Mr Pei's Little Pity Is Too G...

By NaomiiDump

The poor little one who suffered from depression and aphasia curled up in the corner, and Master Pei hugged t... More

KIDNAPPING
FAILED ESCAPE
HOPE
DESPAIR
PEI CHUAN
PICKED UP THE LITTLE POOR
HE'S CRYING
BASTARDS
WAKE UP
HE'S SCARED
DOES IT HURT?
I WON'T HURT YOU
YOU WON'T BE BULLIED AGAIN IN THE FUTURE
BROTHER
STILL DON'T TALK
HE CAN'T TRUST ANYONE
SO GOOD
OBEDIENT
QUARREL
THEY ARE FAMILY
THE TRUTH
COME BACK WITH ME, OKAY?
DEPRESSION, APHASIA
YOU ARE WRONG
BROTHER
WRITE DOWN EVERYTHING YOU WANT TO SAY
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46

Chapter 38

2.2K 61 7
By NaomiiDump

Jiang Hongyu and Zhou Wenqian never expected Jiang Le to say such words. Their youngest son always had a friendly attitude towards Lin Suici. But, who knew he harbors such thoughts in his heart.

Jiang Jingyan was not surprised, because he already knew that Jiang Le didn't like Lin Suici.

"Lele...you, why do you think so?"

Zhou Wenqian always thought that she knew her youngest son very well, but now that she heard these words, her emotions are extremely complicated, like a ball of thread that was being cut and sorted.

"Even if you don't like him, you can't hurt him like this. It's wrong to do so." Zhou Wenqian supported her forehead with a tired face, and sighed weakly, "Lele, mom is very disappointed with you."

Jiang Hongyu: "Jiang Le, go back to your room and reflect on what you did wrong. Don't go out during this time."

"I..." Jiang Le cried and wanted to say something, but in the end he didn't speak. He just gave them a pitiful look with tears in his eyes, and reluctantly walked upstairs.

Mom, dad and elder brother are still angry, but they will be fine in a few days. After all, they love him so much and won't stay angry with him for so long.

When Jiang Le first planned the kidnapping incident, he thought about the possibility of being exposed, but he did it anyway.

Because he had the confidence.

Jiang Hongyu hugged his sad wife to comfort her, then couldn't help sighing as he looked at Jiang Jingyan who had been silent all this time.

"Now, we have to think about how to solve this matter with Pei Chuan. Jingyan, don't you have a good relationship with Lin Suici? How did he and Pei Chuan know each other?"

Before leaving, Pei Chuan left a sentence—— this account will be settled in another day.

Jiang Hongyu always felt a bit uneasy. Pei Chuan is not a good person, there aren't many people in the circle who dared to offend him. If he really wanted to intervene in this matter for Lin Suici, it would be difficult to solve.

What is the relationship between Lin Suici and Pei Chuan?

"I can't handle this matter, Dad, you can figure it out yourself."

Jiang Jingyan spread his hands helplessly at him, and after he finished speaking, he got up and walked out.

He also has a temper, okay?

——

Lin Suici had not been in a coma for too long before he woke up in a daze. The first thing he felt was that his eyes hurt so much.

He is in the hospital again, with a needle and an IV drip on the back of his hand.

Lin Suici blinked his stinging eyes very slowly, reflecting on what happened.

He just buried himself in Pei Chuan's arms and cried for a long time, and finally.... fainted from crying?

Before he could think about it carefully, the door was pushed open by someone. He was startled and immediately closed his eyes.

Pei Chuan walked over with light steps, and sat down by the hospital bed. His gaze fell on the young man lying on the hospital bed as he looked around.

He slightly leaned over, and stared at the slightly trembling eyelashes of the person on the bed, and the tips of the ears that were stained red.

"Woke up?"

A low voice with a faint smile rang in his ears, and Lin Suici nervously clutched the thin quilt covering his body, and hesitatingly opened his red and swollen eyes after a moment.

Unexpectedly, he saw the man's magnified handsome face, and immediately looked away, his cheeks burning hot.

At that time, Lin Suici cried so much that he almost lost his mind, and didn't care about anything. Now he feels ashamed after realizing it, especially because he even fainted from crying, which is too embarrassing.

I don't know whether it was intentional or not, but Pei Chuan reminded him again: "Just now you cried so hard that you even fainted due to low blood sugar."

As Pei Chuan spoke, he picked up a glass of warm water and handed it to Lin Suici's dry and white lips, "Drink some water."

Lin Suici lowered his head, and obediently took a few sips of water from the glass in Pei Chuan's hand. He also quietly peeked at the man in front of him with his red and swollen eyes, his expression looking obedient and cautious.

——Like a little rabbit, Pei Chuan thought to himself.

Pei Chuan wore a casual white shirt today. The two buttons on the top were undone, and the hem was tucked into the waistband of his trousers. It was a bit messy, but added a bit of casual laziness.

But that's not the point.

The distance between the two was very close, and Lin Suici inadvertently noticed that the shoulders and chest area of the white shirt was a little darker, as if it had been wet with water, and the area was not small.

Lin Suici almost choked on the warm water that hadn't been swallowed in his mouth.

It got wet from his tears.

He swallowed the warm water with great difficulty, and his cheeks became even hotter.

Pei Chuan put the remaining half glass of water on the table, and looked at the young man sitting on the bed with a puzzled expression.

Lin Suici's head was almost buried in his chest. He looked like a rabbit just a moment ago, but now he has turned into a small quail again. Moreover, his ears are very red, and even his neck is tinged red.

He thought that Lin Suici was not feeling well, so he sat on the edge of the bed, and inexplicably raised his hands to hold Lin Suici's cheeks. His eyebrows furrowed slightly, and he even touched the forehead of the person with the back of his hand.

The temperature is normal, so why is your face so red?

"Are you feeling uncomfortable anywhere?" Pei Chuan asked anxiously.

What he is worried about now is Lin Suici's mental state. His health wasn't good to begin with, but what he went through at Jiang's house just now might make his condition worse.

Lin Suici didn't react for a while. He stared at the man in front of him with red eyes for a few seconds. Suddenly, his nose turned sour again, and tears welled up in his eyes, as if he was about to burst into tears the next second.

The corners of his mouth were slightly deflated, looking a little aggrieved, and he looked at Pei Chuan with those beautiful eyes filled with tears, with a pitiful expression on his face.

Like a child who couldn't eat candy, it makes people immediately want to hold him in their arms and coax him.

What kind of grand scene has Master Pei never seen before, but this time he was really stunned.

He wondered if others could handle the scene in front of him, but he was indeed a bit overwhelmed.

Resisting the urge to hold him in his arms, Pei Chuan restrained himself, and asked softly, "What's wrong?"

Lin Suici shook his head slightly, but at the same time, tears hanging on his eyelashes finally fell down. He turned his head, raised the back of his hand and wiped it vigorously.

Pei Chuan was at a loss for a moment, but he quickly reacted. He grabbed Lin Suici's hand that he was using to wipe his tears, and took out a tissue to gently wipe away the tears from the corners of his eyes.

He felt helpless and thought it was funny, so he coaxed him in a low voice: "Okay, you can't cry anymore, your eyes are already swollen."

Finally, he added in a slightly blunt tone: "Be obedient."

Lin Suici nodded while holding back tears.

It was so embarrassing, he cried twice in a day in front of Pei Chuan, but he just couldn't control it.

Lin Suici sniffed, looked up at the ceiling, and forced back his tears.

He cried this time not because of grievances, but because of Pei Chuan's caring and worried eyes.

He is nineteen years old this year, he is no longer an ignorant child, nor does he naively hope to be loved by others, but at this moment, such a person appeared.

It turns out that there is still a person who would coax him like a child.

This feeling was hard to describe, like being in an endless dark corner for a long time, getting used to it, being numb to everything, and no longer harboring any illusions.

But at this moment, a ray of light suddenly came in, lighting up the dark corner.

But Lin Suici's first reaction was not surprise, but panic. He was afraid that the light would burn him, so he chose to escape.

But that ray of light still followed him, protecting him, and making his cold and dark heart feel warm again.

He no longer resisted, and even began to crave and rely on this ray of warmth.

Perhaps it started when Pei Chuan rushed to him without hesitation and blocked the ashtray for him.

The tall figure of the man protected him in his embrace, like an indestructible wall, blocking the darkness in front of him.

No matter what Pei Chuan's purpose is, but he is sincerely good to himself, no matter how slow Lin Suici is, he can feel it at this moment.

Naturally, Pei Chuan didn't know what was going on in Lin Suici's heart, but seeing the young man holding back his tears when he clearly wanted to cry, he looked inexplicably cute.

He laughed briefly before asking, "Are you hungry?"

Lin Suici recovered from his complicated thoughts, and subconsciously shook his head. But Seeing Pei Chuan's eyebrows furrowed in displeasure, he nodded extremely quickly.

Only then did Pei Chuan's eyebrows relaxed.

Just now the child vomited everything in his stomach, so it's impossible not to be hungry.

He turned around and ordered the bodyguards standing outside the door to buy some food.

The liquid in the IV bottle was still dripping, and Pei Chuan rang the bell for the nurse to come and pull out the needle from Lin Suici's hand. The back of the young man's hand was so pale that the veins could be clearly seen. At this moment, he applied the bandage at his hand where the needle was inserted.

At this moment, he stretched out his hand, and gently tapped Pei Chuan's back with his index finger, with some concern in his still wet eyes.

The ashtray that was supposed to be smashed on his head was blocked by Pei Chuan's back.

The weight of the ashtray wasn't light, and Jiang Le's strength was not small either. He is a little worried, although the other party's behavior is very natural, it's not clear whether he is injured.

Pei Chuan quickly understood what Lin Suici meant, and the corner of his lips were raised slightly as he asked, "Worried about my injury?"

Lin Suici nodded but he still couldn't speak, and it was difficult to communicate. He frowned and thought for a moment, then he directly raised his hand and poked the button on Pei Chuan's shirt.

Then he raised his moist eyes that were still a little red and looked at Pei Chuan, trying to make him understand what he wanted to say.

Pei Chuan looked at those deer-like eyes and his brain became dull for a rare moment.

He let out a doubt from his throat, "Huh?"

Lin Suici's cheeks turned red again, and his pale and delicate eyebrows furrowed in embarrassment. He looked around, trying to find a pen and paper.

However, when he turned his head, he found that the man's slender right hand was resting on the button, and his fingertips casually opened a button.

Afterwards, he glanced at Lin Suici, his sharp eyes raised slightly, and his thin lips moved: "Are you asking me to take off my clothes?"

Lin Suici stared blankly at the man's movements, his small Adam's apple rolling up and down, and he nodded hesitantly.

He just wanted to see if Pei Chuan's back was injured.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.2K 3.9K 28
"You are and always have been my whole world." He started by answering his first question, looking at the blanket he was covered by. He will speak th...
1.3K 130 40
|| VOLUME 2: A New Beginning || "I will be with you through the roughest waves ahead. Your name alone is all I shall speak until my very last breat...
351K 19.7K 37
"Lu ShiZun... I like you." "I like you too XiaoYin." "... My kind of like is where we'd tumble in bed all day all night kind of like ShiZun..." *fero...
21K 1.4K 33
*TRIGGER WARNING* Warning of depressive thoughts and acts!! - Self-harm - Depressive content Fanfiction. Story of Kit's life from the beginning. Kit...