Mr Pei's Little Pity Is Too G...

NaomiiDump tarafından

The poor little one who suffered from depression and aphasia curled up in the corner, and Master Pei hugged t... Daha Fazla

KIDNAPPING
FAILED ESCAPE
HOPE
DESPAIR
PEI CHUAN
PICKED UP THE LITTLE POOR
HE'S CRYING
BASTARDS
WAKE UP
HE'S SCARED
DOES IT HURT?
I WON'T HURT YOU
YOU WON'T BE BULLIED AGAIN IN THE FUTURE
BROTHER
STILL DON'T TALK
HE CAN'T TRUST ANYONE
SO GOOD
OBEDIENT
QUARREL
THEY ARE FAMILY
THE TRUTH
COME BACK WITH ME, OKAY?
DEPRESSION, APHASIA
YOU ARE WRONG
BROTHER
WRITE DOWN EVERYTHING YOU WANT TO SAY
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46

Chapter 27

2.4K 70 0
NaomiiDump tarafından

"Mobile phone?"

"A few days ago, a gentleman surnamed Jiang called to look for you. He said that he was your brother and came over to take your mobile phone."

"He seems to be looking for you."

After hearing the boss's words, Lin Suici was slightly stunned, and his drooping eyelashes blocked his gloomy expression.

He naturally knows who the boss is talking about. In the Jiang family, only Jiang Jingyan had a slightly better relationship with him.

His... brother?

Although Jiang Jingyan cared about him a little, he never admitted in front of others that he was his younger brother.

Jiang Jingyan's most beloved younger brother is only Jiang Le. Everyone knows that they are two real brothers, and he himself is just an unrecognized illegitimate child.

Obviously it shouldn't be like this, but he no longer has the courage and desire to reveal the truth.

Everything he had was lost on the day of the kidnapping.

"Suici, are you okay?" The boss carefully observed his expression.

Lin Suici wanted to laugh, but the corners of his mouth seemed to weigh a thousand pounds, and he couldn't raise them at all.

The boss asked: "Then will you still come to work here in the future?"

Lin Suici shook his head, then he bent down and bowed very sincerely to the boss to express his gratitude.

After finishing all this, he returned the phone to Pei Chuan who was standing next to him.

Pei Chuan raised his hand and placed it lightly on his shoulder, as if to comfort him, "Do you want to leave?"

Lin Suici didn't react much to this slightly intimate gesture, he just nodded lightly.

His mood was very low, his face became more pale, and his thin body seemed to be swaying.

Upon seeing this, Pei Chuan directly took Lin Suici's slender wrist, and led him to the door.

"Suici, wait for a minute." The boss, who was in a daze for a while, quickly chased after him, stuffed a stack of red banknotes into Lin Suici's hands, and said with a smile, "This is your salary for this period of time. Take it, you can't work for free."

Lin Suici didn't refuse, and looked down at the banknotes in his hand, which was about one or two thousand yuan.

He didn't count it either, but directly held the money in both hands and raised it in front of Pei Chuan, wanting to give it all to the other party.

Although he knew that Pei Chuan was not short of money, he had helped him a lot. No matter what the purpose was, he didn't want to owe the other party so many favors, so he wanted to pay back a little bit.

Pei Chuan hesitated for a moment, "You want to give it to me?"

The young man nodded, his black and white eyes dodged a bit, as if he didn't dare to look at him.

Pei Chuan is a smart person, and he guessed Lin Suici's intention in an instant.

This amount of money was like a drizzle in Master Pei's eyes, but he did not refuse it. He reached out to take the money and said thank you.

If this can make the child feel at ease.

"Let's go."

The two of them came directly from the hospital just now, and Lin Suici has already been discharged. He doesn't know where Pei Chuan is going to take him.

Lin Suici sat in the car and looked out of the window at the receding street scene.

By the time Jiang Jingyan arrived in a hurry, he had already left.

"Suici's state was very wrong." The boss recalled the previous scene, still feeling very puzzled, "He seems to be sick, his complexion looked bad, and his mood was also very low."

"The most important thing is that he never spoke up, and even when he asked me questions, he typed on his mobile phone."

"I'm really worried about him." The boss sighed.

Jiang Jingyan's heart thumped, and suddenly he felt a little lost.

He didn't react for a while, why would Lin Suici kept silent? Why did he type on the phone instead of talking?

"I don't know what to say, Mr. Jiang. Are you really Suici's elder brother? How could you not know about him?"

Upon hearing this, Jiang Jingyan paused, and after a moment of silence, he asked, "Can I take a look at the surveillance camera in the store?"

"This..." The boss was a little embarrassed, but seeing the concern on the other party's face, which didn't seem fake, she hesitated for a moment and nodded.

The picture on the monitoring screen was quite clear, and Jiang Jingyan's gaze was fixed on the screen.

On the screen, a luxury black sedan parked outside the store, and two people got out of the car. Jiang Jingyan recognized Lin Suici in a white shirt at a glance. From the screen, he couldn't really see any injury on his body.

Before Jiang Jingyan could breathe a sigh of relief, he saw the man who was walking next to Lin Suici. His eyes immediately widened with surprise and disbelief.

"How come..." He murmured in a low voice, and immediately got closer, staring closely at the man on the screen.

The face on the screen is not unfamiliar to Jiang Jingyan, it is even famous in the entire City A, especially among the people in their circle, who hasn't heard of the name Pei Chuan?

He had met Pei Chuan several times at parties, and had business dealings with him. With such an outstanding appearance and temperament, he couldn't find another person in the entire City A.

The man who came with Lin Suici was Pei Chuan, and the man mentioned by the kidnappers must also be Pei Chuan.

Jiang Jingyan suppressed the many doubts in his heart, and took a deep breath, staring back and forth at the screen several times.

The two of them stayed in the store for only a few minutes before leaving. Just as the boss said, he could also see that Lin Suici's state was very wrong.

And Pei Chuan, his relationship with Suici seems to be pretty good?

Watching Pei Chuan put his hand on Lin Suici's shoulder naturally, and even holding his wrist, Jiang Jingyan's facial muscles tightened, and his eyes became more serious.

On the other side, the car was still driving on the road.

Lin Suici withdrew his gaze from the window, and glanced at Pei Chuan sitting next to him.

The man's sitting posture is casual and lazy, with two long legs wrapped in high quality suit fabric casually overlapping, with a thin and lightweight laptop placed on top.

He seemed to be dealing with his work, his eyes were slightly lowered, and he was staring at the computer screen seriously. His slender and beautiful hands occasionally tapping the keyboard, which was very pleasing to the eye.

The sharp and deep profile looks particularly attractive.

Lin Suici withdrew his gaze before Pei Chuan looked over.

At this time, there was a bit of traffic jam on the way after work. After thinking for a while, Pei Chuan took the mobile phone next to him, unlocked it, and handed it to Lin Suici.

"If you feel bored, you can play games."

One's mobile phone is a very personal item, Lin Suici did not expect that Pei Chuan would let him use it casually.

Just as he was hesitating, the other party had already put the phone into his hand.

"Download whatever you want to play."

After he finished speaking, Pei Chuan continued to deal with the work.

This is Pei Chuan's personal mobile phone, and no one else has ever used it besides him.

Lin Suici felt that he was holding a hot potato in his hands. He would definitely not look through it randomly. He just swiped the screen at will, but it was very clean.

There wasn't even a single game.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

15K 499 51
The chairman to one of the renown group in the business world, who can have anyone he wanted should he said the three sacred words to them, fall in...
27.7K 1.5K 36
#1 in LGBT 9/23/21, #1 in Horror 9/23/21, #2 in BxB 9/23/21, #1 in ZombieApocalypse 9/23/21 Killian's eyes flickered up to Jasper. In the afternoon...
49.2K 3.9K 28
"You are and always have been my whole world." He started by answering his first question, looking at the blanket he was covered by. He will speak th...
1.3K 129 40
|| VOLUME 2: A New Beginning || "I will be with you through the roughest waves ahead. Your name alone is all I shall speak until my very last breat...