Cataclysm // Demon Slayer Deku

Autorstwa DgamerV

The world is riddled with evil, stretching far and wide, into the hearts of many. But, Pure evil... unadulter... Więcej

Prologue
I'm Sorry...
The Nobody
Grief
Lowermoon
Reality or Illusion?
Light Hashira
Recovery
Understanding
Grueling Trials
The Gatherings
Intrusive Thoughts
Encounter
The Therapist
A Living Hell
The Prodigy
Connectedness
Final Trial
Sickening Trauma
Coming to Terms
Emerald
Stendhal
The Artist
AFO
Dragon of Hokkaido
Demon King
Eraserhead
Corruption
The Sample
Spider's Web
Winding Ribbons
Puppeteer
Blood Hashira
The Two Kings' Nightmares
Night to Remember Pt. 1
Night to Remember Pt. 2
Interrogation
Trustworthy Pt. 1
Trustworthy Pt. 2
Trustworthy Pt. 3
The Lesson
Demon Hashira
85%
Boiling Point
A Ruler Cannot Be Ruled
Multiplicity
Rampage
Lowers
Ruins
Heroism
Ensnared
Radiance
Jackpot
Focused
Hellfire
Light in the Darkness
Marked
Skyfall
Condemned Are The Wicked
Omni-Hashira
Breath of Life, Pain of the Soul
Devastation
Epilogue
A/N: Information

Unidentifiable

296 9 0
Autorstwa DgamerV

Izuku's POV:

Finally. Finally!

I'm finally going to be taught Light Breathing. Now that I think about, I probably should've gotten more sleep last night... I only slept for 2 hours, the rest of the time was spent performing several other forms of Flower Breathing.

I looked at my sensei who got into a ready stance, expertly holding onto her sheathed katana.

I did exactly what I did when I read the guide to Flower Breathing. I focused on everything. The posture, the breathing, the feeling this form exuded. Everything.

"Light Breathing: First Form: Enlightenment!"

Agatsuma-Sensei performed a series of quick, consecutive slashes that sliced in many directions, each slash creating a small flash of light.

I instantly knew just by seeing it once, that this form was much, much more difficult than the Flower Breathing techniques I practiced last night. And I likely wouldn't be able to recreate the bright flashes of light...

I guess I can't expect this training process to be quick. But I can't help but think that the Flower Breathing techniques felt far too easy for me to perform. After last night, I kind of expected Light Breathing to be the same as well.

I suppose I had been a little too overconfident. I grasped tightly onto the handle of my wooden katana, getting ready to perform the same technique sensei had just done.

I went through the exact same process I did when attempting to learn Flower Breathing earlier. I took a deep breath in and a deep breath out, shutting my eyes in order to better visualize the posture, the presence, the individual steps needed to perform the technique.

I could feel the light breeze circulate around me, as I continued to breathe in and out, total concentration on performing this technique as perfectly as possible.

Just like last time, my eyes shot open, katana raised up over my head.

"Light Breathing: First Form: Enlightenment!"

————————————————————————

Hina Agatsuma's POV:

I stood there utterly shocked at what I had just witnessed. The execution of the technique was excellent for someone who was performing it for the first time.

I narrowed my eyes in deep contemplation. "He may be even more talented than I had previously thought," I thought to myself, watching as Izuku-kun lowered his katana by his side.

"That was great!" I said to Izuku. "He's learning at an extremely fast pace! I wonder if he can has any significant lineage for him to be this talented," I thought.

"Maybe he can do the same with the other forms of Light Breathing!"

————————————————————————

Eraserhead's POV:

"...What...? What did you just say...?"

My groggy, gruff, and exhausted tone perfectly masked my shock and confusion as to what I had just been told.

I stared down Detective Tsukaiuchi with intense and serious eyes, my aura speaking volumes without having to say a single word.
"The blood is unidentifiable," he repeated, a dark tone in his voice as well.

Earlier...

A light hum and buzz went off in my pocket, vibrations indicating that someone was calling me. I don't normally get calls on this phone, the only people who usually call this number are Nezu and Tsukaiuchi.

I reached into my pocket, carefully pulling out my phone. "This better be good," I muttered. "I'm in the middle of my patrol around Musutafu."

I read the caller ID, the name Detective Tsukaiuchi peering up at me. My eyes narrowed in recognition of what this call could possibly entail.

I accepted the call, lifting the phone up to my ear.

"Tsukaiuchi... what do you need?" I questioned, looking out over the lit up city in the darkness of the night. A cold breeze swept through my ruffled up, messy, unkempt hair, blowing my replacement capture scarf in the wind.

"I need you to come down to the station, quick," Tsukaiuchi said, frantically. "What for? I'm still on my patrol," I countered, pacing back and forth on the rooftop of a towering building.

"This is important. It's about the Underground Arena Massacre case," he explained. This was all I needed to hear. No one was able to learn anything new based on the evidence, or lack of evidence, found at the scene of the crime. It had been a full week since the event, since I encountered the member of the "slayers".

"I'll be there in 10," I said, swiftly hanging up on the detective and began making my way off of the building I was on top of.

Luckily, I wasn't too far away from the precinct, so it would only take ten minutes or less for me to get there. The night had been quite uneventful and I had only encountered one mugging in an alleyway after having patrolled for three hours. I likely wouldn't be missing any crimes if I were to cut my patrol short.

————————————————————————

Just as I had suspected, it didn't take very long for me to arrive at Tsukaiuchi's precinct. In fact, I had arrived quicker than I had first estimated.

Walking forward into the building I noticed Tsukaiuchi near the entrance, worryingly pacing back and forth.

The man had almost immediately noticed me and quickly greeted me, gesturing me over to follow him deeper into the precinct. "What is this about, Tsukaiuchi?" I asked, following closely behind the man.

"We had some help from private investigators, forensic scientists, and autopsies, but they all came up with the same conclusion," Tsukaiuchi rambles on, not making much sense.

Tsukaiuchi abruptly stopped in front of a door, the door leading into the autopsy and forensics room, quickly pushing it open. I looked around at the many syringes, medical tools, etc. Noticing blood in and o many of them.

"This is the blood found that day. Blood found at the scene of the crime," Tsukaiuchi explained.

"And what have you discovered?" I questioned. For some reason however, this caused the man to suddenly halt his movements.

"The blood... it doesn't match with anyone or anything."

And that's where we are currently... I stared at the detective incredulously, attempting to search for something that wasn't there, search for a reasonable explanation or comprehension of what he had just said.

"What did you just say?" I questioned the detective.

"The blood is unidentifiable," the man repeated, now making direct eye contact with me.

"The blood literally doesn't match a single living organism we know of. Not human blood and not animal blood. It's a one of a kind type of blood type," Tsukaiuchi explained.

I narrowed my eyes, eyelids becoming heavy from exhaustion.

"So a quirk that can manipulate blood type or a quirk that can create a new one?" I asked.

"Possibly," Tsukaiuchi said. "We can't know for sure, but all of the blood samples found were each incredibly similar to one another, indicating it came from the same person or thing," Tsukaiuchi explained.

"That's am irrational conclusion. While I didn't witness it, there was most definitely more than one person in that building. It was an underground fighting arena, that place never has just one person inside," I argued my reasonings against this conclusion.

The detective only sighed solemnly. "I agree with you Eraser, but with no physical evidence to back this up, this likely won't be taken seriously as a possibility."

————————————————————————

Izuku's POV:

I fell to my knees, wooden katana fleeing from my grip. Sweat pooled down my face, coating my entire body at this point.

I was unable to catch my breath, heart beat quickened in response to my grueling training and exercise.

Dehydrated and hungry, baking under the intense glare of the sun.

Agatsuma-Sensei was so immensely kind to me and everyone around her, but her training was a star contrast to her personality. It was grueling, painful, and exhausting.

I'm not complaining though. After all this is making me stronger, turning me into the strongest version of myself. I could easily understand that, it was what I wanted after all.

But still, this might have been the most miserably painful I have ever felt... well... physically at least.

Sensei left just a few hours ago as she was needed on a mission, but she told me to continue practicing what we had been working on. She should be coming back very soon since the mission location wasn't very far from here.

I slowly pushed my self off of the ground, getting to my feet, wobbling and stumbling around while I attempted to regain my balance. I nearly fell back down on my butt, but I regained my balance before that could happen.

I raised my head and wiped the immense amount of sweat from my forehead, quickly steadying my breath thanks to the various breathing techniques I've learned up to this point.

I've learned a total of 5 forms of Light Breathing, however each form was way harder to learn than Flower Breathing. I'm still having trouble with the forms 2-5 of Light Breathing, but I feel as though form 1 is near perfected.

I picked up my wooden katana, holding it close to my side, using my free hand to grasp at my heart in an attempt to decrease my heart rate.

"I may have gone overboard a bit..." I muttered to myself, smiling up at the clear, blue sky, knowing that mom was probably watching me and the progress I was making.

"Soon... Soon I will become strong. The stronger so that no one will ever have to worry about me ever again.

Author's Note: Hey guys! Bit of a shorter chapter than most of the ones I've done so far, but I still hope it is enjoyable. At the time of publishing this, I see my story has gained 315 reads and 12 votes, which is just insane to me. I started this story exactly 1 month ago on July 2.

So I want to set up a goal. Let's try and get to 1,000 reads by the end of 2023. That would actually mean a lot to me. I'm certain we can do it since I've gotten this many reads in just a single month. The next few chapters will continue to be training episodes, but trust me, Deku will become an official demon slayer VERY soon, I have it planned out.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

51.3K 1.2K 17
New name: To Be A Hero (BNHA X KNY Male Reader) What happens when you put a kid who finds being a hero troublesome, but still somewhat finds himself...
168K 6K 42
[My Hero Academia x Demon Slayer!Reader] The war between Demons and Demon Slayers has passed, now the world is full of Heroes, and Villains. But, beh...
25.9K 389 11
NOTE: This is the first story of my first-ever: Demon Deku trilogy, each story is different from the other, meaning Izuku's powers are different. EVE...
165K 4.2K 113
(No romance) In a world where quirks exist and two sides fight named heroes and villains where one side fight for the good and one side fights for th...