่งฃ็ฆ | MYG

By jeonxah

โ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐๐จ๐ฆ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐›๐ข๐๐๐ž๐ง. โž โ€• ่งฃ็ฆ [ สœ แด€ แด‡ ษข แด‡ แดœ แด ] โ€ข jeonxah ยฉ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜†๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด... More

่งฃ็ฆ | แด„แดษดแด„แด‡แด˜แด› แด˜สœแดแด›แด 1
่งฃ็ฆ | แด๊œฐ๊œฐษชแด„ษชแด€สŸ แดแด 
่งฃ็ฆ | แด„แดษดแด„แด‡แด˜แด› แด˜สœแดแด›แด 2
1

แด˜ส€แดสŸแดษขแดœแด‡

11 2 3
By jeonxah

❝ 𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧.
𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬,
𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐬. ❞ ― 解禁

'' How much? ''

'' Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Damn it! ''
I kicked the door of the store, making a small scratch on the wall from the impact.
'' I can't believe this is happening again! For the third time someone is stealing the money before us. ''
I went out on the empty street, breathing in deeply the fresh night air to calm my nerves down.

Seoyoon, who was guarding the front door I kicked, sighed and walked up to me.
'' Calm down, okay? I'm sure this won't happen again. ''

'' We fucking said the same thing two times already! "
I yelled, sighing from the frustration, pulling out the pack of cigarettes from my pocket, when Seoyoon caught my hand.

'' Let's go eat something, hm? I think you're more frustrated because you haven't eaten since this morning. ''

On the same mention of food, my stomach started growling. I tucked the cigarettes back in my pocket and nodded slowly.

'' Let me just lock the doors. '' - she added, then turned back to the store, small low-budget, bakery.

'' Let them be. Why would I bother locking the doors back up when they didn't have any money for me? '' - I clicked my tongue and walked down the street with Seoyoon following close behind me.

Not so far away from our failed case , there was a mini fast food restaurant, that worked 24/7. In the daytime many people would come here, but in the night hours like these, not so many were around. The whole room looked like a big old garage, but the ambience isn't what's important - the food is, which was the best in the town.

We walked up to the same restaurant step by step while I was still boiling with anger inside. As we got closer, the view of Chaewon and Haneul at one of the tables in front got clearer, the group of some boys too, but what caught my attention the most is the face of my younger sister, that was recognizable as we walked up to them.

'' Yaah, Jiwoo! '' - I shouted, catching the attention from other guests while walking towards the table.

Small brunette flinched looking up at me, smiling innocently.

'' What are you doing here? Get your ass up and go home right now! Can't you see what time is it?! '' - I hit her on the head, not too hard of course.

'' Ji, don't be like that, she was hungry and came to eat with us. '' - Haneul defended her, but got silent the moment I looked her way.

'' I don't care, she has school tomorrow, she should be in bed by now. '' - I looked back at Jiwoo.

'' Five more minutes please? '' - she looked at me with those puppy eyes of hers, which didn't work on me, especially not tonight. I grabbed her by the ear, pulling her up.
'' Go home, right now! '' - I let her go the moment she surrendered, walking out of the restaurant while frowning.

'' That rude little idiot... '' - I mumbled, watching her walk away to our house which wasn't far away from here.

'' Jieun, you need to sit and calm down. Eat something? Two bowls please! '' - Chaewon ordered 'ramyeon' for Seoyoon and me.

'' There isn't a way she can calm down now. '' - Seoyoon sighed, after I sat next to her.

'' What? Again? '' - Haneul asked, reading through my behavior tonight.

They both know what happened two times consecutively, now it was only stating the obvious.

'' Mhm. '' - I said, placing the pack of cigarettes on the table, taking one to my mouth. But of course, the night can't end without the cherry on the top - my lighter wasn't working. I tried again and again but the spark was nowhere to be seen. I was literally on the edge of letting all the anger in me take over, I removed the cigarette from my lips, throwing the lighter to the ground with all the strength in me, which made it explode into pieces loudly. That scared Seoyoon, who was next to me, making her let out a cry, almost falling from her chair. This caused that one group of the boys from the table across from ours to break into fit of laughter.

I shot them a glare, while Seoyoon was hiding her red cheeks with the hair. Looking through the unfamiliar faces, I spotted one I knew too good - Jeon Jungkook.

Mentally rolling my eyes, I punched the top of the table, grabbing their attention.

'' What's so funny? '' - I asked.

'' Nothing, beautiful. '' - said, Jungkook, of course, standing up from the chair, grabbing a random lighter from their table, walking up to ours, lighting it up in front of me.
'' Here you go. '' - he smirked. His whole appearance was annoying me.

I looked up at him, still sitting on my chair.
'' Since when do you smoke? '' - I asked him, knowing damn well this boy wasn't a smoker and that this white lighter doesn't belong to him.

'' Why? You care about my health? '' - he raised his eyebrow at me, still smirking confidently. I harshly grabbed the lighter from his hands.

'' No, I was getting excited that you became a smoker so you can die earlier. '' - I said, making the boys laugh again.

'' So they can bury us together? '' - he added, going over the lip piercing with his tongue.

I looked at him, completely disgusted.
'' House, Jeon. '' - I said with the same tone you would say to your dog and, thank God, the waitress came at that very moment bringing two bowls for Seoyoon and me, making Jungkook back up and leave our table.

'' I think he still likes you. '' - Chaewon smirked at me.

'' I will drown you in that ramyeon if you don't shut up. '' - sighing, I took the chopsticks, mixing the ingredients together.
'' Do I look like I like him back? ''

'' I mean, you can't blame the boy. You two had a thing going on, someone was bound to fall first, neither him or you. '' - Haneul added, making Seoyoon nod her head.

'' Let me eat in peace, if someone mentions his name again I'm going to throw up on you all. '' - I said, finally eating.

Am I going too far with the bullying? Yes. Do I care? Absolutely no.

Jungkook and I met at the local party, both of us being drunk, me being high from the weed I bought there, we suddenly found each other at the small locked bathroom. I mean, I don't regret it, we really had an amazing time that night, but the boy won't let me live in peace for the sake of it. He won't give up, thinking I'll let myself into his arms once again. Don't get me wrong, he's really attractive - but it's just not it, you know what I mean? I don't feel that kind of a connection with him. He needs to accept the truth and move on already.

After finishing my lunch at three in the morning, I lighted my cigarette with the lighter Jeon got me. Breathing in the nicotine, my muscles relaxed. All the problems disappeared from my thoughts and it felt as if I was five feet up in the sky. Nothing mattered anymore.

Not even the stolen money, nor my sister that stayed up 'till late at night, nor Jeon Jungkook or even my broken lighter - nothing.

Chaewon and Haneul started whining about how sleepy they were, so Seoyoon went up to pay for our small feast tonight. None of us had the money, but we have each other, doing the same thing over and over again, dealing with every situation we can, this was our way of living life, we're already used to it.

Getting up from the table, I saw that Jungkook and other boys weren't there, so I thanked the God for it, because I wouldn't handle hearing him throwing jokes at me again. We walked out of the restaurant and made our way down the street, parting our ways.

As soon as I got home, I threw myself on the couch in our living room - barely alive.

'Your alarm will ring in 3 hours and 45 minutes.' - the writing on my phone said. I placed it on the floor next to the couch and fell asleep instantly.

I have to wake up Jiwoo for school, make her breakfast, walk her to the bus station, wash the dishes and then meet up with Chaewon, Haneul and Seoyoon where we will discuss the next robbery, in hopes that the cash register will have an actual cash in it.

― 🥢
a/n : hello this is the prologue for 'heageum'
i hope you like it. please let me know your thoughts in the comments. thank you for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.8K 80
"๐™พ๐š‘, ๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š–! ๐šƒ๐š ๐š˜ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐š—๐šž๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šœ! ๐™ธ๐š'๐šœ ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข'๐š›๐šŽ...๐š๐š˜๐š™๐š™๐šŽ๐š•๐šรค๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘...
1.7M 63.3K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
435K 15.2K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...
1.5M 35K 60
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that. -Completed-