Daddy's Angel

Numbellina tarafฤฑndan

This book is loosely based on the on the movie "church girl" if you don't know what that is...it's ok most pe... Daha Fazla

Prologue
I: Be ready
I: Fix it
I: Playing with fire
I: First Date
I: Diamond
I: A New Fruit to Taste
I: Scandals
I: Two Sides
I: Trouble
I: Tell Her
I: Shots Fired
II: Tips and Tricks
II: Dreaming

II: New Beginnings

354 21 12
Numbellina tarafฤฑndan

Beyoncé Knowles

"Baby I miss you so much, I feel like I can't do this without you." I spoke into the phone on the other side of the glass. "I miss yah so much more Bey, ya 'ave no idea." Rih spoke as she put her hand on the glass. I mirrored her actions, feeling my eyes getting watery. "Yah don' tink I did it righ' behbey?"

I couldn't lie and say I didn't have second thoughts, I remembered what she grabbed that day we were in her dressing room. But, I know Rih, I know that if she said that she didn't do it then she's innocent. "No, I don't think you did it Rih. We need to get you a good lawyer, somebody who can prove you didn't do it."

"We tried dat already behbey, even da lawyer couldn' prove I wasn' guilty. Da judge already gave mi 25 years." I felt a tear roll down my cheek as she said that. "I know, but the judge set a bond for you Robby, we can get you out." I was optimistic, hopeful at the least that I could get the love of my life from behind those bars before her 25 years were up.

"Giselle, da bond she set is crazy high, and I don' wan' yah using any money I left fa yah. All da money dat's in my safe is fa yah to be able to take care of yaself while I'm not out dere." I felt myself getting teary-eyed again, we've been through this routine I don't know how many times since she's been in here.

She won't let me use any of the money she had in her safe to bail her out. "Why won't you let me use that money baby? We can make it back right after we get you out." She shook her head, "No, I mean it Giselle. Dat money is not fa mi-"

"ALRIGHT INMATES, WRAP IT UP!" I felt sadness wash over me again, I couldn't stand this. "I love yah behbey, remember what I said Beyoncé." I nodded, trying not to cry again, "I love you so much more." We hung up the phones and I blew her a kiss as the officers took her back to her cell.

This had become our normal routine for the past year now. I couldn't believe it, I never thought I would ever be in this situation, but here I was. In love with a criminal. Even though I don't believe she did it, it was getting harder and harder to believe that. All of the evidence pointed back to her. Her gun with her fingerprints and no alibi.

I had to find a way to make more money. If I could bail her out and get her with me in the real world, all of the negative thoughts would disappear. I just needed her here with me.

•••

"Nicki can I talk to you about something?" All of us were at the club for rehearsal, "Sure Bey, what's up?" I took a bit of a deep breath, kind of nervous to ask her my question. "How much do the strippers here make?" I bit my lip nervously waiting for her answer.

"It depends really, if she's a favorite here she going home with at least 10 racks. If she's not really a favorite, but she still looks good she going home with a couple thousand. But, if she a rookie and don't really know what she doing, she not gon be making much." I nodded my head taking in what she said.

"Well, w-what do you think I would make if I y'know.." Her eyes got wide when she realized what I was asking, "Bey, you wanna start stripping here? Why? I thought you didn't mind just being a dancer." I didn't, I just needed a way to make more money and fast.

I knew that Nicki would never let anything bad happen to me here, so I wouldn't mind trying to make more money here. "I do, but I need to make enough money to bail Rih out. She won't let me use the money she left."

"Yeah she won't let me bail her ass out either, I don't know why her stubborn ass won't just let us get her out." I let out a deep sigh and shook my head.

"I think you would make a lot here if I'm being honest Bey. You're beautiful and you have a nice body that you know how to work. Plus, you're a familiar face, I'm sure the niggas in here would go crazy for you up there."

"You sure you really wanna do this though? Stripping ain't like the shit y'all do on the stage." I already knew that stripping would be nothing like the dancing me and the girls were doing. I was willing to make that sacrifice if it meant that I could get Rih out of that prison.

Onika Maraj

I was shocked that Bey wanted to strip, but I was even more shocked when she told me that she wanted to start tonight. I knew how bad she wanted to get Rih out her situation, so I was gonna help her in every way I could. "You motherfuckers make sure that nobody touches her, makes her uncomfortable, or any shit like that. Oh, and if a nigga wants a private dance run them by me first."

I had to give my security a rundown for Bey's safety. I care about every girl that works here and I want to make sure they're all safe, but Bey's different, she's special. "Loud and clear boss."

I went to my section and sat down while I waited for the show to start.

"How y'all doing tonighttt?! I hope y'all feeling good cause I know I am honey." I heard my DJ's voice over the speakers and the lights dimmed darker than they already were and everyone's attention went to the stage. "Now tonight we have a treat, I want y'all to give it up for heaven's finest, Angel."

I watched Beyoncé walk out in a sexy piece of white lingerie, I guess going with the "angelic" theme. She grabbed the pole and walked around it. Once she made her round around the pole, Jeremiah's "All The Time" started playing. She jumped on the pole and wrapped her legs around it, spinning around slowly.

The crowd went crazy and she hadn't even done anything yet. When the beat dropped, she dropped down into a split. She pulled herself up swiftly and got back on the pole swirling around. She flipped herself upside down and continued spinning with her legs spread.

I felt myself getting hot while I watched her, the way she moved made it seemed like she'd been doing this for years. Everyone else seemed to think so too, from the moment she hit the stage people were throwing money at her. She flipped herself back upright and slid down the front of the pole in a squat position.

She ground her hips down sensually as if she was riding and that made motherfuckers go crazy. Bey dropped to her knees and started teasing the audience. People were pushing their way to front to be in her face.

She bent over, arching her back, I licked my lips at the sight. My imagination was starting to go places it hadn't gone in over a year. Once Rih and I had that I talk, I never looked at Beyoncé in that way again. But, she was making it real hard right now not to.

She sat back up, winking at the audience, then she went back to the pole. She grabbed it and whipped her head around before she bent over again, giving the audience a perfect view of her ass.

She stood upright again then wrapped her body back around the pole and spun herself around it. The song was coming to a close and everybody starting throwing hella money on the stage. "Y'all give it up for the beautiful Angel." There were hoops and hollers all around the club.

Bey got of the pole and blew the audience a kiss, causing even more money to fly on the stage and applause. Once she left the stage I saw my collectors putting her money in bags. The entire stage was covered in so many bills that they started falling on the floor. Baby girl made enough to fill 3 duffle bags full.

I got up from my seat to go to the bar, I needed a drink after that performance."That was quite a show, where'd you find her at Nicki?" I heard a familiar voice ask me, I turned my head to see my long time friend Miracle. "Miracle?! Girl what're you doing her?" I got up and gave her a hug bringing her back to where I was sitting.

"I'm in town for the night, I go back in the morning, so I thought I'd stop by and visit my favorite little person." She said smirking, "Fuck you bitch, I'm average height." I said playfully rolling my eyes.

"Whatever you say, but how've you been? I haven't seen you in so long." Miracle and I grew up together and were damn near attached at the hip until she moved once her business was up and running. I was more than proud of her, but I definitely missed being around her. "I've been good, life is good, how about you though? Anything new going on?"

"Nothing new chile, I've just been making this money and living my life." I rose my glass to her and we shared a toast on that. We've both always been so business oriented, that's why we got along so well.

"Since you're only in town for tonight and decided to stop by and visit a real bitch, let me treat you to something, anything in the club." Her goofy ass got a big ass smile on her face which let me know she already knew what she wanted.

"Let me get a dance from Angel, I'm not even gay, but damn her ass is sexy. I might be a little gay for her." I laughed at her antics, but agreed nonetheless. "Let me go ask her." I got up and went to go find Bey. I didn't see her around on the main floor so I asked one of my guys if he knew where she was.

He said she was in Rih's room in the back, I walked back there and knocked. "You can come in!" I walked in and saw Beyoncé on the couch with her legs crossed counting her money, still in the outfit she was in earlier. It was a sexy sight, honestly, "Hey Bey, so how was it out there?"

I came in and closed the door, sitting next to her on the couch. "It wasn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be. It seemed like everybody liked me." Liked was an understatement, I've never seen these niggas go that crazy over a girl. "They absolutely loved you Bey. Can I ask you for a favor though?" She nodded her head, "Of course Nic."

"You don't have to do it if you don't want to, but my good friend Miracle wants a dance from you. She won't touch you or anything, all you gotta do is give her a little lap dance then you can come back here if you want to." She nodded and shrug her shoulders, "Sure, just show me where she is and I'll be out in a minute."

"You can just come with me when you're ready, she's in my section. I got something for you though." I came in here earlier and put something in here for her. "I got you you're own safe so you put some of you money in here."

"Aww thank you Nicki, I really appreciate that." She got up and hugged me, I was a little hesitant to hug back at first because I didn't wanna put my hands in the wrong spot. But, I hugged her back, she smelled like vanilla. "It's no problem mama. Come on though, I know Miracle out there waiting for you."

We walked out of Rih's room and over to Miracle, we held each other's hands so Bey wouldn't get lost. "Finally damn, I swear you always took forever to do shot Nicki." Miracle said with an attitude, "Shut up dummy, anyway, Angel this is Miracle."

Beyoncé walked over to Miracle, sitting in her lap. "It's nice to meet you Angel, are you gonna give me a dance tonight?" Bey just nodded her head and whispered something Miracle's ear. "Damn your voice sexy as fuck." I watched her start to grab Bey's ass and slapped her hand, "No touching perv."

"Oh my gosh, shut the hell up Nicki, you ruining my angelic experience." Bey giggled at Miracle's comment and straddled her lap. She started grinding on her slowly, sensually. I watched Miracle's eyes look Bey up and down, biting her lip.

Bey switched her position so her back was on Miracle's front. She whispered something else in her ear and Miracle put her hand around Beyoncé's waist. "Now I know I said no touching fathead." She rolled her eyes and was about to respond, but Bey answered for her.

"No it's okay Nicki, she's not making me uncomfortable." I shrugged my shoulders and nodded, that was the most important thing. "Alright, I'm still watching your ass Ms. Watts."

"Blah blah blah, whatever, keep going baby." She said turning her attention back to Bey. The more I watched them interact, the more I felt a twinge of..jealousy? I didn't know why, but I couldn't shake the feeling.

Bey finished up her dance and I walked her back to Rih's room so she could finish what she was doing. When I walked back to Miracle I saw that she had a big ass smile on her face. "I don't know Nicki, I might just have to take her fine ass back with me."

I laughed at her and shook my head, I wish the fuck she would.

————

Thank y'all for all the love for this book 🫶🏽 & go ahead and read my other book "The Gifted" if you want to <3.

𝓍𝑜 𝒩𝓊𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

48.2K 3.9K 36
since y'all wanted to get on me about it, HERE ! love you guys. enjoy. a oneshot turned into a book.
595K 26.2K 106
I don't know how to describe this story besides saying beynika, this is my first book hope it's not too much of a fail๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ
28K 1.7K 19
๐ƒ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ฃ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ ๐ง๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐ฌ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ ๐š๐ง๐  ๐ฅ๏ฟฝ...
218K 2.4K 40
Whatever comes to mind ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š Please do not read my book if you are under 14. ********Warning Sexual Content*************** Don't report my book eithe...