Mostly Giyu Chapters Because...

Da Official_Yoriichi

Giyu x Muzan Muzan x Kokushibo I am very indecisive Kotaha x Doma ... Altro

Taken (Edit: RE-WROTE)
New Life
Planning the Entertainment District Entry
Have we met before?
Catching One Another
It's your fault...
Returned
Visitors
Sabito!? You're still dead go back to heaven!
Figuring out Modern Technology
Good Acting!
Keep him safe, Or not
I leave you guys for 3 WEEKS -Giyu
Bringing new Character in
Smut (Part 1)
Crossing Over
Training
Training| Part 2 |Filler Chapter|
Bringing Back The Fallen Angels
|MY Motivation boost Chapter|
Give me dare Ideas
Dare part 1
Dare part 2
Dare part 3
I'm merging this with a dare
Part 2 of The Previous Chapter
Part 3 of The Previous Chapter
New Parent
New Parent part 2
Onii-chan, Nee-sans?
Part 2 of Onii-chan, Nee-sans?
If Giyu and Aoi were siblings, and Giyu turns into a demon.
Any ideas for Aoi and Demon Giyu AU?
Part 2 of Sibling Aoi and Giyu
Part 3 of Onii chan, Nee-sans? but not really
I have a fear of smiles now
If Bakugo was a Demon slayer and A Tomioka/Tsugikuni
Kokushibo x Muzan
Part 2 Of Kokushibo x Muzan
If I was in demon slayer
Part 2 of If Bakugo was a demon slayer and A Tomioka/Tsugikuni
Part 3 if Bakugo was a Demon slayer and a Tomioka/Tsugikuni
Part 3 of Kokushibo x Muzan smut
Part 2 of If I was in demon slayer
Just something
Part 3 of Onii-chan, Nee-sans?
Part 4 of Onii-chan, Nee-sans?
Part 4 of if Bakugo was a Demon slayer and a Tomioka/Tsugikuni
Part 3 of If I Was In Demon Slayer
I will be using a different account
Giyu and Muzan Family
Part 5 Of if Bakugo was a Demon slayer and a Tomioka/Tsugikuni
Requests
Muzan x Kokushibo
Giyu and Aizetsu friendship and chaos
putting this on hold
Forced Muzan
Yoriichi x Muzan Ver. 2
Giyu Kibutsuji
Oiran Giyu
If DKT actually hit Giyu
If DKT actually hit Tanjiro part 2
Kokuzan
Swapped roles
Oiran Giyu part 2
Last Fight
Giyu's insanity
I'm changing the cover for this story
Last fight part 2
Last Fight Version 2
Future Giyu goes to the past
Zenitsu's kid
Aftermath of Giyu's punishment/ Kin No Tamamushi
Part 2 of the aftermath of Kin No Tamamushi
Faceless ghost Hashira (Sabito and Giyu)
Traitor Giyu
The End

Giyu and Muzan Family part 2

178 4 2
Da Official_Yoriichi

Giyu and Kanae got back from the mission safely, which made the hashiras wonder. Many high ranking demon slayers had died and why don't they have a single scratch on their bodies?

Shinobu noticed the two came back and she ran to Giyu worried about him. "Are you ok? I heard that the mission had many High ranking slayers die!" She looked up at him.

Giyu wanted to show her that he liked her by showing signs but he didn't know what to do. He just reassures Shinobu in the most nicest social way he can. "If you say so! But do you like tea? I can brew some for you!" Shinobu asked as she headed to the kitchen.

"Yeah I do actually, may I see how yoh make it?" Giyu asked, trying to get closer to Shinobu as Kanae adviced. Speaking of her, where did she go? Last Giyu saw, she was right next to him. She probably left the two alone so they can talk.

Giyu followed Shinobu in the kitchen and he began to watch Shinobu make the tea, more like he was watching Shinobu. "Tea's ready" Shinobu held out a cup to Giyu, offering it to him while she quietly hoped he liked it.

"It's great, The tea you make is amazing!" Giyu complimented her, she blushed and covered her face with her hands. Giyu had noticed he talked and expressed his feelings more after his encounter with Muzan.

"Hey umm, can i call you Shinobu? If that's alright with you" Giyu asks as he finished his cup of tea.

"You can call me Shinobu! As long as I can call you Giyu" Shinobu agreed.

Giyu reminded her that she already calls him Giyu, Shinobu blushed.

Kanae walked in but immediately walked back out, she went to the garden and just enjoyed the area.

With Muzan 2 days later

"Damn it!" He slammed his fists against the table, which caught uppermoon 1's eyes.

Kokushibo asked him what happened but Muzan just said it was none of his concern. Muzan went to Gyuatro to ask for something.

"Gyutaro" Muzan knocked on his door, and Gyutaro opened it. "No need to bow, Now tell me Gyutaro. How do you fix a relationship with your sibling?" Muzan asks

"Well, When Me and Daki got into arguments, Sometimes I left her alone to cool off and sometimes I jusg apologized to her and said what I did was wrong and that she was right then I tell her what she was right about. It worked a lot and maybe it could work in your situation Muzan-sama" Gyutaro explained.

"Thanks Gyutaro, I'll take my leave now" Muzan called out to Nakime and she teleported him out of the infinity castle where Giyu just somehow happened to be.

"HOLY FUC-" Giyu yelled as he fell on the floor.

Muzan paused for a few seconds before starting to speak "I came here to apologize to you, I know what I did was wrong. I was so blinded into protecting you I didn't think about what was the consequences of the thing that made me a demon. I'm really sorry. You were right. I am a monster but If I can I can kill of a lot of demons and make the uppermoons help make a cure for demons if there is any." Muzan hung his head lowly.

"What's the catch?" Giyu got up and asked.

"For you to forgive me, that's the cost" Muzan replied.

"I do miss you a lot, give me a day and meet me here.But can I atleast tell the hashiras I met you?" Giyu put his sword back in his sheath and he looked back at Muzan.

Muzan nodded his head and Giyu said bye as he ran out of the village. Muzan called Nakime to teleport him back in the infinity castle.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

53.4K 1.1K 17
Iguro Obanai and Tomioka Giyuu knew each other before becoming hashiras. They went to the final selection, and got to know each other after it. Both...
183K 6K 35
The moment everything changed was the moment Doma felt something within him. His chest was not hollow - his heart was not still... not anymore. Somet...
17.5K 310 25
Tanjiro and his friends became the new Hashira's at Demon Slayer Corps. The previous Hashiras turned into demons and they became the new uppermoons...
2.6K 52 14
━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━ An Uppermoon and a Hashira, about as unlikely as you'd think. Yet, the demon, Akaza, was ready to give all of it up for Kyojuro... ━...