THE HATING GAME- Taehyung x R...

By thvfiqz

"Shut up! Shut. Up!" He threw his fist on the door after shouting each word while I stood there with my eyes... More

CH 1 | MARRY ME
CH 2 | I WISH YOU DIED
CH 3 | A BEAUTIFUL MESS
CH 4 | MAKE ME
CH 5 | I WON'T KISS UNTIL YOU BEG
CH 6 | MRS. KIM
CH 7 | I WILL SHOW YOU
CH 9 | FEELINGS
CH 10 | THE NIGHT
CH 11 | UNGRATEFUL
CH 12 | EYES ON ME
CH 13 | I WON'T LET YOU LOSE
CH 14 | THANK YOU
CH 15 | MEETING HIS MOTHER
CH 16 | THE HINT OF TRUTH
CH 17 | I MADE HER CRY
CH 18 | IGNORANCE
CH 19 | YOU DON'T HAVE TO CARE
CH 20 | WHAT EYES?
CH 21 | JUST AN INCH
CH 22 | MISSING YOU
CH 23 | NOT THE FIRST TIME
CH 24 | MAKE ME
CH 25 | KITTY
CH 26 | SAY PLEASE...
CH 27 | A SORRY!
CH 28 | PILLOW FIGHT
CH 29 | SOON YOU WILL ASK FOR IT!
CH 30 | LOST IN EYES
CH 31 | MARK YOU MINE
CH 32 | WEAK FOR YOU
CH 33 | YOU MAKE MY HEART FLUTTER...
CH 34 | FALLING FOR HIM
CH 35 | WITH YOU!
CH 36 | WHO DID THIS TO YOU?
CH 37 | KISS ME, PLEASE...
CH 38 | I BELONG TO YOU...
CH 39 | STAY...
CH 40 | I WOULDN'T RESIST MYSELF!
CH 41 | ALL THIS BELONGS TO YOU...
CH 42 | MOST IMPORTANT TO ME.
CH 43 | THE GIFT.
CH 44 | BROKEN BED!
CH 45 | I NEVER HATED YOU...
CH 46 | I AM YOURS...
CH 47 | YOU DESERVE BETTER!
CH 48 | ONLY FOR YOU...
CH 49 | F*CK ME LIKE I AM YOURS...
CH 50 | STRAWBERRIES...
CH 51 | SEDUCTIVE...
CH 52 | I'LL K!LL YOU BOTH!
CH 53 | I BREATHE YOU, PRINCESS...
CH 54 | I LOVE YOU!
CH 55 | ANOTHER CHANCE...
CH 56 | ALL I NEED IS YOU...
CH 57 | WITH MY LIFE...
EPILOGUE | I MISSED YOU....

CH 8 | WELCOME HOME MRS. KIM

9.8K 537 195
By thvfiqz

“Taehyung, Stop the f*cking car!” You bellowed while looking at him with horror-struck eyes but Taehyung didn’t hesitate to take notice of your sayings before overtaking another car on the busy road as you let out a loud squeal in that instant.

You clutch onto the leather material of the seat stiffened you took a chance before clutching onto the handle of the car embedded just above the car door as your heart was hammering inside your chest.

His eyes were ruddy along with his earlobes and his knuckles were creamy white from the potency he was holding onto the steering wheel and his expression was vacant.

You gulped down a lump in your dry throat before letting out some heavy breaths as the speed of his Bugatti Chiron was increasing in passing seconds and you couldn’t do anything other than tell him to put on the brakes of the car.

“Can’t you listen? Stop the car.” You shouted but got no response while he twirled the steering wheel of the car to take a swift yet threatening right turn on the road making a few cars halt in the center of the road as his car was an inch close to colliding with the others, hearing the honks from behind.

You clenched your eyes shut as you placed your palm over your mouth to not let out another squeal your palms were sweaty and your throat was burning up.

Opening your eyes, you could feel him steering straight on the road while his feet didn’t leave the accelerating button of the car while your stomach was churning up, you were feeling like throwing up.

Looking ahead of yourself through the windshield. The road was vacant as there were huge trees planted on each side of the road when you saw a vast truck coming in your direction, you jerked your head in Taehyung’s direction.

“Taehyung, the truck is coming.” You declared as he twitched his head to take a glance through your dark and glistened orbs before he changed the gear of the car making your eyes widen. “What the hell are you doing?” You bellowed as you watched the truck just a few meters away from you.

Closing your eyes in an instant as you whimpered while your heart would pop out of your chest at any second, you clutched onto the handle of the car stiffly while Taehyung swiftly twirled the steering wheel in a double quick time when his car was just a foot away from the truck as the truck driver put on the breaks.

Taehyung promptly pressed on the brakes with a heavy lurch as you felt a hard jerk. Taking a second or two, you leisurely opened your eyes and looked ahead before scrutinizing the surroundings when you heard a muffled voice coming from outside, it was the truck driver.

Ignoring the muffled voice, you reluctantly looked at the man sitting beside you as he had his left hand propped on the steering wheel while his chest was heaving up and down, unevenly.

Your breathing was heavy and all you could feel was the worst, “What if we died?”

The next second you could feel like throwing up and you weren’t able to breathe properly when you placed your palm over your mouth while Taehyung scrutinized your wretched expression.

Promptly, opening the door of the car you trotted toward the tree before throwing up the water you were drinking throughout the day while propping your left hand over the bark of the tree, stooping a bit.

Taehyung looked at you through the windshield, “Why don’t you have any control over your rage, Taehyung?” He thought and let out a sigh before wandering his orbs, seeking the water bottle as he found one. Grabbing the water bottle through its neck and promptly opened the door before approaching you.

Standing just a foot away from you as he observed you standing up on your feet not losing the clutch on the bark of the tree as you took heavy breaths while he analyzed your behaviour.

Opening the cap of the bottle he stretched it toward you as you took a glance at his hand holding onto the water bottle, “Have it.” You heard him whispering, “Still ordering me around.”

Rage gushed inside your head and body, “What the f*ck?” You cursed in your head from turning towards him and glaring at the water bottle he was offering you as you derided, “What the hell do you think of yourself? First, you do wrong things and then try to rectify them.” You howled while gritting your teeth as you yanked the bottle of water from his hand which fell on the concrete road, water spilling all over the road.

Taehyung closed his eyes in frustration while you scoffed, “You literally don’t think before doing anything! Do you?” You shouted while he looked straight into your orbs with his fisted palms as he took a step near you while you were standing in your position, erect.

“I do. That’s why I f*cking married you.” He bellowed while you were glaring at him as you took a few seconds before saying, “Married me? Maybe that too because of your benefit. You don’t care. You f*cking don’t.” Your chest was heaving up and down while your eyes were getting heavy.

“You don’t know anything. Your cunning uncle is behind you now. He is just looking for a chance to harm you. So just shut up. Okay? Get in the car.” Taehyung declared with his raised-up voice and was about to go when you held his wrist, turning him back to face you, “Where are you going? Hmm? I am not done talking to you-” Taehyung yanked your hand away, “What is left now? Hmm?” Taehyung asked.

“Your mom and brother!” You declared, looking straight into his orbs as he stopped before he spoke, “We are not talking about it. Just get in the car.” He turned around to get in the car when he heard your voice.

“I am not going with you.” You said making his steps halt midway as he sighed, “Oh, I am so done with her.” Turning around he looked at you and let out a frustrated sigh, “You are coming with me.” He declared as you retorted, “I am not.”

Without wasting a second, Taehyung promptly stretched his hand before pulling you closer while holding your wrist and gliding his hand on your back making your eyes widen. And before you could do anything, he hefted you with his sturdy arm as a squeal left your mouth before he tossed your physique over his broad shoulder.

“What the hell!? Put me down.” You shouted while wiggling over his shoulder as he strode towards the passenger's seat of the car. Your wobbling was nothing in front of his brawny physique as he continued walking before ceasing in front of the already-opened door of the car.

You stopped wiggling as he stooped down before holding onto your flanks from both of his hands and putting you down on the concrete surface as you threw him a glare, “ I said I am not going with you.” You declared as he sighed, squinting his eyes on you while you folded your hands over your chest and looked away.

“Sit inside. You have already seen what I am capable of.” Letting out a deep breath he took a step near you while you retreated which he noticed almost instantly as he took another step when your back hit the frame of the door as you looked up at him.

The propinquity between you two wasn’t much as your breath hitched while you could feel his cold breath trailing down your lips and chin as he leisurely propped his hand over the car beside your arm, caging you in between, “I…I am not going with you.” You stammered, trying not to in front of him but he already deciphered.

“Really?” He whispered against your lips making you gulp down a lump in your throat, “Your cars will be at my place tomorrow morning. Sit inside. Now.” He declared as you raised one of your eyebrows, gazing down into his lunar orbs which were glimmering in the moonlight while the cold breeze gushed through your exposed arm and visage.

Before he could incline his visage near yours, you slipped on the passenger's seat while cursing under your breath. Your heart was beating heavily while he shut the door before he jumped on the driver’s seat after removing his suit jacket.

Rolling up his sleeves until his elbows he turned on the engine. You put on your seat belt as he took a glance at you. He steered off toward his manor.

“I really can’t understand him. He literally was steering at the highest speed on the busy roads without any care for himself as if he doesn’t care about his life let alone mine. One second he was shouting like hell and the other second he acts as if nothing happened. There is something wrong with him? Psycho!” You thought, taking a glance at him.

Tracing your orbs down at his sturdy exposed forearm. You could distinguish the veins budging all over his lower arm and the back of his hand. Trying to suppress the urge to not touch his arms and not stare at them furthermore, you closed your orbs before licking your lips and looking out of the window.

Taehyung scrutinized your expression through the rearview mirror as a mild smile took over his visage followed by a simper as he tilted his head before biting the fringe of his lips within his teeth. Taking a glance at you, he traced down your glimmering orbs while the tip of your nose was a bit ruddy.

You licked your lips the next second taking his attention as he traced your rosy petals. He could feel his heartbeat racing before a beat skipped in rhythmically. It was something that happened for the first time which he couldn’t recognize but felt hard deep inside. He blinked a couple of times before twitching his orbs back at the road.

“She holds something within herself which would attract any walking stranger on the road…. Including me. This is the first time, I have made someone sit beside me in my favorite car. It was a mistake. Just a mistake which I won’t repeat. Will I?” Taehyung thought as he stiffened his grip on the steering wheel as the manor was just a minute away.

A lavish manor came into your view. Of course, it wasn’t something new for you but still, it made you elevated about how his mansion looked. The facade of the mansion was glazed and the rest was covered in white quartz and brown stones.

Taehyung swiftly took the curve through the way toward the Porte-cochere as he put on the brakes before he took a glance at you and scrutinized you were analyzing the view of the lavish house.

He unlocked the car which made you come out of your reverie as you turned around to look at him, “Welcome home, Mrs. Kim.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 701 25
Run as far as you can sunflower ,run through the dark,run through the light. When you turn around , you will never find your shadow, you will find me...
84K 5.3K 20
"𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐠𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐯𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐭#𝐫𝐝.. 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮... 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮" she shouted as he dragged her to...
127K 6.4K 34
Taehyung deeply exhaled before declaring, "Don't expect anything from this marriage. It would just be two beings living in a residence." Taehyung loc...
73.5K 2.5K 56
Taehyung took me in his room and pinned me on the wall. "you are getting thin" He said as he came closer, Is this a dream Oh my god. He came imposs...