𝑆𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑅𝑢𝑛𝑛𝑒𝑟 𝐼𝐼

By Wh0reTingzz

"𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕀 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕀 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕". More

CopyRights
{s2 p1}
{s2, p2}
{s2, p3}
{s2, p4}
{s2, p5}
{s2, p6}
{s2, p7}
{s2, p8}
AN
{s2, p9}
{s2, p10}
{s2, p11}
{s2, p12}
{s2, p13}
{s2, p14}
{s2, p15}
{s2, p16}
Lets Talk.
{s2, p17}
{s2, p18}
{s2, p19}
{s2, p20}
{s2, p21}
{s2, p22}
{s2, p23}
{s2, p24}
{s2, p25}
{s2, p26}
{s2, p27}
{s2, p28}
{s2, p29}
{s2, p30}
{s2, p31}
{s2, p32}
Hey heyyy
Good News!

{s2, p33}

2K 85 20
By Wh0reTingzz

𝙹𝚊'𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚘𝚗 𝙺𝚢𝚛𝚒𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚜
New York City, New York
December
{27}

The sound of Christmas music played as I slowly woke up out my sleep. I quickly checked the time seeing it was 8 on the dot.

Today was Christmas which meant it was a big day for a family man and it was gone be a long day. It being Christmas meant our vacation was basically over since our flight is first thing in the morning.

I threw the covers off me wiping my face, me and Kaydence agreed to wake the kids up at nine. I made the bed up before heading into the shower.

After my shower I threw on this stupid ass pajama set Kaydence wanted us to wear. It was Ight, I just felt like the shit wasn't for big niggas.

The time was 8:40 and I walked into the kitchen seeing Kaydence damn near finished cooking. "I'm sorry I overslept , why you ain't wake me up"? I asked her.

"It's good bae, you looked like you was sleeping too good". She chuckled, kaydence had made grits, eggs, bacon, sausage, pancakes and French toast.

She wanted to do a big breakfast but since the kids would only probably eat a plate and a little more she had decided against it.

The Christmas decorations in the living room lit up the house, from the lights, the stockings , the music and the big ass tree we had.

"Well I appreciate that". I told her hugging her and giving her a kiss. "Merry Christmas baby". I added.

"You gotta get the kids up and in the tub though, merry Christmas". She spoke.

"aight Ima go handle that". I told her, I woke the kids up and they were slightly grumpy until they realized it was Christmas.

I grabbed the two of them and put them in the tub, as they played with their toys I got their towels together as well as their clothes.

"Da you excited"? Caisyn asked me, "yeah, you ready to see yo gifts"? I asked him as he nodded.

"Daaaaa". Ariana yelled, "da hey". She spoke. "Wassup". I chuckled.

"Mommy". She pointed, "we finna see mama, you gotta put your clothes on". I told her.

I got Caisyn out first and wrapped him up and did the same for Ariana. I put all his stuff on from his lotion and everything and got him dressed and reciprocated that for Ariana.

"Merry Christmas mommy"!!! They both said hugging her, "merry Christmas my babies, y'all ready to eat"? She asked.

"Yes ma'am". They both said as she handed them their plates as they sat at the small table in the living room as me and Kaydence followed behind.

.

.

.

After eating the kids had a lot of family to call. Kaydence dad side had gotten them a lot of gifts as well as my side. Not to mention everybody got me and Kaydence something as well.

So when we got back to Tampa we had a lot of stops to make, i cleaned up the remainder of the kitchen as we got settled for the kids to open their gifts.

"Both of y'all get one and open it at the same time". Kaydence announced. The kids both eagerly opened their gifts with big smiles on their face.

Ariana had gotten a baby doll and Caisyn had gotten some toy cars plus he loved the movie cars so he was happy.

"I got baby ma". Ariana smiled, "I know you like yo baby"?Kaydence asked. "yaa". She said.

"I like my carssss". Caisyn said opening the back, "wait y'all got two more to open". I told them. They continued to open there gifts and with each gift their smiles grew and that shit made me and Kaydence the happiest.

Me and Kaydence had gotten each other a few gifts. "Ma play". Ariana said causing Kaydence to go play with her and eventually Caisyn asked me to do the same thing.

"Da you get ma some"? Caisyn asked, "I did". I told him. "Ok". He replied. One thing about Caisyn he worked his mama nerves but he didn't play abojt her.

After about 20 minutes kaydence got up, "okay me and your daddy have to clean all this up and then open our gifts". She explained to them as I got up.

We really enjoyed making the kids happy, this was the goal to raise a better family then some of what we both came from and so far we were doing good.

We picked up the extra trash from all the wrapping paper and made it easier on ourselves instead of waiting.

I went into the bedroom before grabbing Kaydence's first gift. The gift was 2 dozen roses with $100 dollars in each rose.

As I brought it into the living room her face lit up, "kyrie you didn't". She exclaimed, "I did bae". I told her.

"Bae how much money is this"? She asked, she hated when I spent so much on her because she felt like it was other ways to spoil her but I never minded it.

"It's $2,400". "Bae- my mama said if I love her buy her roses". I interrupted as she chuckled. "This is sweet, the roses are so beautiful. Thank you so much baby". She told me.

"No problem". I replied handing her, her last two gifts. "Now you got everything in the world, but you can never get enough of being iced out". I explained as she opened both boxes displaying a tennis bracelet and tennis necklaces.

"Baby". Her voice cracked, "why you crying mama"? I asked her as I held her, "you so sweet to me kyrie, like I really fucking love you. you're literally the best man ever". She told me.

"Thank you baby, stop crying. What you tell Ariaian, big girls don't cry". I said as she chuckled.

"Okay okay". She wiped her face, "I got you three gifts too". She smiled.

I opened the first gift which was a watch, I broke my last watch about a year ago before Ariana was born and I honestly never got around to get it fixed or get a new one but Kaydence knew how much I loved watches and it shows how much she pays attention.

"You might know a lil some". I joked putting it on, "boy bye". She waved me off.

"Oou ma".Ariana said touching the bracelet that lit up on her wrist. "You like it"? She asked Ariana who nodded. "Da I want one". Caisyn added.

"Ight you can get one in 15 years". I told him, "that's too long". He complained, "then you don't want one then". I told him.

The kids made there way over to us, I guess in need of a lil affection or either they sleeping from playing so much.

My next gift was a set of cologne that I wear which was much needed, Ian bought cologne since September honestly and I was def running low.

"Thank you babyyy". I said pulling her onto my lip as I kissed her cheeks.

"You're welcome". She cheesed, "ma sleep". Ariana said, "y'all want a nap already"? She asked as they both nodded. Time was going a bit fast today seeing it was already 12..

We got the kids ready for a nap, we made sure to tuck them in and everything because they swear they ain't gone sleep good if they not tucked it.

After that me and Kaydence sat down on the couch about to actually enjoy the little break we have because we know it's gone be hectic tomorrow getting the kids ready for the airport.

"Bae"? I said to kaydence who laid her head on my chest. "Yeah"? She asked.

"You told me you have three gifts for me, but you gave me two". I said as she looked at me. "Oh yeah, you right". She said as she got up and grabbed the last box.

"This the best gift of all", She chuckled. "you know being here with y'all is a blessing. I believe being in this stage I'm in and that we both in is a blessing".

"I know for sure it gets hard on both of our ends. but the job always get done". She started saying.

"I love you foreal Kyrie, you helped me be everything I wanna be". She told me.

"I love you too Kaydence, youn think you helped me? I mean look at how fucked up my life was when you first came in. You stuck around through all that shit. Why you think I go so hard about you"? I asked her.

"I know that and I'm genuinely happy I stayed, like I'm literally in love with you, it's like a feeling I can't even put in words ". She chuckled.

I watched as she handed me the box, she lowkey had me hesitant to open it, "I'm in love with you baby, I asked you years ago what's something you always wanted to do.. what you said"? I asked her.

"I told you I wanted Christmas in New York". She replied, "everything you want, you get. It's that simple". I told her.

"You always talk how blessed you are to have me but I'm blessed. I'm blessed to have you and the kids. I love my Caisyn and Ariana to death. I love that you do yo shir as a daddy".

"I'm a mama Kyrie and a wife. I just always thought that wasn't in my plans because of what people did to me". She looked up at me.

"before we even met, I gave up on all of that. I wasn't pressuring it because I didn't think it was for me even though it was something I always wanted"

"I got the best husband in the world and the smartest and greatest kids, you did that". She told me.

I smiled thinking about what she said, it's crazy because no matter how fucked up stuff got for me. I never moved flaw or did wrong despite my hurt. it feels good because I mean I got everything I want and needed now. It's so crazy though because thats the same thing that happened to Kaydence, she stayed sweet no matter how bad people hurt her.

I mean the goal was to be happy, and that's what we both got. I got to grow as a man with the woman I love and create a family.

I got to make money, be stable and travel so I never could complain. I mean I got the dream I wanted. It didn't come from just thinking about it, it came from the actions I put in to get here.

I guess being a good person payed off in the end. "You gone open it"? She asked as I nodded and begin opening it as my eyes widen.

"Say you foreal"? I asked picking her up and hugging her tightly.

"Congratulations baby, you're a father of three now". She smiled.

Thoughts????

The Enddddd!!! Whew!

Let's talk about ittt!!!

What y'all think???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

659K 24.9K 27
𝘪𝘥𝘬 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘱𝘢𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
198K 5.1K 53
𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴 🦋.
175K 3.9K 47
ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴀ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴏƦ ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ sᴇʀɪᴏᴜs .. ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ ɪs ʏᴏᴜʀs ❒❒❒❒❒❒❒
40.5K 1K 15
𝙄 𝙃𝘼𝙑𝙀 𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍𝙔𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙄'𝙑𝙀 𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍 𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙏𝙀𝘿 𝙄𝙉 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀, 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙔 𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙄'𝙑𝙀 𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙏𝙀𝘿 𝙒𝘼𝙎 𝙔𝙊𝙐.. ©𝘽𝙤𝙤...