Straykids Oneshots

By justahyunlixthing

this is just a book about straykids. I will do memberxmember unless requested otherwise(maybe). It will be mo... More

Hyunlix: My best friend
Chanlix: Crushes Part 1
Chanlix: Crushes Part 2
Seungin: Vocal
Jilix: Sunshine
Requests
Hyunlix: Hyunlix Day
Hyunlix: Hyunlix Day part 2
Seungbin: Choke me
Minsung: Boyfriends
Minsung: Happy Birthday
Hyunlix: Necklace
Hyunlix: Necklace Part 2
Minsung: Jagi
Hyunin: High School Musical part 1
Hyunin: High School Musical part 2
Minsung: Secret Romance
Minsung: Secret Romance Part 2
Jeongchan: My Baby
Hyunho: Bully
Stray Kids: Birthday Sex Part 1
Stray Kids: Birthday Sex Part 2
Minsung: Proposal
Hyunlix: These Feelings
Hyunlix: These Feelings Part 2
Hyunbin: Getting the man
Hyunchan: Tension
Minlix: I miss you
Minchan: I can't sleep
Jeongchan: New Feelings and Experiences Part 1
Jeongchan: New Feelings and Experiences Part 2
Minsung: Very Personal Assistant
Seungbin: Cuddle Buddies
Minsung: Secret Romance Part 3
Changlix: Sexy
New Story!!
Chanlix: Possession Part 1
Chanlix: Possession Part 2
Minsung: Popularity Doesn't Matter
Minsung: Popularity Doesn't Matter Part 2
Minsung: Forever Mine
Minsung: Forever Mine Part 2
Minsung: Caught

Minsung: I'm Ready

4.7K 42 35
By justahyunlixthing

This chapter contains smut.

Jisung and Minho have been dating for two years, today being there anniversary. Now they may have dated for quite some time but they never actually had sex. Yes, there has been a few blowjobs here and there but never the actual thing. They always slept in the same bed because they lived together in their dorm at the college they both went to, but both of them decided to save sex until they were fully ready. Minho was ready but Jisung wasn't and was just waiting for the right time. After all it was the deepest form of love.

Minho Pov:

Today is Jisung and I's 2 year anniversary and I want to make it special. I got him a new outfit, light blue jeans with a cute blue sweater to go with it. I was also going to take him to a cute little bakery after he woke up as a small surprise. I have more presents that I am planning to give him throughout the day.

"Sungie, time to wake up." I said in a soft tone.

"No. I want to sleep more." The squirrel like boy said while whining and trying to hide under the covers.

"No you need to get up Baby. Plus I have a present for you." Jisung suddenly sat up excited to see what the older had gotten him.

I gave him the bag waiting for him to open it which he did quickly because he loved presents.

"Oh my god. It's so cute, I love it. I'm going to wear it today. Thank you Min." Jisung said as he hugged me.

I replied. "Happy Anniversary Jisungie. I love you." Bringing him into a kiss in which he kissed back immediately.

"I love you too baby." Jisung said bringing there lips together once more.

"Okay lets get dressed now. We're going to a bakery for breakfast." I said as my cute boyfriend started to get up to change.

Time skip to the bakery.

Author Pov:

Both of them ordered a drink and a pastry then sat down at a small table in front of a window.

"Min thank you so much for today. I can't wait for whatever you have planned for the rest of the day." 

"I can't wait to show you what I have planned, I hope you love it."

"Anything that you planned I always love. And I especially love you."

"I love you too Jisungie." Minho said before bringing Jisung into a sweet little kiss.

Jisung Pov:

I'm so excited for today. I am finally ready to have sex with Minho and why not do it on our 2 year anniversary. It's not like I didn't think about it over the years and it's not like I didn't want to do it with Minho. I just wanted to wait until I was ready and I finally feel ready for him and I am so excited to give this gift of love to Minho. I really love him so much. 

Author Pov:

Minho decided to take him to a art museum after they finished eating. Jisung found art museums calming and he could hold onto his Minho if he wanted to. They spent two hours at the art museum discussing their favorite pieces and looking at other pieces of art. After they left the restaurant they decided to go to a store to get cheesecake for Jisung because he loved cheesecake and they needed a snack. After picking up the cheesecake they went home to eat it and to change because Minho made reservations at this fancy restaurant in which he bought Jisung and himself new outfits for as well.

After they ate the cheesecake and talked a bit they got changed into their new outfits and left for the restaurant. And it looked so fancy.

"Whoa there's so many people Minho I don't know if I will be okay with this many people." Jisung said hiding behind Minho.

"Don't worry I got us a private room so it will be just us." Minho said reassuring the younger would be okay.

"Really thank you so much baby." Jisung said kissing the older in gratitude.

They were both led to the private room and there was a dining table and a couch with a TV in front of it.

"Why is there a TV?" Jisung askes Minho.

"In case we want to watch a movie after we eat. I booked this room until this place closes at midnight." Minho replied.

"You are so thoughtful Minho. I love you so much." Jisung said kissing his boyfriend once more.

"I love you too." Minho said as he pulled away from the kiss.

The server came around to take their orders. After about 30 minutes passed their food came so they ate it quickly before ordering dessert. Jisung ordered cheesecake yet again and Minho just ordered ice cream. Both of them shared with each other when the food came.

"I love cheesecake so much. It's so sweet just like you." Jisung said and Minho replied with a kiss.

"Let's go watch a movie." Minho said while pulling Jisung onto the couch to sit on his lap straddling him.

"Now how are we supposed to watch the movie like this." Jisung said putting his hands around Minho's neck. 

"Well we could just make out instead." Minho said before kissing the younger passionately.

"I'm okay with that." Jisung said before biting the older's lip before entering his mouth.

They were kissing for quite sometime which let Jisung to start grinding on Minho which made him get hard. And Minho noticed and asked to stop for a little bit.

"I'm sorry. I got turned on again." Minho said apologizing for interrupting their make out session.

"It's okay I did too this time." Jisung said as Minho looked down to notice the tightness in his boyfriend pants.

"Sorry I know you said you weren't read-" Minho tried to say before being interrupted by another kiss from Jisung.

"I'm ready for you now." Jisung whispered in Minho's ear.

"Then let's get out of here and get home fast." Minho said as they both got up to grab their stuff.

They were free to go because they had already paid so now they just had to rush out of the place to avoid people seeing the hardness in both of their pants. They finally arrived to the car eager to get home so they could continue. Minho had his hand on the youngers leg the whole time wanting to touch something else but waited to get home because he was finally going to be able to feel Jisung around his cock. And that just made him more excited. 

When they finally arrived at the dorms they rushed into theirs and then into their shared room closing the door behind them before Minho pinned Jisung up against the door and started kissing him. 

Minho licked Jisung's bottom lip asking for entrance which he accepted as Minho lifted him up so he wrapped his legs around him. They kept kissing moaning into the kiss as Minho placed Jisung on the bed as they started to undress eachother leaving both of them only in their boxers. Minho started kissing Jisung's neck leaving little marks as he started kissing down his chest making him moan and gasp at how good it felt. Minho arrived at Jisung's dick about to pull down his boxers before being stopped by Jisung.

"W-wait. Let me suck you off first. P-please I w-want to make you f-feel good." Jisung said while Minho was kissing around his slim waist. 

They switched positions Minho being underneath Jisung now. Jisung started kissing Minho neck and it was Minho who was a moaning mess now. Jisung brought his face down to Minho's hard on and pulled of his underwear to see Minho's cock already leaking pre-cum. Jisung started to lick the tip as Minho held onto his head grabbing his hair. After licking off all the pre-cum he shoved his dick inside his mouth let it hit the back of his throat.

"Ahh J-jisung r-right there. ohhh ahh you feel so g-good." Minho said struggling to get out in between moans.

"I'm s-so c-close." Minho said as his legs were trembling and he was about release. A few seconds later he released with a huge moan he was sure the whole building would hear but he didn't care. Jisung swallowed all of his cum before sitting back up on Minho's cock while he kissed the older again. 

Minho flipped them around again and was about to pull down the boy's underwear but had to ask for consent first. 

"You sure you're ready Jisungie." Minho asked.

"Yeah I really need you right now." Jisung replied.

"Ok I'm going to prep you first so it won't hurt as much." Minho said as he pulled down the younger's boxers grabbing a bottle of lube in his drawers that he had been saving for this exact occasion. 

He took one of his lube covered fingers and started slowly entering it inside the younger making him let out a small gasp. 

"Add another p-please." Jisung said eager for more so Minho decided to add two more making Jisung wince in pain for few seconds before he got used to it. Minho started thrusting them into him.

"You're so tight for me Jisung." Minho said smirking at the boy below him.

"Only for you Baby. F-faster p-please." Jisung replied making Minho thrust deeper inside of him reaching his sweet spot.

"ahh right t-there. ahhh I'm s-so c-close." Jisung said before Minho took his fingers out of him so he could save his release for when Minho was inside of him. 

"Okay now that you're prepped can we continue?" Minho asked.

"Yes I need you inside me right now." Jisung said as Minho grabbed the bottle of lube and put some on his cock.

He aligned his cock up to the younger boy's entrance before slamming right into him waiting for Jisung to tell him when he could start moving. 

"You can move now." Jisung said which in response Minho started thrusting into him hitting his sweet spot immediately.

Minho kept thrusting into him kissing him every now and then hitting his sweet spot. He couldn't help but look at the moaning mess beneath him. He looked a the younger boy happily knowing he was the only one to see him like this. Jisung was also staring at the older loving how he took control he thought it was so sexy and attractive. 

"Ahh Minho, B-baby I'm c-close." Jisung said as he felt his release coming.

"Same let's c-cum together B-baby." Minho said and then they both released. Minho inside Jisung and Jisung all over both of their stomach.

"I love you so much." Minho said as he pulled out of Jisung.

"I love you too. C-can we shower together to clean up." Jisung asked while still trying to catch his breath.

"Yes of course baby." Minho said as he picked Jisung up bridal style because he had trouble walking.

They both showered and cleaned each other off while Minho was still holding Jisung. This time Jisung had his legs wrapped around his waist. They washed each other's body and hair before turning off the water.

After the shower Minho went to grab his and Jisungs clothes and got Jisung dressed before they both collapsed on the bed and fell asleep in each other's arms.

Jisung woke up to Minho not being next to him but stopped worrying when Minho came in the room bringing him breakfast in bed. 

"Thank you so much for cooking for me. I love you." Jisung said as Minho sat next to him cuddling with him as they both started to eat. 

"I love you too." Minho said bringing Jisung into a kiss before feeding him a bite of food.

They finished the breakfast and spent the rest of the day watching movies and kissing and cuddling because Jisung had some trouble walking after what happened last night.

Fast forward a year to their 3rd anniversary.

Jisung and Minho had just finished dinner when Minho decided to take Jisung to go walk on the beach. They walked for a while until they saw the sun start to set so they decided to watch it.

While Jisung was looking at the sunset Minho got on one knee and pulled out a ring. Jisung turned around to see Minho. 

"Jisung I have loved you ever since we first met. These past three years I've spent with you made me realize that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you make me the happiest man alive Jisungie. Will you marry me." Minho said as he looked into the younger eyes which were starting to tear up with happiness.

"Yes! 100 times Yes! I love you." Jisung said as Minho slid the ring onto his finger before standing up to kiss him. 

"I love you so much Jisungie." Minho said as he kissed him again.

They got married a few months later and spent the rest of their lives happy together.

The end.

_________________________________

Word count: 2187

This is the longest oneshot I've ever written but I think it's my favorite. It's just so sweet and spicy at the same time. 

Also I have a Hyunlix book that I'm in the process of writing so if you have time please consider checking that out. Goodbyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 337 16
In which Felix moves from Sydney to Seoul and doesn't expect to find the guy he just dreamt of... The story contains angst and fluff and might some s...
14K 156 16
A bunch of everything! Skz x Skz _______________________ fluff, smut, angst couple and non couple, real life, fictional worlds and everything I com...
11.2K 298 21
This is my first book so if it's not good I'm sorry! I'll write about Stray Kids ships. You guys can request any ships. I'm suck at writing angst so...
25.2K 423 9
memberxmember [SMUT AND FLUFF, mostly smut] Basically for all the readers who are strictly or just enjoy bottom Jisung/Felix! ~Pure fiction, no harm...