Demon slayer Breathing style'...

By Kiracary

breathing style pt 2 of demon slayer More

Breathing Styles pt 2
🪷 Breath of Water Lily 🪷
🐝 Breath of Bee 🐝
🎑 Breath of Eclipse 🎑
⛈️ Breath of Storm ⛈️
🌪️ Breath of Tornado 🌪️
♦️♠️ Breath of Gambling ♥️♣️
🫐 Breath of Blueberries 🫐

🍑 Breath of Peaches 🍑

104 2 1
By Kiracary

~~~~~~~~
Breath of Peaches
~~~~~~~~
🍑
Origins:
Inspired by water and flowers breathing

Purpose:
Match the speed, quickness, power, agility, and flexibility of the demon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
History:

The Peaches reaching was a breath style inspired by the alluring movements to Water Breathing. The first Peaches of Breathing user: Momoko Uzui was part of the Uzui clan after the family massacre do to her cousin Tengen Uzui. After the leave from her cousin Momoko sisters and brothers was next not want to end up the same fate Momoko leaves before the trial begins.

Momoko starts her journey not knowing what she going now until she meet a old man with a tengu mask. Momoko asked to be his student of this water breathing the first few months was easy because her shinobi training she even met past students from Sakonji. Sabito and Makomo as the two give tips and tricks who to use the water breathing but she wasn't sure about it of course she nows what she doing but she figured what if she made her now.

After giving the pressure from her master, she got to work so Peaches breathing was made this breath from focus on the speed, quickness, power, agility, and flexibility of the demon. So the weapon instead of the katana it uses only kunai, shuriken, and daggers Momoko made her training more hard in order to fight against faster and stronger opponents. Momoko trained herself to have full control on her attacks and body for her combat it's to get up close or a sneak attack.

This Breathing Style is also able to manipulate the users strength to make it more apparent, however, the user must already have some natural strength. Also enhances and utilizes one's vision, albeit at the possible cost of her eyesight. When utilized properly, the user visualizes themselves manipulating all six senses, and surroundings.

Momoko can cut off the head of a demon but she user poisons like illusion, poisonous blood everely damage their internal organs and literally causes skin to be infected. Using her skills in medicine and poison treatments she have experience different types possible poison both lethal to humans and demons.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nichirin Type: this breathing technique is only user for kunai, shuriken, and daggers or any small knifes, but if the user a normal nichirin sword that find bit the user won't get the full force and speed then this style is mostly based on. The kunai, shuriken, and daggers colors are peach orange, green, purple, white, and pink the main colors. The handles have of the weapons are still the same form the sword but the blade is kunai is peach orange, shuriken is purple, pink, and white, and last the daggers are green, white, and pink bottom to top.

The designs on all of them have white or green leafs with small peach on them. And there do the user keep them they are have dealt and carrier on user thigh, the blades itself have different poisons lease into it. The knifes are even shape so the user need to be careful when using them during training or combat.

kunai

shuriken

daggers

Total name of move sets: 12
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First Form: Blooming Peach Tree
[Dagger]
The user does a burst of five slashes in the shape of a water pedals, ending with one jab with the tip of the blade.

Second Form: Whirlpool Of Petals
[Kunai]
The user lightly twists and spins their body in many different directions throwing kunais killing anything caught in it, and reales it as a high powered lash creating wind.

Third Form: Peachy Breeze
[Dagger]
the user spins around moving with their body weight to deliver an attack during or after evasion.

Fourth Form: Flowering Wheel
[Shuriken]
Similar to Water Breathing: Second Form - Water Wheel, the user leaps and vertically spins forward in the air while releasing poison shuriken in a flowering attack in a circular motion.

Fifth Form: Modified - Lateral
[Dagger]
The user uses a horizontal spins around the demon cutting them in the torso and neck as the poisonous blood moves inside the demon as it decay from the inside out dealing a slow and painful death.

Sixth Form: Wisteria Thrusts
[Dagger]
The user coats their dagger with wisteria poison, and does two to five thrust attacks, poisoning the demon with allusion poison. The demon thinking that they killed the user but in reality the demon is dealing as it sink and bones melts.

Seventh From: Caprice
[Kunai]
The user does a elegant flurry of ten consecutive circular and straight slashes that weave in and out of themselves.

Eighth Form: Blessed Flowers After The Fire
[Dagger and Kunai]
Similar to Water Breathing: Fifth Form - Blessed Rain After The Drought, the user changes the grip on their dagger and Kunai then decapitates the target with a single gentle slash giving them a peaceful, painless death.

Ninth Form: Peach blooming, Spring Nights
[Kunai]
Does a varied amount of slashes from multiple different directions making it appear as if they are many places at once, ending with one thrust through the ribcage.

Tenth From: Brilliant Nectarines
[Dagger]
The user does one graceful slash using all their body weight aiming for the neck cutting it.

Eleventh Form: Gentle Peaches
[Kunai]
Freezes all body movements entering a state of complete silence and calm, deflecting, blocking, and cutting any oncoming attacks. Although if unable to stay calm, the form will not work.

Twelfth Form: Obscuring Evening Petals
[Shuriken]
Drastically changes their speed and way of movements, taking form of strong flurries of petals on a windy evening. Coming out from being hidden, the shuriken moves gracefully and although slower but the user moving so fast the demon think everything is slow. The user jumps from a high point as she throws from her position it looks like rain is it delivering slashes and hiding again within the petals.

Final Form: Dance of the Blossoming Forest
[Dagger]
(Same as Flower Breathing: Final Form - Equinoctial Vermilion Eye)
Focusing technique that raises the users kinetic vision to its maximum, while using this technique the user perceives the world as if it were in slow motion. Usage of the technique, however, is highly dangerous, as the tremendous strain on the eyes can causes ruptured blood vessels and could cause one to have partial or complete blindness. This technique is still usable even if the user only has one fully functional eye as the eyes bleeds as the user use it for to long periods.

Demon slayer mark;  location on left shoulder

~~~~~~~~

Creator of Peaches Breathing:
🍑
Momoko Uzui
~~~~~~~~

🍑Seven facts Peaches Breathing🍑

🍑 - The reason why the name peaches Breathing because Momoko loves peaches

🍑 - Momoko breathing style is mostly speed quickness, power, agility, and flexibility because she short I mean 3 inches shorter then shinobu

🍑 - Momoko can switch between water and peaches breathing middle battle and also she good friends with giyu and mitsuri.

🍑 - user can hear and see ghost

🍑 - went the a demon got hit or stabbed by Momoko poison the smell of a sweet sense/taste. As the demon think it got a way but because of the weak poison but it doesn't take long as the demon becomes delirious. Demon becomes feeling ill as the demon begins having feelings sick both mentally, physically and more then the demon feels as if it skin begins to melt off. As one by one the body parts starts to decay like a rotten peach the sweet sense turns into a death rotting corpse throwing up its melted chunks of their organs. And the demon feels everything as it tries to heal itself only to met more pain the demon deaths a long painfully dead. Also humans is not safe neither it can be dangerous for healthy humans and the reason this know because Momoko tested on demons in the mountains.

🍑 - Peaches breathing have lot of controversy with this breathing style in the corps they think it was weaker forms of flower breathing but nope.

🍑 - There are many mixed opinions on this breathing style in the corps. Many say that this technique is far too brutal to exist, and it practically overkills their enemies in a horrible way (mostly the hashira). But some say it perfect for torturing and killing misbehaving demons when they refuse to cooperate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 68 6
after the fight with muzan, giyu tomioka found the body of shinobu kocho, he worried for her, once she awoken from a coma, he cared for her, even thr...
678K 41.5K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
45K 739 28
Y/N lives with her abusive mom and one night she had a dream of herself in her favorite game, what is going to happen next?...was it really a dream...
27.8K 392 23
What if N had a sister that will be interesting won't it so why not add her? This is basically just a little story of my overpowered imagination. (A...