ᴍᴀᴋᴇ α΄€ α΄„Κœα΄Ιͺᴄᴇ (ᴋᴏᴋΙͺα΄„ΚœΙͺ Κœα΄€Κ€α΄‡α΄...

De _Lucky__Mei_

(Just so you know, this trails off quite a bit from the original plot of Danganronpa V3, but they will still... Mai multe

π™΅πš’πš›πšœπš 𝚍𝚊𝚒 πš‹πšŽπš—πšπš˜ (π™Ώπš. 1)
π™²πš›πšžπšœπš‘ (π™Ώπš.2)
π™³πšŽπšπšŽπš—πšŽπš›πšŠπšπšŽ π™ΌπšŠπš•πšŽπšœ (π™Ώπš.3)
π™΅πš›πšžπš’πš π™΅πšŠπš–πš’πš•πš’ (π™Ώπš.4)
π™±πšŽπš’πš—πš π™±πš˜πš›πš’πš—πš (π™Ώπš.5)
4πšπš‘ π™Ύπš π™Ήπšžπš•πš’ (π™»πšŠπšπšŽ πš‚πš™πšŽπšŒπš’πšŠπš•)
π™΅πš˜πš› πš‚πš‘πš˜πš  (π™Ώπš.6)
πš‚πšŠπš’πš‘πšŠπš›πšŠ πšπšŽπšœπš’πšπšŽπš—πšŒπšŽ(π™Ώπš.7)
π™°πš›πšŒπšŠπšπšŽ (π™Ώπš.9)
πš‚πšŽπšŒπš˜πš—πš π™²πš‘πšŠπš—πšŒπšŽ (π™Ώπš.10)
π™Έπš—πšœπšŠπš—πšŽ π™±πšŠπšœπšπšŠπš›πš (π™Ώπš.11)
π™·πš˜πš•πš π™±πšŠπšŒπš” (π™Ώπš.12)
π™Ίπš’πšœπšœπšŽπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš‚πš•πšŽπšŽπš™ (π™Ώπš.13)
πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπšπšœ (π™Ώπš.14)
π™±πšŠπšŒπš” π™°πšπšŠπš’πš— (π™Ώπš.15)
π™²πš˜πš˜πš” (π™Ώπš.16)
π™½πš˜πš πšƒπš˜πšπšŠπš’ (π™Ώπš.17)
π™Έπš—πšπšŽπš›πšŸπšŽπš—πšπš’πš˜πš— (π™Ώπš.18)
HELP MEEEE
πš‚πš‘πšžπš’πšŒπš‘πš’ π™΄πš—πšŒπš˜πšžπš—πšπšŽπš› (π™Ώπš.19)
π™½πš˜πš›πš–πšŠπš• (π™Ώπš. 20)
π™»πš˜πšŒπš”πšŽπš π™°πš πšŠπš’ (π™Ώπš. 21)
πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™ΆπšŠπš–πšŽ (π™Ώπš. 22)
π™²πš‘πšŠπš—πšπšŽ (π™Ώπš.23)
π™²πš›πš’πš—πšπš’? (π™Ώπš.24)
π™·πšŽπšŒπšπš’πšŒ π™³πšŠπš’ (π™Ώπš.25)
π™΅πš˜πš›πšπš’πšŸπšŽπš—, πš™πšŽπš›πš‘πšŠπš™πšœ (π™Ώπš.26)
π™΅πš˜πš›πšπš’πšŸπšŽπš—. (π™Ώπš.27)
πšƒπš’πš–πšŽ π™΅πš•πš’'𝚜 (28)
π™ΆπšŽπš πšƒπš˜πšπšŽπšπš‘πšŽπš› π™Ώπš•πšŠπš—πš—πš’πš—πš(29)

π™·πš˜πš™πšŽ (π™Ώπš.8)

110 4 3
De _Lucky__Mei_

After the whole ordeal, Kokichi came out of the bathroom, looking sick to his stomach.

"Ouma, are you okay?" Kirigiri asks, releasing Shuichi and kneeling beside the male due to height difference. "K-Kirigiri..can I go home...I feel sick.." Kokichi mumbles, fiddling with his shirt sleeve. Kirigiri was curious, but she wasn't one to pry into his life. That was for his mother to do.

Kirigiri nods, looking back at Shuichi, who also looked suspicious. Shuichi walked across rooms, picking Kokichi up in his arms. "We should get going. We have 30 minutes until classes begin." Kirigiri explains to the boys, getting nods form both.

The three walk towards the door, Kirigiri picking up Shuichi's bag off the table as she opened the door for the boys. Shuichi took Kokichi to the car, opening and placing him in the back seat. "Can you buckle on your own, Ouma?" Shuichi asks, one hand on the boys seat, the other on the door.

Kokichi chuckles and nods, petting the ravens head. "Yeah, don't worry about me, Shuichi." Shuichi eyes widened as he stared at the other in shock. He only ever called him by nicknames. So just what the hell had happened to him in the few minutes he was gone?

Shuichi gulped, nodding as he bent down, hugging the smaller gently. "Get better soon." Shuichi whispered to Kokichi and although to others it may not seem serious. To Shuichi though? It was the most important thing in the universe that Kokichi got better and back to his usual hyper and cocky self.

Kokichi nodded, patting the other ron the back. Shuichi pulled away, closing the door as he sat in the passenger side seat.

Kirigiri entered the car aswell, throwing the raven his bag as she shut her car door and turned the key. "Buckle up. I am not getting a ticket, nor am I going to set out in the cold after getting my car taken and risking either of you getting hypothermia." Kirgiri sighs, buckling her seatbelt as she waited on tow more clicks.

With that, the three were off.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

The three stopped at Kokichi's apartment and saw a white motorcycle parked outside, which wasn't usually there. All the other apartments were vacant due to the more 'rich looking' hotels, motels and apartment complexes around the area.

Shuichi looked to his mom, who looked back at him, both sharing the same look. "Who is that?" Kirigiri looked back to Kokichi, who had fallen asleep on their ride. She sighs, looking back at Shuichi, then to her watch.

She looked up from the watch to Shuichi, who was staring out the window. She looked past him and saw the person who was recently on the bike emerging. The, what they thought to be woman had a helmet on as they tried to speak to the family through the glass and the helmet.

Kirigiri rolled Shuichi's window down a little. "Hello? Do you need something?" Kirigiri asked the person, leaning forward in her seat to get a better look at the person.

The person nodded, looking back at Kokichi in the backseat and pointing. The two detectives eyes widened, Shuichi quickly dropped his pocket knife, holding it to the person's throat.

The person quickly held their hands up, reaching up to take their helmet off. Their hair fell from the helmet to reveal a masked male Shuichi knew as Korekiyo Shinguji.

Shuichi gasps, retreating his knife. "I apologize for the intrusion but Miss Tsumiki told me to wait on Ouma to care for him today. Korekiyo's eyes closed, making it obvious he was smiling behind his mask.

Shuichi glared at the male, not fond of the idea of leaving Kokichi alone, defenseless and vulnerable with him of all people. Shuichi shakes his head, beginning to roll up his window. Much the his dismay, his mother pressed the buttons to row the window on down.

Shuichi groans, leaning back in his seat. "I see. Mikan told you to watch Ouma, eh? Do you have visible proof? Just a bit of evidence would be fine." She smiled and Korekiyo nodded, pulling his phone out of his pocket.

He scrolled on the phone, then showed it to the woman.

🍇Mikamom🩹

🍇Mikamom🩹: Could you watch Ouma today? Himiko texted him and he texted back saying how he felt ill.

Yes,ma'am
Where do you want me to go?

🍇Mikamom🩹: Could you call him?

I seemed to have forgotten that option, thank you and do not worry. I will take care of him.

🍇Mikamom🩹: Oh, thank you so much, Shinguji, you're a life saver! I'll come after work to check up on him.

That would be tremendous, it was a pleasure speaking to you.

🍇Mikamom🩹: You too, good day!

Chat ended...

Kirigiri smiles as she nods, stepping out of the car. It was still quite dark, which allowed for it to be incredibly cold and misty. Korekiyo stood by Kokichi's door, waiting as the woman opened the door, unbuckling Kokichi and placing him in the others arms.

She closed the door, looking up at the slightly taller. "What is your name, if you do not mind me asking. I would like to know in case of worst scenario, you see, Ouma is very important to me." The othe nods, glancing to the boy in his arms. "Korekiyo. Korekiyo Shinguji." Korekiyo smiles at the woman.

She nods, walking back around the vehicle. She looks over the vehicle to the two males. "Take good care of him, Shinguji. I will come to check on you later." And with that, Korekiyo waved to the two before walking off near Kokichi's apartment.

Kirigiri turned the key, watching through her mirror as the two disappear into the mist. "I am concerned." The two say in unison, looking out their windows or mirror.

"You seemed to know him, Shuichi, is he a classmate?" Kirigiri asks as she starts driving, to which Shuichi nods. "He is..but..for some odd reason, I sorta hate him."

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Korekiyo carries the petite purplette up the stairs, then to the last apartment. He uses his foot to kick open the door, which surprisingly worked.

He enters the apartment, kicking the door shut behind himself, making his way through Kokichi's pigsty to the almost unbelievably clean couch. He lay Kokichi down gently on the couch then places his hands on his hips, looking around the place.

He sighs, looking down to Kokichi. "Unbelievable that such a beautiful piece of humanity has created such horrible things." He then pushes his way through the rubbish again, grabbing a trash bag and some gloves off the boys TV stand, to which he presumed had never been used.

Then, he started at his work.

(Time Skip bc I clean enough daily and I am NOT about to be writing about cleaning :D)

Soon enough, the place was spit shined. Not literally. But it would be exceptionally clean, compared to what it was only moments ago.

And as if on que, that's when the smallers eyes decided to flutter open. "Ngh, Kiyooo~" The boy groans as Korekiyo places his hand under the others shoulders, picking him up. "I have prepared you a nutritious meal. Therefore, you will eat and you will enjoy." Korekiyo practically threatens the other as he drags him to the bedroom, leaving and returnig with a bowl.

Kokichi does childish hand motions, gesturing for the other to give him the bowl. Which in his opinion, was adorable as fuck. He quickly handed the purple haired male the bowl, smiling down at him. Kokichi looked into the bowl before tears formed in his eyes as he glared at Korekiyo.

"I get..all kinds of things. But this?!" He shouted, showing the other a bowl of mushed up grapes. Korekiyo's eye widened as his face flushed out of embarrassment that he had handed the other the wrong bowl.

He swipes the bowl from the boy, running to the kitchen and grabbing the bowl he had actually been meaning to grab. Kokichi wiped away tears as he grabbed the bowl from the other.

This time, he looked satisfied. It was miso soup, so what was there really to be upset about?

Kokichi took a bite of the food, only to spit it back out, making Korekiyo flinch a bit. "I forgot that I ate a lot at Saihara-chans house." He pouted, placing the bowl on his nightstand, only to cross his arms and cry more.

Korekiyo groaned, for he had a feeling that today was going to be a long day.

Korekiyo's day consisted of going to the store and buying Kokichi more panta, despite him already having a mountain full. Then he had to make Kokichi a lot of food, only for it to be thrown back at him for his terrible cooking skills. And as if not already bad enough, Kokichi had ended up puking when he first tried to stand up form his bed. Korekiyo haf to clean that up, aswell as care for Kokichi when all had passed.

Korekiyo was tired. He was beat by the gremlin and he knew it, he accepted it, he gradually gave in to the leader.

He sat on couch, leaning his head back as he let the air from Kokichi small fan that was currently setting in the living room floor hot his face, relieving him of some of his stress.

He closed his eyes, feeling himself grow drowsy at the perfect combination of heat and cool after all the hell he had suffered for putting up with a sick Kokichi. Never again, he noted.

Soon, he felt his eyes close tightly, falling into a deep sleep.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Kokichi sat in his bedroom, which he hadn't been in in ages due to the mess he had caused. He had a clean house, a nice cozy bed, air and yet he still felt something was missing. H etook a deep breath, the hollered the other males name. "KOREKIYOOO!" Kokichi shouts, his voice echoing as he got only his voice as a reply.

He huffed, setting up, determined to see what was keeping his caregiver. He slung the cover soff of himself, setting on the edge of the bed, slowly standing up.

He smiled proudly to himself as he stood on his own to feet, beginning to walk to the other room.

He peaked out his bedroom, spotting a tired Korekiyo on the couch, almost looking lifeless. Kokichi giggled, a thought crept into his head as he grabbed his blanket from his bed, tiptoeing to the couch in the livingroom.

He gently put the blanket on the feminine looking boy, plopping down next to him. He pulled the blanket over himself, cuddling closer to the other for warmth. He yawned, he himself feeling drowsy aswell.

He laid his head on Korekiyo's shoulder, his eyes shutting for the first time that day as he rested peacefully with his caretaker.

It was requested to me by someone to put Korekiyo into this chapter, so here I am. As per usual, I'm terribly sorry if this is bad, I am up at 4 in the morning writing this stuff.

Anywho, goodnight/goodmorning and have a good night/morning everybody! If your life isn't going as well as you'd like, I hope it gets productively better. If you're life is good right now, I hope and pray it stays that way! Anyways, thank you all for reading, I love all my beautiful readers and supporters!

-Idea from Diasaha23

~•••♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡•••~

1933 words total

-•𝑨𝒐𝒊•

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

3.1K 59 22
"I refuse to give up. I refuse to get bored. I refuse to throw it all away. I refuse to despair. Because all I have going for me is the desire to kee...
11.5K 260 29
Kokichi Oma the Ultimate supreme leader is actually a girl and has a split personality and is also a famous serial killer like Genocide Jack/Jill Buu...
5.9K 161 27
Monokuma was making a new motive until he kinda broke the teleporter, accidentally sending the 16 students to another dimension where monsters live...
129K 3.1K 41
A love story I have been dying to write, a love story of death, lies, and pranks! You are (Y/N) a talented young lady who is skilled at detecting lie...