Hasta la muerte | Pablo Gavi

By samm1-

𝑰𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰: Guillermo "Memo" Ochoa and one of his daughters, Antonella Ochoa, both get signed by Barcelo... More

Characters
Fabrizio Romano
1. The new signing
2. Practice and Ice cream
4. Airport Boy
5. Her eyes are like two pools of hunny
Insta posts
6. You look very beautiful tonight
7. Memo Ochoa 2.0
8. Nutella
9. Arcade
10. Hello Barcelona!
11. Fake ass bitch!
12. Fair
13. Diego
14. Are you okay?!
15. Apologize?
16. Buenas noches Nella
17. Antonella, what are we doing?
18. She looks perfect, like always
19. Protect the close ones.
20. If only I knew
21. Cinderella
22. You were a wonderful experience...
Insta posts
23. The chisme
24. Party City
25. Mistakes
26. Sunsets (1/2)

3. Last days here

794 20 77
By samm1-

❤︎

Antonella's P.O.V.

My last days here.

Right now I'm packing my clothes and the items I want to take with me, which includes the futbol decor I have on display. I realized this is gonna take awhile so I played my playlist.

I'm actually very excited to go to barcelona. Yes of course i'm gonna miss my life over here, but who doesn't like to start fresh, make new memories and new friends? I find it very exciting, also because i'm gonna play for my dream team, ever since I was little it's been my dream to play for Barcelona. I've always been a fan and have never imagined myself playing for this team. I'm also gonna be playing with one of my goats. Alexia Putellas. I love her so much, when I first saw her play for Barça in 2012 I fell in love with the way she playes.

Hours later

I was finishing up packing when I got a message from Diego.

Dieguito😤

Dieguito😤:
is anyone else home?😭
i've been ringing your doorbell for 10 minutes and i can hear your music from all the way down here💀

Me:
Oh shit srry😅 I was packing and forgot u were coming
and no, no one else is come

Dieguito😤:
alr can u hurry up and open the door?😭
i need to fucking use the bathroom and ur ass can't huryy up

Me:
i wassss gonna open the door, but now i think i wont🤔

Dieguito😤:
PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR, IM SOSRRYY

Me:i
fine i will

Dieguito😤:
THANK UU🙏🏽

I gave myself a face palm. My dumbass self forgot that Diego was coming over at 5. We decided to finally hangout again and to catch up. I thought it was a great idea since the last time we actually talk other than yesterday was months ago. So I guess we're restarting? I don't know, something like that.

So I went to go open the door. That's when I saw him all wet. I didn't even notice it was raining and I made him wait. I feel so fucking stupid.

"Hii Diego."

"Hey Anto, are you gonna let me in?" He said laughing.

"Oh shit yea, sorry for making you stay outside in the rain. Go use the bathroom and i'll bring you clothes you can change into."

"Thanks anto." So he went into to the bathroom, and I went upstairs to get him his clothes. I had forgotten he left clothes here actually. I forgot I never threw them away after what happend. I guess I thought he would agree to hangout with me those weeks but he never did. I went downstairs and knock on the bathroom door.

"DIEGO!" I yelled

"Antonella, what the fuck?!" He said laughing. "Por que estas gritando? Te puedo escuchar claramente." ("Why are you screaming? I can hear you clearly.") He opened the door.

"No se. Solo quería tener tu atención. Bueno, aquí está tu ropa." ("I dont know. I just wanted your attention. Well, here's your clothes.")

"Gracias." ("Thank you.")

"Your welcome. Now hurry up and get changed dumbass."

"Right." So he went back in the bathroom while I waiting for him in my room. I was scrolling on my phone when I heard footsteps. Then Diego opened my door and said "WHY IS IT SO EMPTY IN HERE?!"

"Cause i'm moving dumbass."

"Oh shit right."

"Sit down." I said and patted my bed. So he did what I said and then he started fidgeting with his hands.

"So tell me, what have I missed?"

"Not much." He said "I have just been busy with games and practices. OHH REMEMBER THAT ON GIRL ON THE CHEER TEAM THAT I DIDNT LIKE?!"

"Umm, you kinda hated all of them."

"NO BUT THE ONE I HATED THE MOST?!"

"OHH, ISABELLA?!"

"YES HER, AND REMEMBER MIGUEL HERNANDEZ?!!" He said while laughing so loud.

"YES, THE ONE THAT TRIED HITTING ON ME, RIGHT?!"

"YES THAT ONE. SO GUESS WHAT." he said while covering his mouth with his hand laughing.

"WHAT??"

"OKAY SO TURNS OUT THEY WERE DATING SENIOR YEAR AND MIGUEL KNOCKED HER UP" WHAT THE FUCK?!?

"NO FUCKING WAY, ACTUALLY?!"

"YES BRO, THEIR GETTING MARRIED SOON CAUSE THE BABY IS GONNA BE BORN AROUND MARCH."

"WAIT SO SHE GOT PREGNANT LIKE LAST MONTH?!"

"YESSS."

After that me and Diego started talking about other stuff, moslty about all our old friends from high school and what their doing now. Then we started watching gilmore girls. We watched it until he had to leave which was at 9.

We were at the the door saying good bye.

"Bye Anto, I had a great time and i'm glad we're on good terms now." He said with a smile.

"Bye Diego, I also had a great time and im very glad we're good now. So i'll see you tomorrow?"

"Yea, Bye." He said then hugged me.

"Bye." He hugged me? bro I didn't know we were that friendly now, the last time he hugged me was before all that stuff happend. After that I went to sleep.

@anto_ochoa

○●

Finally got to hang out with dieguito after months😛 tagged: @diego_lainez

liked by: @valentina_gar, kevinalvarez_c, pedri, miselecctionmx, aitana.bonmati, yosoy8a, julian_araujo and 4,780,365 others

Comments:

@kevinalvarez_c: YALL HUNG OUT WITHOUT ME?!?😢😞
@anto_ochoa: stfu, u were with vale. and u were the one who told me that i should hang out with him😭
@anto_ochoa: @kevinalvarez: oh shit right😹

@diego_lainez: the chisme was sooo good🤭
@anto_ochoa: frr tho🤣

@valetina_gar: 👀??
@anto_ochoa: no. js no.

@user843: i still ship them even after what happened
@antobiggestfan: same bru😭

@diego_lover: GILMORE GIRLSS
@anto_ochoa: YESSS
@diego_lover: diego_lainez: she forced me to watch it🥲

Gavi's P.O.V.

"Gavi why the fuck do you always wake up late?!"

"I don't like morning practice, you should know this by now!"

Me and Pedri were late. We are currently running as if someone was fucking chasing us because we didn't want to get in trouble by Xavi. We entered the stadium quickly and we both noticed the receptionist was looking at us like crazy.

"Why the rush boys? Xavi left y'all a message that he was gonna be late right?" Shit, I knew Xavi sent me a message but I thought it was him telling us to hurry up or something like that. "I think he did but we both didn't read the message." I said, she started laughing at us and told us we could go ahead inside.
We got to the field and sat down on the bench. I was thinking while Pedri was looking on him phone. "Fuck, Gavi look at this!" I looked over at his phone and noticed it was a post Antonella posted. "Do you think there dating?" He asked. I don't why but my heart kinda dropped hearing that, I didn't answer him when Frenkie came over and asked what we were talking about. Pedri showed him the post and then Frenkie started laughing.

"Is little Pablito jealous?" Was I? Fuck I don't even know.

"I AM NOT JEALOUS!"

"Sure, whatever you say." I gave him an angry look and I was about to say something when Xavi showed up and told us to warm up. During practice I couldn't stop thinking if Antonella actually was dating diego, but I was also thinking, why did I care so much?

The next day:

Antonella's P.O.V.

Today all of us are gonna hangout together cause it's my last day here. We decided to go to the ice cream shop again, as it's all of ours favorite place. I was laying in bed so I decided to get ready since I have to leave at 5 and right now it's 3. I first did my makeup which consists of concealer, blush, highlighter, and lip gloss. Then I put on my outifit, which is a dark blue sweatpants with a white crop top

(Like this but if you don't like it you can change it!😽)

Then I got my purse which has my money and went outside to wait for my uber, since I don't have my drivers license yet. After two minutes of waiting it came.

"Hola, buenas tardes!" ("Hello, good afternoon!") Said the driver with a big smile.

"Hola señor, cómo estás?" ("Hello sir, how are you?")

"Bien y usted?" (Good, and you?")

"Bien, Gracias." (Good, Thanks.") After that it was just silence until he asked me a question.

"Oye, tu eres la hija de Memo Ochoa?" ("Hey, are you the daughter of Memo Ochoa?")

"Si señor." ("Yes sir.") I said with a smile. When he heard that his face lightened up.

"Puedo tener tu autógrafo? Mi hija es un gran fan de usted." ("Can I get your autograph? My daughter is a big fan of you.") That made me smile every more.

"Si, por supuesto!" ("Yes, of course!") That's when he pulled out my jersey. My freaking Mexico jersey. Damn bro. He gave me the jersey which I signed.

"Muchas gracias. También Puedes tomar una photo para ella?" ("Thank you very much. Can you also take a photo for her?") I agreed so I took it. Then we finally got to the ice cream place.

"Muchas gracias." (Thank you very much.") I said

"De nada. Y también buena suerte en Barcelona." ("Your welcome. Also good luck in Barcelona.") I gave him a thumbs up and left.

"HEY ANTO!"

"HEY KEVIN!" He then ran up to me and gave me one of the biggest hugs I have even gotten.

"Kevin. I cant breath." I said laughing.

"Oops, Sorry." He said with a small smile. That's when I notice that Valetina and Diego were staring at us so I went to go say hi.

"What's up guyss." I said giving them a hug.

"LETS GO GET ICE CREAM!" Said Diego and Kevin.
So we did and we got the flavors we always get.

"Bro I can't believe this is our last time together." Vale said while tearing up. I realized what she said was true and then I was tearing up.

"Cuh, what the fuck?" Diego said. "Why. Why are you crying? It's not like we won't see each other." He said tearing up. Then we were all crying. After that we were just talking and laughing having a great time, until we had to go. We said our goodbyes. And then I went home.

This was a kinda long chapter😭 srry abt that.

what do you think happened between diego and antonella??

1791 words😟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 3.1K 62
After getting a new job as a personal trainer in the FC Barcelona team, you meet the people you never thought you needed in your life, starting by yo...
5.2K 28 16
When two youngsters meet through football They knew each other they just never really talked to each other Julia Sanchez a footballer for Barcelona...
28.5K 284 35
One random weekend, one random Saturday at one random restaurant everything began. ~Pablo Gavi~ young Football player for Barcelona FC. His whole c...
19.7K 175 53
In which Amelia is chosen as the assistant to Pablo Gavi who is known as a player and a young successful fΓΊtbol star. But does she know he is very ru...