GUESS MONSTER

Av -Blight

mon·ster /ˈmänstər/ noun an imaginary creature that is typically large, ugly, and frightening. Guessi... Mer

𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗦𝗼𝗼𝗻
𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚
𝒪𝓃𝑒
𝒯𝓌𝑜
𝒯𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒
𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇
𝐹𝒾𝓋𝑒
𝒮𝒾𝓍
𝒮𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃
𝐸𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
𝒩𝒾𝓃𝑒
𝒯𝑒𝓃
𝐸𝓁𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃
𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓋𝑒
𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝐹𝒾𝒻𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝒮𝒾𝓍𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝐸𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝒩𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

1K 69 9
Av -Blight

"𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐧𝐢 𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐍𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐰𝐨?

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐨𝐫𝐨 𝐰𝐨 𝐝𝐚 𝐲𝐨〜"

Silently

They stared at the holographic leaderboard in a daze, their mind wandering to the older Itoshi. It had been so long since they've seen him, the maroon haired male abandoned them long ago and later so did the younger Itoshi in his own anger. A sense of loneliness filled them again as their eyes drifted to the number one. A sense of longing grew the more they stared at the olive haired male. The balled up their fist the more the reminisced but soon relaxed their hand. They knew they couldn't be angry at the past as it holds them back, but they couldn't help it. Their eyes were quick to look away from Rin once Ego started speaking again. Naturally, they tuned the bowl cut head-ass out as they fought their inner thoughts. A part of them wanted to confront the Itoshi while other hoped to find peace.

With grit teeth the moved their way toward the Itoshi, it was clear that Rin could feel their stare as he would side eye them every once in a while. Though, before they could reach him a hand held their wrist, holding them in their place. They turned their head toward the source only to see Nagi, the white haired male gave him a worried yet tired look. Before they could say anything he dragged them toward the group of 5. Chigiri was quick to see their expression and took their hand in his, softly squeezing it in comfort and support. [Name] was quick to calm down a bit, slowly deflating as the tension slowly left them. They shot him a grateful look before tuning back into the conversation.

"The match will be two weeks, so be prepared." That sentence was quick to make them tense up again, they weren't prepared for the upcoming challenge especially since they weren't paying attention to any of the directions. All they heard was something about an A team, B team, and C team. They just sigh, they're just going to stick with Kurona for the next two weeks. They hoped that he knew what to do. Everyone seemed to stay in the area, conversing in their own little cliques. They shifted in their spot uncomfortably as they felt a burning stare of a certain long eyelash having striker. They wipe off the imaginary sweat as they glanced at the source. There stood the infamous number one of blue lock, he seemed to be glaring at them but they couldn't tell if it was that or if he had a resting bitch face.

They looked away and waddled over to Kurona and gently gripped his sleeve. The shark teeth having boy gave [Name] glance before looking back toward Reo and continuing his conversation. Eventually the three made their way through the hall and making their way toward the cafeteria. They awkwardly walked in the center of the two as their gaze stayed glued to the floor. They decided to break their silence as their eyes moved from the floor to their two friends.

"Can.. uhh, you guys explain the next selection for me? I.. wasn't paying attention" they awkwardly spoke up, Reo and Kurona stayed silent for a bit before explaining.

"It's nothing complicated really, we're going to apply for teams and go against each other" Kurona summarized, "though me and Reo were hoping to get some training in before the U-20 match, feel free to join us" Reo grinned and ruffled their hair as Kurona explained, though the two haven't known each other long they gotten along quite well. With their shared dislike being Shidou, well.. Reo's dislike of Shidou. Kurona was more neutral, being that he just found the blond strange.

"Isn't it nerve racking~ we're gunna go against one of the new generation midfielder. Sae Itoshi.." Reo spoke with a grin, despite the Blue Lock program being made for strikers he was more of a midfielder himself with how much he relied on Nagi and [Name] to score points. Only on occasion did he ever take the goal for himself, not that he had a small ego like jinapachi hated.

"I guess.." Kurona quietly said, his eyes darting around the room in boredom. "Just going against the U-20 team is nerve racking on its own" [Name] was quick to nod in agreement to both statements, they were nervous about the match and seeing their childhood friend again. Mainly the latter though, thoughts raced through their mind as their thoughts all revolve around the older Itoshi. Like, 'what if he doesn't remember us' and 'does he think we're weird?' They were quick to snap out of the daze once they heard the quiet chatter within the cafeteria. Their eyes glazed over the people within the room. Familiar and unfamiliar people sat at the tables with their lunches. They glanced back at the duo before wandering off on their own, though they decided it was best not to leave the cafeteria.

"Hey you!" They turned their attention to a male with white hair and a big green streak, the male seemed to be motioning them over to his table. At the table were two others, one with a wide smirk and jet black hair that was slicked back and defying gravity while the other was a pretty brunette with glasses. Hesitantly they walked over to the trio, they recognized this trio to be the one they first played during second selection. Thankfully they didn't hold any grudges, but the same couldn't be said about a certain zesty teammate...

They sat next to the pretty brunette as the said glasses wearing male smiled at them. They sat there a bit awkwardly as the white haired male started the flirt with them, but the brunette was able to sense their discomfort.

"Stop it Eita, you're making them uncomfortable" he said in a stern voice, "I'm sorry for him, I'm yukimiya kenyu" the brunette introduced himself.

"Like the model yukimiya?" [Name] said in slight amazement, the former nodded with a bashful smile.

"That's right," he chuckled, "I honestly didn't think you'd know me"

The two across from them had imaginary blue lines over their head as they listened to the two converse, originally the one labeled Eita had struck a bet with the crow headed male that he'd be able to get the number of the [h/c] striker, but that obviously backfired seeing how the two had a imaginary flowery aura around them as they conversed. From across the cafeteria the two teammates stared at the group both in slight jealousy and fondness. They were happy to see the [h/c] headed striker branching out to more people and yet, they wished it was them.

ADDITIONAL TIME

Isagi looked at Rin in a concerned manner, the Itoshi had an aura of hate and spite as he stared at a certain striker converse across the cafeteria. Matter of fact, all of the itoshi's teammates were staring at him in slight concern. Bachira decided to poke his cheek to snap Rin out of his silly daze only to be hit with something.

Everyone stared as the a cartoon of Bachira's soul left his body, his face face having a harsh red hand print on it. They all feel a sweat drop from their forehead at the younger Itoshi's violent behavior. They all followed his line of site to see [Name] conversing with a brunette, seemingly in a happy mood. Bachira rose from the dead to tease him.

"Oh? Is Rin-Rin jealous of our little striker branching out to other people~?" Another load slap was heard at the table as Bachira's face fell onto the table, an imaginary bump seen on the back of his head.

"lukewarm players don't get to talk" Rin harshly said with clenched teeth.

"That was not so very glam of you" Aryu said as he twirled a strand of his hair, boredly stared at the scene. Tokimistu was shaking a bit at Rin's violence, and Isagi had a deadpan through out the whole thing. Isagi took a deep breath before speaking up.

"If you're so jealous, you should really talk to them soon-" a shuffling sound was heard as Rin was no longer in his seat but instead walking out of the cafeteria. Multiple Irk marks could be seen as he walked toward the doors.

"Meh I tried" Isagi sighed again.

IM BACKK AYYYYY
sorry for the disappearance lol, I didn't know how to incorporate [Name] and I don't remember how this section went so uh... yeah ANYWAYS I published two new books, one being a Oshi no ko fic while the other is a Tbhk one. feel free to check them out.

Sincerely, -Blight

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

7K 367 13
As an employee of Blue Lock, all the preparation has paid off as the games begin! You work as part of the equipment crew for Blue Lock and as you con...
228K 10.2K 69
your dream is quite simple really, you wish to be a dietician. this probably has do with your best friend, hyoma chigiri, playing soccer. in this sto...
53.8K 2.5K 18
ೃ⁀➷ 🚨🍬 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 ! ( 17 / 18+ ) ¡! ❞ 𝙔𝘼𝙉𝘿𝙀𝙍𝙀 𝘽𝙇𝙐𝙀 𝙇𝙊𝘾𝙆 𝙓 𝙁𝙀𝙈𝘼𝙇𝙀 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙀𝙍 𝙈𝙊𝙑𝙄𝙉𝙂 to another country tu...
152K 5.7K 22
❝ 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙗𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚, 𝙤𝙧 𝙗𝙚 𝙢𝙚. ❞ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ᝰ.ᐟ ꒰ ᴄʜᴀᴛꜰɪᴄ ꒱ ᝰ.ᐟ ꒰ ᴠᴀʀɪᴏᴜꜱ! ʙʟᴜᴇ ʟᴏᴄᴋ x ᴀᴘʜʀᴏᴅɪᴛᴇ! ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ...