Weasley and Krum (REWRITING)

By AiyaBookWrites

Weasley, Amora Adele. Molly and Arthur Weasley's gorgeous daughter, the youngest of the Weasley triplets, Fre... More

Introduction & Reminders
The Weasley Home
Crema De' Weazley
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 17

5.1K 145 6
By AiyaBookWrites

"Excuse me, what do you mean?"

Amora's POV

"Now that you're all gathered here, as you know the 2nd Task will be tomorrow. And you will be part of it." McGonagall explains.

So in the room right now its, me, Iliana, Cho, and Gabrielle. Along with Moody and the other professors.

I'm not here as a Guide like Iliana just like last time, I'm here because I'm a chosen treasure for Vik.

Gabrielle looks confused so she asked, "Excuse me, what do you mean?"

Moody this time explains, "I'm sure your sister," He looks at Gabrielle at that then looks at me and Cho for the next, "And your partners already figured out what's gonna happen during tomorrow's task, but I think they expect that their treasure would be an object, not a human."

Iliana nods and shoots the rest of the girls with an reasurring smile, "You guys will be their treasures. You will be put at the Bottom of the Black Lake, and its up to them to get you guys out of the Lake. Dont worry, if they fail to save you, the merpeople will rise up from the Lake and hand yourself back to us. You will be placed under a sleeping draught the whole time."

McGonagall nods and takes her wand out, "So are you girls ready?"

I look at them confuse, "Wait- I thought you'll guys do it later or at least give us time to change-" I gesture to my white shirt, "This is gonna be see through the second I-"

Then I feel numb.

The Second Task
Viktor's POV

I'm worried.

Like my usual night walks with Amora, both of us are there, but last night she didn't come to the Lake. I waited for like 1 hr and half. But she didn't come.

So I decided I went to the Gryffindor Domitory. Luckily, I saw Iliana with Ivan on the way there,  so I asked them about Amora. Ivan didn't have a clue what was going on. But Iliana did. Apparently she got sick all of a sudden an hour ago, and went to the Hospital Wing, then 30 minutes later she was sent back to the dorm. And get herself rested at least for the whole day tomorrow. Madam Pomfrey says its 'stress'.

I can't even go inside the girls dormitory because they have a curfew and its quite late already, McGonagall will be coming inside to check her students for a while.

So here I am now at the stands ready to jump in the bloody cold lake, while my girl is asleep in bed sick.

"Have you seen my sister?" Fleur ran to us frantically and cries out worried.

Me and Cedric shook our heads.

Iliana comes behind us and whispers, "Think guys. The treasure you're going to be saving is not objects. But people. Viktor, Amora wasn't sick, she's at the bottom of the lake along with Gabrielle and Cho, each of them is your treasures."

We all looked alarmed at the sudden revelation.

Cedric asks worried, "Isn't it freezing down there? What happens if we fail?"

Iliana mutters in reply, "Just listen to what Dumbledore has to say in a minute, you'll be startung any second now. Don't have any doubts on yourself. You're loved ones are counting on you now."

And just in time, Dumbledore begins.

"Welcome to the Second Task." He greets, "Last night, something was stolen from each of our Champions. A treasure, of sorts."

I huff angrily muttering, "They're more than just treasures. Basically humans that they just threw out."

"These three treasures, one for each Champion, now lie on the bottom of the Black Lake. In order to win, each Champion need only find their treasure and return to the surface. Simple enough."

Fleur mutters angrily just as I did, and by the looks of it, Cedric too. "Simple? Involving others is simple? Their lives is basivally on our hands."

"Except for this. They will jave but one hour to do so, and one hour only."

Cedric continues, "This is absurt. One hour to literally swim to the bottkm of the lake then swim back here. We may had to fight other creatures down there. It's not fair."

"After that, they'll be on their own. No magic will save them but their own."

Iliana huffs out rolling her eyes, "It's Crouch who insisted that this would be the second task, even with so many risks at hand."

"I'll shove Crouch at the bottom of the lake with whatever chance I got." I glare at the guy who looks smug at the apparent proposal of the task in hand at the other stand.

I then hear agreements from both Fleur and Cedric too.

"You may begin at the start of the canon."

Immediately the canon started.

We dove in to the Lake.

I quickly transfigured my head with a shark's. So I could breathe under the water. I see both Fleur and Cedric charm themselves with the Bubble-head charm. I would've chosed to do that charm too, but Headmaster Karkaroff was with me when I went looking for charms, spells to breathe underwater, and apparently the Bubble-head charm was way too easy. So he told me to do the Human transfiguration. After so many trials and errors, I managed to perfect it with my Darling Amora's help.

I then cast a spell onto my legs, "Natare ieiunium"

(A/N: It means "Swim fast". I'm not sure if its right, since I only used Google translate, but please tell me if its wrong and what's the right one. Thanks!)

Now I don't just swim. I zoom through the lake. Me and Amora went discovering at the Library for more spells and she found this forgotten spell. Apparently it was forgotten because not many used it the second a person died from doing this spell. Well it was actually not the spell's fault. Its basically self explained what the spell is, and they did the spell not in a lake or ocean but in a small pool, which is ridiculous. Since then, not many did the spell in fear for death.

With this spell lucky for me, not only 10 minutes later, I managed to get to the bottom of the Lake. And soon I found Amora with the other treasures floating.

I then hear a small scream just from behind me and see Fleur struggling as a creature caught onto her leg, so I quickly took my wnad and shot a spell onto it. Luckily it got her out.

I move to the front of Amora, seeing her look perfectly peaceful, although her shirt is white and her well.. Bra is see through, so gotta fix that one the second we go up.

I quickly untied herself from the tight ropes and brought her to my chest, then we swam up to the surface.

While swimming up, I see at the bottom Fleur just got to her sister while, Cedric was on his way towards Cho.

We broke free from the surface the shark head, I once had, turned back to my original self. And Amora woke once she hit the surface, with a gasp.

I hugged her close to my chest, pecking her temple, "Just face towards me love, you're front can be seen. Just waiy up for a towel,". The cheers, whoops, yells, and announcement from Dumbledore saying we're the first to get up from the lake for only around 25 minutes.

I felt herself nod on my neck, her breathing fast and small.

So I swam the both of us to the docks where our friends are currently waiting for us with a pile of towels.

I lift Amora up to let our friends get her freezing figure and wrap her in a towel.

I then lift myself then settled with Amora at my side and a towel around me too.

"Mora!" Ginny, her little sister ran to Amora' sother side and hugged her. As the rest of her siblings does the same.

I felt a hand claps my upper back and turned around to see Ivan and the rest of my batchmates with huge smiles, "Congrats Krum."

Fred and George, my Amora's 'Womb mates' as she calls them suddenly comes to thank me, "Hey, thanks for saving our sister.. We may have been hard on you before but we just can't get over our sister has a boyfriend now. So thanks."

I shook my head with a small smile, "No need to thank me, I'd do anything for her, and your behaviour was understandable considering she's you 'womb mates' as she calls you guys,"

Everyone laughs at that, while Amora hits my chest weakly with her freezing yet still shaking hand. Which I took and place a kiss on it.

Just then, Fleur appears with her younger sister, not 2 minutes later, they were followed by Cedric and Cho.

Both were soon met with applauds and cheers as well as soon as they come up to the surface.

Dumbledore came up behind us after all the cheers and applauds went down.

"Congratulations Champions! Now its time for the results!"

"The Winner is Mr. Krum!" Immediate cheers from Durmstrang rised up. As well as my Headmaster's 'Go Viktor'.

The most important one was from Amora. I got a warm kiss from her on the lips as well as a tight hug, which I gladly return.

"We've also agreed that since Mr. Krum helped Ms. Delacour with escaping the creatures at the Lake, we award him with extra points. And the second place goes to Ms. Delacour! And third to Mr. Diggory!"

I then hear a breathy whisper from Amora at my side, "Congrats My Champion,".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

785 21 12
Heaven, that's what she is called. The girl that went to Beauxbaton school. She just transferred to Hogwarts. The only people she knows there are the...
1.2K 106 10
❝freddie, focus on the letter. your grammar's atrocious.❞ ❝you know i can't focus when you sit so close to me.❞ arabella sayer is unusual. not quirky...
718K 20.1K 132
No one knows the truth about what happened that night. The night Harry Potter lost his parents and became The Chosen One, was also the night that Si...
149K 4.9K 33
first book in the Evelyn Black series β€’ β€’ sequal: BACK TO LOVE [ i promise the second book is better lol ] β€’ slow slow-burn (like years) friends...