he isn't going to give you what you want and then he turns around and gives you exactly what you've asked for.

"I asked the maids to clean your room, there was a misunderstanding and now you're bedsheets are still in the wash," Andy of course has plenty of extra sheets, blankets, and towels in his big mansion, but you didn't have to know that.

"That's fine," you grin, "I'll just sleep here with you. Is that okay?"

"Is that okay?" Andy repeats your foolish question, "baby doll, I don't want you to leave this room."

You giggle happily, reaching to touch his face as he leans to kiss your shoulder, this new thing with Andy didn't feel rushed, or forced, or feign.

A while later you've showered in Andy's shower, he was called by Curtis supposedly for a quick meeting with the guys, so while he was down there talking about things you could honestly only imagine of, you got ready for bed. You got your night slip on, and slid into Andy's ridiculously large and comfortable bed.

He appears a long while after, he went over everything this coming month will entail with his men, and Curtis. And, he prepped Steve and Bucky for their first outing with you. Yes, you're making him so soft, he doesn't know whether to embrace it or run from it.

Walking into his room, he notices the light is still on, and everything seems to be in place except for your sweet scent in the air, and your sleeping form in the middle of his bed.

It's dark only for the moonlight shining into the room, Andy dips his knee into the mattress being careful not to wake you, trying every attempt to be silent, but ultimately fails. Your eyes flutter open, you see Andy there holding Sunny.

"This little guy was looking for you," He whispers, and gently puts a meowing Sunny onto the mattress, he walks his way over to you, his tiny paws dipping into the foam bed, he cuddles into the open space between your chest and your arm.

Andy crawls into bed too, before you'd feel scared, but now you felt peace, he cuddles up close to you and you allow him, instead of turning him away.

Andy had his sleep clothes on, which made him look like a regular guy, until you remembered he was far from regular or normal even.

"Andy." You fight to remain awake, and he amusingly watches you do so, you were like this precious little thing to him. That he must keep safe.

"Yes?" He kisses your cheek, and you hum, smiling at the feel of those pillow lips on your skin.

"I'm yours." You acknowledge that, the first time you do so too, and Andy just can't stop smiling, "you're only one right?"

Since he's always traveling you want to be sure, you're the only woman in his life. Before you allow your heart to open up to him, completely. Especially after finding out why he's always at those clubs.

Andy grows serious, rubbing his thumb over your chin, as he looks over at the most beautiful woman he's ever laid eyes on.

"You're the only one. Y/n. There's no one else." He assures you, sealing his promise with a kiss.

"I love to travel..." You speak again. Andy is just content with you actually talking to him. And not threatening to kill him every other second.

"Right," Andy whispers, he's so down bad for you. He'd take you wherever you'd want to go. Buy you absolutely anything.

"Maybe, I don't know, we could spend some time actually getting to know each other?" It feels strange not dating Andy. And going straight for marriage. It didn't happen the way you wanted it to. But you know Andy regrets doing things the way he did.

At this point you've accepted your fate, your husband is filthy rich, he's gorgeous, and he gets you whatever you want. And you're hoping he fucks good, which you still have left to explore.

"I'll take you wherever you want to go."

a/n: eeeekkkk! 🖤 Y/n finally met the guys, I love how they always go against whatever Curtis said. Another ABN part that I adore. I hope this put a smile on your guys' beautiful faces and made you forget a little bit of your busy day, or anything that has been bothering you I promise you'll find peace soon 💛🌈✨

Sorry for any mistakes, I finished this up just today and I wanted to get it out so bad for you guys I didn't check for any errors! 😩

I can't wait to see you guys either in the next ABN update, or tomorrow's update! 😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.8K 146 41
The mafia lord has kidnapped you with a few of his Men what will happen ?? Keep reading to find out ๐Ÿ˜ฑ Follow my wattpad instagram @Sharmenrowlett_wa...
205K 2.9K 45
your life with chris evans on instagram โ™ก
51K 1.1K 24
This story is bit different because at the place of y/n here will be Lisa (my bias) hope you will like it โœฟโ  When Lisa's stepbrothers are overprotec...
72.3K 1K 25
๐€๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ๐ซ๐š ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๏ฟฝ...