Mr and Mrs Shekhawat ✓

By gshivi_03

~Glimpse~~ "Who are You?" That was the Question I asked her The Second All people Left the Hall. "I.. Amis... More

Hello Lovelies ❤️
[Character sketch - 1]
[Character Sketch - 2]
Prologue 💗
1. Meet Amisha Roy
2. Meet Darsh Shekhawat
3. Unexpectedly Stranger Wife
4. She was Drugged
5. Go to Sleep Mrs. SHEKHWAT
6. Meeting the Family
7. She is Cute
8. Let's be Friends Mrs. Shekhawat
9. He is so .. Sweet
10. Panic Attack
11. I am Here, Mrs. Shekhawat
12. Punishing The Sinner
13. Thank you Mr. Shekhawat
14. Welcoming new baby
15. I am just a baby too
16. Dancing under the Stars
17. Avi got Married???
18. Sharing The Past - Part One
19. Sharing The Past - Part Two.
20. "Please Don't ever leave me"
21. Naming Ceremony 🍁
22. New CEO of Roy Industries
23. He is my Husband
24. Breakdown
26. "Home is wherever you are."
27. An Imperfectly Perfect Date
28. On a Trip as Husband and Wife
29. It's not Trip, It's Honeymoon
30. Begining of a New Journey
Epilogue ❤️
Bonus Chapter ❤️
Bonus Chapter ~ 2 ❤️
Goodbye 2023 💕
Bonus chapter ~ 3 ❤️
Announcement 🦋

25. "I love you."

52.5K 3K 273
By gshivi_03

Hello my lovely Onions,
Your Author is back with Double Enthusiasm,
God I missed you all sooooo much in this Little break yaar, Like seriously I was like Jaake Comments check karti hun par phir yaad aaya are New chapter toh daala hi ni.

But Chalo Koi na, Now you all will get New New Updates 😁😘

Happy Reading ✨💗

🔸🔸🔸🔸

🔸🔸🔸🔸

I felt thousand daggers being stabbed in my chest as she sobbed in my arms. I never knew her tears can effect me this much. It's like I just want to hide her from the world and never let anyone hurt her, never let her cry, never let her get sad. But I also know that this is important for her, She needs to let all her emotions out. She needs to cry her heart out. I can't even imagine the pain she is going through, The pain she felt all these years, All these years she was living with a part of her memories missing somewhere inside her.

Loosing people is rule of life, We loose many people in our life span, but Loosing a part of ourselves with them, That's what make us break. That day She just got to know about her real father, She saw him getting killed by her own mother. All that Torture, all those Words, everything might be roaming in her head.

I sighed as I slowly put my Hands beneath her Thighs and back, Before picking her up in my arms, She Instinctively wraps an arm around my neck. I felt her Keeping her head on my Chest as I walked out of this Place, Leaving all these Memories behind, With a promise to never let her feel self conscious, Never let her get hurt, promise to never make her cry, Because now it's over, for her it is, Those Fuckers will be getting punishment for there Deeds though.

I walked to our Car and opened the door of her Side, Making her sit comfortably. I fasten her Seat belt and was about to move back when She held my hand and shook her head.

"I am here baby, I am not going anywhere." Kissing her Forehead I moved back and Closed the Door, Before walking to the Driver's seat and settled in. I picked the Water Bottle, and Made her Drink some water while Rubbing my thumb on her hand, with an assuring smile fixed on my lips.

"Darsh." I heard her whisper my name, Raising my eyes brows I asked her to talk.

"I am tired, I want to forget all this, I want to live happily like everyone else around me. No panic attacks, no tension, no Overthinking, Nothing." My smile grew wide as I heard her Words and Leaned Forward to Kiss her Forehead again.

"You will Biwi, I promise you will. You did great today, and I sure as Hell know that my Biwi is Strongest woman in this whole damn world, She will be Fine. And I, I am standing Here with you, I have got you baby, We are together in this and I promise we will be Fine." And Finally, There it was the Breath taking smile of Hers along with those dimples that made me fall for her.

"Can I tell you something?" She asked, Looking nervous and happy at the Same time.

"You don't have to ask Biwi."
"I.. I love you. And Please don't say that I am not Emotionally stable right now. I know I am not but That doesn't change this Fact that I am in love with you, I mean how can I not love you. You are the best gift god Blessed me with. And.. I don't know like I mean I know you don't love me or anything but It's fine like we have got whole life for all this, But I just wanted to tell you.. um you do-
I really didn't wanted to confess like this, But If this is what my biwi have Decided to do than I am not Backing off, As She was Talking I removed her Seat belt and Pulled her Closer Crashing my lips on hers. God, I am really not sure how am I going to Stay away from these Lips now, So Soft, So Fucking Perfect. I didn't kissed her Properly, Since I knew She isn't comfortable, So I just kept my lips on hers. Her eyes Closed tightly while her Hands were Fisting my Shirt. And Atlast, Finally and Unwillingly I removed my lips from hers.

"Open your eyes biwi." She shook her head and looked down.
"I never intended to do this, Not until you are Feeling better and more comfortable, But Your Confession took me completely off guard and yeah not to forget your cute and wrong Assumption about me not loving you." Finally at my last Sentence she looked up at me, Her cheeks turning darker Shade of Hue while Her hands were still Fisting my Shirt.

"What.. do you mean w.. wrong Assumption?" She said, while biting those lips, The same pair of lips that was Pressed against mine just a few seconds back.

"I have fallen for you way before you did Biwi, But I sure as Hell didn't planned to confess like this, A Proper Date at my Private penthouse, with your Favourite Bengali Food and Music was my plan, Which is still on but yeah I am confessing to you before that, I love you more than you can think Mrs. Shekhawat." She took in a Sharp breath, Still biting her lip slightly, Her hands left my shirt and went to her Cheeks.

"Can you drive the car please?" A chuckle Escaped from my mouth as I heard her Cute Request, While She just exhaled loudly and Turned to the Other side, Facing the Window.

"Sure biwi, But No matter how much you hide, The I love you will never Change." She whined making me chuckle, I started Driving towards our House here in Jaipur.

I have already called maa and Informed her about Amisha's situation. Although she is in a better mood after our Unexpected confession, But Still we can't keep this Fact Aside that She have just gained her Whole memories back and She needs Proper care and Rest. And I will make sure she gets that.

After all, I got the Best Present of my life, The woman I love, My Wife, Loves me back.

We both walked inside the house, his hand around my waist holding me in place, And I am not going to resist. Today is literally the most tiring day, So Eventful. First my meeting with Drishti, Than us going to the Hell hole, Me getting all the memories back. The Only Good thing happened today is Our Confession, Yess He loves me!!! I can't be more happier than this. Even though it left me all flustered but I am happy It happened today, Ever since Me and Darsh got married, There hasn't been a Day Which i can say was a bad day and I didn't wanted today become one, But now It's one of the best Day of my Life.

"Mishu, Darsh, Aa gaye tum dono." I came out of my thoughts as I heard maa's voice. I looked ahead and found her walking in our Direction, I removed his hand from my waist and walked to her. She pulled me into a Hug while asking me why I don't take care of myself, I even got Admitted in the hospital.

"I am so sorry Maa."
"Sorry nahi, Come on I have prepared your Favourite Dishes, You both get fresh and I will set the Table." She said and Asked darsh to take me to The Room. I looked at him to find him still Grinning like an Idiot.

"Umm, Maa I am Fresh only, I will just wash my Hands and help you." Maa looked at Darsh and Than me and nodded. I heard him scoff as He walked up the Stairs before I went with maa.

He loves me, and As long as He is here I am sure I will Heal.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hello Ji, Kidda??
Okay, don't say the chapter is short cause I have literally gave you all an Unexpected Confession.

Hehe, And here is the Insta Edit.

Love you all so much,
Thank you so much for your Support,
Phir milenge ek new Chapter ke saath 💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 2.4K 22
2 book in Secrets of the Heart Series _____ Enter the world of 'The Reluctant Union' where duty and expectations clash with unexpected emotions. Aar...
545K 38.2K 62
"you are just a deal for me. You can spend as much money as you want, you can do any fucking thing you want. Just don't interfere in my life. You hav...
1.3M 64.8K 59
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔; It started with his love. Will it end with...
328K 11.2K 56
*𝐀𝐧 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥* The whole world had stopped for them and all they could hear was their racing heartbeats after all they were in each o...