Celebrity Crush

By chrissybaeevans

Y/n is an aspiring actress, who has recently finished filming a movie with Tom Holland. After multiple press... More

Chapter One
Prologue
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty One: Part 2
Chapter Twenty One: Part 3
Chapter Twenty One: Part 4
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Two: Part 2
Chapter Twenty Two: Part 3
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Three: Part 2
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Seven: Part 2
Short Story: Broken Home
Chapter Twenty Seven: Part 3
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Twenty Nine: Part 2
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Four: Part 2
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Five: Part 2
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven*
Chapter Thirty Seven: Part 2
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty*
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Three: Part 2
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three
Chapter Seventy Four
Chapter Seventy Five
Chapter Seventy Six
Chapter Seventy Seven: Part 1
Chapter Seventy Seven: Part 2
Chapter Seventy Eight
Chapter Seventy Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty: Part 2
Chapter Eighty: Part 3
Chapter Eighty One
Epilogue
Bonus β€’ Teaching Nena Spanish
Bonus β€’ Tom babysits Sienna
Moodboards πŸ’‹
Bonus β€’ Chaos Walking Audition 🎬
Bonus β€’ The...Binky.
What If? #1
Bonus β€’ Sienna Picks Her Favorite Person
What If? #2
Bonus β€’ Daddy's Little Pumpkin πŸŽƒ
Deleted Chapter #1
Bonus β€’ Interviewing Sienna Raine
Bonus β€’ Mexico Trip! πŸ‡²πŸ‡½
Bonus β€’ The Twins Fight Sleep πŸŒ™
Deleted Chapter #2
Bonus β€’ Girls Night Out πŸ’‹
Character Aesthetics 🌟
Celebrity Crush Playlist 🎧
The End...or Is It?

Bonus β€’ Chris & Y/n Visit The Late Night Show

3.1K 108 22
By chrissybaeevans

Bonus Part #4 ❤️

You and Chris head over to visit Jimmy in LA, and you make a famous return to his show. Where quite literally, everything started...

"Now today's guests are two very special people, and very special friends of mine that I know you guys are going to look forward to see,"

Jimmy rises from his seat and puts a hand on his desk, "ladies and gentleman, the most anticipated night show of the year, give it up for your guests tonight—Chris and Y/n Evans!"

~ 5 minutes before, backstage ~

"Breathe, baby, breathe," your husband holds your face while you inhale again. This never gets easier. At least it doesn't feel like it.

"I can't go out there, Chris," your voice breaks and so does Chris's heart, he hates seeing you like this.

Chris being aware that you both were in the midst of a busy backstage, with the crew wandering about in fast paces, preparing for the live episode.

Chris takes your hand and leads you through many people, and it seems like forever until he finally reaches the dressing room.

He sees you freaking out, and forces you to look up at him by grabbing your face again, "look at me, Y/n, you're going to do great. I'm here with you, baby, it's going to be okay. Sienna and the babies are going to be watching from home. You're going to be okay. Breathe."

You breathe in, just to breathe back out, your eyes following Chris's as you felt yourself relax, once he knew you were alright he turns to reach for a tissue and wipes underneath your eyes that's how you knew your mascara probably spilled.

"Can I have a kiss?" You ask sweetly, your trembling hands reaching for his, your husband smiles, that million dollar smile that made you fall flat on your face for him.

Chris leans in close and brushes his nose with yours, listening to your steady breathing, he gently attaches his lips to yours, which is all you needed to calm down completely.

He pecks your lips twice before falling back to look at you, "you look stunning, sweetheart."

"Thank you," your cheeks heat up, and suddenly you're not anxious or worried anymore. Not when your husband is there to protect you and your babies are at home watching you, Sienna probably waiting sitting on the couch despite her being up way past her bed time - you did promise you'd wave to her.

You and Chris turned this impromptu LA trip into a date weekend. And you're enjoying your alone time with him.

"Let's get this shit over with," Chris much rather be at home cuddling with you and Nena. But his current career had other plans. Not like he was ungrateful or anything.

He just prefers being with his wife and kids than going to back to back interviews.

You chuckle lightly at that, "okay."

He nods and squeezes your hand, lifting it just to place a kiss on it, "okay," he echos you, and then soon you were both out the door and heading to the point where you needed to stand to be mic'd up.

From all the years he's been filming, and on press tours, Chris usually does the mic'ing up for you. He claims he does it just in case he needs a back up job when acting doesn't work out, you know he's only joking because when really he doesn't like anyone touching you closely.

Especially since majority of Jimmy's backstage crew are men.

"Ladies and gentleman, the most anticipated night show of the year, give it up for your guests tonight—Chris and Y/n Evans!"

Chris takes your hand and keeps a strong grip on you as you both walk out onto the set, smiling and waving as fans and the audience applauded the both of you.

Chris hugs Jimmy and then you do too, before sitting down. You each take a seat and you cross your leg over the other, nervously playing with the edges of your fingernails.

"Y/n, Chris, I'm so happy to have you guys here!" Jimmy speaks, waving his arms out, a very big smile on his face. The audience keeps clapping, and you weren't sure that they loved you and Chris so much.

"Oh, man, this is amazing having you guys here," taking a seat in his chair, Jimmy looks at you and your husband.

"It's good to be back here," you speak with an even bigger smile on your face.

This late night show is what started everything for you. It's where your acting career started, it's where you confessed your celebrity crush on live television, sometimes you wonder what would've with your life had you not gone on the show.

Would you have Sienna?

Would you had somehow gotten to know Chris and married him all the same?

"How are the kids?" Jimmy asks, as he settles in his seat.

"They're great, they're at home watching with their Mimi," you wave to the camera and blow them a kiss. Like you promised. Chris waves too. And you just know Nena is freaking out at the house.

• Boston •

"AH!" Sienna squeals at the top of her lungs, making Lisa laugh. As she watched the excited toddler move around the living room. Not sure what to do.

There her Mama was, and her Dada, on the TV. You waved to her like you had promised. And Even Dada waved too!

"Mama!" Sienna quickly makes her way to Lisa, it was important to Nena that Mimi knew who exactly was on the TV.

The camera gets a close up on Chris and Sienna claps her hands, "DADA!" She cheers. So adorably.

The babies were fast asleep in their cribs, the baby monitor beside Lisa on the couch. She wanted them to stay awake and see you guys on the show, but they were too sleepy after taking their bottles.

Sienna rushes back to the TV, and presses her hand to the screen when the camera catches a shot of both you and Chris.

Those were her parents.

You guys were her heroes. Her role models.

Sienna presses her lips to the screen, she just loved you and Chris so so much. Lisa manages to capture a bit of Sienna's reaction on video, and she also caught the adorable kiss at the end to share with you and her son...

• LA •

"The babies are getting bigger everyday and Sienna is keeping us on our toes." Chris speaks first, because he knows you need a little time to get used to all the eyes on you, sometimes it feels easy to manage millions of people watching your every move. Other days it's all you can focus on.

Chris and Jimmy get into talking about something else, you're just zoned out a bit, thinking about the first time you were ever here, with Tom, promoting your first ever movie. The start of everything.

"Is that true, Y/n? Do the babies favor you over Chris?" Jimmy's voice draws you back into reality, and the contents of the sentence make you smile. Oh you know you just saw those babies just this morning, but you miss them.

You chuckle, and nod, despite feeling bad for your husband that your twins favor you more, it's only because you're their source of food, so Dad doesn't really play a role yet, or maybe Sienna scared them away from Chris just so she could have him all to herself.

"They do, but Sienna is a huge Daddy's girl so she favors him over me, I can't be the one to go get her in the morning, I can't be the one to change her or dress her, it's gotta be him."

The crowd laughs, laughing at your baby girl's behavior. Chris does too, because he knows it's true.

"Oh she doesn't like anyone touching him, or hugging him if she's cuddling with him. That's a big no no. And she'll tell you too, she'll say, "no, no."

The crowd laughs even harder at that. It's true, Sienna will use her little pointer finger and wave it, letting anyone know to stop touching her Dada during her Dada time.

"So, Chris, any new projects for you in the future?" Jimmy asks, and you reach to touch Chris's leg, this has been a sore spot for the both of you. The cause of many arguments, heated ones too, your hubby is just too stubborn.

And he keeps throwing the word 'Quit' around, how are you going to let him quit his dream just so you could live yours? No, it's not the way it works Christopher. He's going back to acting, whether he likes it or not.

"Nothing on my schedule, I'll be at home more with the kids." He isn't afraid to say it either. Jimmy smiles at this new information that the tabloids are going to have a field day with.

"Does that mean we'll finally be seeing you in some new things, Y/n, your fans have missed you terribly." Jimmy motions his hand to you, and you shift in your seat.

"I do have a few things I'm working on. And that I'm excited to share with you and my beautiful fans."

Chris smiles at listening to you speak about your career, your dream job, god he loves you so much. He can't help but reach over and sweep your hand up in his.

Jimmy asks a few more questions, about the kids, about events and most importantly how Tom and Nikki were doing.

However you don't reveal any wedding details. That's for Nikki and Tom to do. And unlike Tom, you're pretty good at keeping secrets.

"Alright, ladies and gentlemen, let's have another round of applause for our guests tonight!"

The crowd loved you and Chris so much, they all stood up and clapped, it made your heart clench. It felt good to be loved by everyone.

Chris and you exit the set, and the crew gets Chris's mic off while he pins yours off for you. Your hubby.

When you looked into his eyes, it was a look you've grown to learn, a look that makes your thighs clench.

"Christopher," you whisper yell at him, as you smile at the backstage crew you were walking past.

"Baby, I'm so fucking horny," he rasps into your ear after moving you to walk forward, while he walked behind you, pressed up right on your backside so you could feel how hard he was.

Just thinking that the first time you were on this show, you admitted to having a crush on him. He has the honor of being your celebrity crush. And now look at you, mother of his three kids and a hot, wonderful, sexy wife he gets to wake up to every morning.

You pull on his tie and kiss him once you get into the dressing room, the car back to the hotel would have to wait a bit. At least this dress is easy to pull up...

a/n: don't yell at me for the smut guys!!!! I know, I'm sorry, don't worry I always make up for it 😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.1K 1.7K 46
"Some people talk about that love at first sight shit To keep it real I don't know whether I believe it's true But if it is than tell me if I'm wrong...
62.4K 1.6K 34
#1 in boston April 27th #1 in evansfamily April 15th #1 in scottevans April 14th #1 in exboyfriend July 8th #5 in sistersbestfriend April 14th "𝓼𝓱�...
103K 4.2K 28
Styling some of Hollywood's biggest stars, Liliana Pierson is no stranger to the glamour and drama that the industry brings. So when she's called to...