Cataclysm // Demon Slayer Deku

De DgamerV

The world is riddled with evil, stretching far and wide, into the hearts of many. But, Pure evil... unadulter... Mais

Prologue
I'm Sorry...
The Nobody
Grief
Lowermoon
Reality or Illusion?
Light Hashira
Recovery
Understanding
Grueling Trials
The Gatherings
Intrusive Thoughts
The Therapist
A Living Hell
The Prodigy
Unidentifiable
Connectedness
Final Trial
Sickening Trauma
Coming to Terms
Emerald
Stendhal
The Artist
AFO
Dragon of Hokkaido
Demon King
Eraserhead
Corruption
The Sample
Spider's Web
Winding Ribbons
Puppeteer
Blood Hashira
The Two Kings' Nightmares
Night to Remember Pt. 1
Night to Remember Pt. 2
Interrogation
Trustworthy Pt. 1
Trustworthy Pt. 2
Trustworthy Pt. 3
The Lesson
Demon Hashira
85%
Boiling Point
A Ruler Cannot Be Ruled
Multiplicity
Rampage
Lowers
Ruins
Heroism
Ensnared
Radiance
Jackpot
Focused
Hellfire
Light in the Darkness
Marked
Skyfall
Condemned Are The Wicked
Omni-Hashira
Breath of Life, Pain of the Soul
Devastation
Epilogue
A/N: Information

Encounter

344 8 0
De DgamerV

Hina Agatsuma's POV:

I pinched the bridge of my nose, shaking my head side to side in frustrated contemplation. I can't believe I didn't see it sooner... I should've been able to have seen it sooner that I had.

I had told Izuku to wait in his room for a bit while I talked to the doctor. I didn't want to make him even more worried, but I didn't want him to hear this conversation either.

"Calm down, Agatsuma... he didn't make it easy for you to find out," the doctor assured. I shook my head once again, dismissively. "Still, it's my job as his sensei to have been watching his mental health closely, especially after knowing of his mom's death," I argued, pacing back and forth.

"Maybe. But remember that this is your first time doing this... so still inexperienced in training another. Besides, your a kid too, you're only 14, so don't blame yourself. If anything, I should've been the one to check for the signs, not you," the doctor said.

I let out an exhausted sigh. "I guess you're right, but I'm a Hashira now... I need to be better," I said.

The doctor nodded in understanding. "Yes, you do, but now you will learn from this." "I'll set up a therapy session for him... no child his age should be having these thoughts. He told me a little about his past, but he was definitely hiding a lot. It'll most likely take a while to fully help him with his depression," the doctor said.

I nodded in agreement, taking a deep breath in and out. I calmed myself, pushing any thoughts of punishing those who hurt Izuku to the back of my mind.

I may have only known the Izuku-kun for a couple of months now, but I deeply care about him... he reminds me of...

I shook my head, shutting down my thoughts. "I've moved on..." I muttered.

"What was that?" the doctor asked. I eyed the doctor. "Nothing," I said, brushing off her question.

"I have to go soon anyways," I said, swiftly changing the subject. "There've reports on underground fighting arenas that may include demons in Tokyo," I explained.

"Well go on then. I'll talk to the kid," the doctor said, walking away in the direction of Izuku's room.

————————————————————————

Eraserhead's POV:

It was the dead of night. Crickets chirping, mosquitos buzzing around. A distinct lack of people was slightly eerie. But my job as an underground hero made me indifferent to the feeling.

Besides, not many people were usually out at this time of day, especially in this area of the city. One of the many red-light districts within Japan. Every illegal subject that you could think of undoubtedly takes place in this part of Tokyo.

Drug deals, human trafficking, murder, sexual assault, gang violence, muggings, and most notably, underground fighting arenas.

I adjusted my goggles, frustratedly. I had gotten a call earlier today from Detective Tsukaiuchi. Apparently, some strange occurrences have taken place near or around this underground fighting arenas.

Rumors of strange looking people and cannibals have been flooding the streets of this part of Tokyo and have started to spread into the bigger city.

However, most strangely were the rumors that some of these people began awakening new abilities that had nothing to do with their quirks. This was odd, and improbable, plus it wasn't fully inconceivable.

There have been many stories of people unlocking secondary quirks later in life. There have also been studies on quirk evolution, which proves that quirks can get a massive boost in power and complexity after going through something... traumatic.

However, this is also unlikely as it is irrational to think that so many mafia or gang figures have all been undergoing this exact same process. Not to mention, if the rumors are to be believed, these new abilities are not similar at all to their original quirk.

"Perhaps a new advanced drug has been developed and is being sold all throughout these underground organizations?" I pondered. It wasn't entirely out of the question, drugs similar have existed, such as "Trigger" which heavily boosts a quirk's power and effectiveness, however it causes the person to go on an uncontrolled rampage until the effects wear off.

In any case, once I find one of these underground fighting arenas, I'll need to garner enough information as I can, and leave without a trace. There is no guarantee that I can take on everyone that may be within the arena, so I'll just have to report back to Detective Tsukaiuchi after this reconnaissance mission.

Unfortunately, not many heroes take to the slums of Japan, so many criminals just hide in these red-light districts to easily escape the law without worry. Disappointing. It's a hero's job to protect as many people as they can.

Since most heroes only do this for the money and the fame, they don't feel the need to go to these more criminally active areas as it wouldn't give them more publicity. Either that or they don't want to associate with the citizens of these areas as many of them are considered "less that human".

People such as weak-quirked individuals, mutants, quirks that effected one's mentality, and the quirkless often are the ones living in these areas and so are almost always ignored due to discrimination and stereotypes.

I shook my head dismissively at my own thoughts. "I have to stay focused on the task at hand," I muttered gruffly. "How long have I even been patrolling? An hour or so?" I pondered, hopping over to the roof of another building.

I lifted my right hand and tightly gripped onto my capture scarf. The eerie feeling I felt before was only increasing and I halted my movements. I could have sworn I heard something... I could've sworn I sensed something.

"That didn't sound good... could that have been gang violence...? It sounded like a..."

My thoughts were swiftly interrupted by a ear piercing boom and a slight tremor in the earth. My body automatically turned in the direction of the noise, seeing a uncomfortably bright flash of light.

I squinted my eyes in discomfort, leaping off of the roof I was on, swiftly making my way over to that explosion and flash of light.

————————————————————————

Hina Agatsuma's POV:

Finally. I had finally found it. The location of one of the demon infested battle arenas. It was well-hidden, but up against a skilled demon slayer, such a high amount of demons in one place would be easy to sense.

A giant underground arena, a caged platform in the middle of it. Rows of spectating seats surrounding all around it. Of course, I had sliced up the cage in order to kill the two demons who appeared to be some of the strongest in the building.

A cheerful smile plastered itself onto my face as I stared down the seemingly endless swarm of demons. I had interrupted what was most likely a battle between two demons, easily blinding both of them with a giant flash of light I had caused by combining my quirk and my breathing style.

I just didn't expect there to be this many demons here... there had to have been over 100... maybe 150...? I may be a Hashira but compared to the others, I'm not nearly as strong.

Screams of anger filled the building, demons stampeding towards me with merciless intent. Even still, my joyous smile never faded. I raised my katana at the first demon who had managed to reach me.

It attempted to strike me on the head with its electrified claws. Quickly, I parried the attack with the butt-end of my katana, swiftly twisting my body into a descending, diagonal slash aimed straight at the demon's neck.

"Damn human!"

A few dozen more demons approached, a plethora of quirks and blood demon arts all activating at once. I completely cut off the head of the demon I was focused on, only to turn my body and swing my katana in the direction of the new group of demons, creating an immensely bright flash of light, blinding them for a few seconds.

I took this as an opportunity to take out large amounts of them without any trouble.

"Light Breathing: First Form: Enlightenment!"

I performed a consecutive series of swiftly moving slashes, backed up with a few more bursts of light. About six demons exploded into perfectly sliced pieces before they even had a chance to react.

"It doesn't matter what abilities these demons have, as long as I'm too fast for them to attack, I'll be fine," I thought to myself, performing a quick ascending slash, cutting yet another demon's head clean off.

"Light Breathing: Sixth Form: Unseeable!"

Blood splattered everywhere, on the floor, the walls, the ceiling, onto other demons, and onto me as I dashed all throughout the giant army of demons, killing dozens upon dozens of more demons as fast as I could.

I winced in slight discomfort as my my skin began to pop and burn at a sudden increase in temperature. Immediately, nearly automatically, I leaped high up into the air, twisting my body to look back at the ground, being met with a scorching inferno of raging red flames.

"Those flames may be as hot as Endeavor's," I muttered in observation, aiming my landing spot over to a row of seats, beheading several demons below me as I fell. A large torrent of wind tore their way through the air towards me, ready to rip me to shreds.

"Light Breathing: Seventh Form: Rays of Sunshine!"

I created a barrage of Omni-directional slashes, acting as a barrier to myself while also burning the eyes of every demon who was looking with my technique. I easily countered the powerful winds, leaping down towards another group of demons, katana raised above my head.

But for some reason, my body stopped. My body was halted in midair, unable to move. "Damnit... what is this...?" I thought to myself. I couldn't even blink, my whole body was frozen.

"How do you like my telekinesis, girlie?" a Demon creepily questioned. "So that's what this is," I thought, wanting to puke at the disturbing way this creature was speaking to me.

Before I knew it, my body was flung into a steel wall on the other side of the room, then into the ceiling, the into the ground, then into a wall again. My smile was finally beginning to fade ever so slightly as my body was continuously damaged.

"Enough is enough," I thought to myself. I created yet another blinding blast of light, blinding every demon in the building, including the demon who had done this to me, for just long enough to move my body again and disappear from sight.

"The Lower 3 I fought was probably only equal to about 60-70 demons... I'm essentially fighting the combined power of multiple lower moons right now," I thought, creating even more flashes of light so the demon's eyes couldn't focus on me.

"I have to make this quick!"

"Light Breathing: Fourth Form: House of Mirrors!"

A few dozens of afterimages followed my every move as I dashed around and through the army of demons, disorienting the remaining ones even more.

Powerful winds ripped through the air. Raging flames cooking my skin. Electricity crackling around, attempting to strike me.  Many objects around me being lifted up and thrown at me by that telekinesis demon.

As I circled them, I sliced off the heads of many, not stopping for a second.

Once again, my cheerful smile was back on my face, while several attacks relentlessly flew my way. I planted my feet securely onto the ground, only to leap into the air, avoiding the attacks. I eyed the telekinesis demon who looked prepared to control my body again, however, I reached into my haori, throwing several kunai at the demon's eyes, taking the demon's attention off of me.

"Argh! Damnit!" The demon groaned in pain.

Several more projectile attacks were sent my way at higher speeds than the last ones.

"Light Breathing: Ninth Form: Bane of Summer!"

Twisting my body and katana, I somersaulted multiple times while still in the air, releasing slashes and flashed of light, easily deflecting all projectiles off of my body.

I landed on the balls of my feet in a position where I easily spun my body around to behead another two demons.

I blitzed over to the telekinesis demon as fast as I could. "This one is the most troublesome, I have to deal with it now," I thought to myself, katana outstretched, aimed for the neck.

The head flew off of the demon's shoulders, spinning around in the air before violently slamming into a wall.

I went in to behead another couple of demons, but, my body stiffened and halted in place. "D-damnit... Not again..." I thought, eyes flicking over to the quickly dying telekinesis demon. "Last resort, huh?"

My body was flung relentlessly into each wall in the room, only stopping once the telekinesis demons finally faded away into nothingness.

I shook off the rubble and dust that had coated my body, cracking my neck and snapping any dislocated limbs back into place. I eyed the remaining number of demons... smile widening at the small amount of them left... only 20 more.

The remaining demons trembled in fear and backed up, unwilling to continue fighting me, knowing full well that nothing they could throw at me would inflict any lasting damage onto me.

I raised my katana above my head, planting my feet into the ground. "Light Breathing: Thirteenth Form: Gleaming Sunburst!"

I heavily reinforced my leg power, blitzing forward at unprecedented speeds, decapitating 3 demons in one fell swoop.

"3 down, 17 more to go," I said.

————————————————————————

Eraserhead's POV:

"Almost there... almost there..."

I dashed at full speed, capture scarf blowing around in the breeze. That giant flash of light was much farther away than I had previously thought.

For the first one to have been that large and bright even from so far away... whoever caused it must be incredibly powerful. The only reason I relatively know where I'm going to is because of the other couple of flashes that occurred after the first one.

"I must be getting closer... it has to be h-"

Rubble flew past my face at dangerous speeds, snapping me out of my thoughts, severe falling to the ground, dust floating in the air.

I quickly lifted up my right arm, covering my eyes, preventing the dust from entering my eyes, squinting them in the process. However, before I fully blinked from the surprise, a figure blitzed past me, slamming into the wall of the building next to me.

"The hell?" I muttered. I lowered my arm, dust settling down onto the ground.

Just as instantaneously as that occurrence, yet another figure seemed to leap out of the hole created by the first figure.

Without hesitation, I sent my capture scarf towards him, wrapping it around his body.

The man whipped his head towards me, bearing his.... fangs? Bearing his fangs at me, drool and saliva coating his teeth, growling and desperately trying to break out of my capture scarf. "Who are you?" I questioned gruffly, showing no emotion.

"Die you-" the man started.

I raised an eyebrow at the he sudden pause. "Light Breathing: First Form: Enlightenment!" a female voice spoke.

The head, the legs, and the arms of the man I had captured popped off of his body, blood pooling out like geysers. My eyes widened in shock. As an underground hero, I'm used to seeing gruesome sights like this, but instantaneous dismemberment was not something so had seen before.

My eyes traveled a few feet to the right of the body, sight landing on a young woman with bright white hair, fading into yellow at the tips. A katana held in her right hand along with a black kimono and a white & yellow haori, an image of the sun on the back of it.

"This is the one Nezu talked about... the one who may know where that Midoriya kid is," I thought to myself, pulling my capture scarf back to me.

"That's all of them," the girl said, preparing to sheath her katana.

I sent my capture scarf towards her as fast as I could, wrapping it around her right arm that held her katana.

I attempted to get a better look at her face while I was holding her in place. I wasn't about to let her go, not after she just killed a man in front of me. If I capture her, we can get some much needed insight into this organization of "mutant killers".

I yanked her towards me with my capture scarf, readying an attack in order to knock her out as quickly and efficiently as possible.

However, for some reason, the expression on her face never changed, she had a... cheerful smile plastered on her face. Yet, despite this, I a strong blast of malice pooled off of her. This level of malice isn't normal... I've only felt it from a few other people I have encountered in the past, but none of their's was at this level.

I wasn't scared by it, just intimidated.

The girl expertly planted her feet into the ground, stopping her trajectory towards me.

In the blink of an eye, my capture scarf exploded into dozens of tiny little ribbons, freeing her arm. My eyes widened at the unexpected change of events, the butt of her katana flying at me at speeds I couldn't dodge.

It was likely the strongest physical hit I'd taken in a while. Pain exploded across my face, a loud crack emanating from the impact. It wasn't enough to knock me out, but it was enough to fall to the ground in steering pain.

"How could we have cut through my scarf? It's made of carbon fiber and a special metal alloy... it's not something you can just chop up," I thought to myself.

I held my injured jaw in pain, reluctantly cracking it back into place. "Damnit..." I pushed myself off the ground, stumbling back to my feet, quickly turning my body to face the one who had gotten such a strong hit on me.

But... no one was there... nothing was there. "She got away..." I murmurred, rubbing my jaw in an attempt to ease the pain.

I looked to where the body of that mutant man was when the girl easily dismembered him, only to be met with ground and a small puddle of blood, completely devoid of the body and dismembered limbs.

I narrowed my eyes, turning my head and walking over to the giant hole in the wall of the building to my left.

As cautious as possible, I made my way through the hole, leaping down to the floor below. For the umpteenth time, my eyes widened in shock, not immediately processing what I was looking at.

I dug through my pockets, pulling out a burner phone, dialing a number without taking my eyes off of the sight.

"Hello?" I asked,caution and worry lacing my voice, which the detective quickly picked up on.

"You Okay?"the detective asked over the phone.

"Yeah, Detective.... send your men to my location, as soon as possible. I'll send you my location now," I said, gruffly.

I hung up, placing my burner phone back into my pocket, eyes still glued on the sight in front of me. Blood spotted every wall, the ceiling, and the floor. Rubble, metal, and dust coated the floor, no signs of bodies anywhere, my only clue of what happened being the girl who easily took me down...

Author's Note: Hey guys. Sorry for not posting new chapters lately, I have recently been focusing on and planning out how I want this story to go and how everything will eventually be tied together.

This chapter was mostly focusing on Hina Agatsuma as well as her signature technique, Light Breathing. She is pretty much the deuteragonist of this story, or at least for the foreseeable future.

Another thank you for the amazing boost in reads, even though I haven't posted a chapter in the past few days, so I really hope you enjoy this chapter.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

52.8K 2.2K 27
If it wouldn't be for my undercover identity I would have given it all up. nothing ever changed and I am about to lose it. it is hard keeping up the...
51.3K 1.2K 17
New name: To Be A Hero (BNHA X KNY Male Reader) What happens when you put a kid who finds being a hero troublesome, but still somewhat finds himself...
67.8K 2.9K 19
Quirkless doesn't mean useless but because of how quirkless kids are being treated they often end up dead.. Izuku Midoriya is a kid that was born qui...
6.7K 158 31
Story mostly circles around anime characters and barely on the OC.Original character is mine. They have little reading time. Slight manga spoilers fo...