Magnetic Shock (Season 2)

dromerosonic777 tarafından

Magnetic Shock's second season comes supercharged with new, dangerous metahuman menaces, an array of special... Daha Fazla

The Big Leagues
Power Play
Brother-Sister Act
Lightning Bolt
Two Wrongs Don't Make A Right
Sunspots
Pop's Girlfriend

Frozen Out

44 1 12
dromerosonic777 tarafından

Frozen Out

It was a cold and snowy December night in Dakota as snowflakes fell from the sky with people walking around and kids looking at toys. It was a happy holiday for everyone in Dakota, but not so much for Static and Magnetta as they flew high in the sky on their way to Frieda's house. Even superheroes were busy around Christmas.

"Three apartment fires, two train wrecks, and a cat stuck up on a tree. Some holiday." Static complained as he and Magnetta flew over the city.

"Come on, Static, where's your Christmas spirit? We had to do something since we couldn't just let those people get killed by those fires and train wrecks, especially around Christmas. Besides, we couldn't leave that poor cat stuck in that tree and have it freeze to death." Magnetta explained as Static looked at his watch.

Magnetta absolutely loves Christmas as it's her favorite time of year. She enjoyed spending Christmas with her parents by decorating their house and decorating the Christmas Tree. But what she really enjoys doing on Christmas is helping her mom bake Christmas cookies, singing Christmas songs with her mom, and spending time with her family and friends. After her parents died, she ended up spending Christmas with her Uncle Robert, Aunt Jean, her cousin Virgil and Sharon, and her best friend Allie.

"Oh, we're gonna be so late, Frieda will never talk to us again." Static said.

"Don't worry, I'm sure she'll understand why we're late." Magnetta said.

However, as soon as they stopped talking, they stopped when they heard sirens wailing.

"Oh, no!" Static whined with his head down.

"Well, duty calls." Magnetta said as they turned around to fly toward the scene.

Meanwhile, at Frieda's house, she and her family were celebrating Hanukkah as Richie and Allie were there too. Allie told Frieda that Ruby will be late because of her superhero duties as Frieda understood.

"Because the lamps they lit not for one day but for eight days." Frieda's grandpa explained with Frieda's grandma standing to his left while Frieda stood to his right with Richie, Allie, and a bunch of people standing around the Menorah.

Frieda was wearing a white long-sleeved shirt, red pants that went down to her feet, a black necklace around her neck, and a black bracelet on her left wrist. While Allie was wearing a yellow Christmas sweater, blue pants, and black shoes.

"This is why we observe Hanukkah to mark our victory over the invaders." Frieda's grandpa continued as Virgil and Ruby walked inside the room, standing behind Richie and Allie.

Virgil wore a red Christmas sweater while Ruby wore a blue one.

"Anyone noticed we were late?" Virgil asked Richie as he looked around while Richie looked at him with a smirk.

"Oh yeah." Richie said as he motioned his head to Frieda.

Virgil saw Frieda looking at him with a frown on her face and her arms crossed.

"Don't worry, Ruby. I told her why you were gonna be late, so she's not mad at you." Allie whispered to Ruby.

Ruby looked at Frieda who smiled at her.

"And to celebrate the rededication of the temple in Jerusalem..." Frieda's grandpa said as he looked at Frieda who was distracted.

"That's your cue, Frieda." Frieda's grandpa said as he put his hands on his granddaughter's shoulders.

"Uh-uh, sorry, Grandpa." Frieda said as she lit the last candle and placed the candle she was holding into the middle candle holder of the Menorah.

"Yay!" The people cheered.

"Happy Hanukkah." Frieda said to her grandpa.

"Mazel tov!" A man said.

"Oh, Happy Holidays!" An old man said as Frieda and her grandpa hugged each other.

"Okay, let's eat." Frieda's grandpa said as he and Frieda broke from their hug.

Virgil jerked his thumb behind his back as Ruby, Richie, and Allie looked at him until they heard Frieda.

"Virgil." Frieda said angrily as Virgil, Ruby, Richie, and Allie turned around to see her walking toward them with an angry expression.

However, she was stopped by an old woman as she looked at Frieda.

"Frieda, I want you to meet my son." The old woman said as she put her hand to where her son was standing.

"Hersel, come here." The old woman said as she grabbed her son's ear.

"Ow!" Hersal said in pain.

Frieda turned to see Virgil with an angry expression on her face before she turned around and walked toward the old woman and her son.

"Hi." Frieda said as she waved at Hersal with Virgil, Ruby, Richie, and Allie looking at the scene.

"Anyway, how was your guys' patrol tonight?" Allie said as she, Virgil, Ruby, and Richie turned around to look at each other.

"It was good. Virgil and I have accounted almost every metahuman in town." Ruby said with a smile.

"Yeah, maybe things will stay quiet." Richie said with a smile.

"They better. My cousin and I have been invited to a lot of parties and we're not gonna miss them." Virgil said.

"Definitely not." Ruby said.

"Daisy's having an early Kwanzaa thing, Omar's doing a Ramadan feast, then there's Christmas, New Years." Virgil said.

"I'm also coming over to Allie's house to celebrate Christmas with her and her parents like we do on every Christmas. Allie and I are even going to go visit Derek to celebrate Christmas with him and Mrs. Barnett. There are a lot of Winter Holidays which we can't miss celebrating." Ruby explained.

However, as soon as she finished her sentence, the lights went out as Virgil, Ruby, Richie, and Allie looked up while all the guests wondered what was going on.

"What's this?" A man asked.

"Hey, Arthur. Pay the light bill, will you?" Another man said as the guest laughed.

However, Frieda looked through the window to see that her house wasn't the only one that went off as she saw all the homes in her neighborhood had their lights off.

"Hey, the whole block's gone dark." Frieda said as she looked back.

"What the heck?" Allie asked as she walked toward the window and saw that Frieda was right.

Richie tried to flick the light switch, but the lights didn't turn on.

"I've got a funny feeling." Richie said in a worried tone.

"Me too." Ruby said in a worried tone.

"Cous, Richie, it's just a power failure." Virgil said as he walked away with Richie putting his hand on Virgil's shoulder.

"Come on, let's hit the buffet." Virgil said as he looked at Richie and Ruby before looking at the group of guests at the buffet table.

"How could you think about food at a time like this?" Ruby asked in a serious tone as Virgil looked at her.

"Yeah, this could be a serious crisis." Allie said as she walked toward Virgil, Richie, and Ruby.

"You know what's a crisis? We're standing here talking while somebody else is eating Mrs. Goren's latkes." Virgil joked as he looked at Allie with Richie taking his hand off of Virgil's shoulder while Virgil jerked his thumb to point at the buffet table.

"Well, you could still check it out, Mr. Radio Wave." Richie said as Virgil looked at him.

Richie smiled as Virgil placed his hand close to his ear with his hand surrounded in a purple electric aura.

'Reports from Dakota Hills where an electric substation lies buried under a mountain of ice.' The man said as Virgil frowned while Richie, Ruby, and Allie frowned in concern.

'Dozens of homes are in darkness and without heat on this, the coldest...' The man said but was stopped when Virgil's hand stopped glowing as he put his hand down.

"Well?" Richie asked as Virgil turned around to see the buffet table.

"Save me a plate." Virgil said with a frown as he walked away.

"I knew it." Allie said with a smirk as Ruby looked at Frieda.

'Sorry Frieda, I have to head to the electric substation.' Ruby said telepathically as Frieda looked at her.

'It's okay, I understand that you have a job to do. Don't worry, I'll save you a plate.' Frieda said telepathically.

'Thanks. Bye.' Ruby said telepathically as she walked after Virgil.

A few hours later, Static and Magnetta were flying over the city as Static saw that Magnetta wasn't shivering and looked comfortable.

"Aren't you cold in that outfit?" Static asked as he looked at Magnetta.

"Not at all. I don't even feel the cold. In fact, I can feel that my powers are stronger than before." Magnetta said as she looked at Static.

"How's that possible?" Static asked in shock.

"You know how magnets lose their charge when you heat them, meaning that I lose my powers from extreme heat?" Magnetta asked.

"Yeah." Static said.

"Well, I've heard that magnets become stronger when they're cold, which means that my magnetic powers will increase and become stronger in cold temperatures. And because of that, I can't get cold." Magnetta explained.

"Lucky." Static said with a hint of jealousy.

Ever since winter came this year, Ruby was starting to not feel the cold weather and wasn't shivering. She also felt her magnetic powers getting stronger as she realized that her magnetic powers become stronger in the cold. This means that she won't have to worry about getting Frostbite or dying from Hypothermia, even when she's wearing a bikini in the cold.

Static and Magnetta continued flying for a few minutes and when they stopped, their jaws dropped in shock as they saw a huge mountain of ice on the electric substation. They flew toward the electric substation and flew to the ground.

"What's up, guys?" Static asked as he and Magnetta levitated a few inches off the ground.

"Can't turn off the snow cone machine?" Static asked as he and Magnetta levitated in front of a bunch of men in yellow jackets while Static jerked his thumb behind his back and looked where he was pointing.

"Yeah, crazy, huh? It just sprouted up, bang!" The man said as Static and Magnetta turned their heads to look at him.

"And unless we get a sudden heat wave, it's gonna take us a week to hack through that thing." The man said as Static and Magnetta looked back at the electric substation and flew away.

"Stand clear!" Static yelled.

"We're gonna try to melt the ice!" Magnetta yelled.

"Give them room, boys!" The man yelled with his arms out as he and the other men backed away.

Static and Magnetta flew toward the mountain of ice and put their hands on it as they channeled their electric and magnetic energy around it. Static was surrounded by five purple electric rings with his hands surrounded in purple electricity as three purple electric bolts came out of his hands that went around the ice. While Magnetta's hands glowed white along with the mountain of ice. Static grunted while Magnetta didn't as the electric substation and the mountain of ice were covered in a giant white magnetic barrier with five purple electric bolts firing out of the barrier while there was electricity crackling. However, this caused two spotlights to short out and explode along with the small generator as the three men backed away from the explosion. After a few seconds, Static looked at the ground feeling weak as smoke came out of his body, and fell on his knees on his Static Saucer while Magnetta didn't feel weak at all due to being exposed to the cold climate.

"You melted all the ice!" A man yelled as Static's Static Saucer landed on the ground with Static on his hands and knees while Magnetta landed on the ground and put her hand on Static's shoulder.

"Oh, hurray!" A man cheered.

"I can't believe it!" Another man cheered as Static panted and looked at the ground before he and Magnetta looked at the men cheering at them.

"Way to go, kids!" A man cheered.

"Whoo!" Another man cheered as they all had their fists up in the air.

"Let me guess, the cold?" Static guessed as he looked at his cousin.

"Yep. As long as my surroundings are cold, my magnetic powers can't be drained." Magnetta said as she looked at Static.

"Well, stick a fork in me. I am done." Static said as he grabbed his Static Saucer and put it in his pocket.

However, Magnetta's eyes widened as she sensed a disturbance in the Earth's magnetic field. She looked up along with Static and saw multiple giant icicles raining down from the sky. They backed away as Magnetta fired three magnetic rays at three of the giant icicles to protect Static from getting hurt. They ran away before another icicle fell on the ground, making Static and Magnetta jump a few inches away before jumping away from another icicle that was about to hit them.

"Run for it!" Static yelled as he and Magnetta ran away along with the three men.

While the three men managed to get away from the scene, Static and Magnetta were still behind as multiple icicles fell to the ground before they stopped.

"Gotta recharge, somehow." Static said as he looked around before he saw something that made Magnetta look where Static was looking at.

"Aha." Static said with a smile as he and Magnetta saw a high-voltage generator.

Static ran toward the generator and jumped as he lay on his stomach and was close to the generator. He held out his hand to try and get to the generator until he heard something.

"Huh?" Static wondered as he turned his head and saw a giant icicle stuck on his cape before multiple medium-sized icicles landed a few feet behind him.

Magnetta turned around to see that Static was in trouble.

"Static!" Magnetta yelled as she ran toward her cousin.

When Magnetta was in front of the giant icicle, she lift it off the ground and threw it away with ease.

"Thanks." Static said as he got back up while Magnetta stood behind him with her back facing his.

Static walked toward the generator while Magnetta protected him from the falling icicles by firing her white magnetic rays at them. Static opened the door and absorbed its electricity as he held out his other hand in the air and fired multiple purple electric bolts at the rest of the icicles, shattering them to pieces while Magnetta watched him with her hands down. Finally, there were no more icicles falling from the sky as the area now had multiple icicles on the ground. Magnetta stood next to Static as he cupped his hands between his mouth.

"Okay, whoever you are! Come out where we can see you!" Static yelled as he and Magnetta looked at the scene, but no one replied and only heard the wind whistling.

"Huh?" Static wondered.

"Hey!" A female voice yelled as Static and Magnetta turned around to see a young homeless girl standing behind them.

She was a young teenage girl who had light blue skin and white hair. She was wearing a purple jacket, a purple scarf, light purple jeans, and grey shoes. She had a hood over her head, her hands in her pockets, and was looking at the ground with her eyes closed and a sad expression on her face.

"Got any change?" Permafrost asked as she held her hand out, revealing to be wearing grey fingerless gloves.

Static and Magnetta walked toward Permafrost with Static looking around as they stood in front of Permafrost.

"Well, uh. Look, I'd like to help, but now's not a good time, okay?" Static said rudely as he walked past Permafrost and walked away.

"Not a good time. No, never a good time. No. No, no, no." Permafrost said to herself as she opened her eyes revealing them to be purple and walked away, leaving footprints on the snow.

Magnetta watched Permafrost with a sad expression as she could tell that this girl is mentally broken with her talking to herself. She felt bad for Permafrost and was mad at Static for being rude to her.

"Wait!" Magnetta yelled as she ran after Permafrost.

Permafrost stopped and turned around to see Magnetta running toward her as she stood in front of her.

"I'm sorry about my cousin. He's just not himself tonight." Magnetta said as she put her hand in her pocket and took out a bunch of coins.

"Here, take this. It's not much, but it's all I got for now." Magnetta said as she held out her hand and dropped the change into Permafrost's hand.

"Thank you." Permafrost said softly with a small smile.

Then, Magnetta's eyes glowed white as she looked at the iron in Permafrost's blood. She gasped when she saw that Permafrost's iron level was dangerously low due to not having enough food and water from being homeless as her eyes stopped glowing white.

"Oh my gosh, your iron level is incredibly low! You need to eat something!" Magnetta said in fear as she pointed her finger at Permafrost.

Magnetta held out her hand as it glowed white. Suddenly, a burger and a bottle of water flew toward her as they glowed white with Permafrost looking at the two objects. Magnetta lowered the burger and bottle in front of Permafrost as she grabbed them. Magnetta's hand stopped glowing white along with the burger and water bottle.

"There, that should keep you full for tonight." Magnetta said as she put her hand down and looked at Permafrost.

"You gave me these things...for me?" Permafrost asked softly with a surprised expression as she looked at Magnetta.

"Of course. No one deserves to be out in the cold, starving and thirsty. Especially homeless people like you." Magnetta said as Permafrost smiled at her.

"I better get going. Be sure to stay warm tonight." Magnetta said as she turned around and walked away.

But then, she stopped and turned her head to look at Permafrost.

"I hope I'll see you again sometime soon." Magnetta said with a smile as she flew away.

Permafrost looked at where Magnetta flew away with a smile as she was happy about what Magnetta did for her.

'Wow, I can't believe she actually noticed me. Her kindness reminds me so much of my mom. I sure hope I see her again too.' Permafrost thought as she walked away while eating and drinking the burger and water Magnetta gave her.

The next morning, Virgil opened the door as he and Ruby walked outside in their regular clothes. Virgil kneeled down and picked up a newspaper off the ground. However, as soon as he grabbed the newspaper, a snowball hit the side of Virgil's face while another snowball hit Ruby's face as she wiped the snowball off her face.

"Ow!" Virgil yelled in pain as he and Ruby looked to see Richie holding a snowball in his hand along with Allie.

Richie was wearing an unzipped brown jacket and black gloves while Allie was wearing a yellow jacket, brown pants, and yellow gloves.

"Snowball fight, anyone?" Richie asked with a smile as Virgil stood up.

"Oh, you asked for it." Ruby said with a smirk as she held out her hand to the side.

Her hand glowed white along with a small pile of snow as the snow floated toward Ruby. The small pile of snow landed on her hand as they both stopped glowing white. She formed a snowball and threw it at Allie as it hit her face.

"Just like old times, huh?" Allie asked as she wiped the snowball off her face.

"Yep, good times." Ruby said with a smile.

"What about you, Virgil?" Richie asked as he looked at Virgil.

However, Virgil didn't look happy as he looked at Richie with a frown on his face while rubbing the side of his face.

"Ask me when I'm awake. In June." Virgil said as he turned around and walked away.

"Well, aren't you a cranky little crime fighter this morning." Allie said with a smirk as she and Richie ran up to the porch and stopped Virgil before Richie took the newspaper from Virgil's hand.

"He sure is. He's been like this since last night. If he keeps this up, Santa will be giving him a stocking full of coal on Christmas morning." Ruby said as she looked at Virgil.

"Very funny." Virgil said with a frown.

"Maybe this will perk you up." Richie said with a smirk as he gave the newspaper back to Virgil.

Virgil took the newspaper and looked at the page that Richie wanted to show him as Ruby looked at the newspaper.

"Static and Magnetta have agreed to light the 50-foot-tall tree at the Dakota City Media Plaza." Virgil said as he and Ruby read the newspaper.

"Sounds cool." Virgil said with a smile as he looked at Richie.

"Wait a minute. We didn't agree to this. We weren't even there to tell them that we were gonna do it." Ruby said as she looked at the newspaper before Virgil looked at the newspaper with a frown.

"You're right." Virgil said.

"How did this happen?" Virgil asked with a frown as he and Ruby looked at Richie who was smiling at them.

"Because I set it up." Richie answered with a smirk and his arms crossed.

"Hello, councilman's office? This is Static's publicist calling." Richie said in a deep voice as he put his left hand at his ear, pretending that he was talking on the phone.

"And I have Magnetta's publicist with me as well." Richie said in a deep voice as he side-hugged Allie, pulling her close to him while Allie looked at him with a frown on her face.

"Publicist?" Virgil asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Since when did you two become our publicists?" Ruby asked with a confused expression as she pointed her finger at Richie and Allie.

"Don't look at me, it was his idea. He just dragged me into this mess as usual." Allie said with a frown as she pointed her finger at Richie before breaking free from Richie's hug.

"V, R, get with the times. You two have to promote yourselves. Meet and greet. Press the flesh." Richie said.

"We're talking about Christmas Eve, Richie. Not a bunch of superhero promotions. Besides, Virgil and I already have plans to do this Christmas." Ruby said with a stern but calm expression.

"And I am not letting them make my best friend too busy to come to my house for Christmas this year." Allie said sternly.

"Well, that's the price you pay for fame." Richie said with a shrug.

"I didn't ask for fame." Ruby said.

"Sorry, Ruby." Richie said as he walked away while Virgil, Ruby, and Allie watched him leave with frowns on their faces.

"Hey, Allie, want to go to the Mall with me and Virgil? Daisy's going to be there with us too and we could use some more company." Ruby said as she looked at Allie.

"Sure. Besides, I wouldn't want to spend another minute with Richie blabbering nonstop about making you two famous." Allie said with a smile.

"Good. Virgil and I will meet you outside after we get dressed." Ruby said as she jerked her thumb behind her back to point at the front door.

Virgil and Ruby turned around and walked back inside the house to get changed while Allie waited outside.

A few hours later, Virgil, Richie, Ruby, Allie, and Daisy were at the Dakota Mall, shopping for Christmas presents. Virgil was wearing an unzipped blue jacket and a red scarf while Ruby wore a red jacket, blue pants, and a blue scarf. Daisy was wearing a pink jacket over a grey long-sleeved shirt, purple pants, and grey shoes. They were walking through the Mall with Virgil and Ruby each carrying a shopping bag.

"Now, any idea what to get your sister?" Daisy asked as she, Virgil, Ruby, and Allie stopped and looked at him with a smile and her hands on her hips.

"Hmm, let's check out the pet store. Maybe they have a sale on muzzles." Virgil joked as he jerked his thumb behind his back and got close to Daisy's face.

"Hmm..." Daisy hummed with a flirtatious smile and got close to Virgil.

"What about you Allie? What are you going to get for your boyfriend?" Ruby asked as she looked at Allie.

"I was thinking maybe some new track shoes. Maybe he can try them on after he gets out of the Hospital and starts running again." Allie said.

"I'm sure he'll love them." Ruby said with a smile.

"Thanks." Allie said with a smile.

But then, the girls saw something that broke Daisy and Ruby's hearts as Virgil looked to see what they were looking at.

"(Gasp) Look at that." Daisy said sadly as they saw Permafrost walking around the Mall, begging for money with her hand out.

And sadly, no one noticed her as they walked past her like she didn't even exist. Ruby recognized her as the same girl she saw last night. Her heart broke just seeing her so sad.

"She's so young." Daisy said sadly as Permafrost looked down with a sad expression.

"That poor girl, she looks so sad. It breaks my heart just looking at her suffering like this." Ruby said sadly with tears in her eyes.

"Yeah, really sad, isn't it? How..." Virgil said as they turned around until something hit him.

"Wait, that girl." Virgil said as he and Ruby looked at Permafrost.

They saw Permafrost walk past a store, looking through the window as ice formed on it with ice crackling.

'(Gasp) She's a Bang Baby. And she has cryokinetic powers. She must've made that mountain of ice on the electric substation last night. I better go help her before she hurts someone with her ice powers.' Ruby thought.

Virgil's eyes widened when he saw this as Daisy looked at Virgil while Allie looked at Ruby.

"Ah, just remembered. I-I gotta jet." Virgil said to Daisy as he walked away.

"Where're you going?" Daisy asked as the three girls watched Virgil leave with Daisy holding her arms out.

"The bathroom." Virgil lied as he turned around to look at Daisy and pointed his finger to his right.

"All that hot chocolate, just, you know, woohoo!" Virgil lied as he waved his arm up in the air.

"Well, gotta go, bye!" Virgil said with a smile as he turned around and ran away while looking at Daisy, who looked at him angrily with her hands on her hips.

"That's more than I wanted to know!" Daisy yelled at Virgil with an angry expression.

"Sorry, Daisy. I gotta go change into my superhero costume and find that homeless girl." Ruby said as Daisy turned around to look at her.

"What are you gonna do when you find her?" Daisy asked in concern for Permafrost.

"I'm gonna go see if I can help her. Sorry, Allie, you'll have to figure out what track shoes Derek would want without me." Ruby said as she looked at Allie.

"It's okay. That homeless girl looks like she needs more help than I do. Just be careful." Allie said.

"I will. Bye." Ruby said as she waved goodbye and ran after Virgil.

Virgil and Ruby ran inside the store and into the dressing rooms as two electric bolts and a white magnetic field came out. A man heard the electric bolts as he saw Static and Magnetta flying out of the dressing rooms.

"Whoa, trippy." The man said as he watched Static and Magnetta flying out of the store.

Meanwhile, Permafrost was in a store looking at a glass Snow Angel on display with a small smile on her face. She was about to touch it when she heard a man's voice.

"Please, don't touch." The man said as Permafrost gasped in fright before pulling her hand back and looking at him for a second.

"It's so beautiful." Permafrost said as she looked at the glass Snow Angel again.

"It certainly is. Now run along, I don't think you belong here." The man said as he walked toward Permafrost and put his hand on her shoulder with Permafrost looking at him.

However, after a few seconds of touching Permfrost's shoulder, his hand froze into a block of ice, making the man scream while pulling his hand back. This made everyone in the store shocked and scream in fear as Permafrost looked at them and was beginning to experience a trauma episode.

"No, no. No, I don't...I don't-don't-don't belong..." Permafrost said to herself in fear as she closed her eyes, bent her knees, and clutched her head with her hands.

"I don't belong anywhere!" Permafrost yelled to herself as she turned around and ran out of the store with her hands out, causing her powers to go haywire.

A snowstorm blew out of the store as a bunch of people saw Permafrost running out while covering her face and looking down. People were running away from the scene as the snowstorm spread all over the Mall while Permafrost covered her face with her arms. Permafrost kept running through the Mall with cold air coming out of her body and ended up freezing the water in the fountains into ice when she ran past them as everyone ran away in fear. Permafrost ran past an escalator and left a trail of ice as it spread all over the floor and escalator, covering them in ice and making everyone slip. Permafrost looked back in fear while running past a giant Christmas Tree, covering it in a block of ice. The Christmas Tree started to wobble as Daisy and Allie turned around to see that the Christmas Tree was about to fall on them. Daisy gasped in fear while Allie's jaw dropped with her hands up to her chest as they saw the Christmas Tree.

Everyone ran away in fear while Daisy and Allie were still looking at the Christmas Tree as it was about to fall on them until Static and Magnetta flew toward them and grabbed Daisy and Allie before the Christmas Tree fell on the ground.

"Hello, there. Lois, isn't it?" Static said as she looked at Daisy who was holding onto him while Magnetta grabbed Allie by her wrist.

"No, Daisy." Daisy answered as Static and Magnetta flew up to the second floor.

"Ah, my mistake." Static said as he and Magnetta put Daisy and Allie on the ground with a bunch of people standing in front of them.

Static and Magnetta waved goodbye to Daisy and Allie as the two girls put their hands on the balcony bar. Magnetta's eyes widened as she sensed a disturbance in the Earth's magnetic field.

"You'll be safer up..." Static said as he and Magnetta turned around and flew away but was interrupted when multiple giant icicles popped out of the ground and almost pierced the two Bang Baby heroes.

Static screamed in shock as he barely managed to dodge the giant icicles while Magnetta surrounded herself in a white magnetic field as soon as the first giant icicles started to pop out, repelling them away from her. Static flew through the air while dodging the giant icicles before a bunch of them pierced through his cape, shredding it to pieces as he looked at his cape.

"Don't tear the gear." Static said as he looked back and kept flying before an ice pillar popped below him.

"Static!" Magnetta yelled as she stopped in front of the ice pillar and saw Static on top, watching the pillar rise up to the ceiling.

'That girl must be here somewhere. I gotta find her before she covers the whole Mall with ice.' Magnetta thought as she flew away to try and find Permafrost.

She flew through the Mall as she managed to pick up Permafrost's magnetic field. She turned right and stopped as she saw Permafrost running inside a store. However, when she flew toward the store, a huge ice wall popped out of the ground and blocked her from the store as she backed away. Magnetta flew toward the ice wall and put her hands on it.

"Here goes nothing." Magnetta said as her hands glowed white along with the ice wall.

After a few seconds, the ice wall started to melt and was now a puddle of water. She put her hands down as they stopped glowing white and flew inside the store where Permafrost was in. She saw Permafrost standing in front of a stack of red presents as she landed on the floor with her white magnetic aura disappearing and hid behind a stack of blue presents that were a few feet away from Permafrost. Magnetta saw that Permafrost was scared and could tell she was having a mental breakdown as steam came out of her shoulders.

"I won't go! I can't! I won't!" Permafrost said to herself in fear as she looked away and covered her face with her arms.

"Mommy?" A little girl said as Permafrost turned around to see the little girl hugging her mom in fear.

"What's gonna happen?" The little girl asked with a scared expression as she and her mom looked at Permafrost in fear.

"We'll be okay, honey. I won't let anything hurt you." The mom said as she looked at her daughter before hugging her tighter.

Permafrost looked at them sadly as she began having a flashback. Magnetta saw Permafrost look at the mother and daughter as she used her magnetic powers to look through the magnetic field in Permafrost's brain to see her memory. What Magnetta was about to see was going to make her heart break even more and make her burst into tears.

(Flashback)

One Christmas night, a young Maureen was inside a house giggling and twirling around as she ran toward the Christmas Tree and put an ornament on it with a smile on her face. Maureen's mom was sitting on a chair with an oxygen tank near her and her nostrils were attached to oxygen tubes. Maureen giggled and twirled around, feeling happy as she ran toward her mom and hugged her with Mrs. Conner hugging her back. After they ended the hug, Mrs. Conner opened a box revealing a glass Snow Angel as she took it out of the box and showed it to her daughter. Maureen gasped in amazement as she looked at the Snow Angel. But then, Maureen turned around to see her stepfather looking at her sternly as he walked past her. Maureen looked down with a sad expression and her eyes closed while Mrs. Conner looked at him with an angry expression as he walked toward the door. Maureen's stepfather opened the door and walked out before slamming the door. As soon as the door was slammed closed, Mrs. Conner started coughing as Maureen looked at her with a worried expression. Mrs. Conner fell on the floor as the box dropped and spilled all the ornaments inside. A few minutes later, an Ambulance was parked close to the house as a man rolled Mrs. Conner into the Ambulance with Maureen standing in front of the Ambulance while a female social worker stood next to her. The man closed the door as the Ambulance drove off with Maureen pushing the female social worker's arm off her.

"Mamma!" Maureen yelled with her hands out as she ran toward the Snow Angel on the floor and kneeled on the ground before she picked up the Snow Angel and started crying.

Maureen kept crying as the social worker walked toward her. Maureen saw the social worker's reflection in the Snow Angel and turned around to look at the social worker with tears in her eyes.

"I'm with Child Services. You have to come with me now." The female social worker said as she held out her hand.

However, Maureen refused the social worker's offer as she got up and ran away with the Snow Angel in her hand.

"NOOOOOOOOO!" Maureen yelled with her eyes closed as the female social worker ran after her.

However, Maureen tripped and dropped the Snow Angel as she watched it fall on the ground and shatter into pieces.

Maureen looked at the shattered Snow Angel with tears in her eyes as the last memory of her mother was destroyed in front of her.

"NOOOOOOOOO!" Maureen yelled as the flashback ended with Permafrost's tears frozen.

(Flashback End)

As the flashback ended, Magnetta started to have tears in her eyes too. Permafrost looked at the mother and daughter hugging each other as she held out her hands for a second until she started crying while covering her face with her sleeve. Seeing the mother and daughter reminded her of her mother and the night she died in front of her. She ran away as she kept on crying, sad that her mom was gone and had no one who love her. She turned around and ran away while knocking off the stack of presents as the mother and daughter watched her leave. Magnetta watched her leave as she started to feel bad for Permafrost and could see that she was suffering a lot from her mother's death and her stepfather leaving her.

'That poor girl, it looks like she's suffering from schizophrenia. Seeing that little girl with her mom must've brought back the night of her mom's death. It looks like that memory has scarred her for life and has made her mentally ill, making her think no one loves her and reminding her of her stepdad.' Magnetta thought sadly.

Ruby has met a lot of homeless people and would always notice them as she would give them money, food, or water. When her parents died, she thought that she was going to be homeless, but she was grateful that Uncle Robert and Aunt Jean took her in. After that, she made sure to always care for homeless people as she would volunteer at soup kitchens and homeless programs like food drives. She has also met kids who were mentally ill and went through PTSD and she could see that Permafrost was one of them, but a lot worst. Magnetta managed to get a few memories from Permafrost, which was before her mom died. She decided to look at those memories later as she flew out of the store and hoped that she could find Permafrost again and help her. When she flew out of the store, she saw that the Mall was covered in ice as she levitated in the air.

"She sure did a lot of damage to this place, but I can't blame her. She doesn't look like she's able to control her powers with her mental illness. I've gotta help her before she gets worse." Magnetta said in concern as she looked around.

(A/N: This flashback makes me want to cry every time I watch that scene as it breaks my heart seeing Maureen go through something like this. And it still makes me want to cry when I wrote this. What kind of cruel, heartless person doesn't feel any empathy for her?)

That afternoon, Virgil, Richie, Ruby, and Allie were at the Community Center helping with the Food Drive for the Homeless. Ruby and Allie were holding onto a box as they walked inside the gymnasium while talking about Permafrost with stacks of boxes everywhere and people helping.

"So, that girl didn't take anything from the Mall?" Allie asked.

"No. She doesn't look like a bad person, she's just mentally scarred and confused. She might not be perfectly innocent, but she isn't psychotically evil." Ruby said as they stopped and put the box down before standing up.

"And when I saw her freak out, I realized that she can't control her powers when she gets emotional and that's not good." Ruby said.

"Do you know how she ended up like that?" Allie asked.

"I managed to look into her memories and saw her mom die in front of her at the same time her stepdad left her on Christmas. She ran away from a woman who was with Child Services and broke a glass Snow Angel her mom gave her." Ruby explained.

"Wow, I can't believe she went through all that at a young age. No wonder she was talking to herself and how her powers went out of control." Allie said sadly.

"Yeah, she reminded me of myself when my parents died. I also managed to get a glimpse at the memories she had with her mom before she died and saw that she loved her mom just as much as I loved my parents." Ruby explained.

"With her suffering through a mental illness at a young age means that she needs help right away." Allie said.

"Exactly. When I find her, I'm gonna try and help her with her mental illness and maybe see if she'll let me train her to control her powers." Ruby said.

"You think she'll agree with that? Considering how she refused that woman's offer to go to Child Services, I don't think she'll accept." Allie asked in concern.

"I have to try. If I ask her nicely without sounding like that woman, she might accept my offer. I just need to make sure I don't say anything that reminded her of that night or she might get scared of me and lose control of her powers again." Ruby explained.

"Well, I hope it goes well when you find her. I'm gonna go back home to get ready for Daisy's Kwanzaa party." Allie said as she walked toward the exit door.

When she opened the door, she turned around to look at Ruby.

"And make sure you're not late to come to my house when you find that girl." Allie said.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure of it." Ruby said with a smile.

"Good." Allie said with a smile as she walked out of the gymnasium with the door closing.

Ruby turned around to see Reverend Anderson standing next to Robert who was holding a clipboard and writing on it with a pen while Reverend Anderson pointed at the floor with a boy rolling a stack of boxes away.

"I'm glad the Church and Community Center could get together on this homeless project." Reverend Anderson said as he looked at Robert.

"Well, since the politicians have decided it's not their problem, I guess it's up to us." Robert said with a smile.

"Hello, Virgil and Ruby." Reverend Anderson said as Virgil and Ruby walked toward him and Robert.

"Hi, Reverend Anderson." Ruby said.

"Uh, pops, can I go home now?" Virgil asked as he looked at Robert.

"I suppose so." Robert said as he looked at Virgil.

"Thanks. I'm getting pooped from moving all this stuff." Virgil said as he rubbed his arm.

"That 'stuff' is the only way for homeless people and poor families to get through the holidays." Ruby said as she looked at Virgil and held out her hand to show all the boxes with people stacking them up.

"Your cousin's right. The government says there are more than seven million homeless people in this country." Reverend Anderson said as he looked at Virgil.

"Maybe half a million of them are kids your age or younger. Out on the street, totally alone." Robert said.

"And that's not good. Homeless people, especially homeless kids don't deserve to be living out in the street feeling cold, hungry, sad, and lonely as many people just ignore them without even caring, including the government and politicians. And with that many homeless people in this country, they need all the help they can get." Ruby explained.

"How does that happen?" Virgil asked.

"Any one of the thousand ways. Long-term unemployment, a marriage gone bad, a runaway kid..." Reverend Anderson said.

"Wasting their money on drugs, alcohol, or cigarettes, uncaring parents that throw their kids out of the street without caring, or if their parents die with no one to take care of them. And I could've been homeless if Uncle Robert didn't take me in." Ruby finished.

"Man, that's hardcore." Virgil said sadly as he looked away.

"Yes, it is." Reverend Anderson said sadly.

"That is why we must do everything we can to help them by doing food drives and charities for the homeless and giving them donations like clothes and blankets." Ruby said as Reverend Anderson walked toward her and Virgil.

"If you'd like, we can talk more about it sometime." Reverend Anderson said as Virgil and Ruby turned to look at him.

"Time? Oh, boy!" Virgil said as he looked at his watch.

"Daisy's Kwanzaa party. I'm gonna be..." Virgil said as he looked at Robert and Reverend Anderson.

"Later!" Virgil yelled as he ran away with Sharon and another guy coming inside with some boxes.

"Coming through!" Virgil yelled as he ran past Sharon and the guy with Sharon screaming before he ran out of the door.

"Uncle Robert, I'm really sorry, but can I take a break so I can get ready for Daisy's Kwanzaa party?" Ruby asked as she looked at Robert.

"Of course. I think you've done enough for today." Robert said as he looked at Ruby.

"And I'm proud to see how much you care for all those homeless people." Reverend Anderson said with a smile as he looked at Ruby.

"Thanks. Bye!" Ruby said as she ran toward the door while waving goodbye.

A few hours later, Ruby was going through her closet to pick out a shirt to wear for Daisy's Kwanzaa party. She took out a green long-sleeved shirt and put it close to her chest.

"No." Ruby said as she put the shirt back in her closet.

She took out another long-sleeved shirt that was purple and put it close to her chest.

"No." Ruby said as she put the shirt back in her closet and took out a white long-sleeved shirt.

She looked at the shirt for a few seconds.

"Maybe later." Ruby said as she laid the shirt on her bed, planning to wear it when she comes to Allie's house.

Then, she took out a red long-sleeved shirt and looked at it for a few seconds.

"Perfect." Ruby said with a smile.

Suddenly, her Solar Pole rang from her dresser as she laid the shirt on her bed, walked toward her dresser, and picked up her Solar Pole.

"What is it, Allie?" Ruby asked in her Solar Pole.

Allie was in her parents' car as she and many of the cars on the street were stuck in traffic due to a snowstorm with her parents standing outside to look at the traffic jam.

"We've got a big problem, Ruby. My parents and I were on our way to Daisy's party." Allie said in her Solar Pole as she looked through the window to see snow and cold wind blowing outside.

'But then all of a sudden, this huge snowstorm came in.' Allie said through Ruby's Solar Pole as Ruby walked toward her window.

"I don't see a snowstorm." Ruby said in her Solar Pole as she looked outside.

"It's probably not snowing where you're from." Allie said in her Solar Pole as she looked through the window on the driver's side to look at the other cars stuck in traffic.

"I saw the same girl that was at the Mall pass by. And she snowed in the turnpike for miles." Allie said in her Solar Pole as hundreds of cars and trucks filled up the Dakota Turnpike with lots of snowflakes falling and cold wind blowing.

Ruby hung up her Solar Pole and put it on her bed.

"That girl is definitely gonna need my help." Ruby said as she took out her superhero costume from her backpack and ran out of her room.

A few hours later, there were two cold air streams spinning around as they moved through the street. Two people ran away in fear as the cold air streams got closer. Allie's parents were back in their car as they and Allie watched the scene with one man slipping on the ice before getting back up and another man running away. Permafrost walked through the street holding her hands together close to her chest with her head down and her eyes closed while talking to herself.

"Not my fault, no. No, not my fault." Permafrost said as Static and Magnetta flew toward her with Static wearing his yellow goggles.

"Okay, uh..." Static said as he and Magnetta stopped and levitated in front of Permafrost.

Permafrost turned around and looked at them with a scared expression.

"Do you have a name?" Magnetta asked nicely with a calm expression as Permafrost looked down with a sad expression and turned back.

"The voices in the dark, they call me something..." Permafrost said as she fiddled with her fingers.

"...Permafrost." Permafrost said as she looked back at Static and Magnetta.

'Makes sense, considering that her hearing voices is a common symptom of her condition.' Magnetta thought.

"Right, Permafrost. I don't know what your problem is, but what you're doing has got to stop." Static said as he and Magnetta flew lower to the ground and were levitating a few feet off the ground in front of Permafrost.

Permafrost looked at Static with her finger on her lips.

"You have to come with me now." Static said in a harsh, uncaring tone as he held out his hand.

Magnetta's eyes widened as she knew that Static shouldn't have done that. She could tell that the way he said those words in that tone was the same phrase the female social worker said to Permafrost on the night her mom died. And she could tell that it was one of the things that haunted her for life and would bring Permafrost back to that same moment. And she was right. After Static said those words, Permafrost saw a hallucination of the female social worker in his place.

"You have to come with me now." The female social worker said as she held out her hand.

Permafrost looked at Static's hand and gasped in fear as she held one arm up to her chest and her other arm up to her face with a scared expression. Magnetta knew that this would happen as she looked at Permafrost in concern while Static pulled his hand back. Permafrost held her hands close to her chest and looked at Static and Magnetta with an angry expression.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Permafrost yelled angrily as her eyes glowed purple and lowered her fists while two cold air streams spun around her.

She held her fists out to the side and unleashed a purple ice beam at Static and Magnetta as they slid a few feet away from her. Static and Magnetta lay behind a frozen car with the Static Saucer landing next to Static as he put his hand on his head while Magnetta sat up and shook her head to get a pile of snow off her hair. She saw Permafrost looking at them with an angry expression and the two cold air streams disappearing as she turned around and skated away.

"You shouldn't have said that, Static. That girl has a lot of mental problems." Magnetta said as she looked at Static while they both got up.

Static grabbed his Static Saucer, got on it, and flew after Permafrost with Magnetta flying after him.

"Wait!" Static yelled.

Permafrost skated through the street as many cars drove away from her and ended up slipping on the snowy road. She kept on skating as Static and Magnetta flew after her before Permafrost turned around and fired multiple large icicles at Static and Magnetta. Static and Magnetta were able to dodge all of the icicles as Permafrost looked at them with a scared expression. She turned back and kept on skating as a truck drove toward her and was about to run over her.

"No!" Magnetta yelled in fear as she held out her hand.

Thankfully, the driver managed to see Permafrost coming his way as he gasped, turned the steering wheel, and hit the brakes. The truck slid to the side as Permafrost ducked and skated under the trailer. Static leaned to the side and flew under the trailer with his goggles over his head while Magnetta flew under the trailer by keeping her body straight. Static and Magnetta flew high in the sky and kept chasing Permafrost as she turned around and waved her hand, causing giant icicles to burst out of the ground. Magnetta held her hands to the side and created a giant white magnetic ball on each hand, due to the cold temperature making her stronger, and threw them at the giant icicles, making all of them shatter into pieces. Suddenly, a fog of ice came out of the ground as Permafrost flew inside the fog while Static and Magnetta stopped and levitated in front of the fog. When the fog disappeared, she was gone. Magnetta's eyes widened as she felt a disturbance in the Earth's magnetic field, which was something big. While Static heard something rumbling as he and Magnetta turned around and gasped to see a massive wave of snow coming their way. Static and Magnetta's jaws dropped from looking at the avalanche.

"Brace yourselves!" Magnetta yelled as she looked away and covered her face with her arms.

The avalanche crashed on Static and Magnetta as they were washed away with Static screaming.

That night, there was a huge mountain of ice that was in between some buildings. Suddenly, purple electricity went around a small part of the ice and melted to reveal Static holding his finger that was surrounded in a purple electric aura as he sat on the snow shivering while hugging himself with one arm after being trapped in that mountain of ice for hours.

"S-s-some weather we're having." Static said.

Suddenly, he saw the mountain of ice glowing white as he gasped, undid his powers, and covered his face with his arms. The mountain of ice exploded, revealing to be Magnetta using her Magnet Burst to blast all the ice off as she was standing a few feet away from Static with her fists out to the side. Due to the long hours of being inside that mountain of ice, her magnetic powers have gotten stronger to where the entire mountain of ice surrounding the entire area she and Static were in was completely gone. And unlike Static, she wasn't shivering as she lowered her arms down and saw Static shivering and hugging himself to try and keep warm.

"Static!" Magnetta yelled as she ran toward her cousin.

"Are you okay?" Magnetta asked in concern as she kneeled in front of Static and put her hands on Static's shoulders.

"Y-y-yeah, I'm okay. J-j-just a little cold." Static said as he looked at Magnetta.

"I'm starting to wish I had your ability to be immune to cold temperatures right now." Static said.

"I know. It sure comes in handy when you're stranded in Antarctica without any warm clothes." Magnetta said as she stood up.

"But, right now, we have to find Permafrost." Magnetta said as she looked at Static.

"Right." Static said as he got up, grabbed his Static Saucer, and ran away with Magnetta running after him.

Static and Magnetta flew high into the air and looked down to the ground to find where Permafrost is.

"Hmm." Static wondered as they looked around until they saw a giant building.

"I managed to pick up Permafrost's magnetic field, just before we were snowed in and sensed that she was heading down there." Magnetta said as she pointed her finger at the giant building.

Static and Magnetta flew down toward the giant building and levitated in front of a sign.

"Dakota City Cable Car Company. Repair Depot." Static said as he read the sign before he and Magnetta flew down to an opening of a barely opened door and levitated a few inches off the ground.

Static put his hand on his Static Saucer and bent his knees while Magnetta bent down to look through the opening. Static and Magnetta landed on the ground as Static grabbed his Static Saucer and put it in his pocket while Magnetta's body stopped glowing. Static and Magnetta walked inside as Static held out his finger that was surrounded in a purple electric ball while Magnetta held out her hand and projected a beam of white light.

"This place has seen better days." Static said as he and Magnetta stopped and looked around.

"And from the look of it, it seems that some homeless people live in here." Magnetta said as she saw two barrels that are on fire and some old mattresses and tents lying around.

Static and Magnetta walked closer and looked around as they undid their powers before they tripped from behind and fell in front of a pile of newspapers. Suddenly, an old man popped out of the pile of newspapers and stood in front of Static and Magnetta with an angry expression as Static and Magnetta stood back up and looked at the old man.

"Go away! Leave me alone!" The old man yelled angrily as Static held up his finger and surrounded it in a purple electric aura while Magnetta held out her hand and projected a beam of white light.

"It's okay, sir. We're not gonna hurt you." Magnetta said calmly as she held her other hand close to her chest.

"We're looking for someone." Static said as he and Magnetta undid their powers and put their hands down.

"Everybody here keeps to themselves." The old man said as he turned around, kneeled on the ground, and threw away a newspaper.

"Yeah." A man said.

"Leave us alone." A woman said with a monotone expression as Static and Magnetta heard the voices of other homeless people before turning around to see another pile of newspapers.

"Get out!" Another man yelled as he popped out of the pile of newspapers.

"I can't trust nobody." A man said as three homeless men stood in front of Static and Magnetta.

"Don't want any trouble." Another man said as an African American homeless woman crawled out of an old tent.

Three homeless men and one homeless woman walked toward Static and Magnetta as they surrounded the two Bang Baby heroes.

"Listen, everyone, we're really sorry to disturb you all. But we mean you no harm." Magnetta said to the homeless people with a calm expression as she held each of her hands out to the side.

"My cousin and I are just trying to find a young teenage girl who calls herself Permafrost. She has light blue skin, purple eyes, white hair, and can control ice. Have any of you seen her anywhere?" Magnetta explained with a calm expression as she and Static looked at a homeless man and woman while putting her hands down before the two homeless people walked away.

"Come on. It's not the kind of thing you wouldn't notice." Static said as the homeless woman walked back inside the old tent.

"I know her." A homeless woman said as she walked toward Static and Magnetta with a baby boy wrapped behind her back with a blanket and a little African American girl holding her hand.

Static and Magnetta turned around to see the woman and her kids as Static held up his finger and surrounded it in a purple electric aura while Magnetta held up her hand and projected a beam of white light.

"Follow me." The woman said as she turned around and walked away while the little girl looked at Static and Magnetta with a scared expression before they undid their powers with the little girl being pulled back to follow her mom.

Static and Magnetta looked at the little girl before following the woman.

"She's not bad, you know. She just has problems." The woman said as she, Static, and Magnetta walked toward an ice tunnel.

"Up here." The woman said as she pointed her finger at the side of her head.

"I could tell. She didn't look mentally stable when Static and I saw her." Magnetta said as she looked at the ice tunnel.

"Is this where she stays?" Static asked as he looked at the ice tunnel.

"Mostly. Just be careful with her." The woman said.

Static and Magnetta walked inside the ice tunnel as they held out their hands with Static's hand surrounded in a purple electric aura while Magnetta projected a beam of white light out of her hand before they stopped.

"Oh my gosh." Magnetta whispered in shock at what she saw.

They saw a bedroom entirely made of ice. There was a mirror hanging on an ice wall with an ice desk under it with an ice chair, comb, and hairbrush. There was another ice desk with an ice picture frame and an ice Snow Angel. There was also an ice bed and pillow with icicles hanging on the ceiling.

'This room looks like an exact replica of her old bedroom before her mom died.' Magnetta thought.

Static and Magnetta walked inside the room and looked around. They walked toward the ice desk and chair where they saw the ice bomb and hairbrush laying on the desk. They turned around to look at the ice bed before they looked at the other desk where there was an ice Snow Angel and a picture frame with a photo on it. Magnetta saw that the ice Snow Angel looked a lot like the Snow Angel that Permafrost's mom gave her on Christmas. Static and Magnetta's jaws dropped when they saw the picture before they walked toward the desk as Magnetta picked up the picture frame off the desk. The photo showed Maureen when she was a toddler smiling with her mom. The photo was also torn where Maureen's stepfather was. Magnetta looked at the photo with a smile as it reminded her of the photo she had with her parents when she was a toddler. Suddenly, the picture frame shattered as Magnetta gasped before she and Static undid their powers. The photo started flying away before Magnetta caught it as she looked at the photo with a sad expression and had her other hand touching her chest to where her heart was.

Static and Magnetta walked out of the Dakota City Cable Car Company before they stopped with Magnetta taking out the photo and looking at it for a few seconds before giving it to Static as he put it in his pocket. Static took out his Static Saucer, got on it, and flew away with Magnetta flying after him as her body was surrounded in a white magnetic aura. However, they were unaware that Permafrost was standing behind them inside a block of ice before the ice shattered off her as she watched Static and Magnetta flying away. Suddenly, snowflakes started falling as Permafrost looked at the two Bang Baby heroes with an angry expression, clenched her fists, and raised her fists to where her chest was.

A few hours later, Static and Magnetta were at the Church and showed Reverend Anderson the photo.

"I know this face. Maureen Conner." Reverend Anderson said as he looked at the photo with Static and Magnetta sitting on some chairs before he gave the photo to Static.

"She used to come to the church for meals. But I haven't seen her in more than a year." Reverend Anderson said as he got off his chair and walked away.

"That's when the Big Bang happened." Magnetta said with a sad expression as she and Static turned their heads to see Reverend Anderson walking away.

"What do you know about her?" Static asked as he and Magnetta saw Reverend Anderson standing next to them.

"Her mother died a few years ago. Her stepfather wanted nothing to do with her. Before long, she ended up on the street." Reverend Anderson explained as he walked toward the window and looked outside, along with Static and Magnetta.

"That's gotta mess with your head." Static said as he looked down.

"I'm afraid it has. And sorry to say, she's fairly typical." Reverend Anderson said as he turned around to look at Static and Magnetta.

"Nearly half of all homeless people suffer from some type of mental illness." Reverend Anderson explained as he walked away with Static and Magnetta turning around to see him walk away.

"He's right. Many homeless people who suffered through abusive parents and seeing their family die in front of them can scar them for life, which can mentally break them. Those horrible memories replay in their heads and haunt them, making them relive those bad experiences they've been through all over again. Almost like living in your worst nightmare. There are a lot of different types of mental illnesses, but they all make those people scared and depressed if they don't get therapy and treatment." Magnetta explained as she looked at Static.

"I'm not a social worker. How can I help someone like that?" Static said as he and Magnetta got out of their chairs and walked toward Reverend Anderson.

Reverend Anderson stopped as Static and Magnetta stood in front of him.

"When you find her, try to remember this." Reverend Anderson said as he turned around to look at Static and Magnetta.

"She's not some faceless category 'the homeless.' She's a person like you and me. A person in pain." Reverend Anderson said.

"He's right. Homeless people aren't just feral animals with no emotions. They're human beings like us who need help with their pain." Magnetta said.

"Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to preparing for Christmas Eve." Reverend Anderson said as he put his hand on Static's shoulder before they both walked away with Magnetta following them.

"We're having an inter-faith service this year." Reverend Anderson said as Static and Magnetta walked around Reverend Anderson and stood in front of him.

"You two are welcome to join us." Reverend Anderson said with a smile as Static and Magnetta looked at him.

"Thanks, I'd be happy to join." Magnetta said with a smile.

"Yeah, I wouldn't miss it for the..." Static said with a smile before he remembered something as he frowned.

"Ahh!" Static groaned as he face-palmed himself.

"I forgot we have this other thing. A tree lighting ceremony." Static said.

"Right, I almost forgot about that." Magnetta said.

Static and Magnetta walked out of the Church as they opened the doors with snowflakes falling outside.

"Church service." Static said as the doors closed before he and Magnetta stopped with Static putting his hand on the side of his head and his other fist on his hip.

"Pops will slaughter me if I don't show up." Static said as he sighed and shook his head with his eyes closed.

"You ever have one of those days?" Static asked as he took his hand off his head and looked up at the snowy sky with Magnetta looking up too.

"Right, of course you have." Static said as he took out his Static Saucer, got on it, and flew away with Magnetta flying after him.

That night, Static and Magnetta were at the Dakota City Media Plaza, in front of the UBC building, sitting in chairs next to the 50-foot-tall Christmas tree with four people sitting behind them and a councilman standing in front of a bunch of people standing by a pool of water with two glass Snow Angels in front of the pool as he was making a speech. While Static was feeling bored and impatient with his hand on his cheek and his other hand on his knee, Magnetta was waiting patiently as she was standing up straight with her hands interlocked.

"Particularly, in this festive season. Which is so filled with promise, laughter, joy, and hope. A season for families to come together." The councilman said through the microphone as Static tapped his foot impatiently.

"Oh, it's gonna be New Years by the time this guy stops talking." Static said in an impatient tone.

"Not with that attitude. Just be patient." Magnetta said as she looked at her cousin.

As soon as she finished her sentence, Static and Magnetta heard the microphone screeching as they looked at the councilman with Static standing up straight.

"Now, it is my great pleasure to introduce..." The councilman said through the microphone as he looked at Static and Magnetta and held out his hand at the two Bang Baby heroes.

Static and Magnetta got off of their chairs as Static stood up with his eyes closed, chest up, and his hands on his cape. While Magnetta stood up with a smile on her face and waved at the people in front of her.

"...two of Dakota's most illustrious citizens..." The councilman said through the microphone until he was interrupted by Static as he shoved the councilman away with Magnetta standing next to her cousin.

"Hi! Thanks, councilman. Well, let's light this baby, huh?" Static said through the microphone as he and Magnetta walked away.

However, the councilman grabbed Static by the back of his shirt and pulled him back to the microphone with Magnetta walking back to Static and the councilman. The councilman had his arm around Static's shoulders and his other hand on Static arm.

"Care to say a few words?" The councilman asked as Static shoved the councilman's arm off him and grabbed the microphone.

"Actually, we're in kind of a rush." Static said to the councilman as he covered the microphone with his hand before he took his hand off the microphone and turned away.

"Some kind of emergency, is it?" The councilman guessed as he rubbed the microphone.

"Yeah, I'm gonna be grounded till I'm 90 if I don't hurry." Static said as he walked away.

"Don't worry councilman, I have time to say a few words." Magnetta said as she looked at the councilman with a smile on her face.

"Good. Fire away." The councilman said as he backed up.

Magnetta walked toward the microphone and looked at the crowd of people with a smile.

"Make sure to be good this year or you'll find a bunch of coal in your stocking. Merry Christmas, everybody." Magnetta said with a smile as the people clapped before she walked away.

Static stood in front of two copper poles on the left as he looked at Magnetta walking toward the other two copper poles on the right. Magnetta was now standing in front of the other two copper coils as she and Static rubbed their hands together. Static's hands were surrounded in purple electricity while Magnetta's hands were surrounded in blue electricity.

"Okay, here it goes." Static said as he and Magnetta held their hands up in the air.

But then, a snowstorm came in and blew on Static and Magnetta as it undid their powers and caused them to close their eyes for a second before opening them with the wind blowing away some of the ornaments off the tree. The wind blew the councilman away as he fell on the four people sitting in their chairs and blew away the crowd's hats off their heads. Static and Magnetta held out their hands and looked away while they had their eyes closed as the wind got stronger and blew their hair back. They opened their eyes and looked up to see electric wires that wrapped around the top of the Christmas Tree break off as Static and Magnetta looked at it with their mouths opened before they jumped out of the way, landed on their hands next to the stairs, and jumped back up until they landed back on their feet. They both had their knees bent and one hand on the ground. They looked around and saw lots of people running away in fear before they leaned back to dodge a chair blown toward them as it broke into pieces when it hit the stairs. Static and Magnetta leaned forward to look at the stairs. Magnetta could tell that this snowstorm was made by Permafrost as she sensed her magnetic field coming their way.

"She's here." Magnetta said.

Static and Magnetta looked back to see Permafrost walking toward them with ice and snow forming on the ground as she stopped and looked at Static and Magnetta with an angry expression and her eyes glowing purple. What Permafrost didn't know was that she had no chance of defeating Magnetta since her ice powers only make Magnetta stronger. Static and Magnetta stood up and got into a fighting stance as they looked at Permafrost. Magnetta held out her hand as it glowed white along with Permafrost's body. Magnetta waved her hand and tossed Permafrost toward the stairs.

"Aah!" Permafrost screamed as she fell on her butt and slid toward the stairs before her body stopped glowing white along with Magnetta's hand.

Static and Magnetta turned around to see Permafrost getting back up as she looked at them with an angry expression and her eyes glowing purple.

"Aaah!" Permafrost screamed as she held her hands to the side and surrounded herself in a spinning ice vortex with her eyes closed.

Static and Magnetta looked away with their eyes closed while covering their face with their arms before Static put on his goggles while Magnetta lowered her arm as they fired a purple electric bolt and a white magnetic ray at Permafrost. However, the electric bolt and magnetic ray didn't do anything as she was inside a block of ice. The ice vortex disappeared and the block of ice she was inside melted as she walked out with an angry expression and her eyes glowing purple.

"Agh!" Permafrost yelled angrily as she held out her hands and fired two ice beams with multiple tiny icicles at Static and Magnetta.

Static and Magnetta held out their hands and surrounded themselves in a purple electric force field and a white magnetic force field. The ice beams hit Static and Magnetta's force fields as the beams pushed them a few feet back into a slippery icy floor with Static grunting while Magnetta didn't. When they got to the icy floor, they undid their force fields with Static struggling to walk on the ice while Magnetta surrounded her feet in a white magnetic aura that helped her walk on the slippery ice as they both walked toward an ice pillar. When Static and Magnetta got to the ice pillar with Static putting his hand on it and his other hand surrounded in a purple electric aura, they saw that Permafrost was gone as he undid his powers. However, Magnetta sensed her magnetic field as she turned around to see Permafrost skating toward them with Static turning around to see Permafrost standing in front of them with her eyes glowing purple. Static and Magnetta held out their hand to surround themselves in a purple electric and white magnetic force field as two ice beams hit the force fields before they undid the force fields and ran around the ice pillar with Permafrost running toward the ice pillar they were standing on. Static and Magnetta ran away with Static surrounding himself in a purple electric force field while Magnetta surrounded herself in a white magnetic field as Permafrost held out her hands and fired two ice beams at Static and Magnetta, causing the ice beam fired at Magnetta to be repelled by her magnetic field. Static and Magnetta undid their force field and magnetic field as they ran around an ice pillar, stopped, and fired a purple electric bolt and a white magnetic ray at Permafrost. However, Permafrost held out her hand as it glowed purple, bent down, and waved her hand to create two cold wind streams that spun around her. The purple electric bolt and white magnetic ray bounced off one of the cold wind streams and onto an ice pillar behind her as the top of the ice pillar broke off before Permafrost stood up with her hand stopped glowing purple. Static and Magnetta saw this as they hid behind the ice pillar with their hands and backs on the ice pillar while Magnetta's feet stopped glowing white.

"Look! Can we please just talk for one second?!" Magnetta yelled as they turned to their left to see Permafrost standing in front of her and Static with an angry expression, her eyes glowing purple and in a fighting stance.

"No!" Permafrost yelled angrily.

"Give it back! It's mine!" Permafrost yelled angrily as she held out her hands with her eyes closed and her hands surrounded in a purple energy aura.

"Give what back?" Static asked as he and Magnetta walked out of the ice pillar they were hiding behind and stood in front of Permafrost with Static holding out his hand.

Permafrost fired two ice beams at Static and Magnetta as they hit their backs on the same ice pillar they were hiding behind and fell on their butts.

"Wait, is this about that photo?" Static asked.

"We're sorry we took it, we'll give it back to you." Magnetta said calmly as she got back up and held out her hand before a snowball hit her face.

"Come on Maureen, chill out!" Static yelled as he got back up.

As soon as Permafrost heard him say her real name, her expression changed into a surprised expression as she undid the ice beams and lowered her hands with the snowstorm dying down and her eyes stopped glowing purple.

"You-you know my name?" Permafrost asked with a shocked expression as Static and Magnetta were standing in a pile of snow that went up to their legs.

"We found out from some people. People who care about you." Magnetta said as she pointed her finger at Permafrost.

But, Permafrost didn't believe Magnetta because of her mental condition.

"Nobody cares about me!" Permafrost yelled angrily as she backed away and clutched her head with her eyes closed and started another snowstorm.

"Wait, please, calm down!" Magnetta said as she held out her hands before lowering them.

"Listen to me! We care and we wanna help you!" Magnetta yelled with a calm expression as she and Static took a few steps through the pile of snow while putting her hand to where her heart was.

"We both know what you've gone through." Magnetta said as she and Static took a couple of steps through the pile of snow while putting her hand down with Permafrost backing away a little.

Permafrost looked at Static and Magnetta with her eyes glowing purple and held out her hand.

"How could you know?" Permafrost asked as her hand was surrounded in a purple energy aura.

"Because..." Static said as he took off his goggles and put them over his head.

"I lost my mom, too." Static said sadly.

"And for me...not only did I lose my mom, but also my dad when I was a toddler like you did." Magnetta said sadly as she put her hand to where her heart was.

After hearing that, her hand stopped glowing purple and she lowered her hand, causing the snowstorm to die down as she looked down with her eyes closed. Static and Magnetta walked toward Permafrost with empathy as Magnetta lowered her hand.

"We know how hard it is." Static said as he and Magnetta stopped and stood in front of Permafrost with Static taking the photo out of his pocket.

"How the pain never really goes away." Static said sadly as he looked at the photo before he held it to Permafrost.

"And trust me, no amount of therapy has ever made the pain of my parent's death truly go away." Magnetta said sadly.

Permafrost looked at the photo and took it out of Static's hand before taking off her hood, revealing to have long hair that flowed freely behind her back as Static and Magnetta looked at her with sad expressions.

"Did you snow in the Mall and Power Station because you can't stand seeing everyone with their families while you don't have one?" Magnetta guessed sadly.

"Yes. Those families, all happy and warm in their homes." Permafrost said sadly as she looked down and lowered her hands with her eyes closed.

"They have no idea how it is out here!" Permafrost yelled sadly as she opened her eyes and looked at the two Bang Baby heroes.

"When you're homeless, people look right through you." Permafrost explained as she looked away and hugged herself.

"It's like you're not even there." Permafrost said sadly as she turned around and looked down with her eyes closed.

"Yeah, I've been guilty of that." Static said sadly as he looked down at the side with his eyes closed.

"I almost became homeless after my parents died." Magnetta said sadly as Permafrost dug her face into her arms.

"I felt when I got these powers things would get better for me." Permafrost continued as she opened her eyes and looked at the sky with tears in her eyes.

"But they didn't." Permafrost said as she started crying while covering her face with her hands.

"I'm more alone now than ever." Permafrost said sadly as she fell on her knees and cried.

Magnetta looked at Permafrost with a sad expression and saw herself in Permafrost's position when she was young after her parents died as she knew what she was going through. Magnetta walked toward Permafrost and kneeled down to her height as she put her hand on Permafrost's shoulder. Permafrost took her hands off her eyes, turned around, and hugged Magnetta as she put her hands on Permafrost's shoulders and pulled away to look at Permafrost's face. Magnetta smiled sadly and wiped a tear off one of Permafrost's eyes as they both hugged each other with their eyes closed and snowflakes falling out of the sky.

"Shhh, it's okay. Everything's gonna be okay." Magnetta said in a motherly tone as Permafrost kept crying while she hugged her tight.

As the two girls kept hugging each other with Static watching the scene, Magnetta opened her eyes and saw a glass Snow Angel on a stream of lights.

'Mrs. Conner, I promise you with all my heart that I will take care of your daughter and give her all the love she needs.' Magnetta thought.

A few hours later, Maureen was inside Reverend Anderson's office as she sat on a chair. When she got to the Church, Maureen's appearance changed. She now had fair skin, black eyes, and light brown hair. Maureen turned her head and looked left before Reverend Anderson walked toward her.

"I'm glad to see you again, Maureen." Reverend Anderson said with a warm smile as he kneeled next to Maureen who looked at him while putting his hands on the armrest.

"I know this place. It f-feels safe." Maureen said as she looked around.

"It is safe." Reverend Anderson said as Static and Magnetta walked inside to see him talking to Maureen.

"Now, listen carefully, Maureen." Reverend Anderson said as Static and Magnetta turned their heads to see an old woman sitting next to them.

The old woman looked at Static and Magnetta as she smiled at them.

"We want to help. But we can't make you do anything you don't want to. You have to choose." Reverend Anderson explained with a calm expression as Maureen looked at him before looking back.

"I want...to get better." Maureen said as she looked at Reverend Anderson, who smiled at her.

"We want that too." Reverend Anderson said as he stood back up while Maureen got off of her chair with Reverend Anderson putting his hand on Maureen's shoulder.

"Now, Joanna here runs our homeless program." Reverend Anderson as he held out his hand to Joanna who walked toward them and stood in front of them with a smile on her face.

"She'll get you some warm clothes." Reverend Anderson said as Maureen walked toward Joanna, who put her right hand on Maureen's shoulder and her left hand on Maureen's arm.

"It's been pretty cold out there." Reverend Anderson said as Maureen turned her head to look at him.

"Yes, it has." Maureen said as she and Joanna walked away before they stopped and stood next to Static and Magnetta with the two Bang Baby heroes looking at her.

Maureen pulled back a strand of her hair and looked at Static and Magnetta.

"Thank you." Maureen said softly with a small smile as Static and Magnetta smiled at her before she and Joanna walked away.

"Will she be alright?" Static asked as he and Magnetta watched Maureen and Joanna walk away while Reverend Anderson walked toward him and Magnetta.

"I don't know. But as we say in my business, 'you have to have faith.'" Reverend Anderson said as Static and Magnetta looked at him.

Magnetta looked back and couldn't help but want to do something to help Maureen with her condition. After some thought, she looked at Reverend Anderson.

"Reverend Anderson. Is it okay if I talk to Maureen for a few minutes?" Magnetta asked.

"Of course." Reverend Anderson said.

"Thanks." Magnetta said with a smile as she walked away.

Maureen and Joanna were walking through the hallway when they heard Magnetta.

"Hey, Joanna." Magnetta said as Maureen and Joanna turned around to see Magnetta walking toward them.

"Is it okay if I talk to Maureen for a while, alone?" Magnetta asked as she stood in front of the two girls.

"Of course, you can. I'll wait for you when you're done, Maureen." Joanna said with a smile.

"Okay." Maureen said as she looked at Joanna.

Joanna walked away, leaving Magnetta and Maureen by themselves as she looked at Maureen and kneeled down to her height.

"Listen, Maureen. I'm proud of you for wanting to get better and I wanna help you get better too." Magnetta explained.

"You do?" Maureen asked.

"Yes. You know how the voices in the dark call you Permafrost while your real name is Maureen Conner?" Magnetta asked.

"Yes." Maureen answered.

"Well, when I go out like this, people call me Magnetta. But my real name..." Magnetta said as she took off her mask.

"...is Ruby Hawkins." Ruby said with a smile.

"You see when I lost my parents, I was sad ever since they died. But I was lucky that my Aunt and Uncle were willing to help me get better. I want to help you the same way they helped me." Ruby explained.

"Really?" Maureen asked.

"Really." Ruby said as she took out a small piece of paper with her address.

"And if you ever wanna talk to me, you're always welcomed to come to my place." Ruby said with a smile as she handed the paper to Maureen.

Maureen took the paper and looked at it for a few seconds before looking at Ruby.

"Thank you." Maureen said softly with a small smile.

"You're welcome. I'll give you all the time you need until you get better, but I hope I'll see you again soon." Ruby said with a smile as she stood back up.

"Bye." Ruby said with a smile as she waved goodbye, turned around, and walked away.

"Bye." Maureen said with a small smile as she waved goodbye.

At the Church, Reverend Anderson was in the front, making a speech with millions of people sitting down. One of those people are Robert, Sharon, Frieda, Daisy, Richie, Richie's parents, Allie, and Allie's parents. Allie was wearing a yellow long-sleeved dress that goes down to her knees.

"I'm glad to see so many familiar faces tonight. And even happier to see lots of new faces, too. Now, maybe, some of you haven't been to our church before. You belong to other faiths." Reverend Anderson said.

"But I want to tell you that despite our differences, we all have in common certain basic beliefs." Reverend explained as Robert looked at his watch before he saw Virgil and Ruby sitting down.

Virgil was wearing a blue suit over a white collared shirt and red tie while Ruby was wearing a red long-sleeved dress that went down to her knees and a white beaded necklace as they waved at Robert with smiles before looking at Reverend Anderson.

"Whether you are a disciple of Muhammad..." Reverend Anderson said as Omar and his parents looked at each other before looking at Reverend Anderson.

"...a child of Abraham..." Reverend Anderson said as Frieda and her parents smiled before Frieda and her dad looked at each other.

"...or a member of the Body of Christ. You know that you are called upon to care for the needy and the poor." Reverend Anderson explained as people started chattering.

"This great country of ours is so very blessed. Yet for some, the blessings are out of reach." Reverend Anderson continued as a woman was in the Cable Car Company rolling a cart full of warm blankets and clothes with some homeless people wearing some warm clothes and sitting next to a barrel on fire, holding out their hands to the fire.

"Therefore, it is our duty to offer these people safe conduct through life's difficult journey to be their ambassadors of compassion." Reverend Anderson finished as many homeless people were inside the Community Center where people gave them food, including the same homeless woman with her daughter and baby that helped Static and Magnetta.

"Mm-hmm." A man agreed.

"Amen." A woman said.

"That's right." Another man said.

"True." A man said.

"Yes." A woman said.

"Hallelujah." Another man said.

Virgil and Ruby started crying with a smile on their faces as they wiped a tear out of their eyes with Richie and Allie looking at them.

"You, uh, get something in your eye?" Richie asked as he looked at Virgil.

"No. I'm just starting to see what the holidays are really about." Virgil said with a smile.

"What about you, Ruby?" Allie asked as she looked at Ruby.

"I'm just enjoying the true meaning of Christmas." Ruby said with a smile.

"Merry Christmas, V." Richie said to Virgil.

"Back at you, bro." Virgil said to Richie.

"Merry Christmas, best friend." Allie said with a smile as she looked at Ruby.

"Merry Christmas, Al." Ruby said with a smile as she looked at her childhood best friend.

Up in the starry night sky, the spirits of Stuart, Karen, and Mrs. Conner looked down to see the Church as they stood next to the North Star.

"Your daughter sure is the nicest girl I've ever seen." Mrs. Conner said with a smile as she looked at Ruby sitting with her family and friends.

"She sure is. I'm so proud of my baby girl." Karen said with a smile as she put her hands to where her heart was.

"And I know she'll give your daughter all the love she needs." Stuart said with a smile as she looked at Ruby.

"I'm really glad to hear that." Mrs. Conner said as she, Stuart, and Karen looked at the audience with smiles on their faces and the North Star shining brighter.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!" Mrs. Conner, Karen, and Stuart yelled at the audience as they waved at them.

"And thanks for making this holiday season, Christmas-tacular!" Stuart yelled with a smile.

"Oh, Stuart." Karen said with a smirk and her arms crossed as she looked at her husband.

(This is the Arthur episode that talks about Yom Kippur and Ramadan from 0:00-12:35.) 

This has got to be one of the most emotional episodes I've ever watched. I've always loved Christmas, listening to Christmas songs, and spending time with my family during this time of year. I've heard about Hanukkah and Kwanzaa a lot of times. I've heard of Ramahdan from an episode from Arthur called 'Is That Kosher.' In fact, that's what my friend Nissa003 celebrates since she's a Muslim. I've also seen homeless people a few times whenever me, my sister, and my parents go out for a drive. I remember seeing some homeless people when me, my sister, and my parents go to San Diego. And I saw more homeless people there than where me, my sister, and my parents often go to. This won't be the last time you see Permafrost, oh heck no. I have a lot of ideas for Permafrost and I'll be giving her some more appearances in my Magnetic Shock series. Remember, Christmas is about love, not presents. Family is more important than presents because presents aren't fun if you don't have anyone to share them with. After all, it's the season of giving. I hope you liked this chapter as much as I did writing it. Anyway, Please Review.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

147K 4.7K 19
𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚞𝚕𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚍𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚔𝚎�...
650 26 2
Join Kahina Eskandari as she and her two best friends, Virgil and Richie, gain meta-powers after a Chemical Explosion that came to be known as the Bi...
11.9K 354 50
ɪɴꜰɪɴɪᴛᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ|❝ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʟᴀꜱᴛɪɴɢ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴇɴᴅ, ɴᴏᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴜɴɪᴠᴇʀꜱᴇ ᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ꜱɪɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴏᴜʀ ꜱᴏᴜʟꜱ ᴍᴇᴛ, ᴏᴜ...
8.6K 214 34
when Eggman accidentally uses the wrong ray gun during a fight against Sonic and friends their world is suddenly turned upside down what will happen...