{-My Boy-} [LarryCroft x Y/N]

Von Suffering08

hi guys my other acc was @notsuffering08 where i got logged out and now have copied the story onto this acc... Mehr

Introduction to Y/N
{-The Group-Chat Podcast??-}
{-Make Us Laugh-}
{-Is This Real?!-}
{-Enjoyed While It Lasted-}
{-Please.-}
{-Girl's night-}
{-Just You & Me-}
{-Pick & Choose-}
{-Love & Tears-}
{-Our Last Day-}
IMPORTANT!!!

{-Forgive me-}

580 15 54
Von Suffering08

[This chapter was originally named {-I'm Sorry-}]

I'm guessing a couple of hours had passed because I heard my bedroom door slam open. It startled both me and Larry causing us to both wake up from our nap. When I looked at who opened the door it was Nick. His eyes were widened, and he was standing as still as a statue. His jaw dropped slowly as he stood in the doorway. 

'Wait Nick. This is not what it looks like.' I said sitting up.

I could see his eyes moving left to right. Looking at me and then Larry. It didn't scare me that he walked in on us like this, it was the fact that he has yet to say anything. Nick opened his mouth like he was about to say something but then he didn't. He just closed his mouth again shook his head and walked out of the room. It was quiet for a while until Larry spoke.

'Well...' He said laying back down.

'Nick is totally going to take this the wrong way.' I said slamming my head into a pillow.

Larry turned his head at me. I couldn't tell because i was busy screaming into the pillow.

'Explain to him then.' He told me.

I lifted my head out of the pillow and gave him a warm smile before leaving the room to see Nick. As I walked to look for him, I heard everyone in the living room. I waved the guys down and walked to them all sitting down on the couch. Nick, Tanner, and Yumi had their shoes on. 

'Oh Y/N I was going to ask if I could use your car.'  Nick said looking at me as soon as he noticed me enter the room.

Larry walked up to Nick, startling me a little because I thought he was still laying down in my room. Larry had to look up at Nick which was kind of funny to me.

'Can I come?' Larry said pleading.

'Only if Y/N allows us to use their car.' Nick said motioning his hand to point at me.

I hated that the attention was on me, but it was their first time here, so I wanted to get as much footage as possible. I nodded before giving them yes as an answer. I saw smiles form on everyone's faces, knowing I made them happy made me happy. They all headed towards the door to exit the apartment, but I stopped them.

'But this is on one occasion guys. Only Nick can drive, ok? ' I told them.

Nick gave me a thumbs up before grabbing the keys and leaving. I finally had the apartment to myself for a while. I headed back to my room.

'Hm this is the perfect opportunity to stream!' I told myself.

I shut my bedroom door behind me and walked up to my PC setup. I opened OBS studio and started the stream.

USER_1

Hii y/n!!

USER_2

Y/N!!!

USER_3

we missed youuu!

'Hey guys!' I say waving at my webcam.

'What should we do today?' I ask looking through the chat for suggestions, spinning in my chair a little bit.

'Let's see, let's see...' I whisper under my breath searching for a good suggestion.

'Alrighty how about some daily dose today huh?' I said with a big smile.

USER_1

yea!1!

USER_2

DAILY DOSE YAAA

Chat was going crazy with excitement.

'I guess that's a yes!' I said laughing while searching for a daily dose video I haven't watched yet. 

About three videos in I hear some knocks on my bedroom door.

'They are back already?' I ask myself as I get up.

After hearing me ask that chat went crazy wondering who it was. I opened the door, and it was the one and only Isaacwhy. 

'Isaac? did you not do with the rest of the boys?' I ask him.

'Nah, they didn't wake me up so... Are you streaming?' He asked me.

I looked back at my PC.

'Oh yeah I am.' I answered.

He put on his mask and glasses before pushing past me and sitting down Infront of the webcam.

'What's up Y/NS chat?' He said leaning back in the chair.

USER_1

MR.WHY?1!

USER_2

ISSAC?

USER_3

who tf.

'Yall come one now... its I.S.A.A.C not I.S.S.A.C. get it right' he said correcting chat with a little bit of sarcasm.

About an hour and a half later me and Isaac ended stream. We continued to laugh and joke around for a few more minutes.

'What now?' I said asking him.

'You got uno?' He asked.

'Yeah why? you want to lose?' I said teasing him.

'HAH as if.' he said laughing.

I grabbed the uno deck out on one of the drawers from my desk and jumped onto my bed, Isaac following behind me. I handed out 7 cards to Isaac and then 7 cards me myself. I hid one of the cards under my thigh to where Isaac couldn't see it. 30 minutes into the game and I'm finally down to one card.

'UNO!' I yelled.

'Bro aint no way.' He said in shock.

He puts a card down and then I put my last card on top of his. a draw 4.

'I win' I said confidently.

I gather all of the cards that were splattered around on the bed, i slip my hand under my thigh and pull out the hidden card. Isaac pointed at the card.

'YOU CHEATED.' he yelled.

'NO' I yelled back hiding the card behind my back.

Isaac pounced on me trying to get the card. We wrestled a bit messing up the bed that was made. Isaac grabbed me by the wrists and pinned them up. He was on top of me.

'Admit it, you cheated.' He said smirking.

'NEVER.' I yelled.

He let go of my wrists as we were laying there laughing. It was quiet after that as we were left staring at each other. I felt butterflies in my stomach, and I felt my face get hot.

But.

Its Isaac...

I barely know him.

Isaac leaned in. I felt his lips against mine. My hands made their way to his face. His hands made their way to my waist. He lifted me up. I was now sitting up, in his lap a little bit. We split from the kiss. He then made his way down to my collarbone, leaving little marks everywhere his lips touched. I hung my arms around him neck holding on. Isaac seemed so experienced with this. But then the butterflies in my stomach turned into balls... not even... they felt like boulders of guilt the more I thought about Larry. I put my hands on Isaacs shoulders pushing his away slightly. Isaac looked up at me, who had my head down drowning in guilt.

'Shit...Y/N I'm so sorry.'  He said backing up away from me.

I didn't let out an answer. I just turned my head away. I felt too guilty. I really feel like me and Larry could have something. But me and Isaac have something, I don't think THIS is real though. I then heard the doorknob twist; the door didn't open because the door was locked. Isaac sprinted to the door to let the guys in. I fixed my hair to cover the marks Isaac left. Walking into the Entryway I saw Tanner immediately point at me. 

'Woah Y/N-'

DAMNIT.

[END]

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

9.5K 303 15
This is my first story! I'm the shared account person... Avery, you'll be seeing me a lot of me... I don't know when i will update. Probably around t...
105K 777 29
started april 2022 - ended october 2023 various oneshots of the group chat guys older chapters are not good. pls dont take them seriously (if anyone...
6.8K 428 8
I don't have a description, so you have to read the first chapter to find out what is what. Also, an important mention is that this story isn't mine...
25.3K 572 16
[𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠] this is all a collections story I wrote in Archive Of Our Own (AO3)... hope u like it don't forget to vote💚💕 sorry for...