π™‚π˜Όπ™π˜Ώπ™€π™‰π™€π™ - T. Pendrag...

By prxtze_l

Ophelia lived alone in the woods where no one paid her any mind. Camelot was a pretty big kingdom so no one e... More

𝐎𝐩𝐑𝐞π₯𝐒𝐚 🌱
0 - 1
0 - 2
1 - 2
1 - 3
2 - 1
2 - 2
3 - 1

1 - 1

750 32 0
By prxtze_l

ᵗʰᵉ ᶠˡᵒʷᵉʳᵍʳᵒᵘⁿᵈ

˚ ༘ .˚🌱୭ ˚.  ᵎᵎ

It was the next day. Ophelia left her home early, not before concealing it of course. Now she finds herself moving along a crowd of girls with Heinz snuggled inside the basket she was carrying.

She was in the Flowerground following the crowd of girls towards a caterpillar in a tuxedo. She handed her golden pass to the caterpillar before it let her in. Apparently there were still others because the train hasn't left yet.

Ophelia found a vacant seat so she stayed there, occasionally looking at the basket to see if Heinz woke up. She was wearing a green dress she didn't wear often, saying it was only for special occasions. But she began to notice how all of the girls excluding her wore dresses that had more ruffles than she could count. Ophelia suddenly felt a bit underdressed.

She sat there quietly hearing the other girls converse with each other. She didn't know anyone so she decided to keep to herself. That was until a girl with blonde hair and topaz colored eyes approached her.

"Hello!" The blonde girl greeted her.

"Uh– hi!" Ophelia replied back, not really expecting anyone to approach her.

"I noticed you weren't talking with anyone. Is it okay if I sit here?" the blonde girl asked.  Ophelia was shocked, surely this girl wasn't asking her out of everyone right?

"Oh of course!" Ophelia told the girl with a smile. The blonde girl sat down next to her.

"I'm Beatrix, your name is?" The girl, Beatrix, asked. "My name is Ophelia, it's nice to meet you," Ophelia replied.

"What's that you have in your basket?" Beatrix asked, intrigued. Ophelia was about to answer until she felt the basket move and out came Heinz's head. "This is Heinz, I didn't want to leave him in Camelot alone so I brought him with me."

At the sound of the famous kingdom, the girls around the train approached her and Beatrix and started to talk amongst themselves.

"Camelot?"

"Did she just say Camelot?"

Beatrix looked at the white cat and Ophelia in shock. "Camelot as in 'where Prince Tedros lives' Camelot?"

"Yes... Is there a problem?" Ophelia started to feel anxious from all the attention everyone on the train gave her.

Before anyone could say anything else the voice of the caterpillar tore through the crowd. “No spitting, sneezing, singing, sniffling, swinging, swearing, slapping, sleeping, or urinating in the Flowerground, violations will result in removal of your clothes. All aboard!”

That made the girls disperse and go back to their original seats. The train ride was quiet, probably because no one wanted to accidentally break the rules and have their clothes removed.

𖤣.𖥧.𖡼.⚘

The ride didn't take long and before Ophelia knew it, her head was emerging from the ground followed by the rest of her body and Heinz.

As soon as she emerged with Heinz, her trunk grew beside her. She was dusting herself off until a group of three fairies approached her and started to dust her off and offered her tea. She accepted it of course.

Ophelia was minding her own business until a commotion caught her attention. A girl with black hair and dark clothing was being bitten by a rogue fairy while the other fairies tried to subdue it.

Suddenly, everyone near gasped when the girl ate the fairy. Ophelia covered her mouth in shock. The fairies that assisted her ignored everything and continued to clean her up.

Ophelia sighed a breath of relief when she saw the girl spit out the fairy. She picked up Heinz from the ground and placed him back in his basket when she heard the sweet bells ring from the pink and blue glass castle across the lake.

The fairies lifted her by her shoulders and began to fly her to the glass castle. She admired the view of the sparkling lake before her gaze shifted to the other school, she felt bad for anyone who had to live in such a condition.

Her slippers landed on the ground snapping her out of her thoughts. The fairies took her trunk towards one of the pink towers along with her basket, although she took Heinz out before they took it. So now Heinz was just laying in her arms.

Upon entering the gates she read the mirrored words:

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝
𝐄𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐄𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

The doors opened and fairies herded the girls into a tight, mirrored corridor. Ophelia felt the line stop and saw a group of girls surround the girl who ate a fairy.

Some fairies tried to get the line moving but most just perched on the girls' shoulders and watched, like Ophelia's.

She saw Beatrix step forward from the crowd of girls who surrounded the mysterious girl. Ophelia didn't pay much attention to what they were talking about, choosing to pet Heinz instead.

While she was petting Heinz, she felt someone bump into her. "I'm so sorry!" She heard the girl apologize. Ophelia turned around to see a girl with black hair put into pig tails. Ophelia offered her vacant hand to the shorter girl. "It's okay. My name is Ophelia and this is Heinz, nice to meet you," she reassured.

"My name is Kiko!" The shorter girl replied back, shaking her hand. "Nice to meet you Kiko," Ophelia smiled.

Their conversation was interrupted when the sound of a loud fart echoed throughout the hallway. The next second, she felt her body being pushed by the other girls.

Her hands wrapping around Heinz to make sure he doesn't get stepped on by the other girls. She would be lying if she said the fart odor wasn't bad. In fact, she had to pinch her nose with her vacant hand while trying to find a clearing amongst the chaos.

Only a few seconds before Ophelia felt the 'wall' she was leaning on open to a floating, seven-foot nymph. "Welcome, New Princess," the nymph moved aside to reveal a magnificent foyer. "Welcome to the School for Good."

Ophelia moved along with the crowd to form a line. She had to admit, the staff here was more attractive than any adults she's ever seen. Probably because of the magic of the school.

"Where are the boys?" Ophelia heard one of the girls ask. She was wondering the same thing, not because she wanted to see them, it's just that so far she hasn't seen any boys in the school for good.

Shrugging off her thoughts, she smiled at the nymph who gave her a piece of paper containing her schedule, books, and robe. Heinz hopped off her arms, as if knowing she would need them to carry her stuff.

Heinz followed closely behind Ophelia as she was escorted by one of the fairies to change into the pink dress the nymph gave.

While being changed into the dress, Ophelia noticed the word EVER spelled out in pink and blue. Upon observing further, her eyes caught the sight of alumni portraits blanketed across a soaring crystal obelisk. The frames varied from gold to silver to bronze based on the person's achievements.

Ophelia's schedule was as followed:

𝒪𝓅𝒽ℯ𝓁𝒾𝒶 ℴ𝒻 𝒞𝒶𝓂ℯ𝓁ℴ𝓉
𝐺𝑂𝑂𝐷, 1𝑠𝑡 𝑌𝑒𝑎𝑟
𝑃𝑢𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑦 𝑇𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟 51

𝐈. BEAUTIFICATION...... Prof. Emma Anemone
𝐈𝐈. PRINCESS ETIQUETTE...... Pollux
𝐈𝐈𝐈. ANIMAL COMMUNICATION...... Princess Uma
𝐈𝐕. HISTORY of HEROISM...... Prof. August Sader
𝐕. LUNCH
𝐕𝐈. GOOD DEEDS...... Prof. Clarissa Dovey
𝐕𝐈𝐈. SURVIVING FAIRY TALES...... Yuba the Gnome
(FOREST GROUP #3)

The pink dress fit her like a glove. She tightened the waist a bit to show off her curves. Ophelia was never one to shy away her features. She knew she was beautiful and was confident in her own skin.

After getting into her dress, she picked up a surprisingly clean Heinz from the floor. The fairies must've cleaned him while she was being fitted.

The fairies carried her things towards one of the pink towers, she was guessing it was Purity tower since that's what her schedule told her.

Ophelia was in awe at the pink staircase that led up to the tower that resembled Rapunzel's endless hair. She stopped in front of a room on the fifth floor with a glittering sign. "Welcome Reena, Ophelia, Agatha!"

The fairies guided her in and got her settled. Placing Heinz down on one of the beds, she started unpacking. She noticed that she was the first one that arrived so she took the liberty of choosing the bed she placed Heinz on.

The fairies were about to help her unpack until the door to the room opened to reveal the mysterious black haired girl. They held eye contact until one of the fairies fainted.

˚ ༘ .˚🌱୭ ˚.  ᵎᵎ

Word count: 1.4k

Outfits:

The girls' uniform:

A/N: I decided to change the girls' uniform because I didn't like the original uniforms. Hope that's okay with y'all. I wasn't actually planning on updating until next week but I was motivated so here ya'll go. Hope y'all like this <33 Not proofread !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 127 21
After the trip to their old school, Agatha is ready to face her duties as Queen. The last thing that will happen before their wedding is the visit of...
57.1K 1.6K 13
[Based on the Netflix Movie] [All the characters except (Y/N) belong to Soman Chainani.] You live your life peacefully in Galvadon, although you and...
9.2K 405 8
Yandere! Genderbend School for Good and Evil x Modern! Reader β•°β”ˆβž€ ──IN WHICH [Y/n], a modern day office worker wakes up in a movie she talked trash a...
38.6K 414 23
HI, THIS IS MY NEW ACCOUNT SO PLZ DONT REPORT ME. SOMEONR REPORTED MY LAST ACCOUNT AND IT DELETED MY WHOLE ACCOUNT. I DONT KNOW HOW TO RESTORE IT BUT...