𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺

By paigesbueckersgf

˜"*°•.˜"*°• wanna make you fall in love as hard as my poor parent's teenage daughter •°*"˜.•°*"˜ 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶... More

𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺
𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁
𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞
𝗖𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀, 𝗳𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮𝘀𝗶𝘇𝗲
𝗔 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲, 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘀𝗸𝘆, 𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝗺𝘀
𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝟰 𝗔𝗠 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻
𝗧𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗮 𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘀
𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗜𝘁'𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆
𝗜 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝗱
𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗻 𝗯𝗼𝗱𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗲
𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻, 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗳𝘂𝗻𝗻𝘆 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗪𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗱
𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱
𝗪𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗼𝘂𝘁
𝗟𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝗜 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲
𝗥𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱
𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂
𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴'𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁, 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄
𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗻 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗿𝗼𝘀𝗲
𝗧𝗼 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿
𝗜 𝗴𝗿𝗲𝘄 𝘂𝗽 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 '𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘂𝗽 𝗶𝗻 𝗳𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀
𝗜'𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗱
𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗲𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀
𝗪𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗗𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗶𝗿𝗱𝘀
𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲, 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿
𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗱𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻
𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆'𝘀 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆
𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻 𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻 𝗺𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻
𝗷𝗲𝘀𝘂𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁, 𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝗼 𝗯𝗹𝘂𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲

𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗲'𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲

5.3K 101 102
By paigesbueckersgf

𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗴𝗲
𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺 + 𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆.

 i was taking lia on a date in an hour.

it was 6pm and i was pacing around the dorm, more nervous than I'd ever been.

 i was never this nervous ever. but this was my second chance with her. i couldn't fuck this up. 

i wanted this to be the best date shes ever been on. 

 i don't really know if she dated after i left and i know this is selfish of me but i really hope she didn't. 

thinking about someone else taking lia out, my lia, out drove me crazy.

"paige sit down you're gonna burn a hole through the floor" azzi reassures me from the couch next to nika and dorka. 

the three of them came over to help prep me for my date. 

"i cant fuck this up again az, i cant lose her again."  

my friends look at me sadly, they all heard about my past with lia, they saw how it fucked with me.

"just breath p, if it makes you feel better ale is just as nervous" nika speaks up looking from her phone to me. 

my eyebrows furrow, how tf does she know that?

"and how do you know that" her face turns a subtle shade of red.

"rissa told me" she brushes it off.

"oh we are so talking about this later" 

dorka pokes nikas side, nika now has an annoyed expression on her face.

"you gotta go p, it's 6:30" the nerves return as i leave, my friends wishing me luck.

the drive to her apartment is quiet, low R&B playing to calm my nerves.

i pull into her apartment complex and walk to her door a bouquet of light pink tulips. 

i bring my right hand to knock on her door. i hear stumbling inside and some yelling and then the door opens.

its marissa.

shit.

"hey.. marissa" she glares slightly at me,

 i don't blame her. id hate me too if i were her.

"listen bueckers. lessi seems to think you've changed. i will give you the benefit of the doubt because i love my best friend and trust her choices but if you hurt her again in ANY way i will make sure you NEVER play basketball again. are we clear."

 marissa has always been intimidating even with her being short, she was scary.

"RISSA OH MY GOD STOP THREATENING PAIGE AND MOVE." 

while marissa was scary, an angry lia was worse.

"hi paige I'm sorry about her" 

oh god. 

lia never fails to take my breath away. she is always going to be the most beautiful girl i will ever see. no one can ever compare to her.

"you are so beautiful holy shit lia" she blushs, i missed seeing that.

"these are for you" i hand her the flowers and she smiles at me, and my insides melt. 

her smile has always been my favorite.

"thank you paige, these are beautiful, riss put these in water for me love you bye" she hands marissa the flowers and closes the door behind her.

"I'm sorry about her i told her not to do that" 

i laugh softly at the rambling of words she does when shes nervous.

"its ok lia, lets go yeah?"

 i lead her out to my car and to the passenger door opening it for her then shutting it after she got in.

"so where are we going" i knew this question was coming, i just smirked.

"its a surprise, now play your music and be patient ok pretty girl?" 

she blushes again making my chest swell with pride. 

after two and a half years i still knew lia. she smiles shyly, taking my phone from my hand.

style by taylor swift starts in my car.

this causes lia to start screaming the lyrics, i join for the chours admittingly that's the only part i know but the smile on her face when i sing with her makes it ten times better. 

the rest of the car is filled with a range of music, mostly taylor swift but i don't complain.

we arrive at the small restaurant i had been come to a couple times before.

"paige this is beautiful" lia said looking to me and the restaurant, without even looking at the building in front of me i reply looking at her.

"it really is"

so far the date couldn't be going better. 

we had been seated in a semi-private area i had reserved for the two of us, the food was good as always and we had been talking about everything.

all the things and stories i missed from these past years.

"drew loved watching you, you know he facetimed me at every game he went to"

 i laugh so hard. of course drew would do that. drew was like lia and i's child most of the time.

"no way and you watched" she nods, i smile.

 i reach across and grab her hand, interlocking our fingers.

"i really missed you paige." she runs her thumb over the back of my hand.

"you wont have to miss me anymore. im not going anywhere without you." 

she blushes and we continue talking.

the date continues and when the bill comes after a lot of back and forth she finally lets me pay.

"next time i am paying bueckers" that makes me smile.

"so there's gonna be a next time"

 the teasing tone in my voice makes her blush more

"we'll see, dates not over yet p" 

confidence radiated off lia in this moment and i would be lying if i said it wasn't extremely attractive when she was like this.

she leads me out of the restaurant like a dog on a leash and i gladly let her.

the next stop on our date was a park near her apartment.

"what are we doing here" 

i grab her hand and pull her to the bridge that over looks a small pond and gives a beautiful view of the stars. 

standing behind her i wrap my arms around her waist and set my head on her shoulder.

"look up lia" she gasps softly at the view of the sky, they were so bright and clear tonight.

"do you remember the night we fell asleep on the kents roof"

 the memory makes me laugh

"of course i do, its in the top 5 best nights of my life"

 any night with lia is the best honestly.

"thank you for tonight paige i loved it" 

she turns around in my arms and wraps hers around my neck, hugging me. i tightened mine around her.

"anything for you" i can feel her smile into my neck as i place a kiss to the top of her head.

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

••

•••

••••

𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗱𝗲𝗳𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗮𝘇𝘇𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗱𝗱,𝗺𝘂𝗵𝗹𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗻𝗶𝗸𝗮,𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝟲𝟲𝟲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝟮𝟲 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀
𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗽𝗯𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗲𝘁𝘀𝟱, date night (she was still shorter than me in heels) <3

𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀

𝗰𝗰𝘄𝗵𝗼𝟮𝟮, mommies are back!!!!
➥𝘄𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗛𝗩𝗟, family is whole again!!!
➥ 𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝟲𝟲𝟲, HI KIDS 🫶🏼
➥𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗽𝗯𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗲𝘁𝘀𝟱,its past yalls bedtime
➥ 𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝟲𝟲𝟲, leave my kids alone
➥𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗽𝗯𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗲𝘁𝘀𝟱, our kids*

𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝟲𝟲𝟲, THE HEIGHT COMMENT WAS UNNECESSARY PAIGE
➥𝗿𝗶𝘇𝘇𝘆𝗻𝘂𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗻, was it really?

𝗺𝘂𝗵𝗹𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗻𝗶𝗸𝗮, ALESSIA ATE
➥𝗿𝗶𝘇𝘇𝘆𝗻𝘂𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗻, I DRESSED HER!!!

𝗱𝗲𝗳𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗮𝘇𝘇𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗱𝗱, paige was sweating BUCKETS before this date #exposepaigeparty 😘🤭
➥ 𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝟲𝟲𝟲, do tell!!!
➥𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗽𝗯𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗲𝘁𝘀𝟱, i know where you sleep azzi.

𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗱𝘆𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘄𝗵𝗼, little paige is all grown up

𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝟲𝟲𝟲, paige is so bf in this fit, folding tbh
➥ 𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝟲𝟲𝟲,that wasnt me i was hacked
➥𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗽𝗯𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗲𝘁𝘀𝟱,ill be your bf
➥𝗿𝗶𝘇𝘇𝘆𝗻𝘂𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗻, get a room you hoes.

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

𝗯𝗲𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗸𝘀!!!
they went on a date YAY!
i still love them sm
more twists and turns coming 
love yall
MWAUH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50K 1.2K 24
"BUT BABY YOU WERE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE." "YOU DON'T KNOW WHATS LOST TILL YOU FIND IT." OR the media girl at the university of Iowa falls for the uco...
27.2K 1.2K 14
( 𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗜 𝗚𝗢 ) , in which no matter what she does to move on from her previous relationship, paige finds bits and pieces of lei...
79.8K 2.1K 57
Kate Martin fan-fiction
123K 3.6K 35
"𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐌𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐀 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍"